Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:28 pm
"Apparently not!" Rosie confirmed though her eyebrows did arch "At least he doesn't seem not to be when he thinks Yuri is deserving of a sword swinging greeting."
her smile lighted a bit"I think he might realize how alarming of a first impression that might have made."  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:06 pm
He laughed lightly, "Yeah, it was an impression all right." The words faded from him, leaving a comfortable silence he didn't particularly feel the need to break, but a persistent thought refused to go unvoiced, a lingering concern ebbing into him. "Is everything still okay with your family?" She'd said before that it was okay, and he certainly didn't accuse her of lying, but the worry was there nonetheless.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:23 pm
He laughed briefly, and she couldn't help a light chuckle that followed him into his words. shaking her head lightly.
At the next topic though she blinked, though her face sobered a little it still kept a calm smile.
"Yeah, we're okay." she nodded, tilting her head. "We're more of less back to the way we're always been." A heavy breath of air expelled from her lungs "Oh dear did THAT take some convincing though."  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:33 pm
He offered a smile that was gentle but halfhearted, raising a gaze that had fallen to meet hers in earnest, "And you're okay too?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:36 pm
Rosie met his green eyes, returning the smile that was followed a moment later by a confident nod. "I'm okay too~"  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:46 pm
Relief stole into his expression, his disposition relaxing slightly before he stepped forward and pulled her into his arms. "I'm glad." There was a slight remorse in his tone remnant of his regret that he could only be at her side after she had fought her worries by herself. After all the support she'd given him, he'd failed to even be nearby when a time for him to offer his support had come.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:07 pm
There were times that it would invade her mind, when she would start to wonder "what if" or question her mother's motives, as to why Faleen knew, even why Faleen would tell her. But in the end, it all came down to the fact that she had her friends, and her family.
She had Luke here now, home, and smiling and laughing and acting so much better then he had before, how could she not be okay.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she once again found herself in his arms. She blinked as her heart gave a hard beat against her ribs.
The blond didn't protest at all, it was just that... this was the first time he had ever initiated a hug.

Standing there in surprise for a couple of seconds, before she reached her arms around to tough his shoulders, glancing down with a slight blush.
"You helped a lot, when I called." She said, taking note of the very subtle remorse in his voice. "I think it would have been allot harder. So..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm
Her words, as well as her presence, warmed through him. He nodded slightly, offering a small sound of acknowledgment and gratitude. A part of him wanted to give the promise that next time he would be there no matter what, but a larger part refused the suggestion that there would be a next time.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:27 pm
For a few seconds she left the moment in silence, just glad to have this kind of support, and kindness from Luke.
She hadn't put much thought into anything else. Until there was the sounds of scraping talons along wood, followed with a series of clicking and "Pidgot! got got piiiii-"

Perdy ruffled his feathers again, leaning forward toward the two humans, tilting his head at them before he lifted himself up, an amused look in his eye "Prr Pidgot!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:40 pm
The sound of the Pidgeot called Luke's attention to the fact that they were, in fact, in a public place, regardless of the hour and resulting population of the area. The more immediate reminder, however, was that that Perdy was right nearby, likely evaluating their every interaction. He withdrew from Rosie, perhaps a bit suddenly, and retreated a step, turning his apparent attention towards the ocean in a futile search for something to say.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:49 pm
Perdy drew Rosie's attention as well, a little taken aback herself as Luke and her parted. She blinked a couple of times, blushing a bit more when it occurred to her that she had just kinda lost herself in that moment.
She smiled though, turning to Perdy and reaching her hands up to his beak when he lowered his head toward her, continuing to chirp away in an amused yet casual manner. "Of course I didn't forget you. Hey you can go flying if you want to, you don't have to stick around on the docks."
Another series of throaty chirrs from the bird, his large head tilting in her hands.

As he seemed to be making up his mind, lifting his head again and glancing down the beach, Rosie leaned over the railing next to Perdy, looking down at the water for a moment.
"Hey Luke?" Rosie started, reaching up to run a hand over her hair to try and help keep it out of her face as the ocean breeze blew it into her eyes.
She pulled herself upright again, looking over at him.
"Is it okay is I ask, about your father?" She knew that he didn't have a good relationship with his father, if he didn't want her to ask, she wouldn't but it had been something that crossed her mind a few times since recent events. Heck, even before the mess.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:06 am
He drew a long breath, exhaling quietly. Impulses like that sort of contradicted the decision he'd made, but she didn't seem especially put off so he supposed it was okay this timeā€¦ When she addressed him, he moved to the rail, resting his hands lightly against the weather-worn wood of the pier, looking to Rosie expectantly. The question she posed was somewhat of a surprise, especially since he was still annoyed with his father, but he was willing to put that aside temporarily. "Sure. What do you want to know?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:42 pm
She picked absently over the the texture of the wood along the railing, tilting her head a little.
"Have you talked to him at all since you got back?"
One shoulder rose gently, glancing over as Perdy opened his wings up, and with out hesitation dipped off of the pier, the large pink bird skimming the water and almost disappearing into the darkness before his shadowed form drove up higher into the air.
"I don't know a lot about your relationship with him, but since Grand Ile I just got the impression that its been pretty strained."  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 pm
Abashedly, his focus drifted back towards the dim waters, watching Perdy's disappearing form. "No," he replied plainly. "We're being stubborn right now. The first person to make contact has to apologize," his grip tightened slightly on the pier, "and I don't think I'm the one who should be apologizing in this, so. It's up to him." There was a mild disdain in his tone despite efforts to keep his disposition mild.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:43 pm
She let her hair go, folding them over the railing and leaning forward a little, still looking over at Luke as he spoke.
"I can't really blame you, I don't know what really happened but from what you and Yuri said back in Grand Ile he wasn't being the most... supportive?" She arched her eyebrows, "That's just the impression I got."

She shifted her face, leaning against the railing with her hip so she could face him. "It sounds like you haven't given up though, on maybe someday this being worked out?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff