Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:14 pm
His hands tensed lightly, and he gave a terse nod.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:16 pm
"So then whats your plan?" She asked "planning on sitting here all day? Or go see her?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 pm
"I don't know." Certainly he wanted to see her, but the thought was frightening. Words felt fatal; it seemed as though there was nothing in his vocabulary that would ever do anything but ultimately hurt someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 pm
"You don't know." Ray repeated. crossing her arms "alright well, clearly you're really new to all of this. So I'll cut you a little slack and put things into a bit of a different perspective for you. You can listen if you want to, but hey, I am a crazy ol' lady after all, so who knows if this will even matter to you." Ray winked, but sobered up.
"You've probably got right to feel the way you do, no one is going to fault you for that, or at least they shouldn't. But we're going to take a second to kinda go over what you've said and why you're feeling the way you are, and then I'll let you think about what you should do."

Ray took a second to let her words soak in before she continued. "What happened sucked, I already said this, we had our asses handed to us a few times over and not to mention a whole group of us was humbled back and forth by just two Rockets. Everyone's pretty upset about it, everyone's hurt, and yeah, probably not much you say at this point is going to do much to help anyone." Ray tilted her head, freeing her second eye to look at him.
"And we all know it, we've all already stood around and talked about it. But you know, there is one thing that we seem to have an easier time overlooking, becasue it means so little to us, and becasue the little one herself seems to just be keeping her mouth shut about it."

Ray set him with a close stare. "That the women we're all holding actions against and grudging about hurting us had just last night been a sister to Rosie, that girl clearly had no idea, and was swearing up and down just last night that she was actually a good person." Ray held a hand up in a half shrug "Good, bad, the opinion if such a thing exists is debatable, but to her..."
"Now, I know a whole lot more about pokemon, then people, but I don't know, after learning something like that, you would think it wouldn't be such an easy matter of just forgetting about it in a night."
Green eyes continued to watch the younger boy, her eyebrows arching.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 pm
"I know that," he said emphatically. He felt almost as though he probably understood it better than most, actually, after having learned once upon a time that the Rocket that had stolen Rosie's beloved Vaporeon was his own brother. That had something completely different, though; it had been easy to despise the hateful brother he had never before known. His tone dulled, "I know that, but what am I supposed to say? If I'd just kept my stupid mouth shut in the first placeā€¦" The situation would have been much easier to confront if he knew Rosie had the good graces to hate and blame him as easily as he did himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 pm
Ray gestured to him "And why would you think that being silence would have been better, do you think it would have changed anything?" she asked curiously as to what he really meant by that, or where his train of thought was coming from.

"What if its not about saying anything, You don't have to think that there are some magic words to make everything okay, becasue I promise, there aren't. besides if anyone should know what would help its you, didn't you tell me your brother was in Team Rocket too? If anyone could help or even understand her position your probably the closest one, and I would call THAT good luck since its kind of obvious she trusts you, and is more comfortable with you a whole lot more than any of us.'  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:15 pm
"Yes." Temporarily he turned to properly face his company, a forlorn remorse in his features. "If I hadn't told her about her sisterā€¦ It was hard to listen to her lie, but if I hadn't said anythingā€¦" Maybe they would have been attacked anyway, but at least it would have just been an attack by a random Rocket and not by someone Rosie loved and respected - outwardly, at least.

"It's different," he denied, shaking his head slightly. "It's completely opposite. I knew Asch was a Rocket who hurt my friends before I ever knew he was my brother." Excluding Van, who felt so distant it was often hard to think of him at all, Luke had never known such thorough betrayal. He'd been lied to and deceived, but he couldn't fathom anything close to what he imagined Rosie struggled against. He doubted he was capable of the support she needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 pm
"So you would have lied to her too." She asked, not looking away from him. She did sit up a little taller thinking about the situation. "Soo this is where I have a problem with 'what ifs', For all I know it could have happened that way, or, it could have been worse, I guess we'll never know. Though if you ask me, she would have found out anyway, while Faleen had that gun to your head. So then what?"

"Details details." Ray sighed, "If you're really dead set on this whole thing, then I can't stop you. I don't understand how you could think that anything you say could possibly hurt her more then her sister already has, but then again what do I know."

Ray pushed herself to her feet, looking thoughtful after her last comment. "Other then the fact that you're that girls hero, and not standing up for her right now, when she probably could use someone might be more hurtful then anything you say." She shrugged "Thats my opinion,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:11 pm
Though he clearly heard every word, he offered no verbal response, tensing his shoulders and lowering his head. Comfort to Rosie was comfort to himself, and that was something he didn't feel he deserved - but then that was just selfishness and cowardice on top of failing as a friend.

He was the worst. Absolutely, unequivocally, without question the worst human being to walk the earth. But it hurt to be so cruel; it was sickening, and he hated it more than everything else. He drew a breath sharply, expelled it in the form of a self-depreciating "damn it," and typed out a message on the device still in his hand, "where are you now? voulez-vous aller quelque part?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 pm
Ray liked this kid, he was a good guy, but he was emotionally unstable, and THAT was not hard to see. She didn't share the same mentality as him, not even a little bit. But she didn't judge him for it.
She wished him nothing but the best, especially after everything she knew from Yuri that he's had to go through, and what she's noticed herself. and it was NOT hard to notice; He was happiest when he was with Rosie, she was the best thing for this kid right now, and it would be a shame for him to loose sight of that.

She watched Luke as he picked the gear up, reaching out to pat his shoulder after taking a glance at her own phone for the time.
"I've got to run and catch a boat. I'll see you guys when you get back to Kodo. And hey, take it easy alright."
She grinned lightly. watching him for a couple of seconds before she started away. "Tell Blondy I said hi, if you see her."

Ray would be long gone before a reply would reach him "I just left the hospital, and on my way back to the hotel. I'm not sure about going anywhere, some people keep asking me questions."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:40 am
He regarded Ray with a nod to acknowledge her words, watching her depart for a moment before turning his attention to the message received. He read it and reread it before he began to compose his response.

"okay. I'm outside the hotel now, so" He paused. So what? Wasn't it pretentious to assume she would want anything to do with him? And wasn't it selfish to suggest that he wanted to be near her? A moment's hesitation, and he erased the offending 'so' and sent the message as it was for her to interpret as she preferred.

Luke had done his share of suffering alone, and he knew the solace company could provide, but still he doubted himself. What Rosie needed was certainly not to deal with his fear and regret and self-castigation. He stood and exhaled, flexing a hand to ease the tension from it. He could at least pretend. His want to help her was sincere enough that he could lie to himself as much as he needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:50 am
A short time passed before a reply came "Alright, I'll see you soon hopefully."

Her fingers ran under her eyes, trying to chase away the tired look she probably had, she certainly felt tired enough. It was thanks to Pastin that she was able to get anywhere really, They had not recommended that she fly, since they wanted her to get back into her activities gradually.
placing her hands back onto the Rapidash's shoulder she kept her eyes focused on them the best she could, trying not to look at anyone as they passed.

She wasn't able to chance since the night before, the only thing she was wearing that was different was a wide cloth headband that she had pulled over her head, hiding her hair back out of her face and the much smaller bandage on her head.

Pastin let out a thick nicker when he walked up to the hotel, snapping Rosie back to earth and causing her to glance around.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:41 pm
Luke took to a slow pacing around the area in the time that followed, working off a gradual anxiety as it took shape within him. He wasn't much of a liar, even less of an actor. He would do it, though, he resolved. If it was something he had to do, then he would do it.

His determination was disarmed by the sound of a Rapidash's approach, and the expression he wore was temporarily apprehensive. He drew a breath. Move. Somehow his feet responded to the command, and he advanced forward to greet Rosie only to meet more hesitation. Say something. He found a timid smile, raising a hand in offer to help her alight from Pastin's back. "How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:04 pm
She had gone from not wanting to sleep, to not being allowed to sleep, she was feeling a little sick with how tired she was, though most of that had more to do with the emotional fatigue at this point.
Having to remain awake had left her alone with her thoughts, and those were painful and confusing enough as she scrambled from one to the other, her sister, her friends her Pokemon.

When she had gotten the text back from Luke, she had to admit to herself that she was a little nervous, she wasn't entirely sure why she was nervous, half of the night had been spent thinking about what had happened, and what she had heard from Rayan and Henrietta.
Still unable to shake the feeling that she had lead everyone into danger, and gotten people hurt, and upset, becasue in all honesty... she felt like she had.

As Pastin slowed in front of the hotel, Rosie glanced over in time to see Luke walking toward the two of them, and for a second she held her breath, nervous.
But the moment he held his hand out to her, and asked how she was feeling, the air was let out of her lungs, and an odd feeling of relief seemed to take its place.
Rosie had not been expecting that.

Pastin helped by lowering himself down a little to let Rosie slide off, taking Luke's hand.
"Better." she replied, though she wasn't sure how true that was, everything hurt, and she was tired.
She looked at him offering a tired smile in return, noticing that he didn't look like he had had a rougher night then usual. "How about you?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:24 pm
The inquiry after his own well-being was unexpected and briefly disarming, though really he shouldn't have been surprised. "I'm fine," he answered dismissively. He'd been better, of course, but he'd been worse as well, and he certainly wasn't the worst off now. "You must be exhausted. Are you allowed to sleep now?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff