Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:56 pm
Recite
Silent cannibal
Recite

o A o yeah, it seems safer then the others.
Exactly, not like you're giving it to strangers, just a few selected people/friends who I think i could trust ;u;

I'd like to be a computer genius or w/e but half the stuff doesn't even make sense to me so I'm only able to figure out a bit of things XD if anything, i just get techy friends to help me out ;u;

Alright, I'm surely going to do that just so I can understand what's being done and what has to be done xD i don't wanna mess up my router sweatdrop

Ah, I don't generally have a lot of people in my own server so I rarely experience Lag unless I spam the eggs on creative and create a bunch of animals XD great way to lag myself and die LUL
Well, I'm sure the guild won't try to hack you or anything o A o I wouldn't do at all.

Great. Then it's a plan. How did you wanna set this shindig up?

Welp, I'm not sure how to go about it honestly XD since you use something completely different than what I use.
Could make your own thread and go about it your own way and see if people (not just me xD) are willing to tag along :3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:11 pm
Silent cannibal
Recite
Silent cannibal
Recite

Exactly, not like you're giving it to strangers, just a few selected people/friends who I think i could trust ;u;

I'd like to be a computer genius or w/e but half the stuff doesn't even make sense to me so I'm only able to figure out a bit of things XD if anything, i just get techy friends to help me out ;u;

Alright, I'm surely going to do that just so I can understand what's being done and what has to be done xD i don't wanna mess up my router sweatdrop

Ah, I don't generally have a lot of people in my own server so I rarely experience Lag unless I spam the eggs on creative and create a bunch of animals XD great way to lag myself and die LUL
Well, I'm sure the guild won't try to hack you or anything o A o I wouldn't do at all.

Welp, I'm not sure how to go about it honestly XD since you use something completely different than what I use.
Could make your own thread and go about it your own way and see if people (not just me xD) are willing to tag along :3

Eh, I dunno. I'm getting kinda lazy and don't know what to put in a new thread. gonk

You could probably update this thread and in the future post something about it in an announcement? I dunno, it'd be up to you.

The way I do it may be different from how you do it, but it's actually a lot simpler than you might think. You, and everyone else that would connect to my server, won't not need anything other than the game itself in order to connect. All you'll have to do is start up the game, go to multiplayer, use Direct Connect or Add Server, enter in my IP (which I can just type out here) and that's it. So, assuming no one's using a cracked version of Minecraft, they should be able to connect no problem. If they do, then I don't think they'd be able to connect. emo

I mean, if you want, I can start up my server right now, give you the IP, and you can be on my server in a few minutes, just as a test. surprised  

Recite

Mega Noob

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:29 pm
Recite
Silent cannibal
Recite
Silent cannibal
Recite

Eh, I dunno. I'm getting kinda lazy and don't know what to put in a new thread. gonk

You could probably update this thread and in the future post something about it in an announcement? I dunno, it'd be up to you.

The way I do it may be different from how you do it, but it's actually a lot simpler than you might think. You, and everyone else that would connect to my server, won't not need anything other than the game itself in order to connect. All you'll have to do is start up the game, go to multiplayer, use Direct Connect or Add Server, enter in my IP (which I can just type out here) and that's it. So, assuming no one's using a cracked version of Minecraft, they should be able to connect no problem. If they do, then I don't think they'd be able to connect. emo

I mean, if you want, I can start up my server right now, give you the IP, and you can be on my server in a few minutes, just as a test. surprised

that's alright, I'm probably gonna use the announcement for it XD cause IM ADDICTED TO SENDING ANNOUNCEMENTS 8U
...what a great way to spend the guild money xD
v uv i dont think anyone reads it now since im usually spamming it with reminders and crap lul

Oh, that sounds so much more easier then what I pretty much do xD
Well, we can plan it for another day? or do you wanna just do the whole test first to make sure its even capable of working-er-something?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:41 pm
Silent cannibal

How much are announcements? O.o

Well, just to be safe, I would like to test it out to make sure there's little to no lag and be sure I'm doing everything right. We don't have to though, I'm pretty sure it will work. But, if you would like to hop on for a minute, let me know here and I'll send you the IP through PM.  

Recite

Mega Noob

Heavenly Edge

Blessed Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 am
Oh! Sounds like fun! Let me know when it's up and running and I'll totally join :3 Been playing Minecraft and Tekkit with the neighbors son, but I would love to join you guys!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:11 pm
If you guys still want to do this, count me in. I don't have Premium yet but I plan on getting it soon.
It'll be a good way to get Guild members acquainted with one another.  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:21 pm
Man yeah I would be all for this man, haven't played MC in a while, need to get back into it 8T

But yeah how much are announcements? I wasn't aware they cost anything though now guild donations make sense.  
Dark legion keysmash (Computer)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff