Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Blooms of Spring; To Celebrate New Beginings (NIGHT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:31 pm
"Maybe for her," Sera replied with a huff, remembering when Ray had sent her Zubat flying into her to prove a point. And how she'd told her to freaking claw a tree.

Unfortunately for Ray, while neither of the two trainers had noticed her, it was Giselle's job to notice sneaky behavior in others - and Ray, while she was aiding Sera, was behaving in a way that the ghost would definitely define as 'sneaky'. Therefore she faded back into existence nearby, and Sera looked to her with a brow raised just in time to turn her head more and see Ray lean forward to butt into their conversation.

She pursed her lips again and replied, "Your face."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:38 pm
Oookay, so it definitely wasn't really a friendly relationship that they had. As Luke considered the words to indicate that it was probably a really good thing that she was doing more work with training and that he was trying to take it up again, his attention was pulled to the sudden intrusion of the discussed individual. He regarded her with a passing surprise, looking to Seraphine as she voiced her response, and stood completely unsure of whether or not he was supposed to say anything.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 pm
The older women gave a chuckle at Sera's response, straightening back up "What, my boyish good looks." She tilted her chin up a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:45 pm
When Ray failed to be annoyed at her response, and even took it further and played along, Sera gave her a flat look before she sighed and averted her gaze. Arceus this chick was annoying as hell. Why, again, was she willingly subjecting herself to this?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm
Well if he didn't know what to say before, Luke definitely didn't know what to say now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 pm
As if Ray's grin couldn't get any wider, it somehow MANAGED to when her reply left both of the kids speechless.
"You two are standing here all anti social." she looked over to Sera "There are a lot of trainers here who know a thing or two about training, you know listening to a few things they have to say miiight give you a better idea for what to strive for." Ray told the girl, gesturing to the laughing group of trainers as the one telling the story seemed to become more and more animated.

She looked over to Luke next, pacifying her grin to a more normal width. "I don't bite kid, I promise." she held her hand out to him in her offer for a handshake "despite what my grumpy underling might tell you."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:56 pm
Sera merely shifted her weight to her other hip, and even though she did spare a glance in the direction of the other trainers, she didn't condescend to even consider going over to join them. "That's nice," she said instead, then glanced at Luke when Ray offered her hand to him. It was hard to not notice the fact he'd ceased speaking when the woman had walked over, and it honestly bothered her a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:12 pm
Luke looked to the group of trainers as they were mentioned, green eyes falling unconsciously on the one familiar individual amongst them as he considered what was said. During his own efforts towards training his team, he had mostly practiced alone, but it certainly made sense to draw from the experience of others. These thoughts were stopped as he realized he was being addressed, and he raised his hand to return the offered gesture, speaking a short, nervous apology for his reticence, "Sorry."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:19 pm
The women just shrugged a shoulder at his apology "I wasn't offended or anything. Come on, please, I've been training this one for the last few weeks." her head jerked toward Sera
ray's grip was firm, and confident as she took his hand, shaking it before letting go, kneeling down next to Isabella and petting the Absol's neck main.
"And I'll tell you, she spares no part of deflating ones ego."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 pm
"And what's that supposed to mean?" Sera asked heatedly, her pale green eyes narrowed at the silver-haired woman as she lowered her arms and her hands balled into small fists.

Isabella glanced between Sera and the woman that knelt down to pet her, and though she didn't react to the touch, she allowed it for now.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:30 pm
Luke had the thought that if he were unaware of the context, he may not have ever even guessed that the woman's words were describing Seraphine, though that description did faintly stir distant memories of the rough beginnings of their acquaintanceship. He was left again unsure of what would constitute a proper response, and so he reluctantly withheld further comment, choosing instead to watch how Ray interacted with his friend and her pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:31 pm
"Uhhh well, it means that you have a sharper tongue than Double Stripe" Ray's eyes half lidded, jabbing a thumb toward the Serperior behind her, who blinked, and flicked a tongue out.
Ray stood right back up, pointing at Sera "I dare you to deny that!" She said very quickly, arching her notched eyebrow.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:33 pm
Sera's brows rose as well at the metaphor, and she looked to the Serperior briefly before lifting a hand to inspect her nails idly. "Not physically, I don't," she countered, though pointedly didn't deny it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 pm
There was a light sound resembling a laugh, the source of said sound looking suddenly and suspiciously disinterested in the conversation despite traces of amusement in his features.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:37 pm
The only visible mossy eye squinted at the girl suspiciously "Iiii don't know... you sure about that?" She drew out her words, acting like she didn't quite buy what Sera had said. She looked over to Luke when he made a sound "Have you ever actually seen her tongue? I haven't."
A hand found its way to her hip raising a brow at Sera "So I guess the jury is still out on that one..." She eyes her expectantly  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff