Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
(ORP) Recruiting a newbie to the ranks. (Now open to all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:51 pm
Ezra slipped in when the door opened but halfway through the door, the card slipped out of his hand and, before he could grab it, the door began to close on him. He was now stuck inside this strange building with no card and there were voices approaching so he dove down a hall and searched until he found a safe place to hide.

"Chu! Pii pi cha pichu!" ("Yikes! We are so screwed!") Leiji complained but it didn't seem to matter to his master.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:35 pm
Back to the access point Ivan sighs deeply and begins looking around the ground for his ID card. If his commanders ever got wind of him losing his card he was in deep trouble. The thought of that did not sit well with the brown haired man. "Muraco...Help me look for the card. You've seen me use it before, so you know what it looks like." He orders in a soft tone to the little eevee who gave a chripping sound then helped search.

After a short awhile Ivan felt something pawing his leg looking down he saw Muraco holding the card in his mouth wagging his tail to and fro. "Thank you so much, Muraco! You're such a good little Eevee." Picking up his pokemon and taking the card he swipes it through the scanner and hears the little beep before finally seeing the door open. Sliding inside he sighs happily. "Home sweet home..."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:48 am
It didn't take Ezra long to realize what he'd stumbled upon. He did a lot of black-market dealings so he was more than a little familiar with the black uniforms and bright red Rs. "Oh, man..." he grumbled, trying to find a way out before someone caught him. He knew he was in trouble now, nobody sneaks into Team Rocket and lives to tell the tale.

Leiji couldn't be sure why Ezra was panicking but he knew that look meant find an exit quick so he hopped off his trainer's shoulders and ran through the halls. Unlike Ezra, who was trying to hide from everyone he passed, Leiji was just looking for a way out and he was in such a rush that he tore around a corner and slammed headfirst into something white and fluffy. "Piiii!" he cried out as he tumbled backwards.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:05 pm
Having placed Muraco back on the ground Ivan was happily humming along the hallway. He was trying to act like nothing had went wrong just in case he got stopped by someone.

User ImageMuraco always wandered off ahead of Ivan since most of the base knew the little cream eevee and where he came from. Going to turn a corner he gets bumped into by something moving pretty quick. Shaking his head a bit dizzy Muraco growls taking a defense pose till he looks over what hit him. ("Oh hi there again. Hey how'd you get in here?")  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 pm
Leiji perked up after seeing a familiar face and went into a long explanation of how he followed his trainer in and now his trainer was trying to find a way out. ("Can you help us get out?") he finally asked, panicking a little.

Ezra skirted around the corner at about that time and locked fell flat on his face, tripping over his own feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image Looking around after listening to the pichu's story Muraco thinks over his options. He could help showing the pichu and his owner the way out or he could take them to Ivan and try another idea. The little eevee grins and sways his tail. ("I have a better idea. Come with me.") Running off towards the way of Ivan Muraco chirped happily.

Ivan was heading back to the rooms luckily he had heard most of the roommates were off on trips so he could be alone for once. Unlocking the door he looks around thinking he heard someone or something near by. "Hmmm probably just Muraco. In that case I'll leave the door open so he can get in."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 pm
Leiji wasn't sure what the white eevee was going to do but, he figured he could trust the canine and followed after him.

The thief tried calling to Leiji but, when the mouse refused to listen, he was forced to follow after. He reached out in attempt to catch his pokemon just before the disappeared behind a door and missed. To make matters worse, he could hear voices and decided it was safer to follow Leiji into this room than stay out in the hall and have a swarm of Rockets catch him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:36 pm
Laying out on the bed Ivan sighs staring at the ceiling. "I almost ******** up....Thank god I didn't. Hmm? Oh hi there Muraco~" The man chuckles when the cream eevee jumps up on his chest. "You been a bad again and get chased out of the hall?" Not noticing the pichu or the other male in the room Ivan talks to his pokemon like nothing is happening.

"Eeevee~" Rubbing against his owner's hand Muraco curls up and lays down on his owner's chest happily.

There was another pokemon of Ivan's who didn't like to listen to his owner. Hissing light he slides through the shadows over to the door and nudges it shut.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:22 pm
Ezra jumped, realizing he was now trapped in a room with a member of team rocket while sneaking through their headquarters uninvited. "I can explain!" he offered, throwing his hands up to show he wasn't a threat.

Seeing his trainer acting like a scared little girl caused Leiji to growl and the mouse climbed up on the bed and set in on the eevee. ('How dare you lead us into a trap, you big jerk!') he ranted, his little red cheeks sparking with rage. ('You better not let Ezra get hurt or I'll fry you!')  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 pm
"Huh? Hey! What the hell do you think your doing in here?!" Finally noticing he wasn't alone Ivan sets Muraco on the bed and slides to his feet walking over to the man. "You have no business to be in here. Plus you can get me in a whole load of trouble." Now it was Ivan's turn in Muraco's plan.

User Image Looking to the Pichu the cream eevee just yawns and curls up. ("Relax. I have no intent on hurting you. Neither does my owner.") Swaying his tail he cuddles up against the pillow. Glancing towards the doorway and the shadowy form it held he speaks up again. ("However I can't speak for Keskiyo. He is a annoying pain in the tail.")

User Image At hearing his name the purrloin mews darkly stalking from the doorway behind Ezra over towards Muraco. ("Don't make me hurt you, fuzzy.") Once within range to see Muraco the purrloin notices the electric mouse. ("Oooo you bought lunch~ Good puppy. You get to live.")  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 pm
"Shhh! You're gonna get me caught!" Ezra snapped in a complete panic now. He wasn't thinking straight and all he knew was he had to keep this stranger from getting outside so he blocked the door. "Listen, I didn't know this was a Team Rocket base. I admit, I snuck in here with your card key thing to steal some pokemon but I just figured it was like a warehouse or something and they always have a few machoke they don't really care about. If you let me go, I won't tell anyone where this is, I swear!"

Leiji's cheeks lit up instantly at the word lunch. ("You'd be smart to find food elsewhere, kitten.") he warned, more than ready to fry Keskiyo if need be. ("Cause this lunch will bite back.")  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image ("Ooooh lunch has spark~ I like a challenge in getting my food. So come on little mousey~") Flexing out his claws the purrloin mews taking a fighting stance.

User Image ("Oh brother. Keskiyo go away before I go tell Havi. You know she doesn't like you picking fights without command from owner.") Muraco mutters staring at the purple cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crossing his arms over his chest Ivan smirks listening to the other male. "I would not recommend doing that. Stealing from Team Rocket is punishable by death. As is breaking into a compound. However.....If I allowed you in on having paperwork filled out for a recruiting a newcomer."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:11 pm
The little mouse didn't bother with another threat and just took position but, before he could send a jolt of sparks racing towards the cat, hands wrapped around him and scooped him up. He turned on Purrloin and stuck his tongue out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After scooping up his pokemon, Ezra considered his options. He couldn't possibly leave now that he was caught and, in all honesty, he didn't seem too opposed to the idea of joining. "Join Team Rocket?" the young man pondered aloud and then he shrugged. "I guess I don't have a choice and I already steal pokemon on my own so... You know what? Sign me up!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image Watching the Pichu get picked up the eevee notes he is now the purrloin's only target, and Keskiyo has attacked him before. ("Don't you dare do anything.")

User Image Chuckling darkly the purrloin raises his claws and swipes at the eevee making the canine yelp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing the other male would join was a little bit of a surpise to Ivan, but he kind of brushed off his surprise and went over to the bed pulling his two pokemon apart. "Keskiyo, enough. No fighting Muraco." Grabbing his pokeball for the purrloin he returns the feline to its ball even though the cat really hated being in there. "Alright since the fight is over." Looking back to the other male he sighs. "Alright wait here in my room and I'll go find a copy of the form for you to fill out."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:07 am
Now that he was alone in the room, Ezra took a moment to think about what was going to happen. On the one hand, he figured he didn't have a chance of making it out without being caught so he figured he didn't really have a choice but to join. On the other hand, this stranger could be ratting him out right now and there could be twelve grunts sitting on the other side of that door, waiting for him to try to escape. "I really screwed myself this time, Leiji..." he muttered.

Hearing his trainer sound so depressed wasn't something the little electric mouse enjoyed since Ezra always seemed to have a bright outlook and a plan, no matter the situation. The little mouse nuzzled into his trainer's neck, "Pii..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff