Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:10 pm
Rosie nodded in agreement, "I raised a pokemon from and egg before, they can usually start off training when they are pretty young, Though I agree, can't imagine letting them battle another pokemon right off the bat."

Rosie hummed lightly in agreement, happily taking a seat where Dove had indicated. "Who is on your team so far? you've got two fire types and a normal type, right?" There was a pause as Rosie thought her comment over, eyes going wide for a second holding a hand up "Oh well... most of your team."
There was one other that Rosie knew, she had a Mew, though that was a very strange and unknown situation, she wasn't sure if talking about it out loud would be a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:22 pm
Dove followed suit as Rosie took a seat, setting the plate on the table and letting Lovey settle in her lap. "We'll just see what he's capable of before I start training him for battle. I'm really curious, actually, but he's a little guy, and I don't want to rush it..." Once settled, she picked one of the berries off of the plate and offered it to Lovey, who accepted it excitedly, fluffy tail waving as she took it from her master's offered hand.

At the pink trainer's question, Dove nodded again, though she glanced to Lovey quickly before replying. "That's right... I haven't worked Lovey into training just yet, but we're working on a few of her moves... Just for self defense, you know?" She paused as Rosie held up a hand, realizing what the girl meant almost instantly.

Her shoulders fell a little, and she looked off. "Not sure what to do about that one yet..." she said in a quieter, more reserved tone. It wouldn't be good to discuss at length here, surrounded by so many people, especially trainers, but when it came to her mew, she was absolutely lost.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 pm
Rosie nodded in understanding, it sounded like a difficult situation to be in, "What you can for now, It still needs you, and that's important...." Rosie lifted blue eyes up to the other girl "Are you still scared?"
She asked, still recalling that night when Dove and many of them had been shaken by the appearance of the Mew, and what that might mean in relation to Team Rocket.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:52 pm
She sighed, and glanced down to the eevee in her lap. "Of course..." she answered quietly. "It would be incredibly foolish for me not to be." To think things were okay when they so obviously weren't... No way. Even she wasn't that clueless...

She stroked Lovey's back as she ate her berry, the rest of the plate untouched. "Trill is still a living creature... A bit more responsibility than I originally realized, but it's still a Pokemon, and it trusts me. I can't abandon it....I can't even think about doing something like that..." They hadn't been together that long, but it was still her friend... One of her only friends at the moment, it seemed.

She hesitated a moment, then looked around before continuing. "I found a meadow, in the woods... I've been thinking about letting it out, so it can learn and explore... I can't imagine that keeping it locked in a pokeball is good for it." That wouldn't be good for any Pokemon, especially not one so young and curious. "I'm sorry things got so out of hand. ....again." she added, her shoulders low.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 pm
"No one would expect you to abandon it." She reassured being reminded of part of the conversation back at the beach.
"Its the league job to look after pokemon, and as Trainers in extension its out job too. Trainers should never turn their back on a pokemon that needs help."
The blond regarded Dove with a soft expression, hands folded neatly in her lap.

"Being in the pokeball doesn't hurt them really, its designed to store, so af far as i understand they don't really notice a passage of time when they're inside. But still, Even though it doesn't hurt them at least, its nice to be able to interact with pokemon... i was going to head to the training fields after I get my pokemon back, if you wanted to come... I wouldn't mind meeting it properly." she asked sheepishly "Its kind of a rare opportunity..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 pm
Dove nodded, her eyes still low though she agreed fullheartedly. She would never, never be that irresponsible, especially when it involved a companion of her own that trusted her and knew nothing else.

Her eyes did lift back to the blonde in surprise when she said she would like to meet it properly, and after a moment, the model nodded, hope clear in her eyes that the girl wasn't joking. "It would love to meet you...! Do you think it would be safe, though, out in the open like that?" What if someone else saw? Though she wasn't afraid of her own intent toward it, if someone tried to take Trill away...

Her thoughts were interrupted as her name was called from the counter, a nurse with a pokemon tucked away in her arms smiling. With a quick apologetic look to Rosie, she stood as Lovey hopped from her lap, offering a "Sorry, I'll be right back!", then moved to the counter to collect her team, returning shortly after and taking her seat again, though this time, Lovey stayed in the chair next to the young woman, a small, sleeping Togepi in her place in Dove's lap.

With a small smile, she looked to the blonde again. "Sorry about that...This is Tobi."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:04 am
Delighted that the other girl was willing to let Rosie meet her Mew, knowing that it must be a difficult thing to worry about, with how strange and even potentially dangerous her position might be, none of then could really be sure yet.
"I know some places where we can go that isn't usually crowded, So don't worry, we'll make sure its safe." Rosie nodded in certainty.

Rosie waited patiently when Dove's name was called, kicking her feet a little as she glanced around at the other trainers in the room, while Dove got her pokemon and brought him back.
upon seeing the tiny Togepi, Rosie lifted her hands to her mouth, her eyes wide.
"Ohhh my goodness! a little Togepi! Oh he's so cute."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:58 pm
As she returned, she nodded at Rosie's suggestion. If Rosie, a trainer with more experience was willing to attempt letting Trill out in a more secluded area, she supposed it might be okay to let it train in the hidden meadow she had found... "Sure! If you think that'll be safe, we can go whenever you'd like!" It wasn't as though she had already made plans with anyone else, she figured.

At Rosie's reaction to Tobi, Dove smiled brilliantly, her cheeks flushing as she cuddled the little one to her chest. "Thank you! The nurse said he would feel better in a few days, so long as he takes his medicine..." the Togepi stayed asleep, tucked away in the trainer's arms.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 pm
They would have to be careful regardless of what they did with the Mew, but Rosie knew of a few places that the pokemon might like to have a look around at, and it didn't have to be any longer then Dove was comfortable with.

"Thats so good to hear." Rosie said softly, leaning forward to get a look at the small Togepi, her smile small and quiet.
"I love Togepi's they are so cute, And when get they good enough to evolve, if you train it right, Togekiss make really strong team members."

Rosie straightened herself up, looking over at Dove with a polite expression.
It was nice to meet Dove's new pokemon, but the appearance of a Togepi so suddenly, especially one that was so small and not feeling well had caught her off guard. And she was having a hard time shaking the sudden pang of sadness when she remembered the Togepi she once had.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Dove rubbed the Togepi's back as it curled in toward her, snoozing peacefully, and looked to Rosie as she spoke. "I hope he'll be strong one day...Actually, I'm sure he will. We're going to work really hard, when he's ready," she said softly, her eyes drifting back to the pokemon in her arms for a moment.

Her gaze returned to Rosie, however, a moment later, and she tipped her head, regarding her quietly. "You okay?" Though the girl's look stayed attentive and polite, she looked as though she had lost some of her zest...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:22 pm
Rosie loved to hear that, it was a good spirit to have, and great for motivating the team.
"I look forward to seeing that." Rosie giggled.

When she asked if she was okay, Rosie tilted her head, a soft smile on her lips though a bit curious looking as well. "Yes, I'm better then okay." She replied with a bright smile. "Thank you for introducing me to Tobi, I will have to say hi to him again when he's feeling better~"  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm
She smiled in response to the girl's giggle, nodding her head a little. It would be something to look forward to... They would make sure of it, her and her team.

When thanked for letting her meet Tobi, Dove nodded again. "It's no problem...! Not at all! And I'm sure he would like that very much." It was nice to just sit and chat, to get to know someone a little better, even if it was just through simple words that didn't relate directly to the person.

With her reply given, however, the girl fell silent, unsure of what exactly to say next. She hadn't had much experience in guiding a conversation in quite some time, and thought maybe it would be best for Rosie to choose the next topic, if she even decided to stick around at all.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:19 am
"My team should be up soon too, we should go out, maybe have a battle or something to see how far Sparky's come. I would love to see what he can do."
Rosie offered, glancing down at her gear to gather the time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:27 am
Dove hesitated a split second, then nodded, glancing to Lovey on the ground before looking again to Rosie. "Sure, that would be great! I'm sure Sparky would enjoy a real challenge..."

The thought was incredibly intimidating, yes, but sooner would be better rather than later. She had never faced another trainer before, not in battle, and Rosie was a trainer... a real trainer, with experience. Any time spent in good company would be worth the attempt, however.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 am
Rosie just smiled at Dove, She understood how scary it must be, but it was all just part of the process, Rosie trusted her pokemon to not overdo it in battle with a new trainer anyway.

Like Rosie had said, it had not taken long for Rosie's pokemon to be returned to her.
The girl placed them back onto her belt, spinning around to face dove, pointing a finger at her. "I challenge you to a pokemon battle!" she announced, playfully  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff