Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:51 pm
"Oh! They already are! But yeah! We treat eachother well! I know Gummy couldn't do anything without me, and Winglet too, and I couldn't deal with no having them around either!" Henrietta grinned as Lovey seemed to bark in agreement with Dove. "Looks like you and Lovey are the same? Or all of you too, right?"

The girl watched, rapt with interest, as Dove spoke to, what Henrietta had assumed, was her 'Ditto'.
"Trill's a cute name. I guess that's a good instruction. I've never even met a pokémon that can transform like that; I guess it's pretty startling, right?"

Winglet fluttered, bemused by this new form and came close to have a better look at Trill.
<> The whisper-y call would translate as, as the bat was impressed with the transformation.

"Trill makes an awesome Zubat! That's cool; it looks like Winglet likes Trill too, but then, we're kind of awesome like that... Gummy and Winglet are just pretty likable as well as strong, y'know!" The young trainer grinned as she 'boasted' a little more, unaware of Dove's turmoil at hiding the truth.

Gummy, meanwhile, had stopped the rather powerless 'Water Gun' and had been left with a puddle, deep enough for a togepi to, at least, play at splashing , or paddling a tiny amount, should it want to. It didn't look like it had been a deliberate act, though; Gummy's eyes had returned, un-fixedly, to staring at the fire types.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 pm
Dove smiled back, then opened her arms into which Lovey happily leaped. "Oh yes... Lovey have been with me for...forever, and the rest of us are getting along well," she said softly, glancing back to Thierry as the Ponyta stepped forward behind her, still wary of the new trainer and her pokemon. Shifting her hold on Lovey, the girl reached back to stroke his nose, hoping to reassure him, though her eyes followed Trill as it fluttered around her head.

"Thanks," she said, grinning. "It makes a really cute sound when it's not its not changing into every other pokemon it sees..." she laughed nervously, hoping desperately the baby legendary would obey this time. 'Startling' was hardly the word for the Mew's very exsistance, let alone it's terrible timing with transformations. "And...I guess you could say that. Definitely likes to stir up trouble with its changing, that's for sure."

Trill flew in another circle around both trainers, then swooped up toward the other Zubat, flittering back as the other pokemon looked it over. <> the Mew giggled, wiggling in the air.

Dove watched the interaction between the two, then looked back to Henrietta, cuddling Lovey in her arms, then over to the Totodile, tilting her head. "Seems like it... Tobi doesn't seem to be scared of him..." In fact, the Togepi didn't seemed worried at all as it happily splashed in the puddle the water type had made, blissfully unaware of the other pokemon's strange behavior.

Sparky looked back at the water type, absently watching over the baby splashing in the puddle in front of it, a brow raising as the Totodile seemed to blankly stare back at him.

Dove tilted her head a little, watching. "I'm apologize for my curiosity, but... Gummy's kind of different huh?" The pokemon was there, clearly, but where its mind was the girl wasn't sure, and with it's unfixed stares...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:07 pm
Henrietta seemed oblivious that the Ponyta might be wary of her. Her eyes lingered there when the pokémon moved forward, admiring the fire type, before nodding in agreement about, what she still thought was a, Ditto.

"Oh, the ones I've seen on TV were always really cool!" She wasn't sure how 'cute' she'd say a Ditto's cry was, but in general, it was a cute pokémon. "I saw a movie once about a Ditto that liked to cause trouble; it was really cool too though it did get kinda evil in the end... Trill doesn't look evil at all though! So that's good!"

<> The Zubat noted, 'watching' the other pokémon giggle and swoop. <>

Gummy matched Sparky's stare without effort... or... even awareness, most likely, that he was doing so. He wasn't really focused on anything as he stood on the edge of the tiny 'paddling pool' he seemed to have made for Tobi.

"Aw, Gummy could scare anyone if he wanted to! He just doesn't want to; he's totally having fun playing there!" Henrietta declared as Dove made her observations. She, perhaps, missed the point of the last question.
"Yeah!" She beamed, proudly. "He's totally unique! Like, his colour but just... all around really too! He's awesome!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:28 pm
Dove laughed, fully, at Henrietta's description of the movie about the ditto she had seen, and she shook her head, smiling brighter than ever before. "No, I'm afraid Trill isn't like that at all," she explained, watching the little Zubat bounce in the air. "In fact, it's just a baby, so I'm not really sure how much damage it can cause..." At least, not physical damage.

Trill flipped in a circle, then answered the true Zubat's question, wiggling in the air. <> it explained, sinking a little. <>

Dove almost shook her head, but decided against it, settling for a genuine smile instead. "He does seem pretty awesome... Seems a little...zoned out today, though."

Sparky continued to watch, growing more and more curious by the minute, even as the baby of the group splashed around in it's little pool blissfully.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:36 am
"Damage?" Henrietta queried, knowing that there were plenty of gaps in her knowledge of the pokémon, even though she remained unaware of what Trill truly was. "Doesn't it kinda depend on what attacks it copies right? So if it copied a really powerful attack, I bet that'd be really awesome!"

<> The Zubat countered, though not unkindly, more fascinated than pointing it out as anything negative. <> She tried to mirror the move the Mew did, then flutter around and circle Trill for another 'look' at the Zubat-form it had taken.

"Nah, he's perfectly focused! He just, uh, he just looks that way!" Henrietta didn't explain anything. Gummy really did look zoned out, but she insisted he wasn't.
"If he was in a battle right now, you'd see; he's not zoned out at all!"

Gummy's tail moved backwards and forth a couple of times and he continued to stare at (or through/past) Sparky.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:59 pm
Dove tucked her hair back as she answered the girl, her cheeks a little pink. "I guess you're right," she grinned, looking at her hovering pokemon. "We might see, one day, once its grown up a little."

The Mew flipped upside down again, playfully unable to stay still. <

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:26 pm
"Oh man! I didn't even think about where Dittos came from! It's kinda awesome you have a 'baby' one!" Henrietta had, in fact, seen nothing about baby Dittos... Then again, she hadn't actually ever seen very much about any kind of baby pokémon beyond knowing that they came in eggs. She'd seen some eggs; only because of the close proximity of a breeding center in her home city. People liked that place; she'd always been more interested in battling, and in hatched 'actual' pokémon until now.

"Yeah, Gummy's /totally/ focused in battle! It's awesome! His best attack is Water Gun! He can be really powerful with that! That's how we caught Winglet!" She shook her head 'no' to the question. "It was kinda the trend at home to have a pokémon out with you more than in the ball and it's kinda awesome anyway! I don't think he likes his ball much but Winglet seems to like hers! I guess hers is kinda colourful," She quickly fished out her Quick Ball to show again "and I think it's really cool! Gummy just doesn't really care about pokéballs and I think he likes travelling like I do!"

Winglet giggled a little as the Mew turned upside down, but noted when it seemed to 'sink'.
<> She declared thoughtfully, but seemed to perk up a second later, as though she had 'collected her thoughts'.
<> The faulty logic seemed to satisfy the bat; Dove was clearly afraid of not being able to get through crowds all the time.

Gummy opened his mouth, looking like he was about to address the fire type and then- didn't. Nothing came out. His mouth merely snapped shut and his eyes blinked once more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:16 pm
Dove tucked her hair back, looking again at the pokemon. "I guess..." she smiled, though her voice was quieter. She hated lying. Hated it. But she didn't want such an excited young trainer caught up in everything the Mew's existence might hold... That was the last thing she wanted.

She brightened a little though when the conversation returned to Gummy. "Wow! I'm sure that's really cool to watch. I bet if Winglet is ever faced with it again, though, she'll be ready!" she said optimistically, setting a hand on her hip after she let Lovey down to the ground. The eevee, at the sound of Sparky's somewhat condescending voice, made her way over to Gummy, with a smile and took a seat next to him.

Dove looked the quick ball over, then nodded. "Lovey isn't too fond of hers, either..." she said, pulling a Luxury ball from her belt and showing it as Henrietta had showed hers. "I finally had to train her to stay in it for her safety, you know? When we came to Kodo."

<> Trill responded excitedly. <> At the question, the little bat wiggled again, giggling. <> the baby replied happily, swooping down around the girl once in a display of affection before alighting atop her head again. Dove only laughed, then reached up to pat its little Zubat head, glad to know it hadn't transformed. Thierry pawed at the ground, unsure of what to do, and tired of standing still.

Sparky gave the water-type and odd look, then shook his head and returned his attention to his trainer and her new friend, leaving Lovey to interact with the strange pokemon.

The little Togepi, meanwhile, seemed to have fullfilled its need to play and toddled over to the Eevee as well, flopping down and curling up against it's soft tail to nap.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:58 pm
"Oh you bet! I don't know which of them would win if they battled each other right now! When we train it's always super close!" Henrietta agreed, perfectly happy to boast about how 'strong' her two pokémon were... Or, how strong she believed they were anyway. "Yeah! Winglet's learned how to dodge the Water Gun really well now!"

Her eyes widened at the Luxury ball.
"Cool! That must have cost loads?! We had to win that competition to buy Winglet's ball, but I always really wanted one of these; it's so cool!" Henrietta's outfit really did kind of match the ball she was holding; her favourite colours, perhaps. "What do you mean? Safety? I guess she's an Eevee and they're kinda weak but you've got Sparky and stuff right?" The trainer seemed a little naive to any of the risks that Kodo might have... beyond wild pokémon, and she was kind of like the type to run toward those.

Gummy, as Lovey, and Tobi, came to sit closer with him, blinked and finally moved his gaze from the fire type. Finding himself, now, looking straight into the air. Once again, a very weak water gun puffed from his mouth, into the air this time, in a short burst.

Winglet seemed satisfied with the 'answers' they'd come across and followed suit, performing the same maneuver around Dove, just to copy the Mew, but, of course, stopped short of trying to land on her, fluttering back into the air instead.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:19 pm
Dove smiled, balancing her own 'Zubat' on her head. "Is that so? Winglet does look like she could be pretty quick!" This girl... Her energy was lifting, and the young woman couldn't help but feel lighter as they talked.

When she watched Henrietta's reaction to the Luxury ball she had produced, her cheeks flushed. "Oh, well..." She had never really thought about the cost, so much... She had only chosen the ball because she wanted her team to be comfortable, and though she knew a normal pokeball was fine by most standards, she wanted the best she could afford for them... and she could afford it. However, with a small smile, she reached into the bag at her side after she clipped Lovey's ball back to her belt, and produced another one, this one unused. "Would you like one? I think you'd definitely put it to good use!" she asked the young trainer, offering the empty ball in her hand. With as much zeal as the girl had, Dove was sure it would be used properly. "I know you don't really need the extra help, but they say that if you hold your pokemon in a Luxury ball, it will be more comfortable around you faster. And it's just kind of nice to keep them comfy after a long day's work."

When asked about safety, the girl blinked. "Has anyone told you about Team Rocket, yet?" she asked softly, tucking her hair back. "I didn't think they could be as bad as they are, but they seem to have really heavy activity here...We have to be careful, and I didn't want to think about Lovey getting stolen. She was the only one I had with me at the time..."

Lovey watched Gummy with curiosity, then blinked as Tobi settled against her. With a gentle smile, the little Eevee curled around the baby, laying her tail over it as the Totodile decided to squirt water into the air.

Trill flitted its wings as it looked to Winglett, 'applauding' as its trick was copied. <>  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 pm
"Yeah! She's really fast!" Henrietta agreed, or confirmed, beaming with pride as her pokémon copied the 'Ditto's' movements.

"Oh! I don't have enough for one of those!" Henrietta put her hand up, a 'stopping' action. She wasn't sure if she actually had any money on her right now, let alone enough to buy a Luxury ball, and the idea of being offered something a little pricey for free hadn't entered her head. "They are a cool idea though and look awesome! I bet Lovey's comfortable in there even if she'd rather be out here!"

The trainer seemed surprised, then kind of worked up, when Dove mentioned Team Rocket; like she was almost spoiling for a fight with the organization.
"Team Rocket?! Buncha crooks were always making trouble and hanging around in Goldenrod but that was before I can really remember! They like to steal pokémon and treat them bad though, I know that, so we'll wipe the floor with them if they ever hassled us!" She nodded confidently. "I'm sure they're really all just a bunch of wimps who can't catch a pokémon so they steal them! We could beat 'em easy!"

Gummy's water gun would fall and splash all around him, providing a rather wet time to Lovey and Tobi if they remained so close. Perhaps this was how Gummy played? He didn't seem to have any other response to them though.

Winglet smirked at the applause.
<>  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm
Dove giggled, then extended the ball to her again. "Silly, it's a gift! No money required. Just promise me that you'll catch something awesome for your team, okay?"

The younger girl's sudden change in disposition startled the girl, but she nodded all the same. "They may steal the pokemon they use, but they train them in their own way, and they're very strong... Even with your team, you should be cautious, Henrietta. They might be a bunch of crooks, but that doesn't make them weak by any means..." It worried her to see that the girl thought she could take them so easily, having met at least two that she knew wouldn't be pushovers. In fact, in their own ways, they were downright terrifying... "They don't always just use pokemon either, and they're a really organized group here. Just... be careful."

When gravity pulled the water back down, Lovey kept her tail over Tobi's head, her ears flattening as she was soaked. Blinking the water out of her face, she shook a little to rid it from her fur, then looked to Gummy, blinking openly in confusion when he had no reaction at all.

Trill sat still, curious. << 'Groundlings'...? Like the ones who have to stay on the ground all the time? I KNOW! I love being in the air!>>  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:31 am
"A gift?" Henrietta looked very surprised for a moment, but youthful enthusiasm, and perhaps some memory of refusing such things being impolite, slowly swayed her reaction.
"Wow, thanks! I can totally promise that! Maybe we'll even get an Ursaring from near the lake!"
She took the ball and carefully stowed it alongside where she kept Winglet's ball, then listened as Dove warned her about Team Rocket.
"We're always careful!" She promised, and grinned "They won't scare us! They couldn't stay in Goldenrod and that's where I'm from! Don't worry, we'll beat them if we meet any!"

Gummy just sat in the same position, water dripping off of him. Then, his jaws snapped shut, and he stared straight ahead.

<>  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:29 pm
She smiled brightly as Henrietta understood and accepted the ball, then reached up to pet Trill again, giggling at Henrietta's promise. "That would definitely be something, that's for sure! And really, it's no problem at all." When the girl promised she was always careful in the face of such dangers like Team Rocket, however, she tucked her hair back again, almost nervously, but nodded all the same. "If you're sure..." At least she had some experience with them, considering from where she apparently hailed.

Lovey gave the water type an odd look, though she didn't seem too angry about getting soaked through... perhaps a little irritated, but without knowing the Totodile's intention, she wasn't going to scold it, especially since it seemed so... out of it. Instead, she stood, making sure that Tobi was still soundly asleep in the grass, and sniffed at Gummy, gently nudging his arm with her nose.

Trill fluttered again, then leapt into the air, flittering about the girls' heads once more. <> it called, rolling and diving excitedly. The little pokemon certainly had a lot of energy!  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:23 pm
"Yeah! We're sure! We'll get an Ursaring with the ball and then, if any Team Rocket losers attack us we'll have something really big to scare them with as well as the power of Winglet and Gummy to chase 'em off!" Henrietta grinned again, very confidently, standing as tall as her small height would let her. "They can't be tougher than Winglet and Gummy anyway! Have you met any of Team Rocket then? I bet Sparky sent them running!" The girl moved her arms as though miming punches, as if imagining the Typhlosion as some kind of boxer.

Gummy's tail wagged from one side to the other, and his head dropped so he was 'staring at the fire types' once again, apparently in response to Lovey's nudge.

Winglet attempted to match and mirror the Zubat mimic calling out her echos when she 'lost sight' to check her movements a second after she'd made them, and keep herself from crashing into anyone or anything around.
<>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces