Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:54 pm
Gwennythe

Ke nodded to Henrettia’s words. It was tough to learn but no more so that it would be learn to battle. It was just a different kind of learning. Watching Abs keep at it and thought about what Abs might be after. “Trainer.. pokeball.. Oh! Maybe Abs thinks you have more Pokémon.” She shrugged and shook her head. “I don’t know why but Abs likes to check out all the pokemon trainers have. It can be a pain in the pokemon center which is why I try and keep him out of the way when I’m helping there.”

The absol gave his trainer a long look before looking back to the strange trainer. He wasn’t nudging her anymore but his tail was twitching back and forth in small little increments. Perhaps feeling eyes on him he looked at the little totodile. “Sol?” He kept staring until his trainer came close to him. “Now Abs don’t be a pain. Play nice ok?” The absol grunted and went back to staring at the strange trainer’s pack.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:31 pm
Reoakee

"Oh right! That's cool! I do!" Henrietta grinned and popped the pokéball into her hand. "This is Winglet; she's kinda new to the team but we make an awesome trio anyway!" The red light that was emitted faded quickly to reveal an ordinary, slightly sleepy, Zubat.
"Winglet, Abs wants to meet you!" Henrietta gave a short explanation.
"So... I guess he kind of likes what you do then? He likes to meet pokémon... You treat them... Sounds cool!"

Gummy snapped his jaws once but otherwise didn't respond to the Absol.

Winglet listened to her trainer, then listened at the Absol, trying to get a feel for his shape and a picture in her mind.
"Ch" <<Hi.>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:31 pm
Gwennythe

Nodding at what the girl said Ke shrugged. “I suppose so. I’m not really all that sure. He’s, just watch.” She turned her head and watched what she knew was coming.

Absol moved closer to the new little Pokémon and sniffed her curiously while looking her over. Then he nodded like he decided something very important. “Sol.. Abbbsol. Sol lll.” <> With that done he raised a paw gently rubbing the top of the zubat’s head before moving back to his trainer’s side and laying down like nothing had just happened.

Ke moved forward and spoke to winglet gently and softly knowing how good a zubat’s hearing was. “Hello there Winglet. I’m Ke and that was just my absol who was petting you. I have some treats would you like one?” She pulled out a pokemon treat and offered it in front of her close enough that the zubat should be able to sense there was something close by. Hopefully Winglet was as well behaved as Gummy was. "As you can see Abs is a bit odd. He seems to insist on meeting all the pokemon, but doesn't really play with anyone..I don't understand it."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm
Reoakee

Henrietta looked amused as Winglet got petted.
"That's kinda cute."

Winglet didn't appear to think so.
Her snout screwed up and she chittered at the Absol, flapping her little wings as though shooing him off.
<<What the heck are you on about? 'Healthy and no threat?!' No threat... Pft. You're just lucky I'm in a good mood. Petting me like that; I don't even know you!>>
She turned her head, hearing the human voice. Treats? Excellent. This 'treat' thing that humans did was probably the best thing about the weird creatures.
She chittered happily and reached to take it between her wings, so that she could pull it close to nibble on.

"Huh. That is kinda weird." Henrietta admitted, perhaps lacking some tact. "Maybe he's just rude?" It didn't sound like she was trying to be insulting.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:08 pm
Gwennythe
mm Abs has his trainer figured out >///< I can see this system being so abused....

Ke gave Wiglet the treat while she was busy chitterling at Abs. Standing back up she shrugged at Henrietta. “I don’t know. Maybe.” She blushed a bit embarrassed but it wasn’t like she could deny it after all Abs was her partner and yet he didn’t seem all that social. Ke was supposed to help Pokémon but her own Pokémon was a mystery to her. She fished out another treat for Wiglet when it looked like Wiglet had nibbled a large chunk of her current treat.

Absinth rolled his eyes and ignored the chattering little pest. He huffed and layed down crossing his paws in front of him. Finally when he was settled he looked a Wiglet answering her chitterlings with his own rumblings. << You don’t look sick and you are no threat to my trainer. Relax pest. My trainer gives out food to those I interact with. The more petting the more she’ll spoil you. >> He looked at Gummy. << That other one is no threat to my trainer either. Odd, but not sick.>> When he was done rumbling at Wiglet he laid his head down across his paws.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:17 pm
Reoakee
Sounds like fun. ^.^

Henrietta shrugged. "It works. He's cool anyway! Some people think Gummy's weird, you know? He's just like that though; probably just how Absinth is too, right?"

<> The Zubat would be glaring had she eyes to do so. <> She accepted the other treat, but continued to 'look' daggers at the Absol. <> She accepted the comment on Gummy with no issue.

Gummy suddenly looked at Absinth again.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:06 am
Gwennythe

Gummy was odd. Ke didn’t really think weird was the right word. Weird usually indicated something wrong. Gummy was unique but only seemed slow or calm. “mm I suppose.” Ke didn’t really elaborate more on the subject. In truth she knew Abs was always there for her and that was enough. He might be odd and a bit gruff, or eccentric, but he was always by her side.

The absol watched the Zubat ‘glare’ at him without saying anything more. He had found common ground with the other Pokemon, but that didn’t mean he was going to tease the little water Pokemon for its unusual nature. He looked at it and blinked slowly. <>  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 am
Reoakee

Henrietta seemed to take it as agreement anyway, nodding enthusiastically while she grinned.
"Pokémon are just awesome like that." She went on. "Gummy's the only Totodile like him that I've ever met! I used to see some in Goldenrod..." (She didn't specify how many she might have met though) "I've never met an Absol before Absinth though. I'll bet it's just the same."

Winglet 'pouted'. The Absol wasn't responding to her 'glares' and no apologizing. It took all of 20 seconds before she changed her mind about being annoyed and decided his silence was a sign of her 'victory'
<> She chittered smugly and munched away on her treat.

Gummy didn't respond for an entire minute. Then, with no real reason or warning, a stream of water left his mouth. It wasn't very likely to travel far enough to hit the Absol, but it did seem to have been directed at him. Playfulness, aggression, some weird idea of a gift? Gummy's expression clarified nothing.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:05 am
Gwennythe

“You’ve been to Joto?”
Ke looked at Henrietta surprised. The girl was so young maybe she had been visiting relatives? “I know. I’ve actually never seen another Absol besides Absinth. Sometimes I worry that he might get a little lonely since he is my only Pokémon now” She didn’t elaborate why that was the case. “Still maybe I’ll find a few others later.” Shaking her head she changed the subject. “Have you ever been to Violet city?” She doubted it but what was the harm in asking, besides it made her not think about Tyko or about the man who broke her heart.

Not taking his eyes off the Totodile Absinth only twitched at the Zubat’s words. Still it got her off his back so it wasn’t such a bad thing. The Totodile was another Poké toy all together. <> Absinth’s claws lightly tilled at the earth below his paws wondering if the little Totodile wanted to fight. His trainer might not give him commands to fight, but Absol didn’t really need them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:48 pm
Reoakee

"Yeah! That's where I'm from; Goldenrod in Johto! 'S kinda boring there." She nodded and grinned. "My grandparents took me to Violet City a couple of times; they liked the Bellsprout whatsit tower. Kinda boring too but it wobbled kinda cool." She answered the questions slightly out of order, but it seemed to work.
"Hey you could always catch more! Gummy was my only pokémon 'til I got Winglet!"

Gummy's jaws snapped shut and he stood, feet slightly pointing at eachother, staring at nothing. It certainly didn't seem to be any kind of response.

<> Winglet piped up, then crammed some more treat into her mouth.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 pm
Gwennythe

Goldenrod boring? That didn’t sound right. Having only been there once or twice she thought Goldenrod was big and really really noisy. No wonder Henrietta was so loud. She just nodded to Henrettia’s description of the tower. “It’s kind of cool on the inside but standing still on the floor and just closing your eyes feels fun.” She smiled widely at Henrettia just following the way the conversation flowed. “True I could catch some more. I bet Winglet and Gummy get along great.” She would have to look into getting another pokemon for Abs to play with. Maybe that would help him.

Absinth kept watching the Totodile. <> Odd. Very odd. So not a fight? Deciding to ignore the totodile Absinth laid his head on his paws.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:29 pm
Reoakee

<> Winglet summarized and then, having finished her treat, seemed to, for some reason, decide it was a good idea to flutter over and attempt to perch on Absinth's horn.

Gummy continued to stare at the Absol, eyes blinking when the Zubat moved.

"Aw yeah! That was kinda cool! My grandparents said it would make me sick if I did it but I did it anyway! Didn't get sick! Much!" Henrietta replied cheerfully, remembering visits to the Bell Tower, then nodded enthusiastically. "But yeah! Gummy and Winglet are best of friends too! Like I am with them! They really get along well together, it's awesome, and they're an unbeatable team, with me! You should totally catch some more pokémon! I bet Absinth would love it!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:23 am
Gwennythe

Absinth kept an eye on the totodile and as a result didn’t notice the Zubat until she was close to him. Jerking his head he tried to move his horn out of her reach but it was no use she was on him. <> His tone wasn’t cruel only questioning.

Smiling Ke had to admit she had felt a bit sick the first few times she did that but after a while it wasn’t so bad. If anything the trip by boat had reminded her the tower which was bit bitter sweet. “Well if you decide to become a Pokémon master or enter a huge tournament you just let me know so that I can cheer for you.” She made a sweeping gesture to the island. “I don’t really know that many people here so I’d like to support my friends when I can ya know?” Henrietta seemed like a good girl despite her volume so cheering for her would be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:40 am
Reoakee

<> The bat explained, dismissing the idea that she was bored or had any other reason. <>

"Yeah! Totally will!" Henrietta grinned. "I saw an advertisement for a festival back in Camphoreon that I'll be travelling back up for that will have battling but I really really wanna be in a real competition! Oh! Do you have a pokédex or anything?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:06 am
Gwennythe

Absol growled quietly. <> He wasn’t really mad though and just let the little irritation cling to him. He decided it was better than having to deal with her chattering at him again. He rolled his eyes. <>

Having no idea where Camphoreon was she just nodded making note of the name to ask about later. “Yeah, on second.” She reached for her bag and dug around for a while before pulling it out. “Here it is.” She didn’t say she hardly ever used the thing so it was fairly empty.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff