Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:00 pm
Sera didn't like being referred to as a 'kid', but considering how old Ray was, and that old people tended to use that term, she let it slide for now. "I at least know that much, considering you gave it to me for 'homework' before," the girl said with a huff. "I haven't forgotten since then. Duh." Well, she remembered the important ones - Isabella and Jacques - but most of the others she'd all but forgotten already.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm
"Well good!" She barked. "Hey I would not put it past you, you're kinda wish washy with the things I tell you to do. something that will also stop by the way."

Ray stopped outside the forest, looking at the group as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Alright, so we're heading in, any pokemon we see we battle between what I teach you about survival, you will battle every single pokemon, no running away, no hiding, and no ignoring it."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:37 pm
"What do you mean wishy-washy?!" Sera said with a huff as she glared at the taller woman, her hands balled into small fists. If Ray meant that Sera had a habit of ignoring or not doing the things she told her to do, that was completely accurate. Even if this was for her benefit, the brunette would still fight her every step of the way.

On the note of fighting, Ray's words elicited a groan from the teen. "Ugh, seriously?" All of them? Really? Seriously? Maybe a few, but all of them? That would take forever! There had to be hundreds of them all around. Did Ray really expect her to battle all of them? Not happening.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff