PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:11 pm
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy
I rage quit once on Lollipop Chainsaw.
Only because I'm absolutely terrible with combos. ;-;

You should play Metal Gear Rising! biggrin

why did I hit "spoiler"...?
I tried playing a Metal Gear game.
I can't recall which one, but I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO.

ucrayn

Egg

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
I did it alot on older games like Sonic Adventure. But lately I've controlled it.
Sonic Adventure is an OLDER game? o___O Cripes, I hope you never have to play any of the ACTUALLY old Sonic games, you wouldn't get anywhere at all.

You consider Sonic Adventure a newer game? And I have played them, and they were a nightmare.
It IS technically one of the 'newer Sonic' games, as in not 'Classic Sonic'. So it doesn't surprise me that they struck you as 'nightmares', because they're kind of not as good (the older 'new Sonic' games anyway)

The older new sonic games were fine. The only sonic game that was consistently bad hat I can think of is Sonic '06, and even then I think people give too much flak.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:19 pm
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy

That's incredibly cute. Did listen to what was said at all?  

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ucrayn

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:20 pm
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy

There was nothing said. :C  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:21 pm
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
I did it alot on older games like Sonic Adventure. But lately I've controlled it.
Sonic Adventure is an OLDER game? o___O Cripes, I hope you never have to play any of the ACTUALLY old Sonic games, you wouldn't get anywhere at all.

You consider Sonic Adventure a newer game? And I have played them, and they were a nightmare.
It IS technically one of the 'newer Sonic' games, as in not 'Classic Sonic'. So it doesn't surprise me that they struck you as 'nightmares', because they're kind of not as good (the older 'new Sonic' games anyway)

The older new sonic games were fine. The only sonic game that was consistently bad hat I can think of is Sonic '06, and even then I think people give too much flak.
HAH.

I will say that while I did enjoy Sonic Adventure 2 and to a lesser extent Adventure 1, I'd be kidding myself and anyone else if I tried to pass them off as good games. They're enjoyable enough, yeah, but they definitely have their share of problems.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:23 pm
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy

Nothing said? In a Metal Gear game? Honey, nothing said and not listening are two different things. There's dialogue and cutscenes enough to make a four hour long movie in MGS4.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:29 pm
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy

Nothing said? In a Metal Gear game? Honey, nothing said and not listening are two different things. There's dialogue and cutscenes enough to make a four hour long movie in MGS4.
Don't call me honey, sir.
Nothing was said because I didn't see a cut scene.
I wasn't in the room when there was a cut scene.
My bestie handed me the controller when I walked into the room because she didn't know where to go.

ucrayn

Egg

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:32 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo

HAH.

I will say that while I did enjoy Sonic Adventure 2 and to a lesser extent Adventure 1, I'd be kidding myself and anyone else if I tried to pass them off as good games. They're enjoyable enough, yeah, but they definitely have their share of problems.

What have you been smoking dude? Sonic Adventure did a great job, it's story was compelling and the open world was something that blew me away, and I loved it. And I loved loved LOVED E-102 "Gamma". Way better than E-123 "Omega". It's problems were the glitches (which were few and forgivable) and the camera which seemed to actively try to ******** you over sometimes. SA2B introduced Shadow, another brilliant storyline, tighter control(and difficulty) than it's predecessor and overall improve on the first game. Both games, like any game had their problems buy they are deserving of the title "good". Plus, ******** Chao Gardens man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:34 pm
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy

My bestie handed me the controller when I walked into the room because she didn't know where to go.

Oh, my apologies sweetcakes~
And that's the problem then, you didn't play it yourself you were handed the controller out of nowhere, that's not fair to say that it's the game's fault because of such. Plus you could have asked your team.  

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ucrayn

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:38 pm
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy
Malacrai Nazo
Cannibal Courtesy

Oh, my apologies sweetcakes~
And that's the problem then, you didn't play it yourself you were handed the controller out of nowhere, that's not fair to say that it's the game's fault because of such. Plus you could have asked your team.
Please stop with the names.
I never said it was the games fault. All I said was I had no idea what I was supposed to do.
Meaning I'm dumb and don't know what I'm doing.
I asked her and she didn't know either. She doesn't pay attention to much of anything anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:58 pm
I don't tend to ragequit unless I lost over an hour of game time by forgetting to save.

Otherwise...bring on the challenge. scream  

Bastets Blessing

Eloquent Fatcat

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 am
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
HAH.

What have you been smoking dude? Sonic Adventure did a great job, it's story was compelling and the open world was something that blew me away, and I loved it. And I loved loved LOVED E-102 "Gamma". Way better than E-123 "Omega". It's problems were the glitches (which were few and forgivable) and the camera which seemed to actively try to ******** you over sometimes. SA2B introduced Shadow, another brilliant storyline, tighter control(and difficulty) than it's predecessor and overall improve on the first game. Both games, like any game had their problems buy they are deserving of the title "good". Plus, ******** Chao Gardens man.
Nothing, and I have to wonder what you're on to think that I accused you of smoking anything (up until right now of course).

I will agree with you that Gamma was the best part of that game. Chao Gardens were the best part of the second one, LOL. And while Gamma and Shadow were pretty good, I wouldn't label them or anything else attached to the Sonic franchise to be a 'brilliant storyline' in any way. I would also not be so bold as to label either game 'good', although I would call them 'fun'. In fact, anyone to attach the labels of 'good' and 'brilliant storyline' to the Sonic Adventure series can probably be labeled as 'young' and potentially 'naive' too. Don't get me wrong, it's not like they were Sonic '06 or anything... Their gameplay is decent (though less so in the case of SA1) and they have some interesting story concepts, but they're not really that good.

By the way, the 'hah' was aimed at the Sonic 06 comment. It gets EXACTLY as much flak as it deserves.

Bastets Blessing
I don't tend to ragequit unless I lost over an hour of game time by forgetting to save.

Oh man, we've all been there, haven't we? Save often, kids. o3o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 am
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
HAH.

Nothing, and I have to wonder what you're on to think that I accused you of smoking anything (up until right now of course).

I will agree with you that Gamma was the best part of that game. Chao Gardens were the best part of the second one, LOL. And while Gamma and Shadow were pretty good, I wouldn't label them or anything else attached to the Sonic franchise to be a 'brilliant storyline' in any way. I would also not be so bold as to label either game 'good', although I would call them 'fun'. In fact, anyone to attach the labels of 'good' and 'brilliant storyline' to the Sonic Adventure series can probably be labeled as 'young' and potentially 'naive' too. Don't get me wrong, it's not like they were Sonic '06 or anything... Their gameplay is decent (though less so in the case of SA1) and they have some interesting story concepts, but they're not really that good.

By the way, the 'hah' was aimed at the Sonic 06 comment. It gets EXACTLY as much flak as it deserves.

Bastets Blessing

Oh man, we've all been there, haven't we? Save often, kids. o3o

Yet you haven't stated anything to justify them not being good games or calling me naive.  

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:42 am
Malacrai Nazo
Yet you haven't stated anything to justify them not being good games or calling me naive.
...*sigh* You're really making me do this? Do I really HAVE to? I thought it was pretty universally well-known that Sonic games from Adventure up until about Colors and Generations are just pretty bad in general.  
Game chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff