Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crayola's 1x1 Rp Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:12 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya glanced at the person with a slight look of annoyance. "Ok.... you have got to be the only one out of a million people who actualy cares to look at what people drink... congraduations your creepy." She replyed and picked up her pace abit. " Still its none of your concern, but if you really want coffee its about three blocks down that way." She pointed in the direction of the coffee shop then turned around to try and ignore him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex laughed sharply and kept up with her, dropping his cigarette in the grass. "A girl with a sense of humor, always flattering. But I'm not interested in coffee, I'm interested to know how you actually think you can get away with using your powers. There are Fire Elementals out there who are looking for blood to spill, Ice Elementals like you who aren't careful... And Fire Elementals like me who would love to hunt you down and wipe you off the Earth." He growled. "I'd be more careful if I was you, I'm very good at hunting." He slowed his pace and began to walk the opposite direction, lighting up a new cigarette. "See you soon!" He laughed  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:42 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya glared at him now wishing to turn him into a liveing ice sculpture for the threat. 'Stupid hot headed fire jerks!' She thought but held back the comment. " Yeah only if your bad habbit dont kill you first." She commented seeing him light up a cigarette. Walking along the path she glanced to see he wasn't looking before she childishly stuck her toung out at him then giggled. " Jeeze like they don't use their powers to keep their drinks warm... Not like I went and froze an entire pool for ice scateing." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex shook his head at her comment, turning slightly to watch her walk away from the corner of his eye. "It isn't a bad habit if you enjoy it my dear." He called. Turning, he loosened up his tie and walked down three blocks, stepping inside a coffee shop. He ignored the lecture his boss gave him for being late again and bringing his cigarette indoors. He sighed and muttered apologies as he took orders, his mind wandering to the oblivious girl he'd met at the park.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:09 am
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya heard him say something but ignored it. ' Becides what are the chances you meet random strangers twice? Bet I will never see him again and he will find some other person to yell at.' She thought as she stoped infront of a pet store. Walking in she waved to the boss. "Hello! Came to help walk the dogs today. Or did they already go for walks...?" The store owner shook his head and told her they didn't. "Cool! I'll take the.... lab first because he needs to work on not pulling people into traffic."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex sighed, declaring his break and possible return. He hung up his apron and walked out the back and down the street, smoking anf singing as he went. He was a man without direction, purpose, or plan and he as just fine with that.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:45 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

"No don't chase cars!" Sonya growled pulling on a rather big chocolate labs leash. Said dog barked and tugged twards the road. "Down sit! Look a.... a.... treats!" The dog perked up and looked at her tail wagging expecting a treat. "....you really think you deserve one?" She muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex's attention became drawn to a loud commotion not far away. Following it, he came across the girl he'd met earlier, chasing after a chocolate lab that apparently didn't listen to her. He laughed as she tried to bribe the dog, catching it's attention. The dog's ears remained perked and its tail wagged as he stood by Alex. Alex laughed and crouched down, scratching the dog behind the ears. "Sit." He commanded, grinning when the dog sat beside him, licking his face. He continued to pet and scratch the dog happily. "You're a good dog aren't you?" He cooed.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya frowned seeing the guy from eairlyer. To add to the little bit of annoyance she felt the dog actualy listened to him. ' And... you are defenately not getting a treat from me....' she thought looking at the dog. " Know anyone who wants a pet? The shelter has some lovely cats and dogs." She commented. " Though, smokeing around pets is bad... maybe haveing one will help ya quit."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:12 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex hugged the dog, letting it relax against him. The street was clear of humans so he decided openly speaking was fine. "I'm a Fire Elemental, babe. Cigarettes have no effect on me whatsoever. Has no flavor or anything, just a bad habit I picked up one day and couldn't stop. My power cancells out the chemicals so all you get is normal old smoke. I'm safe to be around." He smirked, winking at her.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya shook her head. " Yeah if being around a person who can controll fire at will and who threatend you eairlyer is considered safe to be around..." She commented before looking at the dog. " You want to walk him? Its obvious he will not try to drag you into traffic...." She said holding out the leash to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex took the leash from her and stood, he was taller than her. "My dear, sometimes playing with fire can be fun." He smirked and winked at her before looking back down at the dog who still sat by his feet, scratching behind his ears.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:43 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya sighed. " Wait right here." She said and ran back to the pet store. She came back out with a young shepard mix. " I will stick with ice and snow, abit safer then fire." She replyed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:48 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex smiled at her. "Only a matter of time, my dear. What happens when that coldness freezes your heart? Turns you cold and alone? You'll need someone to keep you warm and keep you safe." He commented, looking over at her. "Ice is safe. But fire is excitement and fun. It's also warm and comforting. It craddles you when you become to cold lets you fall asleep in t's arms and protects you from turning too cold."

Crayola4TheColorBlind

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces