Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:53 pm
And after doing his shopping and dropping his stuff off back at his place, Yuri would arrive just like he said he would.

The dark haired man walking up to the fountain and easily spotting the girl in pink. He would come up to stand just a few feet in front of her, followed by Repede as always.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 pm
Seeing someone moving over just outside of her line of sight, Rosie lifted her head, perking up when she saw who it was.
She quickened her step and hopped off the ledge to join Yuri, pulling to a controlled almost dainty stop just before him.
"How did the gear hunt go?" She asked.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:05 pm
Placing that hand on his hip again, Yuri watched as Rosie noticed him and came running over. The girl's enthusiasm with almost everything was almost contagious.

"I think I've got everything," he said in reply to her question. "We should be good." Just a few more loose ends to tie up and him and Luke would be ready to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:34 pm
Barely able to contain her excitement for them, She knew Kodo pretty well already, having traveled it with other trainers several times, but she always loved the idea of others wanting to see her home island, and what amazing things it held.
"That is so exciting." she said. smiling. "I hope it helps, but you're right, its going to be so much better then sitting at home. Have you been around the other parts of Kodo before?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:48 pm
"Just Sandalwood City once." And that's all he's ever really been outside of Camphoreon. "So I'm thinking we'll go there first."

It wasn't a bad place to start in his opinion. A nice trek through the woods and to a city made of tree houses. Why not? And really going through the woods might be more interesting now that it was spring instead of winter.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm
Sandalwood was popular, certainly close up there with Camphoreon, though not with nearly as large a population.
"Oh, good choice." She agreed, It was a beautiful city.
"Well, I hope you enjoy it, This island got a lot of great things about it." a proud smile joined her comment.

"So uh, The reason I asked to see you, was because I wanted to talk to you, I've been meaning to since we got back actually."
She folded her hands into one another in front of her, looking up at him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 pm
Yuri smiled lightly as Rosie praised his choice of destination. He had to agree it was a pretty unique and beautiful city. He'd never seen one like it before. But well, that wasn't saying much since he'd seen all of four cities total in his life time.

However, his smile melted into confusion as she admitted wanting to talk to him about it. "Okay," he said, certainly not adverse to talking. "What's it about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:59 pm
"On the way home, Luke and I were talking, and he told me what he tried to do the night we ran into you guys..."
She glanced down, shifting her weight shifted a little, uncomfortably, her hands tightening together.
"He also told me what you did, when you stopped him." Blue eyes turned to the man's black and she kept them there. "And not just that, but with everything you've done... I really just wanted to thank you, Thank you for everything you've done for Luke, for Sera and Me too."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:28 pm
Yuri just stood there with that same confused look on his face, even as Rosie made eye contact with him. But when she finished, his eyes closed and a small smile crept on his face.

Putting a hand on his hip, he tilted his head up slightly and looked back to the girl. "Hey, what are friends for, right? It's no big deal."

He didn't really need her thanks, but it was nice to hear someone's appreciation now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:34 pm
"But it is a big deal" Rosie blinked leaning forward a little, "especially in this case... Luke would be-... " she stopped herself, not even wanting to say it.
"Its nice to know that there are good people in this world. You are a good person Yuri, I'm glad that Luke has you in his life," she smiled "that we have you in our life."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:08 pm
At that, Yuri looked away, lifting a hand to rub the back of his head. Yeah, he couldn't really disagree with her there. Had he not been there, Luke definitely wouldn't be with them anymore.

"Thanks..." he said quietly. Yuri didn't really consider himself to be that good of a person. He was a criminal for one. And for another, one had to wonder what she would think if she knew about Asch.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 pm
Rosie looked down when Yuri broke eye contact, her shoulders tensing as she rounded them at the thought that she forced into her mind again.
It was hard to not thing about it sometimes, to worry about, but its probably why she appreciate Yuri' presence that much more.

She looked back up when he spoke, and a soft smile returned to her face. "Mmm" She shook her head softly. "I've been meaning to tell you that for a while, sorry I didn't get the chance to sooner." she grinned "buuut its been pretty busy since we got back."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:46 pm
Yuri just shrugged it off with another smile. "Actually, it's a good thing you and Sera showed up when you did. I might have stopped him, but you two really helped bring him back."

And he meant that. If those two girls hadn't shown up, then who knows what would have happened. Him and Luke might still very well be back in Grande Ile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm
When he said that, she blinked a couple of times before she seemed to brighten up. "You really think so? You two seemed like you had it handled really well. though Either way, I'm glad we decided to go. Luke means a lot to us, not having him here, not knowing, was really hard."
She clasped her fingers together, looking down at them quietly for a few seconds. "I'm so glad he's back, even if he's still having such a hard time."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 pm
"Yeah," Yuri agreed. It was nice to have Luke back and where he belonged. He couldn't really say the boy belonged at home. He'd never seen anyone so miserable.

"Don't worry, he'll be better when he gets back." Or at least that was Yuri's goal. Hopefully Luke would get something out of this trip, otherwise it would really suck to waste all that time.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff