Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Base: Team One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 pm
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image
Kaoru raised her arm just a little bit telling her flies, just 3 to go on a little bit just to see who was at the base, and what was in store. They took off zipping through the base. The opponents shouldn't take them as anymore then just "pesks." The landed on the window lightly, being unnoticed watching every move.
Meanwhile a few other flies landed on her shoulder and communicated with her. She was informed that there was just one enemy at the base she began to weave seals quietly. The first one was and ember clone it ran beside her as she weaves another set of hand signs. A lightning clone appeared on the other side. She quickly made one last set of hand seals. Bugs formed. After this was done she nodded to them as the clones turned around and headed back to their base.

Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu (Insect Clone Technique)

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

[

Jellisha

Boverk Viper

Kunesume2

ShiningAce

lotosaki
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:38 am
[[Hey guys, as we are inside a building, we wouldn't have known that they were outside but, I'll roll with it.]]

~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

Akira activated his byakugan as he looked outside of the Fortress and jumped to the ceiling as Kelala begun her chain of techniques to hinder them. "Well, we have company." He said as he formed handsigns as he formed a ball of wind in his hand that birth out from it, eight Fuuton wolves that launched down the hallway. Even if the group made there way into the building, they would have to navigate the maze that lead to the base center and the flag. As the wolves moved out sniffing out their prey, Akira stood up and begun to run around in circles as he created 5 clones that took off down the hallways.

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

Quote:

Name of Jutsu/Ability: Fuuton Reppu-Ookami ((Wind Style: Gale Wolf))

Description: Gathering the wind in one hands from the surrounding area as well as ones own wind chakra, they make a ball of wind in ones hand, that would look like a Rasegan. Then using wind manipulation a wolf made of wind comes out and is control by the user. The wolf once it attacks it causes many slashes from the fang and claws attacking greatly, or a tackle that causes a small condense tornado that can knock back a person with incredible force.
Sannin can create up to six wolves
Kage can create up to eight
Element: Wind
Type: Ninjutsu

Phantom Blade Kenjutsu:
Stage 9: Stage of Control: Jounin
Advance Afterimage Clone: These clones are the same as afterimages clones though they last longer, up to 3 posts as opposed to the 1post of the original. These clones can block with their weapons but once the weapon it hit once it disappears and once the clones are hit they disappear.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 am
(( whole up whole up whole up. I'm not Rollin with it lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 am
Kunesume2

[Well hun that's where you pay attention to fine details. Bo definitely used the hidden mist technique, which would eventually bombard the base either way. The way I posted, Kelala would see the mist first and obviously there is an opposing shinobi fueling it in the area? Common sense right?]

Loto Teh Sake

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:24 am
User Image

User Image

"Hey, I don't think we've met before." Cyrus didn't leave Shala by herself, but he called out to the woman. She was preparing precautions, in quite clever ways. "I'm Cyrus A. Heiland." It was like the fifth time he introduced himself today. Unfortunately, he expect there would be many more introductions. He pointed a finger to the cigerette in the woman's mouth. "So, do you have a spare?" He always wanted to try smoking, because the smoke wouldn't affect his lungs. Being a Heiland, his body just... fixed itself when it came to these things.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

lotosaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 am
lotosaki
Kunesume2

[Well hun that's where you pay attention to fine details. Bo definitely used the hidden mist technique, which would eventually bombard the base either way. The way I posted, Kelala would see the mist first and obviously there is an opposing shinobi fueling it in the area? Common sense right?]

(( ehm. Sir. Calm down just joking ? neutral I read the text perfectly fine. Sorry if there wasn't enough scarcasm in my post.. Never again will I use it.. talk2hand ))  

Rockgirl809

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 am
Rockgirl809

[<------ Has a v****a]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 am
lotosaki
Rockgirl809

[<------ Has a v****a]

(( oh s**t lol. Hard to tell when an avatar is only a scary grin. Lol I'm sorry sweatdrop ))  

Rockgirl809

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm
"I can't afford to die."

It was only because he was close that Kohaku saw Kaoru's many techniques. With that she created clones as well. User Image He briefly felt bad about only having learned the basic clone jutsu instead of how to make actual doppelgangers that could attack. Shrugging the thought away, he took out several kunai as he prepared for battle.

By now they seemed to have reached the edge of the bridge before Kohaku found himself hitting a wall. He hadn't even seen it in the mist. Dragging his hand along the wall, he was surprised to find it seemed to just keep going. It didn't feel like a building, though. Whatever it was it felt more...

"At least not until I find the truth."

Techniques

Actions: Reaching the maze
Thoughts: "What is this?"
Mood: Surprised
Chakra: 145/150
OOC: Edited

Kunesume2

ShiningAce

lotosaki

Rockgirl809

Boverk Viper

Jellisha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm
Fancy Mr A

Boverk Viper

Rockirl809

I think I must interject at this point. If I am not mistaken, in order to reach the point within the base where the flag is located, one would have to first traverse the expansive bridge, meander through a comically yet conveniently placed maze, then exit at the point where the flag [and obviously everyone still inside the base] would be. Only those with the Byakugan would be able to see all within and beyond the fortress at this current point in time, so Rockgirl's bugs wouldn't have been peeping through windows, Fancy's Kunai would basically be blowing up the maze itself [meaning you effectively blocked your own entrance which spells game over for you], and the mist being formed on the bridge is just "what?" Nothing being done by any of you is affecting us inside in anyway, as we are still calmly, very patiently, waiting for you guys to make it inside properly. Waste all the chakra you need, but the fact remains that you guys still have a ways to go before reaching the flag. With this said, we need to work out some form of posting sequence. Everyone doing random things discourages me greatly. I can barely think with all the OOC confusion going on.

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 pm
((Touch the flag and you'll blow up))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:29 pm
Jellisha
Fancy Mr A

Boverk Viper

Rockirl809

I think I must interject at this point. If I am not mistaken, in order to reach the point within the base where the flag is located, one would have to first traverse the expansive bridge, meander through a comically yet conveniently placed maze, then exit at the point where the flag [and obviously everyone still inside the base] would be. Only those with the Byakugan would be auble to see all within and beyond the fortress at this current point in time, so Rockgirl's bugs wouldn't have been peeping through windows, Fancy's Kunai would basically be blowing up the maze itself [meaning you effectively blocked your own entrance which spells game over for you], and the mist being formed on the bridge is just "what?" Nothing being done by any of you is affecting us inside in anyway, as we are still calmly, very patiently, waiting for you guys to make it inside properly. Waste all the chakra you need, but the fact remains that you guys still have a ways to go before reaching the flag. With this said, we need to work out some form of posting sequence. Everyone doing random things discourages me greatly. I can barely think with all the OOC confusion going on.

I was going to say the same thing, but I thought better of it.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:33 pm
Jellisha

((OOC: Sorry I didn't see all that. Well in that case everything we've done makes no sense whatsoever xp
In that case, a little edit is in order. Once again, our bad sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 pm
(Due to my jaw work on Tuesday I must respectiful leave the combat games. Sorry guys but I can not really much combat stuff and stuff like that with massive pain and lots of mess.)  

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:41 pm
ShiningAce
Jellisha
Fancy Mr A

Boverk Viper

Rockirl809

(( So much blah blah. First off what about my bugs ?? Window no window. Base no base. My bugs are in the air above the mist, and since I have (still do have) my byakugan activated I told them where to go. Idk if ur saying my bug post is invalid but technically it is. ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff