Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Hidden Behind A Mask [Blood] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 am
User Image

User Image

❝Although I hide behind a mask to protect you...

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid looked at the man that walked over to her asking if she was alright. She shook her head to answer his question, "No not really. Its been one of those days," she said to him. She didn't know what was happening with her with that strange thing that called out to her. She didn't really look at the man to know whom it was or maybe she would have been too frightened to talk to him. She had a feeling she would pass out soon as she grabbed the closest thing to hold her steady instead of falling over on her back.

Night Angel

O O C:

You don't know how much I want to shatter the walls to tell you the truth.❞

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid looked at him when he grabbed ahold of her to take her somewhere. She was in a room as she looked at him strangely as he told to rest up. She didn't need to stay here just to rest up. "I can't stay and rest here," she whispered to him. There was no way she was staying in a stranger's home as she went to move out and head to her own home

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:50 am
[[I have no idea what to do....can we just skip to the next day or a few weeks ahead?}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 am
(Yeah. I wanted you to do that. That way if you wanted to plan another attack you could)  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image

MaximilianBridge

Theme

"Hard to tell who anyone is anymore...."

Maximilian looked out of the window from the building of the largest corporation in the country. He stared out with a look on his face, one that did not fit the original kindhearted CEO. He took a sip of the wine in his cup "Garrison...have my girls made it home?" he asked. The man nodded and bowed Sir...shall I? Maximilian smiled and looked at him "Oh yes, that would be delightful.." the man left Maximilians' presence. A few minutes later a strange object flew off into the sky. Max took a small sip "Time for another experiment." he had a dark smile on his face as he stared over his playground.

".....For all you know I'm here to help you.."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid had been walking around in the town after practicing her powers more. She was ready for whatever they were going to do. She stood against a building enjoying the view for the moment as she waited for disaster to strike once again

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image

MaximilianBridge

Theme

Maximilian's devices impacted in several buildings and small openings within the strange pods opened. Out from the openings a grew fog rolled out and covered the areas where they impacted and those unfortunate enough to inhale the fumes began to mutate once again. This was a small change as their skin became grey, their eyes black, and their strength and blood lust increased 100 times. Max smiled "Let the games begin." he grinned evilly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid knew trouble was happening as she went somewhere to let herself become the superhero part. Coming to see more of the experiments were happening once again. She was in the air trying to see where it was the source seeing many of the experiments were attacking the innocent people. She began to fight them before freezing them into place to protect the people. She needed to find the source to stop this from happening to more people as she flew trying to find it. "Who would be so cold to do this," she whispered

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image

MaximilianBridge

Theme

Maximilian's sat at his computer watching the news on the attacks "That girl again...such a nuisance." he said and pressed a button on his computer to destroy the pods before they could be traced back to him. He sighed and began to drink "Once again, failure." he sighed. It was hard work creating the perfect creature for his needs. This girl was the second one who did not simply turn into a mindless beast from the stone. He had the giant rock and was taking pieces of it for research and nefarious needs. He sighed and kept drinking "So far.....nothing but failure.". He chuckled and pressed a button on his wrist to activate his suit. He jumped out of the window to go confront Astrid.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid had found a pod when she was searching but before she could get close to it the thing exploded on her. She made a wall of ice to protect herself from the explosion as she sighed. "Well that worked well," she muttered. She moved away before going to the people that were still endanger from all the beasts that were trying to kill them.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Current Expirament: Stand 667

"The righteous will always feel pain...."

Suddenly Eldritch appeared from a wall of flame and dashed at Astrid and struck at her with the blade "Good to see you again...hero." he said as he prepared an orb of Eldritch Flame in his right hand. He planned to end this hero and to continue to his work without the interference of this annoying freak. He would kill her without hesitation once he got an opening.

".....and the wicked shall always taste death but with it...they are born anew.."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Seeing the wall of flames from the last battle as she growled deeply at him before defending herself with her weapon made of the ice she had. No way she was going to let this man from hurting anyone else. She then blew in the direction of his hand to stop the orb becoming more powerful to take her out. "Why are you doing these experiments," she asked him outright. He needed to stop hurting people and doing this.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 am
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Current Expirament: Stand 667

"The righteous will always feel pain...."

The flame she tried to eliminate did not die down. These were not regular flames, they were hell-fire flames and would take a special kind of cold to knock them out. He was smiling under his helmet as he kicked off of her chest and flipped backwards onto a car before tossing the orb at her. When the orb collides with an object it explodes with a force similar to a small bomb and would spreads green flames even further. This girl probably didn't have the training to hold up a real fight. Even her ice constructs were hilariously simple.

".....and the wicked shall always taste death but with it...they are born anew.."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid growled before seeing him toss the orb as she flew into the sky as she looked around. The training she had before had gave her results of holding a deep cold that would keep something frozen but it would take her to a dark path. She wanted to avoid that but she had feeling she wouldn't be able to do it seeing his fire were completely different. She huffed and puffed as she began to make a fury of dozen ice spikes that seemed like a storm of arrows in the medieval times. She had gotten herself not to wear out so easily this time compared to last time.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items