DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:02 pm
Xilo The Odd
am i able to help complete your village quests. if not oh well i can help you get gear in the online stuff im sure. i havn't done a lick of the multi quests though so my HR is still 0 xP. i'll be busy most of the day im sure but say around, 6-7 PM pacific time i'll prolly be on.

also i dont think i have your wiiu friend stuff yet. mine should be XiloTheOdd. you should be able to find me under fish's friends if theres a long list xP

I'll have to add you tomorrow, my name is DuskWolf66 and my character is Dusk, want to farm brachydios with me tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:28 pm
uhhhhh im not even into high rank in the village quests yet. i'm nowhere near ready for that guy.

also add this to the first post.
http://www.mediafire.com/?g2kceyikdid3tid

it a download for the strategy guide that i uploaded.  

Xilo The Odd

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:14 pm
I broke down and bought Tri for the 3ds. I really regret it. I should have just waited for MH4. Plus it looks way too cramped, even on an XL.

Still fun, tho.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:15 pm
Deathgod, in my situation I couldn't pre-order but I have it now. But for some reason I still haven't played it yet... :/  

Hobo Scruffy

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 pm
Trenn Flashkill
I broke down and bought Tri for the 3ds. I really regret it. I should have just waited for MH4. Plus it looks way too cramped, even on an XL.

Still fun, tho.
yeah it is, it'd be more fun if you ahd a wiiu so we could go online and be monster huntards. together.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:17 pm
Xilo The Odd
Trenn Flashkill

Still fun, tho.
yeah it is, it'd be more fun if you ahd a wiiu so we could go online and be monster huntards. together.

I feel like I'm going to buy a WiiU soon. Don't know when. I'll let you know.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:53 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Xilo The Odd
Trenn Flashkill

Still fun, tho.

I feel like I'm going to buy a WiiU soon. Don't know when. I'll let you know.
sweet. if i had actual income i'd pitch in even. and even if you do get one later, atleast you can transfer your save back and forth.

i still need to get a 3DS...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm
That save transfer is super handy. I'm not sure I like how it works, but it's nifty nonetheless.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 am
yeah it is kinda dumb. but if i do get a 3ds i'll just be glad its there. cause i know we wont see MH4 till about 2 years after japan sees it seein thats how capcom works with its MH series.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:48 pm
takin on my ceadeus today, got materials for about 12 barrel bomb + 3 large barrel bombs 10 bounce bombs goin in with 10 ballista shot and a full set of ingot armor with the lagia gunlance while gemmed for artillery novice for boosted gun damage and ballista damage.

nah im not nearly prepared xD
edit:
repelled him with 13:32 left on the clock. i still got it! full break and everything, had the beard and tail broke before the showdown. no doubt i could kill him on the next run without gear upgrades.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm
booo i just learned buying the physical copy of MH3U for wiiu is the ONLY version you can buy that doesn't give club points. Protesting with support now!

(cause yes, both physical and downloadable version of 3DS yield points. downloadable wiiu version yields points. physical wiiu comes with NOTHING!)

you have been warned.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:25 pm
i wanna do vids for this but i have no capture method beyond fraps which would be a terrible idea for this game (causes lag while recording). i wanna get like a capture card of some kind at some point but i dont wanna pay more than 200$ to be able to do something my vid card could probably handle itself, which is run video of a device through the computer itself and then display it on the monitor. all the cards i looked at by acer or some company like that all had issues of some kind until i hit their 300$ models then its like yeah it works ok.  

Xilo The Odd

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:34 pm
Xilo The Odd
takin on my ceadeus today, got materials for about 12 barrel bomb + 3 large barrel bombs 10 bounce bombs goin in with 10 ballista shot and a full set of ingot armor with the lagia gunlance while gemmed for artillery novice for boosted gun damage and ballista damage.

nah im not nearly prepared xD
edit:
repelled him with 13:32 left on the clock. i still got it! full break and everything, had the beard and tail broke before the showdown. no doubt i could kill him on the next run without gear upgrades.

When I'm back online, I can help you out on online quests.
I just got full Brachydios armor and Hidden Saber a few days ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 pm
well i dont want to be ran through anything. im kinda waiting on some local friends to catch up to me for the moment, so i'm doin some of the village high rank now and the tavern low rank quests while i wait.  

Xilo The Odd

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 am
Xilo The Odd
well i dont want to be ran through anything. im kinda waiting on some local friends to catch up to me for the moment, so i'm doin some of the village high rank now and the tavern low rank quests while i wait.

I'll use lower rank equipment if you want.
I just like playing with people I kinda know. emotion_awesome  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces