Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Event One: Capture the Flag Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:47 pm
(( I knew someone was gonna say something lol. I was waiting for it ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image
Takeo Valtieri

Takeo strode out from the gaping portal, gazing about in wonderment. It had felt like he had simply walked through the doorway to another room. Though that was clearly not the case. He took in the odd yet strangely awesome sight of the city, as well as the building floating high above the ground. He turned and looked over his shoulder at Yudai, a wry smile crossing his features. "Hope you like heights." The lion simply looked at him crossly, refusing to reply should he simply add fuel for Takeo to use.

Takeo let out a small laugh at the lion's seriousness and instead cast a quick, surveying look at those that had already arrived, before turning his emerald gaze to Shala, an anxious smile alighting across his features. "Well, this should certainly be interesting." Even as the words left his mouth, he caught sight of Cyrus standing a little ways off. Beaming, he raised his hand, waving the other boy over. "Hey there, Cyrus!"

_________________________________________________________________________________
[ Genin ] - [ Taijutsu ] - [ Takahashi Bloodline | Valtieri Clan ] - [ Chakra | 100 ] - [ Stats | 6/5 ] - [ Yudai ]

Jellisha

ShiningAce

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 pm
StrayFang

Edit: We're all on the same team. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:44 pm
ShiningAce
StrayFang

Edit: We're all on the same team. sweatdrop

{{Sorry. I was just trying to get a quick reply up because I was trying to multi-task, and I never read anyone's posts on the first page. I edited my post to include Cyrus as well. Sorry. emotion_yatta }}  

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Cyrus heard his name. He glanced over his shoulder, spotting Takeo. He walked over to speak to him. They could probably come up with some kind of plan together. "Hey, Takeo. I'm glad we're on the same side." Cyrus said with a smile.

StrayFang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image

(¯´•._.• ѕнαℓα •._.•´¯)

§[Strength: 4][Speed: 3]§

§Heins Heiland's Mistress§

There was a woozy feeling welling up in the pit of her stomach, making its way to her head, but luckily she had been holding on to Takeo the entire time they stepped through the portal, else she would have fallen either flat on her rump or face first onto the hard floor. Looking around the vicinity, she was in awe at the picturesque scene, the silence only serving to add to the appeal of the city. This was obviously where these games were to be held, but what they were to do had yet to be outlined to them. Shala looked around slowly for any signs of a Proctor, but she could find none. At Takeo's remark she nodded slowly, the words not yet ready to roll off her tongue.

Then she heard Takeo call out to someone, Cyrus, and then it became clear that they would be on the same team for the games. That was good at least. They had been the first two she befriended earlier and here they all were together again. "Look over there." Shala reacted instantly, looking in the direction that Heins nudged her in. What she was seeing was clearly a floating city in the middle of the one they were currently in. It was all too good to be true yet here she was, seeing it for herself. Then she spotted yet another thing that Heins directed her to; The Flag. It became clear then. Only half the number of people being here, a flag, and a floating city. It was to be a game of Capture the Flag. Her guess was, they were to locate the other team's flag, obviously on the opposite end of their own, capture it, and either return it to their base or scale the floating city to place the flag atop it, as if laying claim to the city as their own with a banner. She didn't intend to lose. "The pleasantries can wait until later you guys. The other team might already be on their way over here for all we know." She wasn't as worried about that as she was edgy to get this over with without casualties. "That flag. Our best bet would be to have a few of us remain here to guard it while the others go after the opposing team's flag. It has something to do with that floating city..." Shala spoke loud enough for even the man who had released the huge explosion earlier to hear, since she had seen him. She was partly relieved they weren't to go up against him in these games.

Chakra Pool
§ 100 §

StrayFang

ShiningAce

TheWingsOfTheGods

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hm, so when you're out on the battlefeild, you become the leader-type?" Cyrus inquired. "I like that." He said with a grin plastered on his face. He saluted Shala. still smiling. "Got it, boss. I think i'd prefer to be on the offensive." He suggested. "Unless you think I better suited at doing something else."

Jellisha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chakra = [100/100] (+20cp/p)
Stats = 4/5
Class = Freelancer
Rank = Chunin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eroto turned to face Shala, before looking back at the floating part and the buildings around here once again, before turning to face the team, speaking loud enough for his team to hear. "Spliting our force to guard this location is pointless, as its too far from either of the objectives of this type of game. I think a better strategy would be to Bury our flag with earth jutsu, or if that's not possible, collapse these buildings on top of it, then split the team into 2, one half that goes to grab their flag, while the other half goes to secure the location that we need to put their flag into and if possible, disrupt the team they send to retrieve our flag. Even if they do manage to get our flag, if we can stop them from getting to that location they need to place it, we can stop them from winning, while also ensuring that we ourselves can capture their flag, if the first team is successful. The Offensive team should consist of a mix of powerful shinobi and fast shinobi, in hopes of the powerful keeping their guarding team at bay, while the fast can grab their flag and go. The second team should consist of any who can use sealing or barrier techniques, or if that's not possible who can create powerful defensive techniques to keep the other team away from the capture point, or since it seems that floating part is the capture point, any Wind jutsu users who can keep them away from that point. Any Questions?"

While others seek Power, I seek Control

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
☽Ⓚouki aiken

===========================

O.O.C.: ( )
Thoughts:"Bored..."

Kunai? Check. Wire? Check. Shuriken? Check. Plan? None.

Kouki, while young, was a capable Hyuuga for his age with some universal skill in just about everything. His most known skill was of course his lightning nature combined with the deadly Gentle Fist style, making him able to pull off area of effects while wrecking havoc with taijutsu. Combat wouldn't be a problem for him, it would be the coordination and the team work needed.

Not knowing ANYone on his team, he was that elephant sitting in the living room, sipping the coffee and everyone just ignores the damned thing. Of course he lived mostly with the rest of the Hyuuga along with his twin sister and step-brother. Truthfully this would be one of his first tasks working with his allies.

Byakugan active and eyes closed, the Hyuuga had warped out of the so-called portal and he dropped and went into a crouch. Near his allies, his eyes viewed everyone and everything around him in a shade of a colorless gray world. Colors of many chakra signatures were brought up to him like a radar as he took note of his allies and the opposing team.

Will I be of use to my comrades? For it is a simple game, but I do not want to drag others behind. He thought as he tapped his blade strapped to his back waist and slid a single kunai out of his holster. Readying it in a reverse grip and momentarily lightning sparked around his body as he remained in his single knee crouch position. Even though his eyes were closes, he could see everything around himself, sensing the different chakras.

Mood: Battle-Ready

Byakugan: Active

Jutsu:

===========================

Class: Bounty Hunter
Element: Primary: Lightning. Secondary: Water
Class Imitated: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 120/120
Stats:
Speed: 5
Strength: 5
Equipment:
- Messenger Bag - Essentials
- Thunder Hands (Custom Weapon, Bracelets)
- Shuriken - x 8
- Kunai - x 4
- Wire - x 15ft
- Paper Bomb - x 3
- Caltrops - x 3 sets of 4 (12)
- Sword - Kouki's personal blade used in close quarters combat when fighting with his fists doesn't suit a situation. The weapon was an Kiriha Zukuri styled sword that featured a small tsubi and a straight single sided blade. The weapon is personalized with a Yin Yang symbol engraved in the saya and on the pommel of the weapon itself.
Benefits:
Raiken Trained: Raiken Clan members are increased in speed and they have decent lightning prowess (+1 Rank Damage and -1 Rank Damage received by lightning. +1 Rank in Speed)

Addtional Raiken Traits
-Magnetic Force - Kouki is able to manipulate strands of lightning and magnetize other things to a minor degree. This comes off as light strands of static and small bolts and simple magnetizing such as kunai and shuriken.
-Thunder Sensory - Innate to Kouki and all those trained with the Raiken, he is able to sense, track and generally feel those touched by his static force and any other lightning technique produced to objects containing the static charge.

Training Expert: Bounty Hunters have a massive training reduction; all training done by them takes 1/2 as much time, and therefore 1/2 as many posts must be written.
Hyuuga Blood: Born into the Hyuuga line genetically unlike the teachings of his father's Raiken line, Kouki's strength and speed is naturally increased through the use of Gentle Fist Training. (Both stats +1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm
Rockgirl809
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image
Kaoru turned around and saw the boy come down. She had recognized him from the training grounds...though he never noticed her, she very well noticed him. The guy with the great white eyes just as herself. She stared at him, unknowingly, pondering if she she talk to him, but that meant she had to be social again.

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon

Rockgirl809

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:41 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud
User Image
тXXXιXXɴXXץXXXXʀXι

User Image

XXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H X O X K X A X G X E X/X E X -AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"xWxhxexnxxtxhxexxWxhxixtxexxSxtxoxrxmxxsxtxrxixkxexsx.x.x.xtxhxexrxexxwxixlxlxxbxexxnxoxnxexxtxhxaxtxxcxaxnxxsxtxaxnxdxxixnxxhxixsxxwxaxyx.x"

The Hokage stepped through the portal, a slight scowl on his face. He wasn't exactly prepared for capture the flag. Regardless, the majority of his team were already there. "Good. Most of you are here." As much as he'd like to be on the front lines, he feared that the enemy would be harder to hold back than to take on in the middle of the battlefield. "I'll hang back with some of the stronger Shinobi, preferably only two others, who can defend better than they can move quickly. The rest of the team will need to head out to capture the enemy flag. This team will be led by the second-highest ranking ninja on our team, here. Which is Bo." The key to their victory would be speed. "If it comes to a moment where your team takes too many casualties, Bo, or," he turned to the others. "If Bo dies, you are to retreat back here immediately. If we find that we cannot capture their flag, we will give them hell capturing ours." His eye would allow him to cover far more areas, as well as his clones. He could easily tell when their defense was breached.

His mind clocked into the numerous files he had read on these Shinobi. It would be a key resource in the battle. First, he turned to the Hyuuga who had remained silent. "Um... Kouki... Hyuuga? Raiken? Raiken Hyuuga? You will be one of the two remaining in the base. With your eyes, you will be very valuable in determining whether the other team has breached our perimeter or not. The moment they do, I wish for you to alert me, and keep them in your sights until you can't do it anymore. Once that happens, I want you to switch to defense. If you see any sort of flash that you cannot keep up with, you are to alert me immediately." Next up was Kyoto, the one with the mask. "It is my understanding that you excel at weapon's use, yes? I assume this has made you faster than the rest. Not to mention your... hidden... weapon. You will be with Bo. Head to him for further instruction." He meant the Rokubi, of course. The fact that he knew so much about the team already made it much easier to formulate a plan.

"Neva Tsumori, Kaoru, the one from my office, you two will be with Bo as well. There are two who have not arrived yet. Ed Inuzuka will stay here with me and Kohaku Mayu will go with you, Bo. I hope everyone knows what they are doing before we head out. The key to victory, here, is teamwork. Even if you haven't learned a thing, you are still responsible to your teammates. If they fail, you fail as well. And if you don't have your teammates, you have nothing. The other team is the same as you. Remember that, and do not hesitate. Because they sure as hell won't."

[Chakra Amount:]

[Techniques Used:]
-
User Image

Boverk Viper

Metal_Edge91

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Rockgirl809

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:41 pm
"I can't afford to die."

Coming through the portal, Kohaku briefly glanced around him for his teammates. User Image After hearing about capture the flag from a reliable source (i.e. a poster in the village) Kohaku wasted no time in signing up. Not that he was excited about a game for team bonding. The only real reason he was here was because he'd heard Neva and Kelala were here.

He hadn't really seen them since...well since before he turned Chunin. This would probably be an opportunity for a reunion, though unfortunately he'd have to fight Kelala in that reunion. They were on enemy teams after all so they'd probably end up fighting sooner or later. Shrugging at the thought, he looked over his teammates- he knew they were his teammates strictly because they were all teleported to the same location- and found that he didn't recognize any of them. "Oh well," he thought. "Maybe now's the time when I meet the other chunin."

Noticing that everyone was looking at someone, Kohaku turned to see the hokage making some kind of speech. He only caught the last part though with his late arrival.

"At least not until I find the truth."

Actions: Arriving throught the portal and looking around
Thoughts: "Who's Bo?"
Mood: Curious
Chakra: 150/150
OOC: Edited

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:45 pm
Boverk had quietly brought his sword on his shoulder as he started to look around at the surrounding area. Quietly sliding his sword on his back Bo started to enter of the building to the left. The plan was to get an other head view of the area from where they were at and see if could form some kind of plan. The pace he went was slow but it would not bother him very much knowing they had time to plan for everything and get to figire out what the other team would do. Finally reaching the rooftop of the building he had seen that the city was heavily structured and many people would be all over the place. Their were main lanes of attack the nin come through and they would likely wpuld need to find a way to make them come to a choak point. Mkving slowly to the edge of the rooftops he could see that their flag was postioned remotely open. Placing his gauntlet under his chin he started to thibk about what could be done.

Hearing the Kage's entry on to the field of battle through the portal had made Bo move swiftly down towards the Kage. His tailed beast groaned slightly as he knew that s**t was about to go down. Hope fully he would have some fumn. Reaching the ground below he hears the kage has he started to explain the tactics to the whole team. Boverk's lips had formed into a smile seeing that he had been choosen as squad leader for the offencive team. Bo could do this very well indeed. Listening to whom was on hos team his eye scanned the group and smirked behind his mask as he spoke to the Kage."It will be done my Kage. Though I would like to make a few quick suggestions to our defencive plans if you are willing to hear them." he said softly behind the mask

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Metal_Edge91

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Rockgirl809

Reiko Zena

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

▒█░▄▀ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█
▒█▀▄░ █▀▀ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░ █▄▄█   ▒█▀▄░ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀   ▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█

ᗩᒪᒪ ᓰ ᗯᗩﬡ☂ ᓰᔕ Ⅴᗴﬡᘐᙓﬡᙅᙓ

[INDENT] Glancing around at the seemingly baffled shinobi she sucked her teeth in an overall agrivated tone. With a quick roll of her eyes she raised her left hand and used the right hand to relocate the bulk of her thick blonde locks to her back."Okay, everyone on this team please come close together. If we wish to win this game of wits, and power we have to plan and prepare for the unexpected. I'm not yet sure who all is on the opposing team; I'm guessing more of the experienced shinobi are on the other. With that being said, can everyone please come together so that we can get to know each other's specialties in order to lay out a strategy to win this thing", her forlorned tone vanished as she swiftly moved her head from side to side as if she were waiting.

The nicely structured shinobi squinted her eyes ever so slightly as she took a gander towards everyone in the area. With a solemn hand on her chest, slightly overlapped by cleavage, she spoke outwards
,"I am Kelala Yamanaka, a B-ranked shinobi of this village. I can keep communication going between all of us simultaneously, but I need everyone to keep their mind open to my readings." The clearly audible voice would ring in everyone's ears because she made sure to keep her tone resonant and obviated. The hand landed on her hip as she shook her hair form side to side as the wind blew, the female warrior lusted for blood....how she would achieve this feat of bloodshed would be totally upon her, and her mates at this point.

ᓮ'ᗰ ﬡᗝ☂ ᙡᖺᗝ ᓰ ⋒ᔕᙓᕍ ♈ᗝ ᕊᗴ

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TheWingsOfTheGods
Eroto Arohohan

StrayFang
Takeo Valtieri

ShiningAce
Cyrus A. Heiland

Jellisha
Shala-Lisa Chikara

Metal_Edge91
Kazuya Inuzuka

Kunesume2
Akira Magnus Nara Jr.

Loto Teh Sake

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 am
Quote:
Kyoto Naofumi

User Image

[Genin] - [Weapon User] - [Konohagakure] - [Rokubi Host]

Kyoto, finished with making the fake tags, stood up. He put the stack of fake tags in one of his pouches and did a quick weapons check. Even if he didn't have his two primary weapons, Hebihada and Griffe, he was still armed to the teeth. Most of his ninja tools were simply sealed away, including his new katana Mercy. Approaching Bo, Kyoto wanted to know as much about his commander as possible before they headed into battle. "Before we head out, I think we should become aware of each others skills. Otherwise we may be tripping over each other when we come to fighting. I use both Katon and Raiton style jutsu, but prefer close combat with my swords." He took Hebihada off his back and unwrapped the bandages from it. "This is Hebihada, the snake skin. It's main use is stabbing since the sections break off and stay in the wound. Do not get infront of it, if a piece gets stuck in you it will stay suck until a medical ninja removes it. That or you tear it out, along with a large amount of flesh."

------------------------------------------------

Name of weapon: Hebihada (Snake Skin)
Who owns the weapon: No one
Where it was found/Who made it: Created in sunagakure as a counter to the Seven Swords of the Mist.
Users Class: Ninjutsu
The Range of the weapon: 1.5m length
Weakness: This sword draws chakra from the user at 1 genin rank per section.
Description: Hebihada is a very strange sword. It was originaly based on Samehada but since no craftsmen could mimic the techniques used to form that blade, developed it's own style. The blade is made up a large barbs making it effective at tearing rather than cutting. The true secret lies in stabbing. When the blade is stabbed into some and pulled back, it leaves behind the barbs that went into the body. These are then immediatly regenerated by drawing from the users chakra. The problem with this is that it will draw from the user no matter what situation they are in and once it begins to draw there is no way to stop it until the barbs regrow. The barbs themselves take one post to grow one barb, making for a slow regeneration. The main effect of the weapon is to cause serious damage to the opponent by leaving the barbs inside them.

Name of weapon: Griffe
Who owns the weapon: Kyoto Naofumi
Where it was found/Who made it: Designed himself.
Users Class: Weapon Class
The Range of the weapon: 20m
Weakness: There is nothing special about it.
Description: A simple tanto as far as the eye can see but the sheath has a hidden wire spool at the end which can connect to a hook on the hilt of the tanto. The maximum extention of the wire is 20m and further than that and the wire will become tight and snap.

Chakra Points 106/106
Money; 2000
Weapons:
- 2x giant shuriken (sealed in armor)
- 18x shuriken (12 sealed in armor)
- 2x chain sickle (sealed in armor)
- 3x kunia
- 2x large blades (Hebihada and Mercy)
- 1 Tanto (Griffe)
- 6x explosive tags
- 24x fake tags
- 1x 20m wire spool