Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:36 pm
A grin slowly spread across Inigo's face as Ella began talking to him, presumably telling him all of her frustrations, considering her behavior. "Man, that sounds annoying," he hazarded, hoping the comment fit with whatever she was telling him. She did look annoyed, at any rate, so it probably was a pretty good guess. Tambrey's appearance, however, redirected his attention to her, and he chuckled lightly. "Nah, no worries. Treestar was just talking to Leilani, and uh--" He didn't know the Aron's name, "your Aron was just telling me all about it," not that he knew what 'it' was, but still. "How're you doing? You didn't run all the way after him like that, did you?" The grunt asked, suddenly concerned. Running, with crutches?

Oh. Well... If not, that was an honest mistake. she explained with a frown. It made sense to her... all grown up.>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 pm
Ella widened her eyes and nodded, ever so pleased that someone- a human of all things- understood her stresses. Her head swiveled as Tambrey appeared and the Aron dipped her head to Inigo, then waddled over, apologetically, but eager, to her trainer.
She pointed; Look, she'd found Treestar!

Treestar, in turn, was far too interested in talking to Leilani to notice Tambrey's arrival.
He shook his head. <> He listened rapt with attention to the idea of thoughts and feelings growing. <> He asked, concerned that he was 'missing' something now.

"Ella," Tambrey named her for him, then smiled at the pokémon "Well done, Ella." She looked back at the grass types and then at Inigo. "Uh. Well, I guess he really wanted to show off- he just evolved recently. Thank you for stopping him." She nodded a little and then raised a hand, as far as she dared, to wave the concern off. "Fine, I'm fine. Uh, yeah. Well it wasn't exactly running- 's kinda hard to do right now. How are you?" She decided to let the grass types talk, at least for a moment longer; Treestar had clearly run all this way for this, after all, she supposed.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 pm
Ohh, okay; well, that certainly explained it! she commented with a scrunch of her nose and a smile. she explained and nodded.

Ella, alright. Committing the name to memory, Inigo nodded and gave a lop-sided smile. "I'm not surprised he wanted to show off, he looks awesome now," the grunt commented as he glanced briefly back at Treestar before looking to Tam again. "And I didn't stop him, Leilani did. Unintentionally," he added as a hand raised to rub the back of his neck. When he ran right into her - but anyway. "Oh, I'm fine, not doing much of anything in particular besides normal shifts and stuff," he said with a shrug, lowering his hand, then frowned a bit. "You sure you're alright?" Even hurrying on crutches wasn't good.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:00 pm
<> The Bayleef looked ready to run off and find one right at that moment with any small encouragement. <>

Ella had decided to wait patiently at one of the walls. The humans were talking, the grass types were talking; it would be, she supposed, impolite to interrupt anyone any further. As Tambrey hadn't thought to recall her, she decided that over by the wall was the best place to be out of anyone's way but still be close enough to respond promptly if she were needed.

"He really does." Tambrey agreed, smiling, as Inigo commented on Treestar, leaning on her crutches a little heavily, then deciding she was probably safer near the wall where Ella happened to have chosen to stand. She leaned a little on it, wincing, before addressing Leilani. "Well, then, uh, thank you Leilani; I'm glad you stopped him." She really was- it had been quite a far chase really. "Normal shifts are something that I'm kind of looking forward to. I can't really be in the lab for a little bit longer yet... I don't like all the paperwork normally, right now paperwork is /all/ I get to do until I'm more useful again... But, uh, yes. No, I am fine. Tired out, maybe." And kind of ignoring the pain in her bones and muscles, but that's what medication was for, once she could have some more, in private. She didn't want to appear that beaten up in front of anyone; it'd just been a Ditto after all.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:30 pm
Leilani agreed quite readily; bathrooms usually did contain mirrors. His example, though, confused her a bit, and she tilted her head slightly as she scrunched up her nose in thought. the Meganium said with a nod, as if to affirm her own statement. Tambrey's thanks pulled her attention, and she turned her head around without moving her body to croon a happy "niuuuum!" to the girl, then focused on Treestar again.

The grunt nodded again as his gaze shifted briefly to the Bayleef, then back to Tambrey with a wry smile. "Yeah? I hope you get better soon, so that you can get back to normal shifts again." As he recalled, he'd been rather bored by not being able to do much after he'd been shot. Presumably Tambrey felt the same now, except because of a broken leg. "I imagine you're tired after chasing him around," Inigo said with a light chuckle, raising a light fist with his thumb sticking out and aiming it behind him, over his shoulder, at Treestar. "Especially with a broken leg." A pause, as he tilted his head and frowned thoughtfully. "Did you need help with anything?" Not that she looked like she needed help with anything, but she did say she was tired.. She actually probably didn't need help with anything; why had he asked? Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:07 pm
<> Treestar persisted, thoughtfully chewing the information over. <> His eyes widened, suddenly confused. << I hadn't thought about that! Did I grow or is this a different body?>> He tried to look around at his own tail. <> Not that there ever was much of it before.

"Thanks," Tambrey smiled at the well-wish, before nodding. "He was just so keen to show off, I guess. I'm surprised he actually found you, to be honest, it kinda felt like we were just taking a random route that he was running off along. Got away before I could get his ball up but I wasn't going to just let Ella wander all the way after him on her own..."
It probably hadn't been a good idea though, and a rest was looking a better and better idea. Maybe Treestar should stay in the room sometimes... She supposed she'd have to rest 'on the way'.
"Um." She didn't think she needed anything, though it might be nice to be able to catch up more and walk with someone, but then she'd be unable to rest and take any meds until the walk was done, and she didn't want to intrude on whatever Inigo had been planning... Or make him late if he was supposed to be working. "I think I'm okay. Thank you though. Are you on shift now?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 am
does take a while sometimes,> the Meganium noted with her nosed scrunched up and a smile on her round face, course it's not a new body, silly, it's still you! You just changed and got bigger, is all - it isn't a completely different body.> Oh, how silly he was!

"Yeah? I'm glad we were up here then," Inigo said, brows raised a bit; and really, he was glad. Who knew how many circles Treestar would've led poor Tambrey in until he gave up? Or tried to go up or down a floor to continue his search. Either way, he nodded at her response, then shook his head with a lop-sided grin, "Nah, I'm done for the day so I don't have anything to do, thankfully." Out of instinct he'd almost asked her the same, but caught himself at the last moment because obviously she wasn't, and even had pretty much answered such a question previously.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 am
Treestar looked, suddenly, quite relieved. He hadn't thought it threw quite so properly before but he was really attached to his body... His tail, his leaf and everything hadn't exactly been very big or impressive, but they were his. He was very glad to be informed that that /was/ his tail... and that was his lead... those were his legs... Good. He was glad they'd grown and that they weren't somehow new.
He smiled The Bayleef stomped his, now longer, legs up and down a little.

Ella seemed to be taking the direction of the humans' conversation to indicate that they might be finished up soon, and it was unlikely she'd be needed again.
With a slight pang of guilt- because technically this was kind of an interruption- the little steel type stepped forward and gave a gentle tap on the floor near Tambrey's feet.
She was ready to go back inside her ball, please.

"Well... I am glad he found you two. He looks very happy to have been able to show off; I just wish he'd been a little more patient, or maybe had some way to give me some more warning." Tambrey smirked, turning her eyes back on her Bayleef for a moment. He did look happy; even seemed to be doing some weird kind of dance for a moment there.
"Oh good! Sorry... I was worried we were holding you up, or going to get you in trouble for being late or something." She smiled, relieved, before feeling Ella tapping on the ground- for a tiny pokémon, she was rather heavy. Her polite way of requesting things were always a little amusing for Tambrey, but also very welcome (compared to nearly all of her other pokémon's habits), and so she was quick to oblige; calling the Aron back just a moment after she requested it.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:06 pm
Leilani giggled at how relieved he looked, then nodded enthusiastically. she said with another nod, this one shorter and done more to affirm her statement than anything else. She couldn't help but straighten up a little taller as she spoke, too, perhaps to emphasize just how tall he could get.

Inigo chuckled lightly as he nodded, glancing back over at Treestar again. "Yeah, he does look pretty happy, I think," he agreed, though he couldn't exactly claim to know how the Bayleef normally looked to compare, then turned to look back at Tambrey. The little Aron interrupted then, and the grunt watched her with some amusement as she was sucked back into her ball. "Nah, I don't have anything to do, really; nothing to be late for, so I can do whatever." His offer of help still stood, if she needed it, especially now that he'd made it clear he didn't have any previous obligations he could get in trouble for missing or being late for, and he wouldn't mind helping her out, especially if she needed or wanted it.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:15 pm
<> The Bayleef enthused, happily, letting off, without realising, scent from his leaf with his excitement.
<>

Tambrey sniffed, but didn't comment, at the scent wafting through the air. She had a suspicion it was Treestar, but she couldn't be -entirely- sure, having never owned, nor spent -too much- time with a Bayleef around before.
"Well... Then, if you don't mind the company, and the walk, I could go for a nice cup of tea with a rest and pills... We aren't too far from a break room... I think?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:41 pm
The Meganium agreed wholeheartedly, beaming at his enthusiasm, and nodded hastily again. Oh yes, he would look so wonderful and tall once he evolved again! Not that he didn't look wonderful and adorable now, of course, because he most certainly did look wonderful and adorable.

Inigo also detected the new aroma wafting through the halls, but didn't comment either. It'd been a while since Leilani had been a Bayleef, but he still recognized it. Little different, though - or maybe it'd just been longer than he thought. He brightened at the thought of joining his friend for a walk, and he agreed with a wide grin. "Sure, I'd love to," he replied, then tilted his head a little as he thought. He did like to spend his time in the break rooms... "Yeah, we aren't that far at all from one, I don't think. Just down this way," the grunt said with a vague gesture down the hallway.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:26 am
With a grunt, the grunt angled her crutches to make it easier to... walk... or, hop... something... in the direction that Inigo indicated.
"It might take a little longer than it usually would, sorry." Tambrey apologised, gesturing to her leg, as she began to move.
"I'm glad it's not too far away... Come on, Treestar; Tea time." She called back, just to make sure the Bayleef didn't just stand around talking to Leilani and distracting himself and her from following along or anything.

<> Treestar chattered on, still unaware of the smell he, himself, was creating.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:36 am
"No no, don't worry about it," Inigo replied hastily, not wanting her to apologize for her current physical state, and matched her pace as he walked alongside her. "It's not your fault anyway, it was the Ditto's," the grunt offered, not hesitating to place the blame where it should lay. He, too, was glad the room wasn't far away - using crutches to hobble around didn't look even remotely fun, especially after hurrying to catch up with Treestar...

Leilani said, her antennae perking up as she ambled after the pair of humans. the grass-type explained with a short nod to affirm her own statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:55 am
<> Treestar offered, happily. <>

Hm. "Well... Yes, but I'm just sorry to slow you down. B'sides... We got that Ditto. 'S revenge enough, I think." Though she -really- wished it had been a real legendary.
"Do want tea?" Tambrey thought to ask, but forgot the difficulty she'd probably have in making it; at least it was polite to offer?  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:05 am
The Meganium nodded and hummed her agreement. she said thoughtfully, though beamed at his attempts to explain it.

"Life's no fun if you don't slow down and smell the flowers," he pointed out with a lop-sided smile, made more genuine by the fact he did such a thing wherever possible. He loved flowers, after all. Her comments on the Ditto, though, made him laugh. "Yeah, you did - it sounds like he was an obnoxious little guy, too, so I'm glad you got him."

Tambrey's question gave him pause, and he frowned thoughtfully for a few moments. While he did want tea, he didn't want to intrude on her, especially while she was healing up... "Sure," he said with a shrug, then raised a finger, "but I wanna help. I can do it if you tell me how. I... haven't made tea myself before," he admitted a little sheepishly.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff