Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:27 pm
Ray looked amused by the series of questions, they didn't exactly protein to her job as tour guide, but they were absolutely the kinds of questions a trainer would come up with.
"A lot. Mostly Zubat but you can find a lot of different ground and Rock types in there as well as some ghost types like Sableye. And yes, I've got one."
At the last question she reached into one of the zipped up pouches at her side and pulled out one Pokeball to show.

"Ahh, I like you're enthusiasm." Ray brust out through a laugh, reaching out to pat the girl on the shoulder "The League needs more kids like you. come on."
Ray gestured for her to follow, as she stepped past her, making her way toward one of the smaller, more offset caves.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:16 pm
"Ooh! Sableye look so cool! I've only ever seen one on the TV but they're awesome!" She understood, though, just how rare Sableye were. "If we see one of those I think Gummy and I'll explode!"
Gummy did not look like he would explode.
The purple-haired trainer's eyes lit up with curiosity at the pokéball.
"Is that another Zubat? Or maybe it's an Onyx?! I think an Onyx would suit you.Ooh! Or a Blastoise! Blastoise are so cool..."

Henrietta beamed with pride at the praise as she follwed Ray toward the cave.
"We really wanna battle a League member; Gummy and I are sure we'd put up an awesome fight, probably win!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:41 pm
"Yeah they sure are! and man creepy without even trying it. I've always had a good time watching them get up to their spooky little antics." She chuckled.
"If you do see one, try not to explode though! That would be a really awkward thing to have to explain to my boss."

When The younger girl suggested that an Onyx would be a good partner for her, the women's smile spread wide.
"Oh really? Its funny that you say that, I used to train an Onyx back in the day, she was something else too."
"It takes a lot of work to train large pokemon like that, but its worth it in the end I think. Similar to the journey you want to take by battling the League members. Its going to take a lot of work, and many years, but it'll be a great experience."

Glancing back toward Henrietta, as she slipped into the cave, dipping into a much darker, colder and wet world.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 pm
Henrietta raised her right hand and put her thumb up with a grin.
"We promise we'll try really hard not to explode, but they are really awesome!"
She looked concerned, or confused, as Ray mentioned that she used to train an Onyx.
"Really? You don't train her any more? Oh, man, if I could get an Onyx I'd work so hard at it; we'd breeze through the competition." Henrietta went from concerned to enthusiastic in a nanosecond once more. She pulled a bit of a face at the idea that the journey would take 'years' but seemed to try and put her own spin on it.
"Yeah! I bet I'll be doing it for years! Even after we beat, y'know, a League Champion or something! That would be so awesome..."
She paused at the entrance to the cave, taking it in and grinning, before stepping in behind Ray.

Gummy was impassive, but keeping up throughout. As they got to the cave entrance, he paused slightly longer than Henrietta, giving the way in a stare all around, before waddling in after the humans.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:23 pm
"Yeah, well, she reached a point to where I wasn't able to really offer her anything else in her training." Ray explained when the girl implied a curious question about her Onyx. "Steelix are pretty amazing, I ganna admit."

Say slipped into the cave a little more, leading the way as she walked through the shrinking walls.
a small 'click' and a light on the women's work belt lit up the aria around them, though it only cast the rest of the cave into further darkness, just beyond their reach.

"It was like that with all my girls though, there just comes a point when the trainer can only do so much" looking over her shoulder she gave the young trainer a wide grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 pm
"Oh! She evolved?! That would be so cool! My parents said Gummy probably can't evolve- they didn't really say why- but I don't mind... It would be awesome if he could but I know he's gonna be super strong anyway and he already won a big match in Camphoreon!" The girl didn't seem to be getting any quieter as they went into the cave.
It hadn't even occurred to her that it would be dark in here and Henrietta looked immediately impressed as Ray suddenly made some of it light up.
"What do you do then? When they get to that point?" The young trainer asked the question after a moment's pause, suddenly a little bit concerned, but trying not to show it, clearly.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:55 pm
The taller women actually paused and looked around at Henrietta when she said that her, her usual smile gone, replaced with a puzzled frown.
"Can't evolve? What do they mean he can't evolve, all pokemon can evolve."
This idea really confused her. But moreso it troubled her.
This island had already displayed some of the most interesting looking and designed pokemon, but this was not necessarily a good thing.
This wasn't normal, and Ray had to wonder what was going on...

She let her eyes wander for a couple of seconds, seeming to be lost in her own thoughts before looking back at the girl.
"Oh yeah? he's a tough little guy huh? I would love to see you battle with him sometime, see what he's made of."

When the question about the pokemon came up she gave a light shrug "Whatever they want really, There were a lot more complicated circumstances with our situation, but right now they've chosen to go out on their own, explore and find pokemon like their own."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 pm
Henrietta shrugged. "That's what they said. I think my grandparents paid a lot for him and, I dunno- he doesn't look like other Totodiles and stuff... I do know he's a little different." She admitted, but then smiled anyway. "He's cool though, aren't you Gummy? Best partner!" The Totodile blinked lazily in the gloom.
"He's awesome! Really tough!" Enthusiastic again "We're always ready for a battle!" The answer to the last didn't seem to bother her that much after all, once she heard it.
"That doesn't sound too complicated!" She grinned; though obviously didn't understand or know the situation. "That sounds kind of cool actually cuz you trained them to be able to do that!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:54 pm
Ray really liked this girls enthusiasm, especially when it came to her pokemon.
She might be a little naive on certain things, but with the girls age, and her apparent newness to the sport of training, it was too be expected. Ray certainly saw a girl like this becoming quite an incredible trainer and learning a lot more about the world and pokemon.
Listening to the girl with a soft smile over her face, as she lead the pare deeper into the cave, taking a few turns and coming out into a much wider aria, shrouded by darkness.

"Well, truth be told, people tend to baby pokemon a bit too much, when its a fact that pokemon can pretty much take care of themselves from the start." She explained looking back over at Henrietta "Humans just help them to become more then they can be if they are on there own... its the perfect team system really."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:51 pm
"Yeah! My parents said I shouldn't expect Gummy to win stuff or battle much but they were never very happy about training stuff and pokémon anyway. He really won though! Our first battle here, uh, in Kodo!" Henrietta clearly had quite a bit of pride for the fact, and seemed keen to show how she agreed with Ray.

Gummy gave no indication of listening, or even of being aware that they were in a cave for the moment. His tail swung back and forth as he waddled after the two humans, occasionally blinking, his eyes slightly out of sync.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:44 pm
"Hey way to go Gummy!! And for you for not listening to your parents. Just becasue you have to work harder at it doesn't mean he can't win anything. Keep it up."

She glanced over her shoulder at them with a nod, proud to hear what this kid is doing for her Pokemon.

Ray suddenly stopped though, holding a hand out for Henriette to do the same.
"Alright." she said in a lower voice. "Do you hear that noise?" she asked, indicating toward a while lot of screeching and chirping, joined by wing flapping.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:55 pm
The purple-haired girl stood (at her short height) tall with pride as she followed Ray further into the cave.
She gave a short, firm, nod, happily, accompanied by a 'uhuh' noise, eager to affirm that she would.

"Huh?" Henrietta stopped behind Ray, then leaned forward to listen, he mouth splitting into a grin. "Oh cool! Oh, uh," She nearly stayed at the same volume, but quietened herself quickly, though her whisper was still rather louder than most people's might be "Yep! I hear them!"

Gummy's reaction to the encouragement and compliments was to proudly waddle on exactly as he had been doing before until he bumped into the back of Henrietta's leg when they stopped.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:07 pm
Ray moved her attention over toward the opening that they were heading too. "They're busy tonight, That's one of the arias that they hang out." Ray nudged the young trainer. "What do you say? want to go see about challenging a few of them?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:15 pm
"Totally! How about you Gummy? You ready?" Henrietta was trying to keep her voice down, though she wasn't entirely good at it.
She looked down, and then crouched slightly, as though looking for some reply from the Totodile.

Gummy opened his jaws, and stood that way for a long moment.
Apparently Henrietta took that for a yes.
With a pat to her pokémon's head, she stood up again, and made a thumbs up gesture at Ray.
"We're ready! Do we just go right in?" She looked ready to dash right in at any moment...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:58 pm
Ray made a wild gesture toward the opening. "They're used to people traveling thought." Go hop on out and see if any of them want to take you on!"
She encouraged with a wide smile.

Moving herself she slipped out into a large opening room, glancing up at the walls that were practically filled with Zubats.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff