Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 pm
Alright, a Luke, and a.. oh wait Dove, she actually knew that name from somewhere, Rayan had no idea who the other one was, but they were obviously friends of Yuri... or not friends of Yuri, she couldn't quite tell at this point.
"Huh... Dove, think I know that one, girl with the Eevee?"

"Well, that sounds like it was certainly a lot of trouble for one night." She tilted her head slowly. "So Luke and Dove, are they your friends? they were in trouble i take it? if guns were involved."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:10 pm
Yuri gave her somewhat of an odd look at that. So she knew Dove? Huh. Cool. "Yeah."

"Yep, but that's not even the half of it," Yuri continued. "Luke needed a heart transplant, and fast. So his twin brother tells me he's gonna kill himself to save him, and asks me to help."

With another gulp of his drink, Yuri blinked and lurched slightly, having to brace himself against the bar with one hand. Whoa.

"S'pretty stupid s**t, huh?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:13 pm
Ray let out a long, slow and breathy whistle when Yuri continued to explain the situation.
"Thaaaat... is a really heavy position to be in." She tightened her lips, staring at the table for a few seconds before looking back up at him.
"What ended up happening?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm
"S'like a damn soap opera for little old ladies if ya ask me," Yuri said back. Cause really, who the hell comes up with this stuff? Fate must have really had it out for the lot of them, or something.

"I did it, an' Luke's gonna make it. ... Poor kid couldn't take the news though. Dove either. Heh."

With one final go, Yuri knocked back the rest of the drink, and nearly fell off his chair in the process. He managed to right himself though, but the strong alcohol that had almost literally gone straight into his bloodstream was clearly having an impact.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm
Ray was silent for once, no smile of her face, just a very stoic, quiet expression as she listened to his story.
It was when Yuri finished off his next dream that the tall women leaned over toward him.
"AaalllrightYuri, I think you've had enough to drink for one night, its not going to help you." she slid the glasses away from him, shifting in her seat to face him fully.

"A brother gave his life, to save his twin." she lifted a corner of her mouth. "Kind of pathetic that he dragged you into that kind of thing... I don't imagine that will leave you anytime soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 pm
Yeah... yeah he'd definitely had enough. Yuri grumbled something under his breath when she pulled the glasses away, but otherwise didn't protest. He really didn't have it in him to throw a fit at the moment.

"Yeah... pathetic," Yuri agreed in his slurred speech, now hunched over and leaning against the bar. "Couldn't leave him to do it alone though." He'd understood why the guy did it, and felt kinda bad for him. Seemed pretty cruel to just leave him like that.

However, Yuri's thought processes weren't exactly running on all gears at the moment.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 pm
"Welp..." she stared at him under arched bows. "What I really want to know is how you are doing? are you going to be okay? becasue you sure aren't looking like you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm
"Huh?" Yuri asked, his brain taking a few seconds to process what she said. "Pfft yeah." Saying this he tried to stand up, deciding he was done sitting.

"I'm fine," He insisted as he got to his feet a bit too quickly, causing him to stumble.

Then in the next moment his eyes rolled back and he slumped onto the floor with a thud.

Oops.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 pm
"OOPS oh boy Yuri, really boy." Ray announced when he tell over, getting to her feet and walking over to help him up. "We really need to stop meeting like this."

It wasn't hard to get him to his feet, if he wasn't slumping around too much.
"I think you're done here tonight, lets get you home, and in bed. sound good?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 pm
Unfortunately, he was slumping quite a bit, but managed to somehow be on his feet with her help. He just grunted his consent to go home. That sounded really good right about now cause what even was walking. If the room would stay still maybe he could actually do it.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:40 pm
It was just lucky for the kid that Ray was a lot stronger then she looked. the wiry women didn't complain that she had to half carry her friend outside of the bar, giving a mock solute to the others in the room and making sure that the drinks were paid for.

Thankfully, the room she had was not very far from the bar, she would only be there for the next few days before she had to move back to Sagestone Town to resume her job.
She wasn't sure where else to take him, and figured he could chill there while he sobered up.

"Alright." She grunted as she let the man roll off of her shoulder and onto the couch. "I warn you, if you throw up on that thing, you're cleaning it up!" she pointed at him "And paying the deposit."

A massive, candycane striped colored snake slithered up next to Rayan, blinking down at the man she brought home, before glancing up to her.
"ah, Double Stripe.. meet Yuri, my drunken little baby face bud."
she grinned at the look the pokemon gave her, and patted the side of his neck. "Might be better to meet him when he's not drunk."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 am
Yuri slumped onto the couch and grumbled to himself, squinting at the big striped snake that looked more like a huge piece of candy. He liked candy. "Hell is that... can I eat it?" But he wasn't gonna try since he could hardly keep himself upright.

It would be a while before he would sober up. He pretty much just hung out there on the couch for the remainder of the night. At some point managing to get up and stumble his way to the bathroom and puke his guts out for about an hour.

Somehow he'd ended up back on the couch and passed out completely there, his limbs hanging hanging off the piece of furniture until the morning when he began to stir.

He groaned into the fabric of one of the couch's pillows, being greeted with the worst hangover he'd ever had. His head pounding, and thus being unwilling to get up just yet.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:52 am
"Oh my gosh, it liiiives!" a voice from the dining indicated that Ray was already up, though how late it was was anyone's guess at the moment,
Regardless, Ray didn't seem to be looking like she was going anywhere anytime soon, with a pare of pajama pants and a tank top, her hair not even tied into braids yet as the loose strands settle on her back and neck to her ear in waves.
She grinned over at him holding a mug of coffee on front of her.

"Made some coffee sunshine," one of her hands gestured toward the pot in the kitchen.
"Cream? Sugar?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:26 pm
Hearing the woman's voice, Yuri turned his head enough to peer over at Ray with one squinted eye. It took him a moment to process what she was asking through the stabbing headache.

"Yeah... Lots of it."

His hair a mess, Yuri eventually pushed himself up into a sitting position. Bleary eyed, he placed a hand on his forehead. "Ugh... Got any aspirin?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:33 pm
"Yup!" Getting to her feet, Rayan made her way over to the coffee pot. snatching up a bottle that was sitting on the counter next to it. "I'm way ahead of you. Come get some water too, you drank too much alcohol last night and not nearly enough water."
The gray haired women glanced over at him tapping a finger to her forehead. "Wanna learn a tip, Drink lots of water while you're drinking, and you won't wake up with a hangover." She smirked, turning back around to pore him coffee.
"What you're feeling now, is extreme dehydration! Not fun it is."

The large candy cane snake that had been there the night before slithered casually into the kitchen, lifting his head up high as he peered into the other room at Yuri.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff