Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 pm
Emil just silently followed and sat down obediently when she had found a place. "Yes?" he said when asked if this was okay. The boy looking a bit worried and uncomfortable. Wondering what had been going on with his friend and why he hadn't been told.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm
She slid into the seat next to him and sat Lovey in her lap, taking her time as she tried to piece together how she was supposed to tell Luke's friend everything that had happened. After a deep breath, she looked up to him, leaving the small pastry she had purchased untouched, and began to tell him everything.

"Um...well... A few days ago, I ran into him in the park and we were...approached by a man that knew him...."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:25 pm
Well... so far it didn't sound so bad. Thus Emil took a bite of the sandwich he had picked out and just continued to listen. Danish, hoping up onto the table, looked over at Dove curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 pm
She opened her own pastry, tearing off a small piece and offering it to Lovey as she spoke again, this time a little more hesitantly. "...Then the man forced us to put away our pokemon and...long story short, we got kidnapped."

She looked up to him, nearly grimacing in anticipation for his reaction. "In the end, we obviously got out... Yuri showed up and helped us, but Luke..." She looked away again. "Luke got hurt protecting Yuri."

And then Yuri killed like thirty people in a matter of minutes and I got to help staunch a bullet wound.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:03 pm
As she continued, Emil visibly tense, his eyes going wide in panic as he was forced to remember certain memories he'd been trying to forget. The boy's hands trembling slightly in fear, swallowing though... he nodded quietly. Glad to hear that they got out but... Luke... Luke was hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 pm
She stayed quiet a moment, a small panic rising at his reaction. It was expected, though, and she shook her head, her face soft and serious. "He's okay now, Emil. The police showed up and got him to the hospital in time."

And arrested Yuri.

"They got him stabilized and set up in a room, but we found out he absolutely had to have his transplant within that week, or he wouldn't..."

She too tensed, coming to her most dreaded part of the story. Someone had died.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:29 pm
Emil listened then shook his head vigorously. Lifting his hands to cover his ears and squeezing his eyes shut.

No, no that didn't sound okay at all! The boy having a hard time even processing the fact that his friend could have...

"I don't wanna hear any more! ... A-are you sure you should even be telling me this?!"

After all, surely there was a reason nobody else had told him. Why did such terrible things have to happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:41 pm
Her eyes went wide as Emil's reactions grew much more intense, and she immediately shook her head. "I-I mean, you're his friend right? His roommate? He's okay now! I promise... He got the transplant he needed and he's going to be okay! The doctors said he would be just fine."

One day, maybe, she thought silently, though she shoved the voice aside. The worst of the story was yet to come, though now she was completely rethinking telling the blonde everything. After all, the rest wasn't really her place to tell, and upon quick reflection, she tensely worried that none of it had been hers to tell.

Emil deserved to know, though, right?  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:13 pm
His palms pressed into his eyes, Emil looked as if he might hyperventilate... but soon began to calm down after a few moments. It was okay. Everything was okay. Luke would be okay. That's what she had said. But then why did he have to leave?

Emil didn't say anything though, and just drew up his legs against his chest to hug them tightly. Burying his face into his knees.

"Iggly..." Danish murmured quietly, reaching out to pat Emil with one little paw with concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:57 pm
Dove at in uneasy silence, watching the boy for a few minutes before speaking again, Rosie's words on her mind. "He's okay... He'll need his friends, but he's going to be okay."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 pm
Emil sank into his chair, still clutching his knees. The boy though did finally look up at Dove after a moment. Sad green eyes looking to her then back down again as he nodded slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 am
Her brows furrowed, her expression that of worry. "Are you alright? I'm sorry to tell you all of this... I just thought, as his roommate, you had a right to know..."

At least, that's what she had thought at first.

"He really is going to be okay." Someday.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm
"Well... he never tells me anything," Emil admitted quietly into his knees, looking down at nothing in particular. "But I don't think I have a right to knowing things anymore than anyone else. I mean... it's not my business, right?"

Luke's life was his life, and well... Emil was okay with that. He respected his friend's privacy. He knew that if Luke wanted him to know something, he'd tell him. Granted it would have been nice to know that he'd been in the hospital. He would have come visit him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:13 pm
She stayed quiet, contemplating Emil's words as she pulled another Pecha piece of the pastry apart and offered it to Lovey. After a few moments, she put her hands back in her lap and looked to him again.

"Well... you know now," she said quietly, her gaze drifting the slightest bit. "I'm not sure if it helped or hurt, but... at least you won't be left wondering."

Emil was his roommate, one of his friends. Of course he had the right to know. How else was he to help if he didn't?  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:21 pm
Emil was quiet for several moments, not sure what to say to her, so he didn't say anything. At first anyway.

"I'm just glad he's okay," he said in a small voice. It didn't matter the how or why so much as that he was okay.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff