Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ancient Power, Young Body(1x1:AlmostAlbinoChan-Kaosujin Ryu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai looks to him, barely catching the smallest glimpse of the blue flame that was around him as the water came down. D-Did I see that right...?Please tell me I'm not going insane... She thinks, facing him. He was soaked with probably the worst kind of water out there, and she sighs. "Great, now we have to get you dry." She smirks, walking over once she was sure that nothing else was going to happen to him. Just before stopping in front of him, she sees a guy, really tall, and dark haired. His hair was up in a ponytail, something that seems to be normal for him, and his eyes were dark. He had the slightest tan, and she was, somehow, entranced by him. Shaking her head, and looking back up to Ryumi, his hair dripping slightly down on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:45 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi sighed, shrugging as he glanced at the guy behind him, noticing the scar across the bridge of his nose, though he didn't say anything. "You know you two should be in class at the Academy," Iruka admonished. He noticed the katanas and cocked his head fractionally, thinking that Yugao Uzuki had chosen an apprentice, but not certain. Ryumi's body tensed as he exhaled, feeling the energy building. "Maybe you should back away... just going on a feeling, but... something... is about to happen," he said carefully; he was trying to hold back the building energy, unsure what it was or why he was restraining it.

XxBlackMaidxX

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:17 pm
Kaosijin Ryu

Mai backs up a bit, worried for him and the others around them. She didn't want anyone hurt. But why would he hold it all in? Wouldn't that be, even if it was resulted in minor injuries, dangerous? Especially with what he's been going through. She thinks, worried, but shrugs it off as she watches him carefully, needing to know when to move and get everyone else out of the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi gritted his teeth before he released it, focusing it over his skin. He felt something within him react as silvery liquid seeped out of his pores and hardened almost immediately; he didn't realize that his black hair turned a brilliant prismatic silver as the liquid hardened into interlocking scales that covered most of his skin and shredded his clothing. He didn't realize that the skin on the the backs of his hands and fingers darkened to a deep grayish black though his hands remained the same other than the scales seeming to melt smoothly into his skin. When the dust settled, his hair was quite a bit shaggier and fell to the middle of his back. "Damn, I hate when it cracks like that," he grumbled. He glanced at the ground, which had several inch wide, eight inch long cracks in concentric rings around him. He noticed the ninja with the scar had stumbled backwards when he'd released the chakra burst.

XxBlackMaidxX

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:35 pm
Mai's eyes widen, not knowing what was happening. As obvious as it was, she was stunned. She stared, somewhat scared, while at the same time, she was in awe. It was amazing, in her eyes, anyway, and she only looks away to see the few people that gathered around to see the event at hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi exhaled slowly, clenching and relaxing his hands for a few seconds. "I didn't expect this to happen... last time it was more of a momentary burst of strength," he said quietly, He honestly wasn't sure where this ability came from, though he knew he'd never known his birth parents. He remembered the last time this had happened when he was trying to drag a heavy branch up a slope, and the same pressurizing and heating sensation had happened then as well. He'd gotten annoyed and jerked the branch, not realizing what he was doing as the branch flew a block and a half before slamming into someone's windshield; it had been assumed that the storm the previous days had blown the branch into the car, as a nearby maple tree had lost branches in the storm.

XxBlackMaidxX

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

"This has happened before...?" Mai asked, walking a bit closer to him. Even though that the chance of her getting her was somewhat high, she thought she'd be fine. She tilted her head, curious, and a bit confused.How could this had happened before? She think, standing in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:42 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi nodded. "It was after a lightning storm... and I got hit by lightning... though as to what this is... I have no idea," he said with a shrug, the scales on his skin glittering in the sunlight as faint wisps of steam rose off of his skin and mostly shredded clothing from the evaporating laundry water, which had mostly been vaporized from the chakra pulse. He rubbed his arm just above the elbow, finding the scales to be slightly rough and cool to the touch, yet it was obvious that they were dense yet light. He knew from glancing down that the scales also covered his shoulders and throat like protective armor.

XxBlackMaidxX

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

She nods a bit. "Odd... I've never seen something like this happen before... I'm curious now. I want to know what happened." She says, looking up at him, backing up slightly so the sun, now peeking over the nearby building wasn't shining in her face. She looked at him supportingly, wanting him to know that she was there if he needed her. And... about now would be a good time to need her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 am
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi shrugged. "I don't know much about Kekkei Genkai, though whether this would qualify as one," he said as his voice railed off as he shrugged. "It sucks that this time my clothes... well..." he sighed as he glanced down at himself; the shorts he had gave a little modesty, though the rest of what remained of his clothing didn't give much.

XxBlackMaidxX

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai nods a bit. "Yeah... it's definitely something. It seems to complex for a Kekkai Genkai, but what do I know?" She asks to herself, examining the scales, his body, and how it could have happened. It starts from a blue flame...? It seems... somewhat familiar... great... She thinks with a small sigh, planning on giving herself a tour of the village to help herself with all of the confusion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:42 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi tilted his head thoughtfully as he thought hard and fast. "Maybe..." he said softly as he focused his chakra, which ignited in silvery flames before he focused, deliberately drawing it back within his core. The flames faded away to reveal his skin was back to normal, though his clothes were still shredded. He wore ragged shorts that stopped just above his knees with several slashes in them though fortunately his manhood wasn't showing while his top was little more than shreds of fabric other than what seemed to be a vest of shreds on his shoulders and neck.

XxBlackMaidxX

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

"And now we have to go shop... fantastic." Mai says with a sigh. She backs up a bit, and thinks of different ways the could happen. She doesn't come up with anything on the spot, but once she's alone, she'll figure it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:28 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi rolled his eyes with a half smile. "Not if you don't want to, Mai-chan," he said, teasing her. He shifted his foot and flicked it lightly before he caught a tan and dark gray scroll an inch and a half thick, which held everything from his camping gear, food supplies, money, and a few changes of clothes.

XxBlackMaidxX

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai laughs a little, rolling her eyes a bit. "I'd imagine that you'd like an extra pair of clothes that don't look like that, now do you?" She questions, smiling a little.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff