Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 am
One look at the sign-up sheet was nearly enough to deter Miasma from bothering with this trip at all.
Goop stains, burn marks, and... was that blood?
Not to mention the names weren't even written in a neat order on the sheet. Creeple had no respect for cleanliness and organization

Then there was the fact that the advertisement looked like it was put together by a scareling, though upon finding out that the professor leading the expedition was none other than Professor Selene, she kinda... expected it... and then began questioning the outcome of the class, considering the last one, was... yah.

Despite all this, she did have to admit she learned a fair bit in her previous class, and the topic for this one had definitely piqued her interests.
The only thing about the rules that bothered her was the fact she couldn't bring her eyephone, which she always kept on her, and the fact that classes had a tendency going terribly wrong (based off her presumption of the natural forms and inkjar class, though the inkjar one was ENTIRELY REN'S FAULT), it would probably be best to keep some form of communication on you in case of... well, emergencies.

But rules were rules, and Mia was no rule breaker, so with a reluctant sigh, she summoned a few of her butterflies to carry her eyephone back to her room, and hesitantly picked up the sign up sheet, grimacing at it.
After some time, she finally decided to sign her name in the top hand corner, keeping the sheet pinned down with one finger because there was no way she was touching all that crap.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 am
The topic of the field trip caught his attention that students would be learning more about Fear. Fear, to him, was a form of magic. And magic, though he was a demon, wasn't his strongest skill. Flicking his wrist, it briefly sparked before fading to nothing. Certainly not his strongest skill. The hellhound contemplated the idea of going on a trip with other students that he did not know and it made him a bit, frankly, annoyed. His interaction skills weren't the best, given the situation that happened a while ago with the Shadowling invasion of the campus.

Uru'Baen smirked behind the scarf that covered his face. This was just gonna be another challenge that he could overcome. Plus, if they were going to outside of the campus to the fields somewhere, as the name entails, then he might be able to see other minis he hadn't already. Cracking his knuckles, he amped himself up more with notions and justification of going.

Going through the rules, he read through them carefully; he tended to be punctual, he didn't have any electronics anyway, he'll be a good student... as long as the teachers decide not to make demands of him, but what bothered him was that he could not take Riku, Fraustus, or Aster with him. He made a clicking sound from the corner of his mouth which caused the tiny creature in his hood to poke it's head out, it's long ears perked up and alert. From the corner of his eye, he felt that the bunny would be fine in the room. Riku and Fraustus would probably go back into the closet... He would have to get a surplus of food and water for them just in case. Bünmundy tilted it's head before disappearing again.

Reaching into his scarf, the hellhound demon extracted a pen and stared at the sign-up sheet below. It was then that he noticed the massacre. Ooze. Stains. Burns. And other names scribbled on it.

This will be interesting.

User Image

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:39 pm
Still busy examining her bare feet, Shine jumped when she felt an arm around her. Luckily, the realization that it was Nahm prevented any witch-startling disasters, and she opted to shift nervously beneath the weight of it instead.

"Hi, um...trip?" Her expression was quizzical, thoughts too occupied by the pleasant feeling that came from being touched. "Oh! This...this trip. Oh. Yes. You?"

She leaned against him, giving the tiniest elbow nudges after her question.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:06 pm
She hadn't really wanted to go, but at Ben's urging (and urging, and urging), Lark decided to take part in the field trip. She wasn't feeling particularly enthusiastic, nor was she even slightly excited.

"Y'never gonna get better if y'don't even try, treat."

"Y'sound like m'mum."

"Least that one has a lick'a sense."

That gained the kangaroo a narrowed glare. Ben looked innocent.

Lark signed her name on the sheet.

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:22 pm
Riyo was always hesitant to even acknowledge the existence of field trips, but she also realized it to be a necessary evil. Trauma built character, as sadistic and cruel as the school might've been about it.

Which was why she had dragged along (almost literally) a 'friend' to share in the enrichment experience. Misery loved company, after all. "You go to school to learn. If you wanted to sleep through the day, you should've just stayed home." The ghoul griped to her feline companion. "There are other demons that could've filled your dorm room, after all."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm
The last class with Selene went... a little awry to say in the least, but Jericho knew he had a lot of catching up to do. He needed to learn whatever he could, and quite frankly a field trip sounded pretty interesting. And thus, he showed up.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm
Akubi was dragged gladly, especially since she was gripping onto him. It meant she was touching him and thus he won.

"I am well aware what school is for. I went to class. It was very informative. I read books. ... Oh wait I forgot to turn in my homework..." Akubi was not the most together boil ever.

Then there was a pause as he grinned much more widely up at Riyo's face, "Are you saying that you are glad that I am in the dorm next to yourssss?" There was a smug quality to it. Needless to say he waited patiently for the other student to be done before he signed his own name down.

There may have been a barrier between them on the sheet but right now? She was still touching him and he was still winning.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm
Unlike some of the other students, Jove was very careful with the gross-looking sign up sheet. He printed as legibly as he possibly could, and whatever came off on his hands simply got wiped on his pants. He didn't recognize many of the names ahead of him, but perhaps that should be expected... it wasn't like he was often out meeting friends and expanding his social circle.

Grey Dragon
Crew

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm
Had those thoughts been spoken aloud, the demoness would've dropped the boil's sleeve like a sack of rancid potatoes, but as things stood, she was less focused on that and more focused on how great it would be if this field trip knocked him down a couple of pegs.

"You forgot to... Ugh." How the Hell had a lazy lump like him been accepted? Her palm went directly to her face (did not pass go, did not collect 200 dollars), and stayed there until his mention of the dorms. Red eyes peeked out behind her fingers and narrowed almost immediately. "No!" She hissed, finally releasing him now that he had signed away his life. "I'm saying that you should be grateful for such an opportunity and not let it be squandered away by nap time. Psch. Me be glad you were there. Ridiculous." The ghoul's arms folded in front of her, turning on her heel to face the opposite direction while she tried to retain her cool.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:16 pm
"I'm not napping. As you can plainly see I am awake and here with you~." He leaned just enough to where they were still touching. Now he was being a thorn in her side. She wanted him here and now she had him here.

These were the consequences of her actions.

Now she was stuck with him for the entirety of the fieldtrip unless she conveniently lost him.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 pm
((Sign up sheet:
))

Gabby signed up before he'd even looked at the list, though if he was going to be honest, he'd seen a dollop of green and knew what it meant. After he'd signed up, however, he looked down the list, and paled - which was a feat for a boil of all white. He knew just a few too many people on this list.. and that was a first for him. But.. what if.. what if they all wanted to talk to him?

Gabby's hands clutched the paper with anxiety as he drifted his finger down the list, and his body temperature lowered even further than usual, forming tiny icicles on the edges. He pressed his hand against the paper and took a minute to assess whether or not he was ready for this, before choosing to leave it and walking away.

He'd have to just.. learn how to be a social..

He felt sick to his stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Zar on his arrival took one look at the heinous crime against paper that had been committed this day. He held it up in his claws at arm's length like some abhorrent waste.

"No." Was all he said, as he proceeded to fish a sheet of pristine white paper and clipboard from his coat and using his tail to write with, transcribed the list precisely.

He placed the new one on the table with the old alongside it, there wasn't sufficient time to arrange a biohazardous waste disposal for it.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:10 pm
If he was entirely truthful, (which he nearly always was at all the wrong times,) there hadn't been any sort of preemptive thought put into his attending this field trip. No waffling, no epiphany, no consideration at all. It wasn't because Selene was a particularly good teacher, (although from what he'd heard from others in the hallway, she was universally praised as one of the best, or at least the most interesting,) it wasn't even because he'd suddenly, inexplicably decided to become a model student, (which he hadn't, by any stretch of the imagination.) The raven haired skinwalker had merely been sauntering by the right place at approximately the right time as he'd made his way to the lunchroom to get his mid-afternoon snack, and maybe taunt some of the nerdier students who seemed just a little too happy for his liking. As he passed, molten amber eyes had flicked to the pretty pink sheet, with it's cute little dino sticker and obnoxiously bright rainbow, one eyebrow lifting a little in obvious skepticism at the flyer even before his gaze slid over the words. And at first, he had been seriously considering tearing it down, because it was an abomination and insulted him, the scary monster that he was. (Of course, it had nothing to do with his perpetual bad mood, as of late.)

There was one thing that had stopped him. The pink piece of paper already half crinkled in his hand had said to meet by the school gates. And while it took an embarrassingly long time for him to process, after a few minutes of standing there, his eyes turned upward to the ceiling in thought, Nukpana came to the realization that it meant they would be leaving the school.

And that was something he was desperate for.

Anything to forget that girly kitsune, not to mention the redheaded figure he could not for the life of him seem to forget.

Staring blankly as the guy in front of him copied everyone's names onto a new sheet of far-too-white-and-crisp paper, the skinwalker shot Zar a baffled look before he picked up the old sheet, scrawling both his own and his rendition of the paper demon's name onto the pink sign up sheet.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:14 pm
The day had come and gone, and the evening was upon them. Selene hurried to the gates, carrying a box filled with jingling things, and she tripped four times on her way there. The last trip was right in front of the gates themselves, and she dropped the box, falling flat on top of it and denting it beneath her small weight. Blushing with embarrassment, she picked herself up and left the box where it was, giving everyone a quick wave of greeting. "I.. ah.. hello again, my scarelings! It's nice.." She rubbed her sore nose, still red from the fall. "Nice to see you all here tonight! I hope everyone is ready for a little trip, I think it will be quite fun, and a great learning experience. But first, let's get ready! If everyone would please turn out their pockets, and leave all bags here beside the box, just to make sure we aren't bringing anything inappropriate into the human world, thank you!!"

...The human world?

I will be checking everyone once all pockets are out, and your items will be safe here - I have an assistant coming who will keep everything safe while we're gone! Simply come up to me and show me your empty pockets, after placing your belongings here, then please grab one of these lovely little pins in the box and put it on!" She grinned brightly in pride. "DETH provided me their newest samples, so we'll be somewhat of test subjects for them as well! How fun!"

Her definition of fun was something to be questioned.

"Well, all right then, chop chop, form a line and come to me!"

The OOC
SIGN UPS ARE STILL OPEN FOR LATECOMERS! Just sign up on the sheet in RP that happened before this post, and then fast forward to showing up at the gates.

Those of you who are at the gates, please RP walking up to Selene and showing her your empty pockets - I will not be responding to each post, so go ahead and pick up your pin and put it on.

These pins are updated versions of the DETH HUMAN FRIEND PIN previously used in a DETH field trip! This time, you needn't roll for a random human form. These pins work based off your natural features, so you are free to roleplay transforming into a human with your characters hair/eye/skin colors, height, gender, etc. It's up to you - but it must be COMPLETELY HUMAN! Once you're done transforming, you may continue to RP and mingle with other students while you wait for the next part to begin! If you have any questions PM me!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:30 pm
"Very excited," Nahm grinned with an amiable leer, though the leer was more habitual than anything. He actually was looking forward to this.

When Zar arrived and proceeded to be tidy about the list, Nahm chuckled. "Scuse me," he said to Shine, "I think my services are required." He disentangled himself and strolled over to the table. nodding approvingly to the demon. "Good afternoon. Something you got need disposal?" he inquired, with a glint of teeth.

He paid attention to the professor's arrival and instructions; once she'd finished, he proceeded over to display that all of his multiple pockets were empty. Yes, that one too. He'd left his possessions back in his dorm room, not trusting the holding box, because who knew who might have sticky fingers? At any rate, his pockets contained no contraband at the moment.

Putting the pin on produced an unusual sensation and a strange transformation; there was a subtle blurring and an alteration, and in the place of the boil with tattered, enveloping robes and glowing eyes, there stood a gangly human male with dark skin, close-cropped black hair, a wide mouth, and yellowy green eyes, wearing a ratty-looking black hoodie, black jeans, and disreputable-looking sneakers. Nahm looked down at himself and examined his new look, turning his hands over to examine the palms and blunt-nailed fingers. "Not bad," he decided after a moment.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff