Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Reporting In Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loreven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 pm
Being the trained operative she was, it wouldn't take Harvard long to realize she was being followed. Though really her tail wasn't doing a whole lot to hid the fact. He was trailing a dozen or so paces after her, arms stuffed in his pockets, looking relaxed. The two whimsicotts bobbed after him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:54 am
Harvard ignored the grunt for all of maybe ten seconds. More like she tolerated it for whatever reason. Whichever it was, she finally stopped, counted to three, and turned to face her personal stalker. The Elite looked none too pleased with him for it. "Is there something I can help you with?" she asked in a clipped tone. Despite the question, she looked far from being in an accommodating mood.  

TRHQ Harvard

Loreven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 pm
When Harvard turned, Lore was close behind her, beaming an obnoxious smile. "You're Harvard, right?" An hand thrust toward the nonplussed elite and stopped in front of her, waiting to be shaken.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:36 pm
The man obviously believed in titles as much as he believed in not standing around in hallways. Harvard's eyes flicked down to the offered hand, then back to making eye contact. The only shift in her irritated look was one eyebrow raising a hair, as if to say, "Get on with it." She didn't deny that it was her name. Though, she didn't return the handshake, either.  

Catzandbirdz

Loreven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:03 pm
Lore didn't seem too put out by the cold response. His grin faded into a smirk and his hand returned to its pocket, "Just wanted to say hello, is all. Recognized you upstairs. From recruit lists, y'know? I heard Luce hired you himself."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 pm
Recruit list? Luce? Harvard's brow tensed. "I'm sorry, but who are you?"  

TRHQ Harvard

Loreven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm
"Name's Lore!" He gave a friendly nod, "I'd offer a handshake but you don't seem too into those. I can see why he likes you. You've got a lot in common."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 pm
Wait, what? Harvard quickly stopped herself from asking exactly that. She counted to five.

"Lore. Right. Then perhaps you would not mind telling me, Lore, why it is you are following me at this hour?" Something at the back of her mind was ringing a bell. Must be the quickly forming headache.  

TRHQ Harvard

Loreven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:43 pm
"Like I said. Just wanted to say hello." His smirk broke into a brief chuckle. Something about the way Harvard was surveying him seemed amusing, "You have no idea who I am, huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:59 am
Harvard opened her mouth to possibly say something, but closed it again with a light huff and annoyed shake of the head. She went back to looking at Lore with a one-armed shrug and very deadpanned face. "Enlighten me."  

TRHQ Harvard

Loreven

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm
Lore perked, looking slightly excited, "Okay, okay okay I only do this sometimes but it's a neat trick." He shook out his shoulders, shifted his weight back and forth between boots and shook his arms in a show of loosening up and prepping for whatever over-elaborate response Harvard was about to receive. After tapping his chest with a closed hand and deeply clearing his throat, he huffed out a sigh, pulled his hair back and fixed the elite with a steely gaze. With the goofy grin exchanged for a thin line of a frown, big eyes slitted into a sharp stare and eyebrows resting at an uncaring neutral angle, the face in front of Harvard was unmistakably the boss's, just missing the goatee.

To seal the performance, Lore spoke in Lucere's smooth monotone, "I would address you formally by your last name now to sound distanced and intimidating, but I don't know it."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:32 pm
Harvard watched the performance with mounting annoyance. Her face fell flat when she saw the resemblance.

The brother? This guy was the boss' brother?! Now she knew why the name sounded familiar. Lore, as in Loreven. As in the younger brother to only the boss of Team Rocket. Some passing Rockets had even slowed to grin at the impression the man was making.

Harvard couldn't stand the nonsense of it all anymore. With a deep exhale of a sigh and roll of the eyes, she turned and started walking away, toward the infirmary. Those strong pain killers the doctor had offered were suddenly sounding much more inviting.  

TRHQ Harvard

Loreven

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:31 pm
"Aww c'mon not even a smirk? I worked really hard perfecting that!" Lore followed after her, smiling again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:32 pm
Harvard made a low growl of a noise in her throat. "Look, Grunt Loreven," she snapped, turning back to him. "I have only just returned from a mission. It is late. I am tired." She was also greatly wishing for a shower right about now, but that was going to be another thing to fume over later, what with the stitches. "My team is waiting for updates. Understand that I am not in the mood for playing games." Not that she ever really was.  

TRHQ Harvard

Loreven

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:36 am
For the first time, Lore's smile faltered. If he was actually upsetting Harvard, none of this was nearly as funny.

"Alright, alright." He held his hands up in a show of defeat. "You've had a long day. Another time, mm?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff