Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:17 pm
Trill giggled again, then tilted its head to the side. he exclaimed, before pausing midair. <...I wanna try!> And in the next instant, the little mew glowed and in its place stood a Rapidash that pawed at the ground as if a little unsteady. It quickly started to figure out its footing, however, and let out a soft whinny.

Dove smiled at Rosie's reassurance, then watched in surprise as Trill transformed into a mirror of Pastin, before shaking her head, and looking back to the blonde again. "It was, really..." she shrugged, her cheeks pink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:28 pm
Pastin let out an amused whinny of a laugh when the Mew transformed into a Rapidash, tossing his head

Rosie had not expected the Mew to transform, She watched as there were not two Rapidash standing with them. Pastin, and what Rosie recognized as the general coloring for a Rapidash.
"Its amazing they can do that, I've only ever known a Ditto to do something like that."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm
Trill threw back its head to shake out its mane, then laughed, exclaiming, as he tried to keep his balance.

Dove laughed at its antics, and shrugged a little. "It's gotten good at it... Still a little shaky when it first transforms, but I think it'll learn fast" She tilted her head a little, studying it. "I just hope on day it'll gather enough sense to stay in one form, at least long enough for it to travel with me outside its ball..."

The little mew loved being out and about, able to explore and learn about it's world. However, under the circumstances, it was very rarely able to do so, and the though made its trainer feel incredibly worn.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff