Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:15 pm
"I k know" Rosie said to Dith as he tried to reassure her. "I'm s sorry, I don't m mean to cry." she pulled away a little, trying to rub the tears out of her eyes. "I'm trying to stay strong with this but I'm just so scared. He's already sick and now he's got to go through this too." She shook her head, holding her own face again. "I don't want him to die."
He needed transplant soon, it was hard enough to get a heart from a list, let alone find one in a couple of days.

She couldn't talk again, her thoughts terrifying her, she shook her head when Sera asked her if she wanted anything, still hiding her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm
Following Dove and wearing a brand new outfit consisting of a dark blue shirt, a black pull over, and black jeans, Yuri came in along with Dove. His hands in his pockets and his long hair pulled back into a ponytail. Yuri definitely looked a bit different from his normal self, especially without his sword and Repede. The weapon having been left back at Dove's apartment and the Growlithe waiting outside as usual.

Pausing in the doorway, he looked over the small group, recognizing Sera and Rosie. However, his gaze lingered on the giant hulk of a doctor. Whoa. Who the heck was this guy? He's huge!

He could only assume that they'd all come here for Luke.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:41 pm
When Rosie declined, Sera put the pot down and pulled her cup up to her lips to blow on it a bit before taking a sip. It definitely wasn't the highest quality coffee, but it would have to do. Even if it was a little too hot, but that simply served as just one more thing to take her mind off Luke. She raised her gaze to the new arrivals, nodding while she said, "Hi Dove, hi.. Yuri." While normally the pause would be full of obvious disdain, such an emotion was clearly absent, instead replaced with vague confusion, because why was he here? Wasn't he arrested or something? Why was he out of jail and.. what was he wearing?

Oh yes, she knew what he'd done at the warehouse, but she didn't even think to be afraid of him. The only emotions she held for him currently were confusion and a little curiosity.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm
For all that Dith was a soft man by and large his eyes were a harsh colour, hawk-golden and piercing when he focused on what - for a moment - he saw as an intruder on private moment. That moment passed however and he realised that Rosie at least knew the girl, and then here was somebody else joining them. All for Luke he supposed, he had been too out of touch with his young friends of late but he had not been able to stay away from work forever. His personal desire to be doing what he loved aside, he had a living to make.

"There is coffee," he said after a short pause, voice soft and deep, "and there is tea. Please have some. Call me Dima, or Dith. You two are Dove and Yuri?" It was not perhaps the best place for introductions but it was the only one they had avaliable.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:55 pm
Dove offered Sera a seriously weak smile, then turned her attention to the man, politely bowing her head a little at his greeting and offer of drinks.

"I'm Dove, sir," she confirmed softly, again offering a genuine-- though exhausted-- weak smile. "It's nice to meet you."

She lifted her head, watching as the man continued to comfort Rosie, a longing hidden behind her own eyes, before she switched her gaze back to Sera, quietly asking "How long have you guys been here...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:00 pm
As the hulk spoke, Yuri placed a hand on his hip and nodded. "Yeah," he replied, glancing at Sera whom he was surprised had even acknowledged him. But well, Luke's condition seemed to be rather hard on everyone. He then looked back to Dith, his brow knitting slightly. "Dith huh? You're one of the doctors I take it."

As far as the tea and coffee went, he was gonna pass. Coffee and tea wasn't really his thing. He'd only ever drink the former if he was in the mood for it, and if it was sweetened like whoa.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 pm
Dith nodded once, slowly. He was tired, wanted sleep but knew he wouldn't find it. "Please to meet you then Dove, Yuri." Pouring coffee for himself in an attempt to drag his mind back into focus Dith glanced back up at Yuri. "I am though, yes, but it is coincidental to this. I met Rosie and some of the others... well, a good deal of time ago now. After that contest the Rockets attacked, you might have heard of it?" He sipped he coffee and shrugged, smiling a tired smile. "Anyway though, like I said - I did say? - you are right, I work here. I've just come off my shift."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 pm
With the arrival of Dove and Yuri, Rosie was able to get herself under a little better control, still sniffing and brushing tears away. Between this though she pushed herself to her pink boots, walking over to Dove and giving the girl a tight hug.
"Dove, I am so sorry." She said quietly thought an emotionally fatigued voice. "I'm glad you're not hurt."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:21 pm
Sera merely sat quietly and watched everyone else talk - she really wasn't feeling like it. However, when Dove asked her a question specifically, she opened her mouth to speak, then closed it when Rosie got up to hug her. "Not long," she said in response after another sip of coffee. "Maybe ten minutes?" She wasn't even sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 pm
"Huh," well it looked like that Dith was indeed one of Luke's friends, and friends with the other two girls here as well. He'd never really heard any of them mention this guy, but hey, that hardly mattered. The raven haired man offered a small friendly smile, hoping to at least somewhat lighten the dour mood in the room.

"Nice to meet you, big guy."

Yuri then flopped in one of the chairs nearby, glancing back over at the big Russian dude. "So.... has there been any word about Luke?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:31 pm
Dove blinked in obvious surprise as the girl approached and hugged her, her body still for a few long moments before she returned the hug, setting her cheek against the girl's shoulder. "It's okay, Rosie..." she assured her quietly, tears welling at the girl's genuine kindness. "Luke and Yuri saw to it that I was, and Luke... he'll be okay. I'm sure of it."

Staying a few moments more in the comforting embrace, Dove blinked away the few tears along her lashes, still shocked. She had only met Rosie once before, and yet, here she was, the first person to genuinely try to comfort her, to care that she had been a part of this mess. Of course, there were obviously bigger things on their minds, but to know someone actually cared, if even for a moment...

She pulled away slowly, a weak laugh escaping her as she wiped away the few tears on her cheeks. "I'm sorry... It's been..." She shook her head. "How are you holding up?" she asked the collective group softly after Sera's response to her first question, her arms again finding their way across her middle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm
Dith poured himself a coffee and added two sugars, stirring slowly before putting in milk. "He's stable from what I was last told," he said after a moment more of silence, raising his cup to his lips. "He does however need treatment urgently if he is to stay that way." He shouldn't be telling them this, hell, he shouldn't even know himself. Luke wasn't his patient, he had no right to know details of his condition. Of course his colleague hadn't been allowed to tell him, and had firmly said as much before pointedly leaving his notes where they could be read.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:30 pm
When dove pulled away Rosie let her, watching the girl as she spoke, trying to brush off the experiences, as well as the tears that were threatening to roll down her cheeks.
The blond sniffed herself, still emotionally weak, but not bothering stop the few tears that fell to the floor.
"that was a terrible situation all of you were put into." the blond took dove's hands resignedly. "That can't be easy to deal with, even if you did come out okay. Please don't think you have to hold it back, we're all here to help you."
she didn't look away from Dove as she said this, trying to keep eye contact even thought she looked like she was about to break down again.

She then turned to Yuri, still holding onto Dove's hands. "... What you did must have been so hard, but from what I told, its because of you that Luke and Dove are even alive now." she pulled one of her hands away, holding her neck. "Thank you, so much." Her voice cracked weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm
"So then just treat him already," Yuri said back to Dith. "What's the hold up?" Clearly the man didn't really understand how hospital things worked. But he did know that Luke needed a new heart and fast, otherwise he wouldn't be with them much longer. Surely they should have found him a new heart by now, right?

Yuri's attention was then directed at Rosie when she started speaking to him. His gaze tilting away from her after a moment, looking just a little bit uncomfortable with her words of thanks. "Yeah... sure," he said distantly.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:40 pm
Dove stayed quiet at Rosie's words, though her grip on the girl's hand tightened just slightly a her eyes fell to her own feet. The girl had a good heart, that much was obvious, but to add on to the pain already there, especially while Luke's life still hung in the balance...The young model couldn't bring herself to speak up, unsure of everything. Finally, she accepted Rosie's offer with a small nod, though she refused to let go then and there, her throat too tight to answer with words.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff