Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 am
She shook her head a bit. "just a lot of things I should have seen coming, and didn't," she explained. "And yeah, coming here has definitely been...an eye opener..." Her brows furrowed, and her gaze fell, a flicker of shame crossing her face.

She lifted her eyes again, though, looking to his guitar. "Traveling is nice... I've always loved exploring, though doing it on my own is a lot different than what I was used to. It's not all bad, though. Much less of a rush." She smiled once more, turning her face up to him. "Where else have you been? Just, traveling, I mean?" He was very easy to talk to, she noted, pleased to have found such a good conversation so easily.

Lovey looked to the two on the bench, then back to the Espeon.

Dove's pokemon listened carefully as Isaac explained, and the eevee nodded, her tail falling still behind her again, her head tipping a little as she noticed the slight twitch in his ears. She chose not to ask just yet--they were just now meeting, after all. She laughed a little. The eevee grew softer, her tone fond. She shook her head, as if to clear the sudden rush of memories. Her ears perked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:44 pm
"Yeah? What were you used to?" He asked with a smile, wondering if she had traveled in a group or something before. That would certainly make traveling by yourself a little lonely, but he had Isaac, as well as Sonia. He was never lonely. "Me? Oh, not many places, I'm afraid. I traveled around Sinnoh a little, but not too much. I wandered around Unova a lot more. My favorite places were always the historic towns though, honestly. Especially the ones with a lot of lore around them."

He watched her curiously, his fingers picking absently at the strings, then he smiled, "Alright, I'll bite. What's got you down? It's obvious something is - you're kind of not good at hiding it. What's up?"

The Espeon asked, amused. He moved to settle down in the sand, curling his forepaws under his chest and laying his forked tail along his side. He paused, tilting his head a bit in amusement that she so casually threw out a name that he obviously didn't know. Ahh, youth. he said with a smile,

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:09 pm
"Oh, ah... I traveled with a group, sort of. And I was never really in one place for too long. A few days tops, unless I made special arrangements. I model," she explained, her cheeks pink. "So I used to travel a lot for shoots and things, every so often. And my father's a politician, so I went a few places with him. Not much, though."

She nodded as he explained his own travels. "I see... Kanto has some of that, I've heard, at least in a few towns. I'm actually headed there not too long from now. What legends have you explored?" She had never actually had the opportunity to look into the myths, but she had read about them, when she was younger.

When he spoke again, she blinked, her expression somewhat startled. "Bite?" she repeated, shaking her head. When he pressed her further for info, though, she lowered her gaze, her shoulders curling in a little. "Oh... Sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I was fishing. You're just new, and while Kodo seemed to have a lot to offer when I came over, I found more than I was expecting," she told him quietly, rubbing her arm. "It's nothing that really affects everyone, though, so your moving here shouldn't be effected" she assured him, trying to be lighter. "Things were a little rough when I first moved here, but it's getting better. That's just my experience though." Her cheeks flamed red-- Arcaeus it was embarrassing how bad she was at hiding emotion. "The only thing you'd have to watch out for is Team Rocket, I think. I'm not sure it's even possible for anyone else to make as many mistakes as I did when I came over." She laughed, then tucked her hair back behind her ear.

Lovey tilted her head away, looking to Dove again.

She smiled, her ears catching in the breeze. she laughed fondly. Her gaze shifted again to the Espeon, and she shook her head, apologetically. she explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 pm
Yep, traveled with a group - though he wouldn't have ever guessed those details. "Yeah?" He asked, eyebrows raised a bit. "That sounds pretty cool though." Huh. A model that also was the daughter of a politician. He could kind of see the connection maybe a little, though he wasn't about to pretend to himself that he knew much of either career or industry. All he knew was she seemed pretty enough, which was the only modeling requirement he knew of.

Mention of legends, however, pulled his attention quite effectively. "Oh man, a bunch. My mom is kind of a history nut, and I'm not super into history in general, but the mythology is really cool," he elaborated, eyes bright. "Have you ever been to Celestic Town? Or Eterna City, or any of the three legendary lakes?"

He idly strummed a few chords as she spoke, but his hand stilled over the strings when she brought up criminals. "Team Rocket?" He asked as his gaze locked on hers, his brows raising again, though for an entirely different reason. This just got serious. "What kind of things d'you mean, exactly?"

Isaac tilted his head a bit, giving Lovey a vaguely confused look. Maybe it was a different type of lodge, but all he could think of with such a description was a wooden structure up in the mountains or something similar. Not something he could picture in the middle of a busy city, honestly. The Espeon pondered a moment, then nodded, If he was only out when they were alone, that sounded quite like a guard of sorts.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:01 pm
She nodded humbly, then shrugged a little. "It was nice."

She shifted her way of sitting, looking to him fully now. "Is that so?" she asked enthusiastically, "And yes, actually, I have, but I've never actually explored the legends there. Not much." She had never really had the time. Her smile did match the gleam in his eyes, however; it was nice to see someone so excited about something.

The bright, happy smile died away, however, when Team Rocket was latched onto and the conversation returned to its serious tone. "They've got a base, here, somewhere. At least, that's what I was told, and everyone here is terrified of them...I haven't come into contact with them yet, except for one or two, and I lucked out those times, I guess..." She looked off. "I do know a few people who have been really heavily involved though. Pokemon stolen, family connections...I don't know why, but it seems to be much worse here..."

Lovey smiled, shaking her head. she explained, pulling from his confused expression. Her interest was tugged at again, however, when he spoke of family. And at his nod, she paused. she said, rising to her paws and moving to Dove.

The trainer tilted her head down at the eevee, then lifted her from the ground, a confused look on her face as the little normal type pawed at her belt. She understood quickly, however, and looked to the other pokemon before releasing Sparky into the sands with them, and returning her gaze to Abel as Lovey barked her thanks and hopped off of her lap, moving back to introduce the typhlosion to their new friend.

The Typhlosion stretched, glancing first to his trainer, then the man, then the Espeon he was introduced to.
he greeted, nodding his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Abel dropped all the other topics, as well as shifted a bit to fold his arms over the edge of his guitar still propped up in his lap, intending to give this single subject his complete attention as he listened intently to her words. "Terrified, huh?" He echoed, then glanced off towards the ocean with a soft frown on his face, though his gaze returned to her shortly after. "I haven't really heard of them, but they sound like bad news for sure." Stealing pokemon? That was kind of low. He pursed his lips, "Worse here, huh? What else do you know about them? If you don't mind me asking, that is," he added quickly, brows raising as a little levity returned to his expression. If it made her too uncomfortable, he didn't want to press it.

he replied with another nod and a smile, though he still preferred a more rustic image when thinking of lodges. They made him think of camping trips. Isaac paused briefly and tilted his head a bit, trying to figure out which part she'd asked about since she hadn't specified. he began, turning briefly to look at it in his owner's lap before returning his gaze to Lovey. he explained with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face. Oh, how rebellious his younger brother had been.

When the Typhlosion appeared, Isaac pushed himself back to a sitting position to politely dip his head at the fire type. he greeted,

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:29 pm
The setting aside of other topics was noticed, though she didn't blame him and instead tucked away the information for possible future conversation. She studied his face as he looked out at the ocean and spoke, and though she found his reaction a bit strange for someone who admitted to not hearing much of them, she refrained from voicing it. "I don't know much, aside from what the others have told me...I have heard something about them creating illegal breeds of Pokemon too, but honestly, from what people are saying, that's the least of anyone's problem. They were a problem before, but they had supposedly disbanded. I didn't even know they still really existed, until I came here and other people were worried about them. I don't know much, but they are an organization, and they are criminals." She offered him an apologetic look. "I wish I could tell you more, but I'd rather not be able to, then meet one and find out what their worst is." But she would offer him a heads up.

Lovey laughed, and nodded. she explained, though her tail drooped a little as she realized what might have been normal for them might not be so normal to anyone else. She was sure she was leaving something out, though what, she couldn't pinpoint right then. It had all seemed so natural, once.

Sparky smiled cooly, pleased at how well spoken the other pokemon appeared to be, and his display of proper greeting. he sighed, giving the eevee a pointed glance.

Lovey flicked an ear, and looked away innocently.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 pm
"Well, I'm glad you haven't had any bad experiences with them yourself," he said honestly with a slight incline of his head, his tone serious. He didn't know about illegally creating pokemon... Did that mean cloning? He wasn't sure what else it could mean, but then again he didn't know much about creating anything aside from music. Anything in any of the sciences was way out of his league. His lips turned up in a smile at her words, and he nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'd rather you not be able to tell me from first-hand experience either, honestly, and I hope you won't ever be able to. If there's one thing I can't stand it's criminals, so hearing you've stayed safe is very good. I'm glad," he ended with an earnest smile, though the thought of criminals so prevalent in such a pretty area angered him a little.

He wasn't sure which was older, but so far it sounded as if Lovey was Sparky's senior - in which case, him chastising her seemed rather amusing. If that were the case, he couldn't help but wonder just why he felt the need to chide her on such a small point. Even if he weren't older. It left him rather curious. the Espeon said with a soft chuckle, he elaborated with a nod,

His forked tail swished a bit, and he smiled up at Sparky.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm
She pulled her shoulders in toward herself in a demure shrug, and returned his smile, though the apologetic look remained in her expression. From the way he spoke, it seemed that he had his own experience with criminals, and while it made her a little sad to think about, she again chose not to press for information-- they had just met, afterall. She nodded a little, taking a deep breath. "I'm sure we'll be alright, and at least now you've had some warning, though I really, really hope you never have to find out either." She raised a hand to rub her shoulder absently, before reaching to check her phone for the time. She blinked. "Oh!"

Lovey listened to the Espeon's fond recollection, though her attention was quickly redirected to her trainer.

Sparky glanced to the espeon, then shook his head. he said, glancing again to the eevee, though his gaze lifted as well to his trainer.

Pulling a small notebook from her bag, Dove quickly scrawled her number across the lines, and her name, then looked to Abel. "I'm so sorry, but I'm going out of the region tomorrow, and I've not even begun to arrange things," she told him, the disappointment heavy in her voice as she had to dismiss herself. She extended the slip of paper to him. "I'd love to talk again, though, if you've ever the time. And if there's anything you need, let me know. I don't know Kodo inside and out completely, but I do at least know a little."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:54 am
"That's true, and I really appreciate the warning," he said with a nod, the sincerity of his tone matching that of his words, though he recognized that look as she happened to check her phone. A soft chuckle escaped him, though he offered her a bright smile and a nod of understanding, "Don't worry about it, really - go worry about arranging things, and packing and stuff." Abel raised a hand and took the offered piece of paper from her with another bright smile. "Thanks, and I will. Maybe in a few days, since it sounds like you're gonna be pretty busy," he added with a small grin. Going out of the region, huh? He made a mental note to ask her where later, but for now she seemed to have a lot to prepare for, and he didn't want to take time from her at a time when she needed it, so he offered her a parting wave. "See you around, Dove."

When it became clear they were leaving, Isaac stood and bowed his head politely.

Once they were alone again, Abel picked up his guitar and began to play and since once more, while his Espeon hopped back up onto the bench to nap beside him.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out