Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
A Pokemon Adventure Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image

Hero was stilling making food for the baby Chansey that Push-up was taking care of but he heard noise off in the distance, being curious of those noise he told Push-up "Look after the Chansey I will be right back." Push-up heard him but being it didn't listen and follow him with the baby Chansey close behind him Hero found out what was making the noise, it was peoples battling but he was surprised as he seen the people that boy with the Riolu attack with tackle at dude with the R on his shirt that had Oshowott. He seen the one hit let go of the Oshowott but without Push-up he couldn't help, he then heard "Geodude" which made him smile being Push-up follow him but Push-up didn't know that the baby Chansey did was follow him as well. " Alright Push-up used Tackle on the Koffing and I try to get the Oshowott" Push-up nodded but they both didn't know that the Oshowott belong to the girl that was nearby the boy with the Riolu.

The koffing the boy with the r on his shirt was surprised to see the Geodude so it wasn't ready for the tackle but the Oshowott float back to the her owner. Hero smile but watch to see what the Koffing was going to do.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
Ɩɾιs✿

"Yeah they bumped into me and stole my pokemon. Thank you." She said as she smiled. Then she turned to face them. "Give back my Oshowott you big meanie faces!" She said in a kinda soft yell. She watched as the two boys tried to help her get her pokemon back.

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:03 am
User Image

Platinum saw another boy that was helping him too, but then the other guy got mad and sent out a Purlion and a woobat. Now it was three vs three pokemon battle. "I know we don't know each other but lets defeat this two jerks!" Platinum replied to the Boy and Girl that were with him. "I'll take care of the Purlion you take the others ok. Now Riolu use Force palm!" and the Battle has started...

"You think You can take us on we will steal all of your pokemons and they will work for Lord Ghetesis!"

Team Plasma Theme

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Luana Cher
Personality: Charming, optimistc, sensible, and clever
Favorite type: psychic, electric and just about any kind
Starter Pokemon: eevee
Bio: Originally from Pallet town, Luana was always belittled by her peers, so as she was small she would always take care of the pokemons at the local daycare. When she grew up she decided to become a breeder, but would first travel around the regions looking at new pokemon, she hopes to be more than the best.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luana was exhausted from the boat ride, Viridian city as she read in her pamphlet was full of fascinating pokemon as well as culture. Luana let Eevee out of her pokeball in which case the little fluff yawned as it was tired and drowsy. Luana was excited though as she was on the journey to become a famous breeder, but for now she started small. She stocked up on potions and pokeballs but, bad news would strike the girl as sh witnessed men kidnap pokemon from owners and wild ones. The bad ones had "R"s on their shirt and she was familiar with the mark. She saw two boys and a petite girl and went near them and said with caution "Is everything alright here? What is going on?" She said as her kimono flowed in the wind, She wanted to see if things were fine before going anywhere else. Eevee was in defense mode so luana had a picture that the kidnappers were bad news.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

/ Totally isn't late (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) /

Not far from the scene, Nate yawned into his hand while his Ditto, Jelly, wiggled by his feet. He had tailed the small chase until they came to a stop. No one noticed him so Nate didn't bother making himself noticeable. Listening on the conversation, Nate sighed deeply. Now it made sense...
The guys in the weird looking outfit were working for Ghetesis?... They didn't look strong. Nate doubted that the good guys needed his help.

Nate wanted to stop Ghetesis as badly as anyone else did. But it didn't seem like the right time. This wasn't his battle. Not yet...

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Hero notice another lady with an Eevee was helping them in this battle but when the lady with the Oshowott said "you big meanie faces," he could help but laugh at what she said. When the boy with the Riolu spoke he on what the plan Hero nodded he say out to Push-up. "Used Defense curl being we don't know what those guys move are." Push-up nodded and did what Hero asked but Hero was a bit worry being he has never battle before so he hope he didn't slow anybody down.

(( OCC: I just wondering do are pokemon have personality?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image
Ɩɾιs✿

She noticed the boy laughed at what she said. She blushed slightly because of what she said. 'Gosh I can say the most dumbest things sometimes.' She said as she watched them battle. Then she decided to not be totally helpless. "Aqua, use razor shell!" Aqua used razor shell to attack the people holding her. The person let her go. Aqua ran to Iris' legs and hugged them. "Don't worry it's okay, we'll get them back." Iris said as she patted Aqua on the head. Aqua turned around to face the people with the R's on there shirts. "Aqua use aqua jet!" She said as Aqua used aqua jet.

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:34 pm
((Minus the umbreon))
User Image
Name: Nema Colden
Personality: quiet, shy and Timid
Favorite type: Dark, Fight, Dragon, Water, Ground, Physic
Starter Pokemon: User Image Absol (Zia)
Bio: Nema is a very timid child when she grew up and also she gets real lonely so her father went around the world and he manage to find an absol that he rescued. When he arrived home, he gives her the pokemon. At first Nema was scared but then she loved her new best friend and partner. Ever since that day, both Nema and Zia have a special and close bond like they are sisters.

Zia always stays out of her pokeball so she can protect Nema from any pokemon or human that dare to harm her. Nema has a dream on becoming a pokemon ranger so she can help other pokemon and maybe one day catch the legendary pokemon Rayquaza.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

Suddenly one of the strange guys got a call from his radio then both saw everybody "your lucky this time kids but we will meet again" and then a smoke was created by the Koffing and both were gone but they left the Pokemon they were harming. Platinum rushed and got the Pokemon "sorry but I have to take this Pokemon to a Pokemon center! But thanks for the help! And platinum ran and left the scene.

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:43 am
~::Nema Colden::~

User Image

Nema was awaken by Zia her absol, Nema smiles and said,"Mourning to you too Zia.." then she sits up and went to get ready. She lives with her aunt and uncle since her mother passed away about a year ago. Her brother is off traveling, Nema puts on her bag with her necessary items she needs for her trip then her uncle said,"Heading out Nem?" then Nema looks at her uncle and said,"yea, I am off to pewter city, I will call you guys when I get there, bye!! Come on Zia!!" runs out the door.

Zia barks and runs after her, Zia wears a charmed necklace around her neck, the charm is a shape of a black rayquaza with gold rings on it. Nema looks at Zia and said,"Lets go and win us a battle," they start heading toward route 1.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
Ɩɾιs✿

Aqua and Iris both sighed. Iris knelt down and held out her arms for Aqua. Aqua came over and jumped into her arms as Iris picked her up and cuddled her. "I'm so glad your okay!" She said patting the top of Aqua's head. Then she turned to the two boys. "Thank you for helping me get my Oshowott back!" She said smiling warmly.

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

Hero smile at what that Oshowott did do to those two people with the "R" on there shirt but one of them had a radio called and when he said "your lucky this time kids but we will meet again." But when the left in a cloud of smoke by that Koffing, they the pokemons they took from other, he notice that the boy who help in this battle had left to take them to the pokemon center. When the girl spoke to him he nodded but reply "Your welcome glad to help you get your pokemon back." Push-up bounce over to him but notice the girl was close by and hide behind Hero glomp his leg tight. Hero looked down at him "Aww Push-up I know you don't know her but she not going to hurt you." Hero looked back upward then looked at her "Sorry but he not used to human but me and my mom." "Sorry to asked this but may I looked at your Oshowott?" Hero wanted to see it being he wanted to make sure it was ok and was eating the right for for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 pm
Name: Sam
Personality: Very curious and immersed about the world of Pokemon. loves to travel and collect new info on his pokedex.
Favorite Type: Ground
Picture:
User Image
Bio: Sam's grandfather is a retired ground type gym leader who inspired Sam to go on an adventure like he did when he was young. So Sam got a job at prof. Oaks lab, chose a trapinch User Image as his first pokemon, and acquired the latest edition of a pokedex. He plans on catching and releasing pokemon until he has collected all the data for every known species.  

BadEphraim

4,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:04 am
~::Nema Colden::~

User Image

Zia runs ahead of Nema to make sure it was safe for her then she looked and saw a boy and a girl with an oshowott. Nema was walking still but she was looking at her pokedex then she thought,"I wonder what type of pokemon I should catch first..since pewter city gym leader uses a rock type then maybe I should find a water pokemon..Oh! but Zia know water pulse..so if maybe.." she continues thinking on what strategy she should use in her gym battle.  
❥Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff