Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:16 pm
Ray's grinned only widened "Sorry hun, You're a trainer now, and your priorities took a very different order. whatever you had planned, you're going to have to move it for the next hour. Our first lesson, starts right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 pm
Sera pursed her lips when her attempted excuse was immediately and completely smacked aside. Well s**t, she really didn't want to do anything like that today... How else could she get out of this? "So what, I don't get any say in when these 'lessons' are?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 pm
Ray put on a mocking expression of thoughtfulness, wrinkling her nose with a prolonged "Mmmm, pretty much, yeah, you don't. At least until we get a set schedule ready. But this is your job, and your livelihood now, so treat it as such. "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:40 pm
Ugh, perfect. Just perfect. Seraphine made a rather displeased face, but figured she wasn't getting out of it altogether, so... "Alright, fine. How long is this gonna take?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:48 pm
Ray blinked at her. "How about.. and hour for the first day, just today, but don't expect that to be the norm," she held a finger up to the girl, before gesturing for her to follow.
"I think today, I want to meet your partners. who you have in your line up so far."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:00 pm
Sera made another face, but sighed heavily, exasperatedly, and gave a forced, "Fine." A brief pause. "Where?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:19 pm
"Eh, the park will work for now. its not far either." Putting her hands in the pocket of her jacket, she continued down the street, glancing back with Double Stripe to make sure that she was following them, while once again, the same Zubat was hanging from her braid.

It didn't take long to get to the park, just as she had said. Ray didn't waist any time either, stepping to the side to give Sera room as she made a gesture with her hand for her to let her pokemon out. "Alright, one at a time. lets see who's first."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:28 pm
The brunette huffed again, but between Ray and the snake she kind of had to agree, and walked without (much) complaint. When they arrived, she sighed again and wordlessly pulled the first luxury ball out of her bag and released her Absol, who looked around and blinked her bright gold eyes at Ray and then looked to Sera. "Sol?" What were they doing?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:43 pm
"Ah, so the Absol, good, I got to see her in action a little before Too." Rayan leaned forward, looking over the Absol once more. "Very nice, tell me a bit about her, in your own words."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:12 am
Tell her about her? "Um," Sera frowned as she looked at the dark-type, who met her gaze, then gave Ray a confused look. "Well, I got her as a baby two years ago," she started, really unsure of what she was even supposed to say. Was that good enough? "She was my second pokemon." Uhh...  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:28 am
"Mmhum... what about the moves she knows? or what kind of attacks are her specialty?" She asked, nodding quietly as she got the information about the pokemon's age.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 am
"Well," she hesitated, glancing at the Absol again, "she's a dark-type, so dark type moves, obviously." Obviously. "And I'd have to look up what moves she knows." A shrug. "I don't remember."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 am
"... Alright then," She said after a long drawn out pause. This was worse then she thought. "We'll work on that next, how about your next one?" She asked, at least this way she can get a look at them, at their structure and types.
They can just go from there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:03 am
Sera didn't like the pause, but she didn't bother to comment on it, instead reaching into her purse to pull out another luxury ball, this time to release her Zoroark. "Dark-type again, and dark-type moves. I don't remember what he knows either," she supplied before Ray could ask.

The dark-type, immediately upon being released and assessing the situation, grinned cheekily at Ray, debating whether or not it would be worth it to have a bit of fun by turning into an illusion of her.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 pm
Ray remembered seeing this one too, though not closely. The tall women smiled, stepping forward to look over the dark type.
"So far two for 0 Dark types. alright." She nodded. "We'll find her moves later too. next one?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff