Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 pm
"Really?" Flynn's interest was piqued as he looked to the portion of the menu that offered burgers.

When the waitress came and asked for their drink order, Flynn decided to go with iced tea.

Once the woman had left with the promise of returning soon with their drinks, the blonde looked back to Dove.

"So, how have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:11 pm
She nodded, smiling brightly. "Yes! They're fantastic! Even the veggie one... And I don't usually get those." she laughed, turning again to place her drink order with the waitress. She too, ordered a tea, but with pecha slices. She absently noted his apparent piqued interest.

Once the woman was gone and Flynn pose his question, she looked back to him. "I've been well... Much better since we last talked, actually. And you?"

She had indeed, been doing much better, and it was easy to see in her features; even the way she held herself showed a more positive energy, and her smile was neither dimmed more forced. The problems were still there, but she was starting to overcome them, a little at a time.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:32 pm
Flynn wasn't really interested in veggie burgers. He was a carnivore through and through. He wanted some good quality beef to sink his teeth into, and hopefully the burgers were as good as Dove said they were.

"I'm glad to hear that," the man said genuinely. She did indeed look in higher spirits than the last time he'd seen her.

"I think I've settled in. It hasn't been very difficult to adjust to living in Kodo."

Granted it was still very different from Grande Ile, and nothing is ever better than home, but he liked the place well enough.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:02 pm
Her smile softened, and she nodded. "That's really great to hear... Are you liking it, then?"

It was good to know that Flynn was finding the transition easy, but then, it was his job, and she was sure he had trained himself to accept the reality of moving quicker than most other people. It was also a relief, however, to think that hopefully he hadn't run into Team Rocket. She couldn't imagine that would be 'easy' in the slightest.

With a decision made, she sat her menu down on the table, now free to look at her company without much distraction...

...though she was sure, as she glanced across the cafe, that she had seen a few heads turned their direction.

...She chose not to mention it. At least not yet.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 pm
"Yes, I think so," Flynn said with a smile as he looked over his menu, seeing Dove put hers down. The man made his decision as well and refolded the menu and put it aside. Just in time too, for the waitress came back with their tea.

Flynn ended up ordering one of the thick burgers, the waitress jotting it down before looking to Dove for her order.

Flynn then took that moment to look around the cafe. Those turned heads quickly turning back around again when they saw the captain scanning the area. Nope, nothing to see here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:23 pm
It took no effort for her smile to stay in place when the waitress arrived--the conversation was light, and it only added to her already good day. She thanked the lady for her tea, then slid it away from Lovey's side of the booth, laughing softly as the eevee suddenly perked at the smell of pecha berries. With a gentle motion of her hand, however, her pokemon companion settled, though her gaze moved from the tea, then Dove, then back again.

Once Flynn's order was placed, she ordered her own meal-- a half of a sandwhich and a cup of soup-- before thanking the woman yet again and offering the menus back to her. As the waitress walked off, she glanced to Flynn, noticing he was looking around the cafe.

This time, she couldn't help it, and giggled a little, glancing in the same direction, her cheeks a bit pink. "See something interesting?" she grinned, shaking her head.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:30 pm
"No, not really," Flynn said, catching a glimpse of a blue uniform off in a corner of the cafe. He then turned back around, deciding to make the most of this little unexpected lunch date with Dove.

"How is your Pokemon training coming along?" He then asked, desperately trying to keep up some sort of conversation that wasn't incredibly awkward.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:38 pm
The happy blush stayed throughout her complexion as he turned back to her, but she said no more about it when he changed the subject, not wanting to embarrass him. Especially when the lunch was going so smoothly so far.

She drew the glass of tea toward her, then popped a straw into the ice, fishing casually for a pecha berry which she slid onto a small plate and offered to Lovey as she answered him. "It's been great! We were doing okay by ourselves, but Rosie Ewell has started helping out a bit. We've still been doing a lot on our own, in the mornings, but she's helped out a lot. And it's a lot more fun with friends," she told him excitedly, glancing to the eevee as she happily ate her pecha berries. "How's Uniceros? Still magnificent?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:45 am
"That's great, I'm glad to hear it," Flynn said with a genuinely friendly smile. Like Yuri, he was never into the idea of Pokemon training. Although not really for the same reasons. It just wasn't a thing in Grande Ile, and he had little use or time for it in the military. They were only trained to be four legged soldiers really.

"He's doing well," the man then replied with a chuckle. For it was no secret that the Rapidash thought highly of himself.

"Oh, perhaps I should introduce my other friend to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 pm
She returned his smile, hoping hers was even half as charming as his.

"That's good to hear. He seemed like the type that would be able to take care of himself," she giggled. Talk of another 'friend' caught her attention--as if he didn't already have it-- even more, and she tilted her head a little, drawing her tea closer to her to take a sip.

"Another friend?" she inquired, curious.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 pm
"He is very strong willed," Flynn agreed with a grin. "Kind of like someone else I know."

Saying this, he then pulled out a pokeball and held it out. "Yes, I have two Pokemon actually."

And with that he released the one from inside the ball. An Eevee-like form appearing next to their table.

"Glaaaa," the blue Pokemon spoke, its tail waving lightly as it look around the cafe she had found herself in.

"This is my Glaceon, Celsius."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:13 pm
She nodded a little, still smiling, then looked to the side as another pokemon appeared beside their table.

Her eyes widened as it appeared, and she gasped quietly. "She's beautiful! Hello, Celsius..." she greeted, extending a friendly hand toward it. "When did you get her? Have you had her a while?"

Lovey, from Dove's side, peeked around her trainer to the other pokemon, offering a soft "eeee!" of her own, her tail swishing once in excitement.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 pm
Celsius was a proud Pokemon, and it showed in her posture as she sat there, looking up at Dove and her Eevee. The Glaceon pausing to sniff at Dove's hand for a moment but otherwise showing no interest in her.

"Glaaaa," she responded indifferently to Lovey. Polite enough to acknowledge her but not exactly excited.

"Thank you. Yes, I have had her for a while now. I was encouraged to get a Pokemon companion by the military before I received Uniceros."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm
Dove withdrew her hand at the glaceon's obvious disinterest, and instead busied her hands with finding another pecha berry for Lovey, catching the way her ears drooped at the glaceon's cold return of greeting.

"She certainly seems well trained... Does she fight alongside you, or is she just a friend?" She paused a moment, shaking he head a little. "I'm sorry, I just assummed you still fight, if..ever. I'm afraid I don't know much about a Grande Ile, current times or historically and I haven't really met many military people..." Her cheeks flushed. She was t even sure if he had started in the regular military, or if he had been placed as a political official without the training.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:55 pm
"I don't pick fights, like Yuri does," Flynn said a bit pointedly. "But if it comes down to it, yes she can fight with me." A smile gracing his features again after the first somewhat serious statement.

He then shook his head, "You don't need to apologize. The Guarde acts as law enforcement, national security, and protection for the political figures. In actuality I'm just an aide and body guard to the real diplomat, Mr. Ioder."

Celsius merely sat there regally, tilting her gaze up towards Flynn as he spoke. She then leveled her eyes on the woman and her Eevee again, as if sizing them up.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff