Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Bones (Lullaby and Acolyte) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:59 pm
Acolyte Hacker

King of the Underworld, Vampire of the highest degree...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He smiled at her as he sat back down on the couch across from her. "Well then, It is my pleasure to meet you Araxie." he said coyly. He reached across and grabbed her hands gently. "You poor creature... Where do you intend to stay now?" he asked leaning in slowly, his eyes like dark milk enchanting her. His gaze was broken however as Sylen appeared. "Ah hello my dear." he smiled at Sylen politely. "Come Araxie, what would you like to eat? Sylen is a wonderful cook, one of the best I dare say." he said turning to smile back to Sylen. She is an older vampire, not yet an elder vampire, but still old enough to be respected. On top of her extraordinary cooking skill, she happens to be one of the best trackers. However for her age she still looked quite well, long black hair flowing down to her waist, with a no-nonsense expression on her face, with smudges of flour and other cooking pieces scattered across her dirty apron.

As Sylen left with Araxie's order he turned back to her. "You know, it might sound odd, and of course I don't want to pressure you child, but we do have a spare bedroom you'd be welcome to stay in. You'd have to work in some capacity here at the club for your room and board of course, But I think you'll find living here to be a far better situation than the streets...Or whatever you ran away from." he turned his milky gaze back onto her, his smile never wavering, his hand moved to lay on her thigh gently. "I know I may seem intimidating, but really, it's just the job you know. But truly I insist. I couldn't live knowing a poor soul like you is off on the street, doing lord knows what to make ends meet."

OOC

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

No one heard a
Single word she said.
They should have seen
It in your eyes.
What was going around
Your heart.

User Image

"I still owe you a lot for saving me. Now that I see what people do, Lord only knows what would have happened to me." Actually, at the time, Araxie hadn't been so sure she could trust Acolyte. There had only been enough trust - and not to mention need - to let him bring her to his club. To this room. Still, there was still a little bit of a wall that she had up. She wasn't that trusting. Her up bringing didn't let her be that trusting. She needed this and the strange man had just showed up just in time. This was convenient. The words of an reply were about to tumble out of her mouths until the cook came in. The woman, Sylen, intimidated her a little bit. For some reason, the woman's face brought back memories that she didn't want. Mentally, she shook the thoughts from her mind before muttering with hesitation. "P-p-please just bring me something...simple... Like chicken..." Araxie didn't think the cook would hear her. But she guessed she had as the woman stalked back off to the kitchen.

The purple haired teen turned her attention fully back to Acolyte and listened to what he had to say. Now, she would let her words from earlier come out. "I don't have any other place to stay... So..." She paused really fast before continuing on. Even thought it had been offered, she still felt like a burden on him. That had be pushed back to the very back of her heart, though. The teen didn't have an other options. So, she couldn't be worried with this. There was no way. "That would be nice, thank you so much.. I've never felt so welcome somewhere before." The last part was very quiet and mumbled. Araxie had wanted to let that out. So, she did a way that she prayed he couldn't hear. Suddenly, she got very energetic. Worry of being kicked out rose up in her unexpectedly. "Anything! I can help you with anything! I promise!" Staying and helping with the club sounded much better than what the red headed man had described. He didn't really look more than 6 years older than her. But that could always just be a quality he had. Araxie would have tensed at the hand if she hadn't suddenly got so worked up.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Ooh,
She's a little runaway.
Daddy's girl learned fast!
All those things
He couldn't say...

OOC:.:。Out of Character。:.

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 pm
Acolyte Hacker

He looked at her with a large smile on his face as he moved his hand from her soft thigh. "I'm glad to hear it my dear, come, I'll show you to your room. I don't see you have any bags or clothing with you hmm?" He slid his hand into hers and felt her soft skin, his own cold hand grasping hers gently. He pulled her from the couch and led her down the staircase. There was a definite hum in the hair. The club was in full swing, the kitchen staff was working hard, as was the dishwashers and the Rest DJ's. All of them his people. As he led her down the hallway he felt the eyes of his people gazing at her hungrily, he realized they haven't had a good feeding in a while... Such a shame this poor girl wouldn't be ready. He'd have to go out tonight and find else someone suitable.

Finally he stopped at the last door, and opened it for her. "Here's your room. Now I have two conditions, one; don't leave this room after midnight, ever. It gets very...dangerous down here, and you would see a great many disturbing things. Lastly, make sure whenever you're in here, to keep your door closed. There are a lot of questionable people who work here with me, if any of them knew you were in here unattended....Well, just keep your door locked." He smiled at her and ushered her in, it was a plain room, spacious but lacking in furniture and decor. "Well since you have no money and no...stuff, I guess tomorrow I can take you out to go shopping. Would you like that?" he smiled at her graciously before releasing her hand, but not before pressing a small kiss on the inside of her wrist. "I'll have Sylen bring your food here. But for now, rest. I'll come get you tomorrow." he said with a smile. Turning he went through the door and bowed graciously before shutting the door on her.

OOC Thinking of Time-skip to tomorrow for shopping and/or job duties?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

No one heard a
Single word she said.
They should have seen
It in your eyes.
What was going around
Your heart.

User Image

Acolyte's hand... It was unnaturally cold. Something felt a bit strange about that. The room they had been in wasn't all that cold. Well, at least to her it wasn't... Maybe it was to him. Maybe he just didn't have a super good body temperature. She took in his word as they walked. As he lead her down the stairs, her heart rate started picking up. Something about being so far underground was a bit frightening to her. She didn't know why. It started to make the teen feel trapped. When her mind wondered to the place she grew up, though, and suddenly this place was like Heaven to her. It was great and she easily let him take her to the room. When they got to the room, she listened very close to the words he said to her. Fear rose up inside of her. That didn't sound good. What kind of mess had she let herself get dragged into?

~~~~

The next morning she woke up. The food plate that Sylen brought to her room was on the small table next to the bed. It was the first thing she saw as her purple eyes opened slowly and adjusted to the dark light of the room. Araxie wasn't sure what time it was and didn't really hear anything going on outside of her room. The low vibration and rumble from the music was gone. The noise from the kitchen was gone. The world was silent and still. The girl couldn't remember when she last slept so soundly. Though, her throat burned a little from lack of anything to drink. Araxie hadn't had it in her heart to ask Sylen to bring her another bottle of water last night, so she let it go. Slowly, she swung her legs over the bed. She still had her thigh high socks and her boots on as she unlocked then opened the door and walked out into the silent hallway. It sent shivers down her spine and she stopped in the kitchen. It would be great to feel relief to see her savior from last night. She wanted Acolyte to show up. Hesitantly, the purple haired teen looked around, picking at her fingers out of worry and the creepy feel that was crawling up her spine. "A-a-anyone there? Acolyte?" She called out in a voice that was between silence and a voice much louder than an inside voice.

Ooh,
She's a little runaway.
All those things
He couldn't say...

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:21 am
Acolyte Hacker

After leaving Araxie in her cell, Acolyte moved through the halls, all of this staff's eyes were on him. Glancing around, he shook his head slowly. "No." they all downcasted their eyes in acceptance as they went back to their duties. He needed to feed them and soon. Acolyte quickly left the club to find a suitable girl for tonight's feeding. Acolyte scoured the nearby streets looking for a girl, any girl who might be just innocent enough to be full of life, the life energy that all vampires craved. Blood sated the thirst, but it didn't satisfy the way blood full of Life did. He found a girl, not necessarily clean, as he found the girl in a back alley sucking a guys d**k for a few snorts of coke. Dragging her from the gutters he promised her the white powder in exchange for a few minutes of her time.
He pulled her into the club, took her down to the sublevel and for 10 minutes, the club stopped. The bartender, DJ and all cooking staff vanished. Only when they appeared, they were happier, much more cheerful. Much more...Alive.

--------------

The next day he was awoken early, Dom was gently knocking on his enclosed coffin. The tomb opened with a shudder and Acolyte stepped out, in a clearly irritated mood. He hated mornings. Of course, his 'mornings' were about 2pm. "She's awake..Downstairs...Better hurry." Acolyte growled and moved swiftly to dress himself. He moved quickly, and assuredly through the small catacombs that connected all of the Club to it's various services and hidden areas. He appeared out of the fridge in the kitchen. Just in time to hear her voice. It was magical and musical. She had a lovely voice. Moving forward he moved into the hallway behind her. He smiled wickedly, This will teach her... he said as he moved like a ghost and and got behind her and wrapped his hand around her throat. His cold flesh felt wonderful against hers, her blood, so full of life and warm. Just thinking about it made him feel alive. "I told you to be careful miss Araxie, It's dangerous to venture out. I' sorry for keeping you for so long, truth be told I'm not much of a morning person myself. Today we'll go out and get something to occupy you in the mean time." He said as he removed his hand from her throat and his mouth from her ear and stepped away. "Would you like that my dear?" he said smiling at her.

OOC

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

No one heard a
Single word she said.
They should have seen
It in your eyes.
What was going around
Your heart.

User Image

Eerie. This place was super eerie at the moment. She looked around, looking for the man that would probably be her only serenity right now. Something made her feel off. The kind of off that was in a horror or suspense move. It made her knees start to shake a little has she kept walking forward, turning her back towards the refrigerator. The next thing the purple haired teen knew, she was being grabbed by a cold hand. It wrapped slowly around her throat and her body suddenly tensed. Her knees locked and her body didn't move. The purple orbs in her head grew wide in fear. Then, a warm sense of air trickled from her ear and down her neck. It sent thousands of shivers down her spine. The minute the voice came out, Araxie knew exactly who was behind her. It was funny how long it took for her to memorize one voice. Well, it had been the only steady voice she had heard last night. The moment his hand left her throat, she relaxed. Turning to Acolyte, she rubbed her neck and looked a bit embarrassed. "S-sorry.. I didn't know what time it was." Her apology was sewn together with a lot of guilt and honestly, she thought he was going to hit her. So, she braced herself in the slightest for the punch or slap that might follow.

When the hit didn't come, Araxie looked up at his red eyes with complete confusion. Her confusion made it difficult for her to answer for a minute. There was an awkward pause for the girl for a few moments before the words finally came out. "Y-yeah... If it's n-not too much. I don't... want to be a burden." Never had she been able to ask for something and not get yelled at for doing so. Nor had her demon parents ever offered to buy her new clothing willingly. The outfit she had on right now was the nicest. Her purple thigh highs with matching knee high boots. A purple dress with suspenders hanging from the bottom and all this was accompanied by a dark purple and pink jacket with bunny ears. She looked like an innocent child almost. Her eyes were still big with confusion as she looked up at Acolyte with slight amazement as well.

Ooh,
She's a little runaway.
All those things
He couldn't say...

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:15 pm
Acolyte Hacker

Acolyte stared at the girl, his eyes full of hunger as she mumbled her way through a sentence. She was such an innocent young girl, he thought dreamily. "Oh my dear child, think nothing of it. I can't expect you to live and work here without proper clothes. Now I'd ask if you were ready, but I guess you have to be hmm?" he said chuckling. He slid his hand around her waist and led her through the hallway, already he could feel the eyes of his kind staring the girl down. Fed just last night and already they wanted a taste. Tsk tsk. As he led her upstairs to the empty but clean club he glanced around for a bit. Realizing his poor choice in clothing, with a T-shirt and jeans on his skin was too visible. "One moment." he smiled as he retreated downstairs, leaving her alone up there.

Rushing downnstairs he went back to his room and grabbed his long red coat and a bottle of Sunscreen. Liberally applying it to his face and hands would lessen the god awful sunburn he'd be facing after today. "A necessary price." the Vampire thought as he retreated back to the club, thoroughly painted in sunscreen. Finding her upstairs, "Right, shall we milady?" he said with a small smile he took her arm and led her along through the club into the scorching sun outside. Almost instantly he felt the sun beat down on him, like a cocoon of blankets suffocating him he tried his best to smile as he gestured down the street for her to lead.

OOC

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

No one heard a
Single word she said.
They should have seen
It in your eyes.
What was going around
Your heart.

User Image

It did startle Araxie a little when Acolyte suddenly went downstairs. She didn't let it stun her too long before she started to explore the empty club. It still smelled awful like drugs, sex, and very strong alcohol. It made her nose scrunch up a little bit as she walked over to the actual bar. It was round and closed off. There was only one entrance and she wasn't really looking to go in there and explore. Lord only knew what was actually kept behind there. Though, the purple haired teen didn't try to jump to any conclusions. Her father had been in numerous places like these but never had she. Now she felt had for snooping, so she quickly hurried over to where she was left and opened that he would return soon. Something did feel right when she was alone. She felt watched. Wanted. Preyed on. She felt like something was just waiting to jump out at her and rip out her throat. "Maybe it's the jitters from earlier." She thought to herself and tried to convince herself that was what it was.

Suddenly, Acolyte was back and had grabbed her arm. While he still sounded polite, her memories started to come back and haunt her. It hadn't even been a week ago that it happen. Robot like, she let the older male take her out of the club but once into the sun, she jerked her arm away. Her purple eyes went wide when she realized her silent action. Quickly, the teen started bowing continually. "I-I'm so sorry! I-I just..." She trailed off, not really wanting to tell a stranger what had happened. It didn't feel quiet right to her. Araxie took notice of his gesture for her to lead and quickly, she started walking forward to avoid being hit or worse. The girl looked around and studied the differences. No one was being led into weird places, no sex on the streets, non of that. There was the occasional homeless person, druggie who had just finished getting high or a person with a bad hang over. After anazlyzing, she noticed a store that looked cheap and simple. "Here?" She pointed curiously and shyly. Her walked in and slowed down as she started looking around at the different clothes. "What should I buy?" Araxie stopped dead in her traps and looked up at Acolyte. This was pretty new to her. She didn't often get new clothes... Especially not ones she picked out.

Ooh,
She's a little runaway.
All those things
He couldn't say...

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300