Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
S O C I E T Y >> Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabatouer

Aged Noob

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 pm
XXXXX Shas'El Vola'Ri Zsu'Sun Deo'Ra XXXXX

XXXXX Deo'RaXXXXX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To spread the ideals of the Greater
Good, this is the reason for why I fight.

βasic
Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: Month of Harvest; 48th Revolution; 1468th Cycle
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Tau
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 164 Lbs.
Hair Color: N/A; No Hair
Eye Color: Red

βattling
ɨnformation

Alignment: S O C I E T Y
Ranking: Shas'El in the Tau Fire Caste; the equivalent of a platoon leader in the US Army.
Strengths: Increased visible spectrum; advanced knowledge of technology; advanced combat tactics in ranged battle; siege-style strategy; negotiations
Weaknesses: Close quarters combat; poorer depth perception; slower sight-focus reflex; unfamiliarity with Earth's gravity; lack of materials similar to his own.
Abilities: Deo'Ra's BattleArmor is almost invulnerable to standard, ballistic, ammunition and explosives; BattleArmor incorporates a portable drone system, similar to UAVs; lack of a species-wide connection with psychic forces gives Deo'Ra near-invulnerability to all forms of spiritual damage, excluding physical attacks that incorporate spiritual attributes;
Weaponry: Pulse Rifle; Pulse Pistol; EMP grenades

Ҏersonal
ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Elite Shock Trooper of the Tau

тнєrє's oɴʟy oɴє oʄ ϻє ʄoʀ α ʀєαsoɴ
I will always attempt negotiations before committing to armed conflict, despite my nature as a soldier. To those who out-right deny the Greater Good, they shall be invaded and taken over to become an additional Sept (controlled world) for the spreading of the Greater Good. When it comes to battle, I strike with precision and power, with the space between my rifle and foe being my greatest asset. My greatest defense is offense, because the enemy must be pushed back if they attempt to advance forward. I believe in the needs of the many over the needs of the few, as determined by the Greater Good. Human society confuses me, but I do not doubt the course of action my Kas'O, my Spirit Lord, has given me.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
My upbringing in the Fire Caste of the Tau is the same as any other before me. I learned, at an early age, to hunt the animals on Vir'Sa and about the Greater Good, how all species must work together for their benefit while being led by us, the Tau. As soon I came of age, I was admitted into the military. Tradition for those of the Fire Caste, as it is what we grow up to be a part of. So, time goes on. I participated in my fair share of battles and negotiations while spreading the influence of the Greater Good. Some planets became influenced faster than others, and some had become devoid of life because of their ignorance to the Greater Good. After a transpiring of innumerable events, my Kas'O informed me of the unfortunate passing away of the leader of a fellow alliance and that an informant was able to retrieve information of an impending strike against the ally's homeworld. Because of the current war my species is in, I am the only support that could be sent. So, I did the necessary preparations and boarded a Star-Skipper. I am currently en-route to planet Earth, to aid in the S O C I E T Y's fight against the Morcon.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Advanced knowledge of technology; near-invulnerability to psychic-like attacks, excluding physical attacks incorporating spiritual attributes

ʟovє тнєsє
Ranged weaponry
The ideals of the Greater Good
Accepting people into the Greater Good
Obtainable materials
Negotiations over fighting

нαтє тнosє
Those who object to the Greater Good.
EMPs
Close quarters combat
Swords
Broken Equipment
Lack of necessary material
Fighting over negotiations

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Demon Rider
Chopperhead
Timebomb

Sabatouer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:49 pm
XXXXX Noah Thomas Ridley XXXXX

XXXXX Noah XXXXX

User Image

I doubt you can best me

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: May 9th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Wraith
Height: 6'0"
Weight: ???
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Amber

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: S O C I E T Y
Ranking: Conspiracy
Strengths: =Stealth=
=Highly intelligent=
=Engineering/Inventive/ Technological mind=

Weaknesses: =Arrogant=
=It situations that involve intense heat he cannot control his powers=
=Hates being alone=
=Facing others with Psychokinesis powers=

Abilities: =Phase= The ability to take on his wraith form invisible and pass though anything.
=Sublimation= The power to turn himself into or create a mist/ fog.
=Psychokinesis= The power to manipulate objects with the mind, however this doesn't effect living things but has a great power of radius and can be pushed to lift over a ton.
=Possession= Can "piggy back" inside anyone's body but only if the host allows it, while in possession Noah can take control of motor functions at anytime but cannot control the host's mind.
=Omniscience= Can learn information in a matter of moments by extracting the memories of the dead. As well as the living but takes much much longer.

Weaponry: Relentless (x2)

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Conspiracy Informant

Initially meeting with Noah you would see him as an hard working individual that doesn't show much compassion, everything to him is numbers and facts, he hates being interrupted while thinking and shows a mean manner to whose that he thinks "less intelligent" than himself, often calling others fool, idiot or moron he generally doesn't seem pleasant. But if you can get pass all that he actually doesn't seem any different apart from he'll stop with the name calling and actually start respecting you. He'll be honest when he needs to but knows how to put on an act, his had many years to practice lying but only does so in desperate situations.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Many, many, many years ago Noah was a kind child who loved his parents and family for taking care of him when he was ill, which he often was. For the first twenty years of his life Noah was touch and go with death but one day sickness took his life. Days later Noah awoke in a coffin, panicking to get out but when he reach out to attempt to crawl his way out, his hand phased right through, he stood up and phased though his coffin, realizing how this could affect his family he ran away from that life and stayed dead.

Since the day he died Noah learnt of his other powers and used them to his advantage when he could. He went from job to job, city to city, always learning always traveling. It was on his travels that Noah learnt he wasn't as immortal as he thought he was. In Boston seventy years ago Noah got involved with some rather nasty people and when they finally cornered him he went to phase for an escape, an thug fired a shot as he did. Noah got away but learnt even though he did not age he could still be killed.

Noah was given a scar that day he nearly died and decided to leave the exciting street life and advance his knowledge, doing so benefited him greatly as he learnt how to extract knowledge from others, a long possess with the living but a matter of moments with the dead. Noah had lent a hand in a few of the human races greatest achievements but he doesn't like telling as he doesn't believe anyone to understand his achievement anyway.

Modern day Noah ended up joining S O C I E T Y not by being asked but more of demanded, the second he found out what the organization was he marched to the front doors and demanded they let him join, at first they kept him captive as they thought he was a spy the current manager at the time spoke to him and understood how he knew and why he wanted to join. Noah now works with and under the Conspiracy Manager and is highly committed to S O C I E T Y.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Noah has an incredible memory, is amazingly qualified in every science, engineering, mechanics, mathematics. His not a have bad cook either.

ʟovє тнєsє
=The few he respects=
=Sweet foods=
=Quiet to think=
=Working either on the field or at his desk researching =

нαтє тнosє
=Poor intellect=
=Fire=
=Being alone yet hates being interrupted =

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Icon for hire - Make a move
Thousand Foot Krutch -Puppet
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Ellie Goulding - Lights
Shut up and explode

ChickenBear

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:28 pm
XXXXX Walter Percy Blackwood XXXXX

XXXXX Walt XXXXX

User Image

I'm the monster beneath your bed, coming at night to tear off your head

βasic Ҏrofiling

Date of Birth: September 18th, 1586
Sexuality: Asexual
Race: Valkoth
Height: Seven feet, give or take an inch
Weight: A deceptively heavy 204 lbs.
Hair Color: N/A
Eye Color: Black

βattling ɨnformation

Alignment: R E B E L S
Ranking: The Rook
Strengths: - Flexible
- Can take all kinds of heavy hits
- Surprising strength
- Aware of limits

Weaknesses: - Begin to deteriorate after prolonged exposure to sunlight (Thirty Minutes)
- Take in a lot of fuel
- Distrusted and disliked
- Limited focus.

Abilities: - Regenerative: A component of their flexibility and form, Valkoth are regenerative. Their bodies are constantly rebuilding themselves, and as such can recover from grave injuries, including limited dismemberment in the midst of combat. Taking large amounts of damage in quick succession however, can overload the process, slowing it considerably.
- Valkoth Weapon: Flexibility is one of Valkoth species main traits. It allows them to bend, stretch, and tear. They have been known to grow temporary additional appendages in combat, and can harden and sharpen parts of their bodies as well. Exceptionally strong, their bodies know no limits placed on conventional muscle structures, allowing them short burst of strength, useful for tearing prey limb from limb.
-Be Afraid: Valkoth are terrifying on their own, but in addition to being conventionally afraid, Valkoth affect the subconscious, drowning prey in fear. A consistent threat, but easily be avoided by keeping a cool head and focusing. Or just being immune to basic mental persuasion works too.
-A New Look on Life: Sometimes lacking eyes, Valkoth see the world in shades of black and gray, with white life forms. While incredibly blurry, it works as target detection.

Weaponry: - Own body
- Long slide M1911 modified to fire 454 Casull rounds.

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
The Rook

Walter, even for a race of “monsters” that live to hunt and prey off of humans, is dark. While working for the S O C I E T Y, he was able to repress his hunger for flesh and contain himself to hunting down other monsters, mainly due to his slight fear of the old manager. Now that the manager is gone, he’s returned to his sadistic manner of hunting down people in the dead of night, and ripping them apart. After going without eating people for a long time, he’s always a bit preoccupied with how tasty someone might be, or how their screams would sound like with their ribs smashed in. Death is a game to him, one he thoroughly enjoys. However psychotic he may be, he can be serious when required, and explain himself.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Valkoth, being asexual, don’t normally reproduce. But when one reaches the end of its life cycle at around 1,500, the Valkoth reach a “reproductive maturity”, and can fuse their DNA into humans, causing the potential for more Valkoth to spawn. Fortunately, on birth the Valkoth can take care of itself, because there is no way any sane person would take this abomination as their child. They generally devour their parents as a first meal as well. That was Walter, born in 1586 to English merchants. Afterwards, he heard of the English Colonies being set up in the New World of America, and jumped at the opportunity, being as it was mostly forest at the time, a Valkoth’s home. Upon arrived, he preyed off colonists, and later, frontiersmen, forced to move Westward to avoid human civilization. Eventually he settled in the Redwood forests of California in 1860, and remained there until joining the Society, in order the prevent himself from being hunted down and exterminated by the old Manager. He was never liked, and always hungry, being forced to not eat people. When the old Manager died, and the new one selected, he made his break and went rogue, returning to old habits of eating people. He joined with the King after being sought out, mostly because he found the idea amusing.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Walter has no real human talents to speak of. He’s fairly good at humming and whistling, and dabbles in literature, but they really never come in handy for anything. They were more of habits picked up to distract him from eating people.

ʟovє тнєsє
- Hunting prey
-Eating prey
-Being feared
-Blood on his hands
-A good story
-Dark places
-If no meat can be found, grains.

нαтє тнosє
- Sunlight
-Being hungry
-“Holier than thou” people