Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:35 pm
Bro replied, though with a shrug he floated after the Shuppet to at least try and help.
Leave the nerdy things to the nerds, but watch them, get some of the credit, yeeeaahhhh.

Jerome lowered his foot from the bumper, holding the pokeball in his hand as it expanded for a couple of seconds, watching Zacharie as he explained what had happened.
it didn't take long for Jerome to understand that the kid was talking about his parents.
Though the man didn't show much of a reaction, there was a definite stiffness in his shoulders, and tensing in his jaw as his teeth clenched together.
"Ya ain't got anywhere t'go?" He asked, to make sure, after he took a few breaths.

Once Twitchy understood not to freak out, Jerome tossed the pokeball over to the side of the car.

a massive dark figure uncurled from the glowing light of the pokeball, an elongated head reared up and a low throaty hissing drifted from the chittin covered creature as pin pricks of dark eyes found the two humans by the car.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm
Jabari, always ready to show off how smart he was, quickly led them to a large, abandoned field. There were various weeds and grasses overrunning the lot and Zacharie had always stopped to look here first.

The low hissing noise caught his attention. "...No. I don't know anyone who would take me in." He muttered as he pulled himself up into a sitting position. The huge, dark....pokemon(?) caught his eye immediately. "What...kind of pokemon is that?" He asked in awe, his injuries momentarily forgotten. "It looks severely mutated...where would you acquire a pokemon this mutated?" He muttered to himself, a small smile twitching the corners of his lips. "How interesting. Did you find it?" He asked curiously, absently digging through his bag to pull out the ointment. "Or perhaps you did it...no, probably not." Keeping his hair pushed back from his face, he popped the lid to the ointment off and set about slathering a healthy amount of the viscous substance onto his cuts.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 am
Since Bro' had the hands, he knew he would have to actually do the dirty work. It didn't take long for the Shuppet to find the plant they seemed to be looking for, and Bro had no problems grabbing a fist full of them and yanking them right out of the ground.

Jerome frowned at that, looking at the younger male with quiet thoughtful eyes.
He knew this kid was odd, and in a way that would make it hard fitting in with normal people. More then that, the way his wounds were... Jerome knew the kid couldn't go back to his parents, not that he wanted to encourage the kid to back back either.
He had thought it before, but it seemed Zacharie would be facing this a lot sooner then Jerome expected, He really didn't fit in with the normal world.

The conversation slipped over to Hirss, and the dark man glanced over at the large pokemon.
"yea" He grunted "S'mutations, M'girl Hirss is a Feraligatr." He explained looking over the large creature as she slunk over to him.
He wasn't surprised from the number of questions about her, but Jerome summed them up quietly, crossing his arms.
"Got er from the labs at Team Rocket."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:22 am
Jabari scolded as they hurried back to their humans.

"Rocket labs, huh?" Zacharie said thoughtfully, leaning in closer to get a better look at the Feraligatr. "They do that sort of stuff?" He asked, his tone betraying his excitement. He, personally, wasn't into hurting pokemon. ...But the thought of crossbreeding and mutating them certainly was an appealing one. Definitely something that he would be interested in learning more about. "So..." He tore his gaze away from the pokemon and fixed Jerome with a clinical look. Practically dissecting the older man with his eyes. "You work for Team Rocket....or at least converse with them enough to get a mutated pokemon from them." He said at last, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Isn't that...illegal?" Not that he could say anything about the legality of a person's actions when he broke into morgues and stole herbs that he wouldn't be able to get otherwise.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:39 am
<... Oh. WHATEVER they're fine!> Bro snapped, holding his hand open to look down at the crushed plants

Jerome's reply was mostly just a series of quiet mellow nods, glancing from the large Pokemon back to the boy.
He paused when he found the boy giving him a very close stare, Jerome couldn't help but stare back at a pare of very bright, very sharp looking eyes... He wasn't sure if he should feel intimidated or not, either way that kid had one serious ********' intense stare.
"Yeah." he replied "M'in Team Rocket." He explained "yeah s'pretty illegal m'sure. But I've been runnin' with gangs all my life kid. Ya kinda loose track of whats illegal n's**t."

Jerome sighed reaching into the back of the jeep, to look for something that he could put hot water in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 am
The ghost pokemon took one look at the plants, < You're CRUSHING THEM!> He said shrilly, bristling in an indignant manner.

"...I'm not judging." The teen muttered as he turned to dig through his bag again for a clean jar. "I mean, I'm not a shining example of a human being." He said softly, his expression softening into a sad, distant frown. "Here...for the water." He grumbled, holding the jar out for the Rocket member to take. "Should be clean...I haven't opened it." Once the jar was safely in Jerome's hands, he leaned wearily against the side of the car and closed his eyes. "Don't...Don't tell anyone about this. Okay?" He didn't want people's pitying looks. He definitely didn't need them, what good would they do him anyway? Hardly anyone had shown him much of anything beside contempt and he sure as hell wouldn't change that up for pity.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:04 am
<********! Its fine!> Bro puffed up lifting his hand up into the air and throwing the plants onto the ground before dropping down to step on them < NOW they're ********' crushed! HAPPY!?>

"Man, there ain't an example f'a shinin' human bein'" Jerome said, glancing over when the jar was offered to him. Reaching out to accept it.
"we're all ******** up one way r'the other. just bout' makin' it through th'only way ya know how."

Walking over to the large Pokemon, he set the jar down. "Give us one a yer Scalds girl."
As soon as he asked the water type lowered her head, opening her mouth as a gush of steaming water spilled forth, drenching the ground with water, and filling the jar completely with hot water.

Being careful when he picked it up, he walked back over to Zacharie, setting the jar down.
"So... kid, whats the plan from here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:44 pm
Jabari looked from the trampled on plants to the Gengar, his expression horrified. <...Now he'll DIE!> He exclaimed, flying around in aggravated circles.

Zacharie watched the pokemon with rapt attention and nearly missed the others question. "...Plan?" He hadn't really thought about it. His main priority had been to find Jerome and get his face cleaned up and disinfected. There hadn't been much that he could actually plan for since if he hadn't been able to get some help he probably would have ended up dying in that crate. "I suppose I'll have to start looking for a job and a place to stay..." He muttered thoughtfully as he searched for something to hold his bangs back off his face. "I...hadn't really thought about it..." He sighed as he clipped his hair back with a stray binder clip he found at the bottom of his bag.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:14 pm
Bro threw his arms up into the air as the shuppet started to fly around in a slight panic
Bro flew over shaking his arm out at the Shupper Get a job and find a place to stay, yeah he could do that, but Jerome knew he would be able to have the kind of funds to do the things that the kid was actually good at, He would just be another one of those lost kids who just worked. or, just end up doing something illegal anyway to further his studying on the meds and junk.

Jerome had another option, one that might actually help the kid, since it was obvious the kid was not going to be able to fit into normal society anyway.
Though who knew if it was actually going to be a better option.
"what about yer' plans n'junk, N'the test subjects?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:43 pm
Jabari huffed as he hurried back into the field to find more of the white flower. It only took a few minutes to locate another little group of Yarrow to which he quickly motioned Bro over to.

"...I'll have to find somewhere that I can set up a sterile room to work on my projects." The teen muttered, a frown pulling at the corners of his lips. Who knew how long it would take him to be able to find somewhere that would hire him. Then he'd have to save up enough to get actually be able to rent a place to live in....
The thought was incredible daunting and he was starting to get a headache just thinking about all of the stuff he would have to do BEFORE he would even be able to think about starting up on his projects again. He'd have to buy new equipment too since he hadn't been able to get his out of the house. "I...don't know. I just don't know." He finally groaned miserably. "I don't have most of my equipment, I have no where to stay, I doubt anyone would hire me...." His shoulders shook with the effort it took not to break down and cry. "I have no clue what to do..."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:24 pm
Bro huffed and floated after Jabari after rolling his eyes. Once the pokemon had found another Flower, He grunted then snatched up those flowers as well. pointedly staring at the Shuppet and holding his hand out

Jerome listened silently, nodding his head softly as the kid figured out himself what kind of situation he was in. Letting the silence linger for a short time after he had finished talking, Jerome glanced over to the boy, Hirss shifting herself lower to the ground and leaning forward toward Jerome and Zacharie, her dark eyes on the smaller boy cautiously.

"I ain't got much for ya kid, Other then t'come with me."
He sounded a little hesitant as he spoke. But watched the boy seriously nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:17 pm
Jabari studied the way that the Gengar was holding the plant critically.

"Go with you...as in join Team Rocket?" Zacharie asked slowly, his eyebrow raised skeptically. "I would have thought that you'd have to be drafted in or something a little more complicated than that." Would it be smart of him to join? Probably not. But Jerome had mentioned labs and pokemon genetic experimentation and he was definitely interested in that. "...Would I have a place to live?" If Team Rocket provided him with a place to stay and food...and a lab that he could work in, it really didn't seem like a bad idea. Actually...it sounded really nice. He'd probably get to meet new people and that was a really nice thought as well. "...Okay."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:14 am
Finally! Bro didn't know what was so special about this time he was holding the flower then the last time, but at least this time Jabari wasn't complaining.
with a wide cheeky grin Bro floated off after the other Ghost type, to make it back to the others.

Jerome nodded his head when Twitchy asked if he had meant Team Rocket.
"Far as I know ya kinda gatta be recruited... ya don't get no beat in er nothin' but I gatta tell ya kid... once yer in... yer in. Sure they take are a ya' get a place t'stay, once yer a grunt ya get paid. S'pretty big too, go a lot a nerd like ya workin on stuff." He made a gesture to Hirss once more to give an example. "S'pretty huge. An S'better then livin' on the streets."

He took a deep breath, kicking his leg up onto the bumper of the car again. "I ain't really one t'say someone should go bein' in a gang er somethin' but I'll be straight with ya kid, I don't know what kinda options ya got. M'bettin' you'll actually like it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:42 pm
"I'm not a nerd." Zacharie bristled as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Shuppet, Shup!" Any other indignant comment was cut off by his shuppet barreling into his chest. "Jabari!" The winded huff escaped him as he toppled back over onto his back. "Yes, I'm fine." He wheezed as he struggled to pull himself back up. "Shup-Shuppet!" The Shuppet exclaimed as he went back to the Gengar. "Oh, you found the Yarrow. Excellent." The teen muttered, raising a hand to his forehead to check on his temperature. Still warmer than normal, "Please drop the flowers into the hot water and close the lid." He instructed as he let out a weary sigh. "...I'll go with you, Jerome. It's not as if I have a better solution." He said with a shrug as he leaned to rest his weight on the side of the truck. "I need to bring down my fever before I move too much though, or it'll get get worse."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:39 pm
Jerome put on a one sided grin when the kid bristled, looking over at him and opening his mouth to argue back when a ghost type came slamming into him.

"Gen gar gar!" Bro snapped gesturing to the Shuppet and rolling his eyes at Jerome. causing the gangster to let out a half hearted snort, and holding the jar out for the lowers like Zacharie had instructed.

Setting the jar down, he reached out to place a hand on Hirss' head, listening to Twitchy make his final desision.
"'Aight..."
He knew it would not be helped, at this point the kid was still too far gone, this was really the only way for him, even if it was a path he wouldn't wish on anyone.
Those ********' parents, ain't got no clue what they had in this kid, ******** up any chance in him having a good life.
"S'cool, how long ya need? we're just drivin' back. Got doctors n's**t ta look ya over once we get there."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff