Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 pm
Flynn laughed cheerfully at that. "No, not with the sword." Not this time... so long as he behaved himself of course. But surely nothing could go wrong with a trip around the island... right?

"So, Miss Rosie, have you always lived in Kodo?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 pm
Rosie just smiled when he laughed, reaching a hand up to her forehead when he said he wasn't going to use the sword. "Alright, good. That was certainly a unique way to greet a friend."

lowering her hand back down, she folded them in front or her. "Yes Sir~ Born and raised here. In this city too. Is this your first time visiting Camphoreon?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:01 pm
Flynn's mouth twitched slightly at the mention of his unique way of greeting his friend. And well... in his opinion Yuri had deserved it. He wasn't supposed to be there and he knew it. The blonde had been rather unhappy about it and made his point quite clear, despite the fact that he'd quickly forgiven the issue.

"Yes it is. I've never been outside of Grande Ile except for a few trips to France." He smiled and tilted his gaze towards the buildings lining the beach. "It's a beautiful city."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 pm
It might have just been bad timing on the kids part, but after getting little sleep, and worrying so much about finding their friend, that had been much more alarming then Flynn probably meant it to be.
No harm done though~

She continued to wear a pleasant smile on her face as he explained where he had traveled too, "Grand Ile is a French speaking country right?" She asked. "I know that there was some history with France and Grand Ile, but I don't really know too much about it. Until recently I'm sure not many people living in Kodo knew too much about Grand Ile." A moment to consider this brought her eyes from the sand up to Flynn "That's been changing quite a bit though." She added with excitement.

"So, what do you do then? You looked like you might have been some kind of.. solider?" She guessed, remembering the first time they had met. She sadly didn't know a lot about Grand Ile at all, only having ever been there once for a couple of days.
Considering this is where her best friend was from, she should probably know a bit more. This was embarrassing.

At his comment of the City, Rosie slid into a half turn, looking back at the city, and its glowing tall buildings. "Thank you~" She replied graciously, giving him a warm expression. "I love it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:49 pm
"That's right," Flynn answered with another nod of his head. "Grande Ile was once a French territory." But he wouldn't trouble her with all of the boring history regarding the island. That would be best left for another time, or she could read up on it herself at her leisure.

When the topic shifted to what he did as a profession, he was quick to answer. "I'm a member of the Guarde. They acted as knights back in the days of royalty, and today make up the military and law enforcement of Grande Ile."

His smile broadened as Rosie also expressed her love for her city, something he couldn't really blame her for. Flynn loved his home town just as much as she loved hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:20 am
"Hence French being the native language." she noted, though mostly to herself in understanding, nodding softly "Okay."

So a soldier of types, "The Guarde, I remember Yuri saying that a few times. Used to act as Knights," She brightened up at the last part. "With Rapidash like that, I can see how the guard can still be accused of that title."
She let her eyes drift past him, toward the white and blue flamed horse. He was truly a beautiful creature.

Indeed she loved her home, she loved this city, even with the deep darkness that it held, growing, and dangerous.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:27 am
"The official language yes, but Grande Ile is a bilingual country. Many people speak English as well." Hence why Yuri, Luke, and he all spoke it.

As Yuri and the Guarde were mentioned in the same sentence, Flynn's smile faded just a little bit.

"Yuri use to be a member of the Guarde as well. ... To be honest I wish he would return. We could do a lot of good together."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:12 pm
"Thankfully, Sera and I might have been so lost, we don't speak French." She smiled "Though, you might have already guessed."

It was a surprise to hear that Yuri used to be part of the Guarde as well, and the surprise showed in her face "He did? why is he here then-" she paused, remembering something that Flynn had said back in grand ile.
"... I know its none of my business, but would that have to do with you mentioning he's a criminal?" Hesitating on the word criminal, since it wasn't one she wanted to use attached to Yuri.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:15 pm
Flynn shook his head. "No, he left the Guarde of his own choice, but I never thought he'd turn to crime when he did." There was a bit of disappointment in his features at that admittance, but his smile returned after a moment.

"He's not a bad person, but our ideas and methods... differ."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm
Rosie shook her head "He's not a bad person." she agreed with Flynn, without hesitation "I know he's probably done thing, or had to do things..."
She glanced back at her city, before meeting Pastin's eyes, petting the Rapidash.
"But its easy to see he's a good guy. Avery good guy. This city needs people like that." Rosie shook her head after she said that "This whole Island"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:39 pm
"Perhaps..." Flynn said thoughtfully. Although he knew that Yuri would have to answer for his unorthodox ways one day.

"But I worry he will get in over his head someday. He's just far too reckless."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm
Turning her head back over to Flynn, she tilted her head, though her expression didn't seem surprised to hear that. In all honesty it was something that they all had to worry about, but in different ways.
Still, she was interested in what was going on in this man's mind, so she encouraged with a gentle "what do you mean?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:43 pm
Flynn blinked at her question, realizing that he'd voiced those thoughts aloud and had probably said too much. Thus the man just shook his head with a reassuring smile.

"It's nothing."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:19 pm
Rosie knew enough to know he didn't want to talk about it. But she smiled back at him.
"Don't worry Sir, I haven't know Yuri for very long, but I get the feeling that he's going to be fine."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:08 pm
"I hope so," Flynn confessed. And really, knowing that he had friends here did ease his mind a little. But he wanted to see things for himself. To see what Yuri had been up to during his time in Kodo.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Rosie."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces