Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Base: Team Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:17 am
User Image
тXXXιXXɴXXץXXXXʀXι

User Image

XXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H X O X K X A X G X E X/X E X -AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"xWxhxexnxxtxhxexxWxhxixtxexxSxtxoxrxmxxsxtxrxixkxexsx.x.x.xtxhxexrxexxwxixlxlxxbxexxnxoxnxexxtxhxaxtxxcxaxnxxsxtxaxnxdxxixnxxhxixsxxwxaxyx.x"

Patrol. It was such a fun job when you have literally nothing else to do. Luckily, this was one of those times. The Hokage was positive that the other Shinobi were aware of his presence in the Combat Games. They just didn't know where to find him. He had started at the tenth floor and began to go lower. They likely wouldn't enter from the top, so there was no use going all the wake up there. And if they wanted to get to the flag, they'd have to run by him. Which wasn't smart. Things were going smoothly so far, until he heard the sound of footsteps. Numerous footsteps on the staircases far below him. Then there was yelling. Whoever this was hadn't thought through that yelling would give away their position quicker than anything else. As he moved toward the bottom of the stairs leading to the lobby, Tavian watched as flames rolled through the hallway where there were three clones. He remained silent as he performed a simple technique, one that he had created and mastered. He was still in a spot on the stairs to where Magnus, Takeo and Kaoru couldn't see him, though. From his hands came a massive wave, crashing into the first floor of the lobby. Not only would it extenguish the fire, but it would wash up the clones and the three real Shinobi.

[Chakra Amount:]
410 - 20 = 390

[Techniques Used:]
-
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:39 am
(( dang I thought we was on the same side here Jeremiah :'( ))  

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:50 am
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
(( they brought it down to two posts since no one was posting. Two: since when doess it say clones cannot use the byakugan. ?? ))

((You used elemental clones and a bug clone. They can't use tech.or bloodlines.))

(( and it says this where ?? Lol I'm an arguer until I see hard evidence. Can't help it. Literally. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:55 am
Rockgirl809

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Description: A forbidden jutsu that creates clones - which are not just plain illusions (like the normal Bunshin no Jutsu). Each clone is an exact replica of the user, capable of attacking. A direct hit causes the clone to disappear. Chakra is divided evenly between every clone and the original, so creating three clones would leave the user with one-fourth of his remaining chakra. These kage bunshin are also capable of using any jutsu the original shinobi knows (except Kuchiyose and bunshin jutsu), and each kage bunshin may use one jutsu. Once the clone has dispersed, the info that the clone has gathered will go to the original caster.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17045167

You didn't use this move you used two elemental clones and one bug clone. They don't have chakra to use tech. and they don't have Bloodlines because they are just beings made of elements or bugs.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 am
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

(( tushé sir.. Tuché lol. But where does it say I can't use my bloodline in the clones I used. Hm ? Lol let me stop before I get fired up ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 am
Well... technically, your clones don't even have eyes. They are just figures made of and element and bugs. And yes your bugs do have eyes, but they don't have your bloodline. It doesn't really matter, since Tavian washed them away and you didn't avoid it.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:27 am
((Its spelled touche.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:53 am
(( @Wings: sweatdrop lol forgot the 'o'
@Ace: technically I didn't reply yet soo... ))

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 pm
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image
The clones heard wind.. A strong one. Two of the clones (lightning and fire clone) both jumped on the bug clones shoulder jumping into the air doing a back flip over the wave.

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image
Takeo Valtieri

As the wave came crashing suddenly through the lobby, Yudai leapt into action, bounding across the floor towards Takeo's prone form. Just as the water reached him, the lion scooped him up in his arms before the wave hit, washing them back out to the front of the building. Great, seems like they had someone else to worry about now. Getting back to his feet, Yudai shook some of the water from his pelts. Of course it had to be water, one of the few things he hated. Though that shouldn't have been such a surprise. After all, most cats did in fact hold a deep hatred for excessive amounts of water. It couldn't be helped.

Stalking over to the side of another building that lined the street, the cat gently set Takeo down, his back against the wall, before turning and facing the skyscraper once more. It shouldn't take the boy much longer, so the lion would remain here until he awoke to make sure no one approached until such time. If he was needed to help fight, however, then he would go and help Magnus out a little. But unless he was asked, or decided himself that it was time to intervene, then he would remain here. So good luck.

Back in the cloud, Takeo found himself making good time scouting the basement floors. He could here the commotion upstairs, but he paid no heed to it. He knew Yudai would keep his body safe if anyone were to attack, so he instead focused on the task at hand. So far, everything seemed to be relatively empty and quiet. As he was heading down the next flight of stairs, he briefly wondered how far the building actually went underneath the ground. Surely it couldn't be that far, could it?

Luckily, it wouldn't matter. As he floated out of the staircase and into the room a little bit, he was delighted to catch sight of the flag. About damn time. Taking a quick glance around the room, he noted that it seemed pretty empty, though he doubted that no one was actually in the room, as it would be stupid to leave the flag unguarded. It looked to be pretty out in the open, however, and that was good enough for him. His job here was done. Now all that was left was to retrieve the flag. Satisfied that he at least knew which set of stairs to take, he released the jutsu.

Opening his eyes, he found himself back out on the street, Yudai standing nearby with his arms crossed over his chest. "What the hell are we doing back out here?" Yudai simply turned back to look at him, an eyebrow raised slightly as a drop of water dripped down from the fur on his chin. "Don't ask. Did you find it?" Wow. Cold. With a small nod, Takeo got to his feet, noting for the first time that he was soaking wet. Great. With his luck, he'd probably catch a cold or some crap. "Come on. It's downstairs. Let's get this over with quickly. I don't want the other team getting to our flag before we get to theirs." With that, the two reentered the building cautiously, making their way towards the stairs. As they neared, Takeo caught sight of a figure standing near the stairway, causing him to let out an exasperated sigh. Are you ******** serious? Of course it had to be the damn Hokage standing right by the damn stairway. Well, beggars can't be choosers. He still had to get to those stairs, even if it meant one of them staying behind for a moment to distract him. And there was still Magnus, so maybe it wasn't totally ********. Though, it was pretty close.

"Evening, sir. Lovely day, is it not?" As he spoke, Takeo summoned three clones, sending one charging in from the left, another to the right, and the third straight up the middle. The one on the left dropped to the ground for a sweeping kick at the man's feet, while the one on the right aimed its fist for his head. The one in the middle aimed a heavy kick towards the man's chest. As soon as the clones had taken off, Takeo began summoning in his chest, and when it began to coil down the length of his arm and into his hand, he raised that hand, pointing it directly towards Tavian. Once the lightning was fully focused in his palm, he released nearly ten small bolts of lightning that followed directly behind the clone in the middle. While they weren't very powerful, he didn't need them to be. Right now, all he needed to do was distract the man. As soon as the bolts were released, Takeo turned on his heel and made a dash for the stairs that led down, Yudai directly on his heels. He wasn't sure whether or not his little distraction would work, but now was not the time to worry about it. All he needed to do was make it to the flag and then get the hell out of here.

_________________________________________________________________________________
[ Genin ] - [ Taijutsu ] - [ Takahashi Bloodline | Valtieri Clan ] - [ Chakra | 90 ] - [ Stats | 6/5 ] - [ Yudai ]

Technique(s) Used:
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Sparks of Life

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 am
Jeremiah Saint Cloud
What technique did you use? If I react in the wrong way, I will correct it.

~The Folding Shadow~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Akira Magnus Nara Jr.]

As the torrent of flame rushed onwards towards the three clones, Magnus could hear the running of water behind him as he dropped a smoke bomb as he made his way out of the building behind Takeo's spirit creature. Once outside, he looked towards the three clones awaiting to see what they could do. "Bring it." He said as he covered Takeo who re-entered the building.

Battle Song: Dear Mother
"I follow the guidance of the Flame."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 am
User Image
The bug clone dispersed as the lightning clone and the ember clone both stepped out. They needed to stall as long as possible. The bugs flew at high speed to Magnus. They then began flying over his face in closing on it trying to get him confused or some sort.

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon  

Rockgirl809

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:55 am
Neva Tsumori •

User Image
[3 Winged angel Jinchuuriki///Blacksmithing Angel]

User Image

The angels Seal It is on her right shoulder
User Image
"The true nature of a human can be seen through their last moments in life. How well do you think you can get to know me?"

Neva was waiting on the floor with the flag. Hiding behind a pillar from sight and even keeping her chakra down as well. She held her scythes close to her and yawned alittle, looking a tiny bit board. If there was one thing she knew, is if theres something you need to protect, stay close to it, even if there was a great distance between.

Description

Chakra 100/100

Rank Genin

Class Bounty Hunter

Path Weapon Master

Battle suit

User Image

"The circumstances of ones birth is irreleveant. It's what you do with the gift of life that defines who you are"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image
тXXXιXXɴXXץXXXXʀXι

User Image

XXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX H X O X K X A X G X E X/X E X -AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"xWxhxexnxxtxhxexxWxhxixtxexxSxtxoxrxmxxsxtxrxixkxexsx.x.x.xtxhxexrxexxwxixlxlxxbxexxnxoxnxexxtxhxaxtxxcxaxnxxsxtxaxnxdxxixnxxhxixsxxwxaxyx.x"

Tavian watched as the Valtieri launched his attack, meanwhile Magnus and the girl avoided the Water Torrent Technique he had recently launched. He didn't have to worry about keeping them in his line of sight. More like the clones, and whatever his current opponent was doing to the water. Likely shocking it, since Tavian had planned on doing the same thing. In an attempt to avoid the electricty, Tavian jumped forward, clamping his hands into a single seal. However, before he could get out of the way, the clones' bombardment slammed into his body, knocking him against the wall with extreme strength.

[Chakra Amount:]
390 - 10 = 280

[Techniques Used:]
-
User Image

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 am
Rockgirl809
User Image
The bug clone dispersed as the lightning clone and the ember clone both stepped out. They needed to stall as long as possible. The bugs flew at high speed to Magnus. They then began flying over his face in closing on it trying to get him confused or some sort.

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon

~The Origami Phantom~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Akira Magnus Nara Jr.]

Magnus smirked as the bugs begun to head his way, 'Has she learned nothing?' He thought to himself as he swung Burning Fang once more releasing a Burning Scar headed towards the oncoming bugs and the two other clones behind her. The upgraded weapon tech would be enough to wipe them out and even now, Tavian wasn't around to protect the three right now.

Battle Song: Dear Mother
"I follow the guidance of the Flame."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas