Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
Ʀαʋҽɳɯσσԃ Λсαԃҽɱყ RP OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 pm
domoarigato12

Pokeriio

Fashionyo

NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz

Do we wanna start?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:22 pm
I really don't care when we start.  

kannachanaz

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:22 am
MCR LOVER 12345

User Image
❝ Okay, to join you just need to make a profile using the skeleton. If you need help contact me by PM's. ❞
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:42 am
Alex Veltrosie

User Image
"I know I'm right when my gut starts to talk to me."

{{OOC: I honestly don't know how to start this : - | }}

Combing his pink, soft hair with his fingers, he tugged on a single tangle that was at the back. He scolded, getting his finger's through the pink mess of what he called his hair. Casual hair. He didn't have time to brush it properly for Alex had woken up late this morning. His alarm didn't go off as it was supposed to and there was a bit of traffic. Plus, his friends where there at the station, waiting for him. They wasted a good amount of time with their goodbyes and hugs. Thank god Zelda made him pack the day before. Smiling at the vivid memory of this morning, Alex placed his large headphones that his friends had gotten him for a 'going-away-present', onto his head and plugged it into his blue iPod. He maxed the volume, listening to his favourite band, Imagine Dragons. These headphones were amazing.

With the music blasting into his ears, probably making him deaf when he reached his 30's, Alex looked around his surroundings with a bored expression, his Aqua eyes flicking person to person. There were a few people sitting around, some reading, some playing a game console, and some sleeping. 'Maybe they're also going to the academy?' he thought to himself.

Looking away from them, Alex turned to the large window that sat right beside him. His attention was now on the fast, moving trees that were blurred into brown and green. The sky was blue as ever with blurry, fluffy, white clouds. Watching this scene while listening to music was pretty relaxing.

domoarigato12

nekoanimeluv

Fashionyo

NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

Fashionyo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

[ it's a transit, right? ]

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, almost there Markus-" a young teen whispered to himself as he wheeled his bags to the train station as quick as he could. The ticket he held tightly that it almost ripped from the strength read-

TRANSIT 30 Arrival: 3:10 PM
TRANSIT 30 Departure: 3:30 PM

-and his watch read 3:28 PM. Markus was panicking deep down inside but on the surface he was calm and collected, a bit sweaty though. He bit his lower lip when the speakers came on, "TRANSIT 30 WILL BE LEAVING SHORTLY. TRANSIT 50 WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." Cursing a million curses in his head, Markus shoved any passengers in his way, saying a small sorry right after. He didn't dare miss this transit. Nope. Markus had to make it or else he'll have to take the 5:00 o'clock one... That wouldn't be too good for his first day at the academy.

Seeing transit 30 in view, Markus quickened his pace, pulling his wheeled bag from behind. The transit attendant was about to close the doors- "STOP! DON'TTTTTTT!" Markus yelled, making the attendant jump from the sudden yell. The attendant looked over at Markus who was now completely running towards him, waving a ticket in the air. The man smiled, saying something through a small walkie talkie about someone being late and it'll only take a second, and then he waited for Markus.

Markus was panting when he reached the attendant, sweat rolling down his forehead to his chin. Shoving the ticket to the man who poked a hole through it, making it approval, Markus entered the transit, looking about for an empty seat. A seat with no one in it...

Unlucky for him, being late sucked. Almost every seat in the transit was being occupied. Fortunately, there where two empty seats left with people beside it; one had a very large man with a goatee and a murderous look and another was a young boy with pink hair who looked kinda bored... but nice. Looking between the two, it was obvious who Markus was going to sit beside... Swallowing down his nervousness, Markus slowly walked up to the pink haired boy. The boy didn't seem to notice him due to the loud music blasting from his headphones and his attention being on the window. Gathering the courage, he tapped him on the shoulder, already regretting his decision.

"S-sorry... but c-can I sit here-" Markus whispered, pointing to the empty seat beside the pink haired boy.

domoarigato12

nekoanimeluv

pokeriio

NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image
Danette was surprised to find that the train had come around right on time "Wonderful! I should make it thirty minutes early!" she thought to herself as she boarded the train, she had left her uncle's house early so she would be able to take the transit to school, her uncle wanted to drive her but she persuaded him otherwise "I'm not some spoiled rich girl who can't do anything by herself" she though as the train door closed. When on board she saw a blonde boy scramble to find a seat, she giggled lightly but not because she thought he was stupid but because he looked cute while doing so. there were no seats available and Danette had some supplies she carried with her hands, she looked extremely foreign and many of the people on the train were whispering about her looks. She did her best to ignore them. She spotted a pink haired boy with headphones on and gave a small smile at him "My what an odd shade of hair...this is a very strange country no.." she said to herself. The girl did not mind standing as it did not bother her but her things were heavy and a lot of energy was put to carrying them, but she preserved. The girl loved her clothing as it made her express who she was and although French she did have a thick accent.

nekoanimeluv

Fashionyo

NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz

pokeriio

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm
Alex Veltrosie

User Image
"I know I'm right when my gut starts to talk to me."

{{OOC: Transit, Train, even Bus. Doesn't matter XD. It's a ride to somewhere- }}

The train/transit/bus/whatever came to a sudden halt and made Alex almost fall forward into the seat in front of him. Luckily, he was able to to get a grip of seats arm chair, only inches away from hitting the seat in front. Mumbling something about how he hated trains and chairs, Alex straightened himself in his seat and continued to look out the window. He watched a few people run about and a few leaving the trains inside. His eyes then flicked to a blond boy running for his life. Alex let out a laugh that was a bit too loud thanks to his headphones being maxed volume. He didn't care about people staring at him and he ignored when people looked over at him with a weird stare.

Watching people fill up the train quickly, there was only two seats available. One with a large man with a goatee and of course, himself. He knew people thought his hair colour was odd and being a teen wasn't a good either. Adults always thought teens were trouble and always had something up their sleeves...

Sighing, Alex looked over to the window, watching some guy spill his coffee onto his suit. Because he was so, oh distracted he didn't notice the blond boy from before walk up to him, standing right beside him. Alex snapped out of it when the blond boy tapped his shoulder. That almost gave Alex a heart attack. Quickly taking off his headphones, Alex couldn't hear what the blond said but got it when the blond pointed to the empty seat beside Alex. "Oh! Yea, of course you can sit there. I don't make the rules here."

Watching the blond sit beside him, Alex looked over his surroundings again. The train was quite full of people, different shapes and sizes. But one person caught his eye. It was a girl, probably around his age, wearing clothing he only saw on TV or on the internet. She was standing yet her bags looked heavy. He then got a thought... Getting up, Alex waved to her. "Hey you! Want my seat?" Alex offered her. He couldn't let a lady stand with heavy bags! Plus, Alex wasn't carrying much since his aunt was going to send his stuff over to the academy. Right now he had his backpack. Hopefully, Alex hoped that the blond boy wouldn't mind.

domoarigato12

nekoanimeluv

Fashionyo

NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 pm
Lilly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sighing, the young girl tapped her foot impatiently. Her red hair fluttered in the wind, making it harder for her to see. The train was taking forever to arrive and she waited here for about an hour so far. She was bored. All the things that she brought were in her suitcases and there was only mint flavored gum and a polka dotted cellphone in her purse. Finally she heard the sound of a train heading in her direction. The girl smiled. The train stopped and she got on. Unfortunately there wasn't much of a seating choice besides sitting next to a really large man who would probably crush her. Then she notice three people trying to find a seat. "Well, maybe I won't have to sit with someone who will crush me, she thought.

NekoAnimeLuv
domoarigato12

Pokeriio

Fashionyo

NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz

Do we wanna start?

kannachanaz

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
Danette saw that there was an empty free seat that was being offered by the pink haired boy. She was tempted but she then saw a girl with red hair flutter in as she looked in need of a seat. Danette did not want to impose so she waived at the girl as she said "Excuse me! Miss with the red hair! You are free to take this vacant seat!" she said with her thick French accent. She picked up her bags and pulled them to the side then she smiled sweetly at the pink haired boy and said gently. "I thank you for the offer but the other girl seemed in more need of it than me, though might I ask what you name ever may be? My name is Danette Adalyn but please Danette is fine." she smiled as she picked up her bags and pulled them to the side. She sweated a little but tried not to show it, she was one tough cookie. Her materials were that of books and art supplies as she wanted to take as many classes in the field of art as much as possible.The pink haired boy was real interesting as she smiled warmly again at him as he was very much a gentleman.

Pokeriio

Fashionyo

NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz

NekoAnimeLuv

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:01 am
Lilly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilly smiled at the girl who offered her her seat. "Well, at least people here are nicer than most people I've met." Lilly thought. "Thank you, I didn't mean to trouble you. I didn't want to get crushed by someone though. I'll pay you back later." She thanked the girl who offered her the seat. "What's your name? She asked the girl while sitting down next to the boy with pink hair.

NekoAnimeLuv
domoarigato12

Pokeriio

Fashionyo

NekoAnimeLuv

kannachanaz

Do we wanna start?

kannachanaz

littlest girly

Interesting Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 am
User Image
Anike Oyebade

Personality: Bubbly, sometimes sad, friendly and, quiet when I first meet people.

► nice people
► funny jokes
Dislikes:
► rudeness
► being ignored
► ruff pillows

Strongest Subject(s): English

Bio: Well I cant really say anything besides the fact that I feel like a slave in my own house my mom finds every way to ruin my life she beats me, slaps me, locks me in my room and, sometimes even worse. But I cant do anything about it since I cant go anywhere else the social service has been to our house 4 times cause of me my mom cant find a job cause of me and my dad and mom had a fight cause of me, everything is cause of me
its gotten to the point that I cut myself and almost paid the consequences for my actions.

Username: MCR LOVER 12345

❥Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces