Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Platinum || Love Story || Devil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cheren looked at her. "It isn't just a claim. I am truthfully the laziest person you will ever know. Ever. Forever ever. And ever......ever. Thats me. Lord of lazyness." Cheren proclaimed proudly. "Anyway, what do you like to do? Are you more productive then me?" Cheren asked, as a joke, but also as an actual question.
(Shoulda put Rainbow 'Road' x.x mario kart reference >.>)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ♯♩♪♫♬♪♩♯ ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Selleneya blinked and then laughed some. "I like that honesty. A bit out there too." She smiled and looked ahead of her. "As for me... I do many things. My mother is hardly ever home due to her job, so it gets pretty boring when you are the only child. I do lay around and sleep a lot, but I at least try to do things. I play the violin, go out with friends, go to the cafe, go on walks, volunteer at the animal shelter... Stuff like that." She shrugs. "So I suppose I am more productive than you." She laughed.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: xD I should've haha. 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 pm

"Wow, you seem like a busy person." Cheren said as he continued on. "I don't do as much, but there are a few things I do. I don't have any siblings, or anything like that. I live with my dad and my best friend, which is a dog. I don't do much activity wise, but I do get out every so often. I really like just to stay home though, and read and such. Thats my hobby." Cheren explained. "So, do you have any siblings?"

(xP my eyes are bloodshot, I'm sooo tired >.>)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya laughed some and shrugged. "Most would say that, but I feel it isn't enough honestly." She paused as she listened to him. She smiled when he brought up how his best friend was a dog. "I wish I could have a dog, I adore the fact you do." She looked at him. "Reading is good though, as long as you pick the right stuff to read." She shrugged again then looked straight as they walked together. "I am an only child. I probably have an endless amount of half siblings though, due to my dad, but who knows what he is up to." She chuckled some.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: Sleep then xD 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:57 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, I was born from a bad ProstituteXClient relationship. Then put up for adoption, where my 'Dad' adopted me. He's a really nice guy. Way overprotective. I think you'd like him. Anyway, yea, it may not seem like alot, but don't go trying everything over-exert yourself. That wouldn't be to good." Cheren explained as they continued. "Also, my dog's really a sweet dog, but she doesn't trust anyone, accept me since I saved her as a puppy. But I bet she'd open up to anyone if she got to know them. She still doesn't even like my dad."

(Cant v.v)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya listened to him and she blinked. "Well... I am... Sorry you had a rough life. I couldn't imagine how rough it may be to even think of it." She bit her lower lip nervously. She smiled some as he brought up not over-exerting herself. She shrugged some. "I will be alright... It is what happens when your mother has no time for you and you hardly have time for your friends." She chuckled some. "Then again, they all do boring stuff, so I guess it is my fault for not spending time with them." She shrugged. "As for your dog... You saved her?" She questioned.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: Why? o.o 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 pm

"Ha. I really don't have a tough life. Mom's a whore, dad is dad. More funny that hard." Cheren chuckled. There was no point in not laughing, it was pretty funny. "Anyway, yea. Saved her. I found her as a puppy outside a abandoned store. She was being picked on by the bigger dogs, she looked like she hadn't eaten in a week, and just plain afraid of the world. I couldn't leave her." Cheren explained. "I really love her, more than anything."

(I have to wait for my friemd Travis, and he's not gonna br here til like 1 >.>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:58 am
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya scoffed slightly. "You have it pretty easy. Want my life? My mother works so much she has no time for me, my dad disappeared, and I am alone in the house. I have two fish that I can stare at all day, but they get boring." She shrugged. She looked at him as he spoke about saving his puppy. She was in awe. She smiled brightly. "That is so sweet! It isn't everyday that I can meet someone as nice as you. I think the people I know would leave it or watch it get picked on." She cringed a bit.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: Awwe well I hope you got some good sleep xD 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:14 pm

"Wow, your life must be pretty tough. But hey, whenever things don't go well, come by my house. Were full of fun and joy. Okay maybe not, more like inactivity. Hehe..." Cheren let out a small snicker. As they walked, Cheren noticed the setting sun and darkening sky, which was beautiful on the horizon. "Well, I don't like people or animals picking on the weak, for no reason. Anything bad is against me. So I had to bring her. Luckily dad was okay with it."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya shrugged her shoulders as she walked. "Sometimes it can get pretty tough, but mostly lonely." She paused as he brought up coming to his house. She couldn't help but to laugh. "Oh, sounds like it'd be a lot of fun." She said with a playful yet sarcastic tone. She looked at the sky and watched it. "Well, I don't blame you. I don't like it either, really bugs me. That is why I volunteer at the animal shelter often. I love animals, I hope to have one of my own someday." She shrugged slightly. "You should join me sometime, since you like animals." She added with a smile.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
【OOC: - - - 】
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 pm

"That sounds like alot of fun." Cheren said as he stopped at the corner of his street. "I never even thought about trying it. Sounds like fun. I'll have to tag along and try it sometime." Cheren added as he stood there. "Well, Miss Selleneya, this is my stop. I'd love to continue walking and talking, but I'm sure my dads worried that I'm out this late without telling him. Is there an e-mail or number I can text you at?" Cheren asked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:24 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya smiled some and stopped with him. She nodded. "Alright, I will be sure to let you know when I go and ask if you want to tag along; I don't want you to feel like you have to say yes though." She giggled softly. She paused and nodded. "It is fine, it is usually safe along the way to my house." She joked. "Um... Yeah." She rummaged through her papers, pulling out a blank one. She ripped a piece off of it and she pulled a pen out of her back pocket. She wrote down her name and number then handed it to Cheren. "There you go, just text me when you want." She smiled.

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

"I'll probably message you soon, so expect it. I like talking to you." Cheren said as he turned torwards his street. Cheren put his hand in the air and waved goodbye as he walked away. "See you later! Don't miss me!" He said as he got farther off into the distance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:59 pm
Platinum Tragedy

User Image
sєєиєчα нιтσяαsкι

Selleneya blushed hearing him. "I will be waiting." She laughed some. She waved back and continued to walk. She heard him and looked back at him. "See you later! No promises!" She called back. She giggled softly and took off in a run towards her house. She had a pretty good day so far!

☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆
☆═━━━┈ღ♫ღ┈━━━═☆

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Cheren pushed open the door to his home. "Home sweet h-" Cheren cut off by a giant black and white dog jumping on him. "Wahhh!" Cheren shouted in suprise at the dog who was just as tall as he was, who was licking his face in joy. "Haha. I missed you to, now get down so I can come on." Cheren chuckled as the dog jumped down. Cheren walked up stairs and into his room, his lady friend following right behind. She jumped onto the bed and layed down, while cheren sat in his computer chair. "Ah long day, gotta get to bed soon." Cheren said as he looked down at the paper with Selleneya's number. He smiled a bit before putting it into his phone. "Did you get home alright?" Cheren sent, figuring that she'd get it when she got there.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff