Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
looking for general rp + plots - now with added Hera!! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:33 pm
vampireluvr97
Dude they sound fabulous! If anything we could do both of them (although probs one at a time so we don't overwhelm eachother). Alice needs to get some practice into sparring (and I need to practice on the mechanics as well XD ). But all of this sounds like great ideas. So if you want to do both we can, and we can move from there.

Haha thank you!! <33333 Yes that sounds great : DD Start off with Leo spar (I can help you with any spar questions you have!) and then meet and greet with Hera once we've finished that? ovob  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:11 pm
If you're up for it, I'm pretty open to trying to work on Blanca with making her some new friends~  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:17 pm
FigmentWolf
If you're up for it, I'm pretty open to trying to work on Blanca with making her some new friends~

Sure that'd be great!! ovob Do you have a pref for any of my characters?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:24 pm
Blanca's still a shy one, so someone cheerful might be better for her.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:34 pm
FigmentWolf
Blanca's still a shy one, so someone cheerful might be better for her.

Both Leo and Hera are fairly cheerful, but Hera's also quite bossy while Leo is very easy-going?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:42 pm
Easy-going would probably be the best for her. XD  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:08 pm
FigmentWolf
Easy-going would probably be the best for her. XD

Leo it is then, haha! Do you want to do a spar or a meet and greet? Or an open class? : DD I am game for anything! Do you want me to start or would you? (I won't be able to reply until tomorrow either way, I'm knackered and heading to bed soon)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:26 pm
Ephebe
vampireluvr97
Dude they sound fabulous! If anything we could do both of them (although probs one at a time so we don't overwhelm eachother). Alice needs to get some practice into sparring (and I need to practice on the mechanics as well XD ). But all of this sounds like great ideas. So if you want to do both we can, and we can move from there.

Haha thank you!! <33333 Yes that sounds great : DD Start off with Leo spar (I can help you with any spar questions you have!) and then meet and greet with Hera once we've finished that? ovob
That totally works with me! And yeah just make sure you quote me when you start it, otherwise I'll have no idea that you created it. XD Totes excited!  

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:28 pm
vampireluvr97

Will do! I'll get to it tomorrow. <333  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:32 pm
I've never done a spar or an open class.  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:37 pm
FigmentWolf
I've never done a spar or an open class.

I can walk you through it if you want to try it out, no worries. : DDD <3333  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:43 pm
Sure, then. I can try a spar?  

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 am
added a post for Hera - I would really love some rp with her, please let me know if you're interested!! <333333  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:06 am
Ephebe

Y-YES HELLO
I HAVE
Sophie who is healer class and would love for Hera to teach her about potions and will think she is the best ok bye  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:40 am
LOLTERNATIVE

Y-YES HELLO
I HAVE
Sophie who is healer class and would love for Hera to teach her about potions and will think she is the best ok bye

quoting instead of PMing BUT BASICALLY:

yes all my yes's *A* Hera would love that and as said would gladly set her up with some healing plants - I'm not entirely sure if you can make proper potions if you're not a druid / reaper tho? Since as a druid you sacrifice other magic to be able to make potions.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff