Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:39 pm
Mordecai placed Sera's things neatly in a corner, while the brunette flopped down onto the mattress beside Rosie and Vahy'n. "Well," she began with a soft frown, "I visited a few times before he had surgery, then once after. The second time I tried to visit after that, they told me he couldn't have anymore visitors."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:46 pm
Rosie nodded to show she understood, letting out a little sigh. "He didn't talk a lot, if any. Sometimes I wondered if he even knew I was there, I hope he did."
flopping down onto the bed, spreading her arms out and staring absently at the bottom of the top bunk overhead.
"Oh Sera... I hope we can find them."

Vahy'n watched the two girls, standing up when Rosie flopped over and scooting over so that she laid her head on the girl's stomach.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:57 pm
Sera laid down on the bed next to Rosie and Vahy'n, and also focused her pale gaze on the bottom of the bunk above them, a soft frown on her face. "I'm sure he did. Why wouldn't he?" Even if he was all upset about Asch, certainly he would've at least known Rosie was there. "He probably just didn't want to talk." Though it had been a while ago now, sometimes she preferred just not to talk after Anastasia had been stolen, because if she'd tried to say anything, the only thing that would come out were tears.

Noting the fact he was no longer needed, Mordecai amiably hovered over to Sera's purse that held all her pokeballs, found his, and disappeared into it.

Sera didn't even seem to notice, and instead she looked over at her best friend with a confident smile. "Don't worry, we will."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:09 pm
She reflected on that silently while she stroked Vahy'n head gently.
For a moment they just lay there feeling the swaying of the mild swaying of the ship over the water.
Turning to look at Sera, Rosie blinked once, before a bright smile lit up her face.
"Yeah, your right. But you know, maybe we should have a game plan for when we arrive."
She shifted, turning more toward Sera, one hand still on Vahy'n shoulder.
"Lets see... we're landing in the capital right?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 pm
Pale green eyes shifted to Vahy'n and suddenly a strange, sad feeling welled up in the pit of her stomach as Sera realized she was leaving Anastasia behind, in Kodo - it didn't even occur to her as a possibility that Team Rocket could have exported the Umbreon to another region.

She quickly forced the feeling back down as she gazed up at the bunk above them again. "Uhh," she began uncertainly, "I think so, yeah. That's what the website said, anyway. That it takes about 24 hours, and land in the capital. Devo... Dev...." She frowned. "Dev-something. Something french, anyway," the brunette waved it off, then looked to Rosie. "Do you think they'd be there?" That would certainly make things a lot easier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:20 pm
"Ummm, well, lets see." Rosie said, reaching over to her hip where her other pokeballs were as well as her gear.
pulling it up she flipped it open, clicking away at the buttons as she searched over the web for information about their trip, and where they were heading.
"I don't really know if Luke will be there... but I know that the fon Fabre name is high status, soooo I bet we can find something."
Her eyes focused on the screen, before she turned it toward Sera so she could look.
"Here we go~ a map of the capital, our destination. I see already there are lots of markets and businesses we can go too, I bet there can be people we can ask there."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:25 pm
"Ohh, is it?" Sera's eyebrows raised. She didn't know Luke was of a higher status in Grand Ile - or maybe she learned it early on, back when she thought he was annoying. Still, she took the device offered to her and studied it with a thoughtful frown. "Well, if celebrities and high status fashion models are any indication, people like that are usually in the biggest or most popular cities in a region. I think this one is the biggest and the fanciest, so I'm gonna guess we'll probably at least find something there," she said, offering the device back to Rosie. Devoirue, that was it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm
"Yeah, he never said what kind of status, I think for now we can assume a prince or something."
She gave a small grin, though she knew better then that now, it was something she had been pretty convinced on for some time.

"Anyway, I think that's the best plan we have right now... we just have to wait to get there now."
She lowered the poke gear, looking back at Sera.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 pm
A prince, huh? Well, Sera could honestly say she didn't think that was at all likely, but maybe somebody important, at least. But, at mention of waiting, Sera flung her arms dramatically over her face with a forceful sigh, "But I hate waiting!"

Fortunately the boat ride passed uneventfully, and would arrive right on time at the dock in Devoirue. Quite a few of the passengers were out on deck as the boat pulled ever closer, eager for their first views of the country. Sera, of course, was one of them, and also of course, was right up front with Rosie. "Ohh, isn't this exciting?" Though she spoke to her friend, her pale gaze remained riveted on the expansive city that drew ever closer.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 pm
Perched next to her best friend, Rosie's excitement was all but spelled out by the look on her face. Whatever she had expected the country to be like, could not prepare her for how beautiful this place was. Everything about it, the buildings as they approached, the landscape, everything just seemed to be brighter, cleaner and as she expected, more beautiful.

"Oh my gooosh look at it!"
With her backpack already on, ready to leave the boat once it docked, she couldn't wait to get in the capital, and get a closer look.
Though she couldn't help but notice one thing. "It a whole lot bigger then i expected." This of course meant that getting lost was going to be easier.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 pm
Seraphine absolutely loved being in cities, and this one, she was sure, would be no exception - it was gorgeous. She didn't have her bags on her person, but Mordecai did, hovering off behind them somewhere. "I know, isn't it beautiful?" Ohh yes, this was going to be fun. Staring at the picturesque landscape almost made her forget why they were here in the first place.

Almost.

"Yeah, it is really big, isn't it?" Well, what did they expect? It was a whole other country on an island, it was supposed to be big, she figured. "Means we can look around more," she countered with a bright smile as the boat officially docked and people began slowly filtering off and onto the pier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm
Rosie giggled excitedly, nodding in agreement to Sera's conclusion.
As the boat docked, Rosie took Sera's hand, waiting no time in hurrying off the boat, thanking the crew members as she passed.
It was still morning, and they had a lot to see, and a lot to learn so they could find Luke. But she was starting to feel better at the thought that their friend could be somewhere around.

The port they landed in seemed to be a much busier place then the one in Camphoreon, and it certainly looked a lot nicer too.
"Oh wow." Rosie breathed, leading Sera on until she could stop at a corner of the road that lead in further to the center of the capital.
The blond took a moment to just look around, at the sea side homes and shops spanning the length of the shore, it looked like something right out of a faerie tale movie, the village underneath the grand castle the beautiful royalty lived.
It all just seemed to calming and welcoming.

The people were no acceptation either, as she had guessed, everyone here was so beautiful, and their clothes had the style that she had come to recognize from the friends she made in Kodo.

Looking over to Sera, the trainer let out a soft giggle. "For once we look out of place." Not that she really minded. "So, where do you think we should start?" she asked, glancing back down the road toward the capital.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 pm
The brunette eagerly followed her friend, while Mordecai hovered after her obediently. It wasn't as noticeable at first, but the further they went from the port, the more the natives seemed to be looking at them a little funny. "Yeah, we do," Sera replied with a soft frown. She wasn't used to looking out of place anywhere, and it actually bothered her a little.

"Oh," where to start? "Uhh..." Another frown as she glanced around. "I dunno honestly, I guess anywhere would be good. Someone standing around, some shop - whatever's closest I guess?" She hadn't ever really had to look for someone in a different country before.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 pm
Rosie, who had pulled up a map of the country she had downloaded on her Poke Gear was trying to find out where they were on the map. This was not a League registered place, in fact this aria wasn't hugely populated with pokemon either, it was a lot like Kodo back when she was young. This meant that she didn't have the nifty features for the map, pinpointing where they were.
"Well.. It looks like. we're..." She glanced around, smiling at a couple of people who were looking over at the two of them, before she glanced back down at the map. "I think we're right here." she showed Sera.
"So there should be some shopping strips up this way some moooore."

It didn't seem like a far walk at all, she would bring out her Rapidash, but with how crowded this part of the city was she thought better of it for now.
"Well, are you ready?" She asked, looking over to Sera, then down at Vahy'n, who chirped softly.
Rosie smiled, looking up to notice the pokemon Sera still had out, Mordecai, and he was carrying the many bags that Sera had packed.
Sera still didn't quite know how to pack efficiently for traveling, but that was just how the girl was, Rosie though it was adorable.
"Ah, well, lets find a hotel first, so we can drop off our stuff, and get something to eat. I'm sure there will be people we can ask around there." She offered with a smile.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 pm
When Rosie pulled up the map of the city, Sera shamelessly peered over her shoulder at it to look too. Not that she could really read it, anyway, but whatever. The spot that Rosie said they were at seemed right - or as correct as she could tell, which wasn't much if at all - so she simply nodded at her friend. "Alright, sounds good," she replied, then was distracted as she briefly glanced back at Mordecai still holding all her things. "That sounds good, yeah. It looks like..." She peered around, then glanced at the map again, "there's a hotel over there." Her hand raised to point in the direction the map said it was in, which wasn't too far. Not surprising, since they weren't too far from the dock still.

It didn't take too long to walk there, and apart from the various looks they got from strangers, arrived without incident. A room was acquired, their things dumped in it unceremoniously (there was also lots of admiring of the room itself), and they were on their way back down when Sera glanced over at Rosie. "Think we should ask somebody here about Luke? Maybe they'd know. People that work in hotels usually know a lot more stuff than people that just work in shops." Or at least, that's how it had always been in her experiences traveling in other regions.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff