Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:56 pm
She shrugged a little. "I...model," she told him, her ears turning pink. "But my father is also a politician-- international relations-- so..." By this point her cheeks were red. "I've never done the gym thing... my ex was really into it, when he had free time, but I was never really competitive. I agree though--There's not really a use for the badges. I just want my team to stay safe, especially with everything Kodo has to 'offer'..."

She smiled brightly. "A shiny? My friend Zane has a shiny Arcanine... That's really awesome, Inigo! Where did you get her?" She paused a moment. "You know Rosie too?" Because of course, there could only be one, she thought a moment later, nearly facepalming.

The ponyta turned to regard the girl, watching her with his head lowered in shame. His ears flicked. He offered a soft snort.

Lovey flicked her tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:03 pm
"Oh, that's cool," he said with a smile, though his face plainly showed his confusion when she continued. "That's cool for your father though, but I don't.. really see what that has to do with modeling?" He finished uncertainly, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ah, I see," the grunt replied, though he didn't really know how one would even compete competitively if it was only a side-thing, but maybe it was different in wherever she was from. Mention of Zane made him frown, and he searched his thoughts in vain before he offered a single shake of his head in reply, "I don't think I know him or a shiny Arcanine - and I caught her at the edge of the desert sometime last year, I'm pretty sure, as a Ponyta." Completely accidentally, too. The fact she knew Rosie, too, made him grin. "Yeah! Short blond hair, blue eyes? She's awesome, isn't she? Sweetest girl I've ever met, hands down," he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets, his lop-sided grin still present. "I haven't seen her in quite a while though, how's she doing?"

the Rapidash said with a soft frown. Her expression warmed, though, and she nodded again. Oh yes, those felt wonderful.

the Meganium said with a nod of her head and a smile, though it tilted in mild confusion. Leilani's antennae drooped again, only briefly, before she brightened considerably and nodded her head vigorously.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:16 pm
Her face turned a little more pink. "My family needs the protection because of our political involvement, and I kind of went international with my career, so...good protection is...key."

She nodded when he told her where he had caught the ponyta, then blinked when he elaborated on his relationship with Rosie. She offered a half smile, rubbing her own arm. "She's great! She's um... doing well, I think." She nodded, as if to confirm, though her eyes didn't quite meet his. "She's actually the one that helped me catch Thierry," she added, motioning back to the ponyta in the field.

He snorted softly.

Lovey sat up, shaking out her ears. The eevee frowned. Her ears drooped a little.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:26 am
"Oh, really?" He asked, his eyebrows raising considerably, though he felt a pang of guilt when he realized despite being international, he had absolutely no idea what she modeled nor had he ever seen her before the first time he'd met her in Camphoreon.

The topic of Rosie seemed to be a much more comfortable one for the grunt, and he offered an easy grin. "Really? That's great to hear," he said honestly before he bent down a bit and then suddenly flopped backwards into the grass, then leaned forward to drape his arms languidly over his knees as he watched the pair of fire-types. "Did she? That's awesome; she's such a sweet girl.." One he hadn't seen in quite some time now. She was always so positive and upbeat and was a pleasure to talk to... He'd have to try and look her up sometime to see for himself how she was doing. "Had you ever caught a pokemon before then?"

Sonata nodded with a smile, her dark eyes glancing briefly to her trainer as he moved to a sitting position, then she focused on Thierry again. the mare said, sounding a little amused at the thought. she explained.

Leilani's antennae drooped again. she said sympathetically.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:40 pm
She shrugged, her gaze falling again. "It's...really not a big deal," she offered with a slight smile, watching as he lowered himself to the grass. It really wasn't a big deal. Not anymore. Not even to her, really.

When he talked about Rosie, she simply nodded in answer to his question, deciding not to further the subject. For reasons even she didn't understand, talking about the blonde girl made her uncomfortable, especially since everyone poured their hearts out over her. She supposed Rosie deserved it, since she really did portray the person they described, but... "I've never caught one before. Thierry is my first," she told him, looking back to the pony with a halfhearted smile. "Better late in learning than never, I guess."

Thierry blinked at the elder pokemon's teasing, his head dipping a bit at her amused tone. he asked, looking to her again. At the description of a brush, he lifted his head, his ears flicking forward. But he hadn't let her. From the sound of it, he might have to let her try again...

Lovey sighed, but perked up almost immediately after, forcing herself to be lighterhearted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:29 pm
"Yeah?" Inigo said, casting her a grin. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, out of all the Pokemon I have..." He narrowed his eyes very lightly in thought, but only briefly, before he chuckled, "Just Sonata there - and that was kind of an accident. And I've had Leilani since I was 10, so yeah, I know what you mean about 'better late than never,'" he chuckled again.

the larger fire-type replied, though gave him a wry smile, She paused to give the description of brushes some thought.

While Lovey had to force herself into a more positive mindset, Leilani used literally no energy to do so, not even needing to make any sort of effort as she visibly perked up. she said with a vigorous nod of her head, The Meganium seemed very excited at such a prospect.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:30 pm
With a glance back to the rapidash again, Dove also lowered herself into the grass, crossing her legs as she spoke again. "Well... there's definitely a lot to learn." Her brows furrowed a little, though she grinned. "An accident? How did you manage that?"

Thierry blinked at the Rapidash's smile, a bit confused, though he nodded a little. he said timidly, looking toward the eevee playing with the meganium.

Lovey blinked, then giggled a little at the bigger pokemon's swift change in mood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:49 pm
The grunt nodded with a chuckle. "There is a lot to learn - and si, an accident. One of my Whimsicott was eating some berries from a bush when Sonata walked up and started eating them too. Bonnie got mad as hell, though, and jumped on me and started pulling things out of my bag to throw at her. One of those happened to be one of my empty pokeballs, so..." He shrugged. He wasn't exactly sure how it had worked even, but it did.

Sonata explained with a smile,

the Meganium crooned happily.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:00 pm
Dove giggled at Inigo's story. "So your Whimsicott caught your ponyta? That's awesome!" She shrugged a little, then looked back to the ponies, shaking her head. "Sounds to me like you've got a good team, though."

Thierry looked at the little eevee skeptically, though he nodded.

Lovey laughed, completely in tune with Leilani's happy mood.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:49 pm
Inigo's gaze shifted back to his Meganium and his Rapidash, and it was a few moments before he nodded, "Yeah, I think I do now. It took me a while and I'm still learning, but I think we're pretty well off now. Took a couple years, but," the grunt shrugged, then offered her a smile, "it's worth it."

the Rapidash said with an amused smile.

Leilani said with a broad grin.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:52 pm
She smiled again, glancing out to the two firetypes as they talked. "Any tips for how to work with a pokemon that's terrified of you?" He did seem to have a good team. Maybe he had some good tips.

Thierry nodded again, switching it's gaze to the Meganium.

Lovey grinned, then giggled, looking to her trainer.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff