Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR?(B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

I've been careful in trusting.
I've been careless in life.
And I've had adventures that
I wouldn't trade for anything.

User Image

The blue haired teen wanted to laugh at the thoughts of the Headmistress. It made her happy to know someone understood why she did it and how she felt towards the way the boy treated her. It was unfair and mean on his part. Lux still didn't know what she had done that was so wrong that the brown haired male wished her dead. Well, did he? Was it unfair on her part to think that he went that far? It honestly wouldn't surprise the girl and she wouldn't put it beneath him. The air between them was just too bad for that to happen. Lux was suddenly starting to reconsider trying to make mends. The thought that some of it was her fault didn't even once cross her mind. Her ego wouldn't let her admit that. Never. It would never happen. Not as long as Rastus treated her so awfully. Maybe it was time for her to step up her game...

The blue orbs of the ease dropper blinked rapidly. Lux knew that Rastus was strong and well like by the higher ups but she didn't know he was this well thought of. She listened as the door opened and watching the boy's retreating figure closely. Finally he was out of sight and she made sure no one else was coming before getting out from her hiding spot. Quickly, the blue haired girl ran to the girl's dorms. No way was she going to let this happen. For some reason, something compelled the long haired girl to follow him on his journey. Her heart was telling her that he couldn't do this and take so much glory. She planned on doing something. But that something wasn't known yet. For now, she was just going to follow him.

Once Lux was back in her dorm, she got out a small backpack and threw in some needed things including clothing, a bottle of water and a few other things. Her eyes scanned the room quickly after packing to make sure she had everything. Then, the lock on her door clicked. "You're not coming out. Stay till we say so!" Professor Lanka's voice boomed through her room, even when muffled by a door. She had broken out before, so she would just do it again. Lux yelled back a reply and made sure he left before she quickly opened the window. It was silent and it made her sigh in relief a little. Her long legs pushed her out of the window and on to the tree branch that was right outside. Quickly, she climbed down and quietly made her way to the front gate and hid behind the huge bushes that were on both sides of the grand gate. Now, Lux waited.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
I just don't see the point in
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

OhSoCareless: ♥  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Once night had hit, Rastus placed on his hood and cloak before he departed. He stayed out of the sight of the other students and exited through the gates where he did not stop. He took off into a run, wanting to cover as much ground as possible before it got too dark. He was unaware of his enemies presence.

Random Lullaby
Sorry it's so short...Had a brain fart.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Lux had fallen into a very light sleep while waiting for the gates to open. She was waiting for her enemy because something was driving her to follow him on his little quest. She figured that some of the administration was probably looking for the rebel child by now, wondering where the feisty girl had run off to. Little did they know to look in a bush. Even if she were hiding from them, she would still know better to not hide in any of the obvious spots on campus. That would just been down right dumb on her part. She didn't get into this kind of trouble a lot... Well, actually, this was the first time she had been punished with dorm arrest. Usually the girl just got a detention or two. Honestly, she didn't see what was so bad about punching Rastus. Even the Headmistress was on her side by the sounds of it.

Finally, the large gates open and it woke the long haired girl. She bolted right up and silently slide through right as the gates were coming to a close once more. "Where did you go?" Lux thought to herself till she looked forward and saw a retreating figure. Quickly, she jolted into the side woods and followed him by hiding behind various things. He was running! Why?! What was that important that he had to bolt like he was running from the authorities? Techincally, that's probably what it looked like Lux was doing right now. She was simply curious as to how powerful her enemy really was. It wasn't till today that that nickname had really stuck in her mind when she thought about Rastus.

They had ran quiet a bit and it was starting to get pretty dark outside. Lux wished she could stop, just for a second, to admire the beautiful stars above head. Though, she was up for all this hiding in the darkness thing. It was getting hard to see, which was really bad for her. She was kind of blind and a tad bit useless in the dark. It was a flaw she had. It was why Lux loved the starts so much. They were bright and one of the few things that she could always see, no matter how dark it became. The blue haired girl was lost in thought when all of a sudden her foot stepped into something circular. The next thing she knew, she was being lifted up into the air and she let out a scream. Right after, she quickly put her hands over her mouth. Her blue orbs went wide as she frantically looked around. "I'm so busted..." Was the only thought repeatedly going through her mind.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus never stopped running, he ever seemed to get even a little tired as he ran towards the main road. He was hell bent on tracking down the man and getting his revenge, no matter what it took. He stopped when he heard a scream, a familiar scream and turned in it's direction. He walked into the forest and searched for the source until he came across his enemy, hanging from her ankles like a dear. He stared at her before he unsheathed his sword. He swung it, cutting her down but letting her fall.

He looked at her "Sneaking out of school again Lux? Can't you ever follow the rules?" he sighed and stared walking. He honestly did not have the mindset to deal with her annoyance this late. Whatever happened ot her now was her own fault and she was on her own.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

The blood barely had time to flow to her head before Rastus showed up. Her hands were still over her mouth as she looked at him. She flinched a little as the sword swung at the rope. Her body fell and hit the ground, hard. The girl held in her cry of pain as tears struck the sides of her eyes. Before getting up, Lux listened to her enemy's words and was surprised they weren't as harsh as usually. Most times he called her a nasty time and told her to get lost. Maybe the get lost part was being hinted somehow but the blue haired girl for sure didn't pick up on it. After a moment, she quickly stood up. Her long hair got caught on the root of the tree that was sticking up from the ground. The rebellious girl let out a hiss, quickly freed her hair then chased after Rastus.

"I wouldn't be Lux if I didn't break the rules." Lux put her hands behind her neck as she walked with one eye closed. "This is the first time I've actually snuck out. I've never tried because I've never had a place to go to if I did." Even though she knew that her enemy didn't want to hear what she had to say, she still said it anyway. Maybe he would listen. There was a first time for everything. Keeping her arms above her shoulders proved to be tiring as she put them down at her sides again. She couldn't even start to explain to him why she was following him. Even she didn't know the reason. Gah, now she was starting to get frustrated with herself. So she just came right out and said it, "And you can't hog all this adventure to yourself!" A sly grin, that looked genuine, and a giggle came from between her lips. She didn't walk beside him or in front of him. Instead, Lux trailed behind him. She was right on him but wasn't super far back either. She was a happy length, at least for her, away. The feelings she had of him from earlier were still boiling through her veins but she hid them. She put a masquerade mask over them and locked them away for now. For now, she would let go but who knew when the next time they would bubble up enough to break out again.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus instantly knew she would follow but remained quiet. Sure he hated her and would love nothing more than to shoo her away but he would do nothing to give himself away. He would have to put up with her presence until there was a great opportunity to ditch her. Rastus only hopped she would get bored and leave him as he was walking until he hit the next city. There was someone there he needed to speak with the get the next location of his target. His sword was firmly on his back so people could identify him as a combat student but they would not dear report him. Combat students who ran away were considered dangerous and everyone was reported to stay away from them.

Rastus had walked out of the city, never saying a word to his blue-haired fly. He hit the main road and didn't stop. He was gonna go until the sun came up. He slowed down until he was walking next to her and turned to face her "You know you can go back now." he told her. He sighed "This isn't a game Lux, if you can't be professional then you don't belong here." he told her.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:51 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Lux followed Rastus the entire time. Her feet and legs just kind of went as his did. The town they passed through made her wonder. Most people stayed away from them. Some would turn away and others would just go the other direction. She looked at the back of her enemy's head and blinked. "Does he really come off as that scary? I think he looks more like an angry monkey." She thought it herself and it made a small smile crack across her face. The young girl held back the laugh she wanted to let out. As she thought about it, angry monkeys were kind of scary! But right now, Rastus would just continue to seem funny to the blue haired girl. They continued to walk through the city for what felt like forever. A little girl accidentally hit Lux with a ball. When she turned her head and saw the weapon on the boy's back, it frightened her and she ran off. This really confused Lux to no end and now she just didn't know why this was happening. Were combat students really scary to others? She had always heard stories but she never once believed it. To her, it had always seemed hard to believe, until this point, though.

Lux was happy to be out of the city and back into a quieter part of the Earth. As they walked, it shocked her. She watched as he finally slowed down his pace to walk beside her. Instead of showing her shock, she hid it with a look of a stubborn school girl. Which, Lux kind of was that kind of person every once in awhile. Well, a lot according to her teachers. They always told her that she reflected her mother. Everyone always told the long haired girl that her mother was a stubborn woman who barely used her head and that her father was the man she loved. A man that kept her in line and made her actually use that brain that was inside her head. They told Lux they were stoppable... Until the incident they wouldn't tell her about.

The words that came out of Rastus's mouth made her a little mad, yet she didn't entirely know how to response to them. After a moment, she let out a sigh and kept pace with him. "How about this." She stopped for a moment to look forward. To look at the stars to notice some were fading and others were shining brighter than the rest. "Let me stay with you for now. If I screw up or I don't act right then you say the word. I'll go straight back to the school. But, you have to give me a chance first." A small gleam of challenge went through her eyes. Though, the rest of her features were serious as she looked at him. Her lips were in a straight line and her eyes were in a more serious shape. A look that she had really never took on before. Though, something would not let her go back yet. "But, if I royally screw up, then I will go home without any argument." She added before waiting. Though, her patience and nerves weren't really going to let herself wait long for a reply.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus looked at her and considered just taking off and leaving her there. Rastus was faster than her and odds where he could take a route that would throw her off. Lux actually seemed serious for once and it surprised him. He sighed and adjusted the strap that held his sword. He nodded "Fine, but the moment oyu screw up..you go back. No arguments. You have only ONE chance." he said and resumed walking. He reached his previous pace, walking ahead of her and went back to silence. Everyone remained afraid of the two as they walked. It was finally at the six hour mark that Rastus suddenly sat down on the side of the road. He was growing a little tired and needed a small break. He pulled off his blade and stabbed it into the ground before leaning against it. He sighed "Walking has never been so tiring." he spoke to himself.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Lux was surprised that he actually agreed. Rastus was actually going to let her do something with him. She stopped dead in her tracks as she watched his figure walk before her. Her blue orbs were wide as she felt like a little sister who was finally getting to hang out with her older brother and his friends. Something inside her felt a bit warm by the expected turn of events. Just earlier, the girl had punched him in the face and now they were going on a journey together. An adventure. One that Lux didn't really know what she was getting herself into. Finally, she was able to get her legs to move again. Rastus had got a good distance ahead of her and she jogged to catch up with. She jogged till she was at the distance from him as she was earlier. Her blue hair swished back and forth to move with her body. Little gusts of wind fought to pick it up and only got a few strands in the few times that the wind did blow through.

As more and more hours passed, Lux was running low on energy. Her feet were starting to ache beneath her and she almost let out her thoughts. She almost complained. Her mind switched to the earlier conversation before she could. No, she wasn't going to lose. She wasn't going to get sent home so soon. Because that would just prove to him and her how much of a screw up she really was. Professor Lanka had told her that plenty and she didn't really want to prove it to herself. She didn't want to believe it. Lux didn't want to let her parents down. Even though somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she already had but something didn't let her accept such a thing.

Finally, Rastus stopped. She watched his actions before sitting on the grass. She kept the same distance from him as when they were walking. Lux didn't want to be all that close to him, especially with her anger was just starting to bury itself. She was a bit afraid being too close would cause her to give him another black eye. "His eye!" The thought suddenly went through her head and she quickly looked at the boy's face. It surprised her at how much black there really was around the eye she had punched. Suddenly, she turned away and swallowed before saying something she really didn't want to say but she knew she needed to. Anything that would make this trip more enjoyable needed to be done. "Uh... Rastus... I'm sorry about ... your, uh, eye." She blurted out kind of quickly as she took one of her twin tails and started braiding it quickly in swift movements that were made with her thin hands. Her eyes barely glanced his way after she let out the apology.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus was enjoying the silence..a little more than he had planned. His eyes began to slowly drift closed and he began to fall asleep. It was until she spoke that his eyes shot up. He touched his eye, it was black now but he still felt no pain. He only shrugged, not turning to look at her "That's alright, the eye barley worked since I was five...you did me a by totally breaking it." he said. He was half joking and half not. Now he no longer had to worry about keeping up the eye. He closed his eyes for a moment "I guess I should apologize for the way I've treated you. I'm not a fan of slackers." he said and looked at her "We can set up camp for the night...and continue in the morning." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

A small chuckle left Lux's pink lips at Rastus's reply. "I guess you're welcome then." Inside, she didn't know if she should have said that but on the outside she was laughing about it. When she saw his lids go over his eyes, her laughter went quite as she just sat there, staring off into the distance. As she did, flashes of day came out before her eyes. The girl rarely slept back at the school. Maybe that was why she lacked the will to train to be a fighter. Maybe. Just maybe that was a part of it. She let out a silent breath of air. Honestly, the blue haired girl wasn't entirely sure anymore. Her nights consisted of sitting in a tree and staring at the stats that never seemed to answer her continuous questions that ran through her mind. Sometimes, she felt they would never be answered. A part of her was okay with that, the other part was totally against it.

Lux looked over at Rastus with a blank stare at his comment. It was her to accept the apology. "It's okay. I guess if I were as serious about all of this as you are, then I wouldn't be either." She smiled a bit, wanting to say more but not sure if she should. It wasn't a great time to start spilling her guts and reasons out to him. Honestly, her enemy probably wouldn't even care and it would be a waste of her air. Their eyes met for a split moment before she turned her eyes towards the hilt of his sword that was behind him. She put on a smiling that would be charming to others before responding. "Alrighty." She responded then stood up once again. There were a couple of trees that were close to the road. she backed up into the middle of the road before running quickly. Lux caught the lower branch of one of the trees and pulled herself up to the strong, bigger branch of the tree. "I'll be sleeping up here. It's my usual sleeping spot." She winked. It was the truth but her wink could have thrown Rastus off for a moment. Either leg was on either side of the large branch as she looked down at the dark haired male. Really, the events had really been unexpected. There was silence before she sighed once more. "Rastus..." Pause. "Maybe sometime... I'll tell you why I'm a slacker, 'kay?" She said. There was a small chance he would accept her slacker ways with her explanation but it was worth a try sometime.

User Image

Why must we fight
And make little children
Cry?
Someone dying and making
their family mourn their
Lives...

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:46 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus didn't hear a word she said after she got to the tree. He had fallen fast asleep, it might make her angry but he was just so tired. Lux was left there in silence as Rastus slept against his sword.

Once morning came around Rastus had woken up early, but surprisingly enough decided not leave Lux behind. It was only two more hours towards the next town and once they got there they would get something to eat.

[[Not good with morning posts]]

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:54 pm
xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
She seems so invincible, right?
But just touch her & she'll flinch.
She has secrets & she trusts no one.
She's the perfect example of betrayal.
Because everyone she trusted,
Broke her.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lux didn't get a reply from Rastus last night but she had been too sore and tired to care. So, she stayed on her tree branch and went into a deep sleep that ended much too soon. Thin rays of bright light speckled her face through the leaves of the tree. Her face was facing upwards as her super long hair hung off the some what flat branch. "Uhhhn?" Her eyelashes fluttered as she opened her eyes. Her blue orbs were straight into the face of one the speckles. Instantly, she sat up. Though, the girl sat there for a minute as she let herself wake up. As soon as she did that and let out one more yawn, she jumped off the branch and stretched her arms by pulling them above her head.

Lux's left wrist bent back an unnaturally far distance. The back of her hand almost touched her arm. She was done stretching and put her arms back down at her side, her wrist going straight again. Her eyes fell on Rastus and she slowly walked over to him, raising one, quick eyebrow. "I'm kind of surprised that you did leave me behind." She giggled a bit as she crossed her arms over her chested and shifted all her weight to one leg. "Glad ya didn't, though. I'd be totally lost out here!" It was a bit of a joke but she was mostly seriously. Lux turned her back as she took down both of her twin tails. The ends of her hair barely brushed the ground as she slip all her thick hair to one side and quickly braided it. The braid laid against her body and ended at her hip. She didn't turn back around while she asked, "So, how much farther until where we are going?" The young girl asked her enemy. This was still so off to her. It was odd that he let her come along with him. Last night, she pondered it before she had fallen asleep but now, she tried to brush it off so it didn't consume her thoughts. All that matter was that she didn't have to go back to that dreaded school. They probably realized that Lux was gone already and Lord only knew what was running through the administrator's heads right about now. Professor Lanka was probably thinking of a million punishments right about now.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
In the snow covered hills
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus looked in the eye since she seemed a little surprised by his decision to uphold his promise. He was a jerk but he wasn't a total jerk. He kept his promises no matter what it took. He didn't really laugh at her joke, the boy was far to serious for such things. He turned and started to walk, making sure the girl trailed behind him. He looked at her "Not to long now." if she looked ahead she could see the outline of a sprawling city. One that held Nevan's constant and would be more accepting of them and their presence.

It took an hour's walk to get into the city but Lux might find it was truly worth it. It was large, there where many people of different kinds there. They all seemed happy, and friend. Everyone who passed them did so great them. Rastus proceeded to a restaurant and went inside. He would not wait for her while they walked, but he did so inside. He would wait for her to sit down before they ordered something. The restaurant was rather small, not to many people were in here so it was quiet. It was dimly lit too so it seemed to fit Rastus' need for a place that wasn't too...loud. Rastus rather hated loud. He propped his sword against the wall and removed his jacket, it wasn't cold and it wasn't night so he could be seen in casual clothing for now.

He leaned back and waited for Lux, not even touching his menu until she go into the restaurant and into the booth seat.
Random Lullaby

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash