Help me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 pm
Umm, if you'd like: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gwj4gw9az26wa5s/JPNNotebookall.doc is a link to a document full of grammar/vocabulary I did in high school and uni, but the kanji doesn't have furigana so you're going to have to use the furigana option in Word or look them up if you need to. There may be a couple of mistakes in there, but yeah...

Other than that, here's http://free4dummies.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/japanese-language-learning-pack.html a link to a torrent full of Japanese textbooks, audio courses, children's books, etc, that could be useful too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:21 pm
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828

Thank you! My savior yet again (guild is pretty much dead ain't it?)
Pretty much lol

How sad...
Say, how long have you been studying Japanese? (Curious)
This is my tenth year♥ Sooo quite a long while lol
You?

I think just as long! I started out while I was still in grade school. The only reason I'm still a beginner...mainly life and school getting in the way of passions and dreams. sweatdrop
That sucks D: Damn real life and school lol
My school offered Japanese so I could always take classes, and my uni does too so if I didn't want to just self-study I could always study that way. Good thing too, or I probably be wouldn't be where I am now with my Japanese lol

Lucky, I've pretty much been teaching myself for around 10years xd  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:22 pm
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828

How sad...
Say, how long have you been studying Japanese? (Curious)
This is my tenth year♥ Sooo quite a long while lol
You?

I think just as long! I started out while I was still in grade school. The only reason I'm still a beginner...mainly life and school getting in the way of passions and dreams. sweatdrop
That sucks D: Damn real life and school lol
My school offered Japanese so I could always take classes, and my uni does too so if I didn't want to just self-study I could always study that way. Good thing too, or I probably be wouldn't be where I am now with my Japanese lol

Lucky, I've pretty much been teaching myself for around 10years xd
Well, I've posted some resources above if you want them... maybe they'll help♥
I'm not exactly motivated most of the time so self-study is a stop and start thing for me. (´△`)↓ Lately I've been improving (mainly with my Japanese self-study), but that's leaving my uni work and other course work to the last minute. Ugh, I need to sort out a schedule or something, I swear lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:43 pm
Jade-Maree
I'm not exactly motivated most of the time so self-study is a stop and start thing for me. (´△`)↓ Lately I've been improving (mainly with my Japanese self-study), but that's leaving my uni work and other course work to the last minute. Ugh, I need to sort out a schedule or something, I swear lol

How does the torrent link thing work? (a whole bunch of stuff in those folders?)
I try to do it in my spare time...although this last semester was killing me (I hardly had any time to rest much less be studying Japanese).  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:56 pm
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

How does the torrent link thing work? (a whole bunch of stuff in those folders?)
I try to do it in my spare time...although this last semester was killing me (I hardly had any time to rest much less be studying Japanese).
Okay, first you need to download and install a program like uTorrent (or BitTorrent, though I use uTorrent), make sure once you have it installed to go to settings and set your upload limit to 4 kb/s, and then click on the torrent download link, open the torrent and it'll download all the files within that torrent at once (it'll take a little while though, it took me about 2 days to get all of it)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:18 pm
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

Okay, first you need to download and install a program like uTorrent (or BitTorrent, though I use uTorrent), make sure once you have it installed to go to settings and set your upload limit to 4 kb/s, and then click on the torrent download link, open the torrent and it'll download all the files within that torrent at once (it'll take a little while though, it took me about 2 days to get all of it)

Whoa, that must be a lot of content there eek  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:34 pm
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

About 27 gig worth of it lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 pm
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

..............Really?..........Well let's burn some discs. burning_eyes  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:49 pm
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

I'm printing and binding the books I like and deleting the rest; damn I'm gonna go through a lot of paper D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:02 pm
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

I'm printing and binding the books I like and deleting the rest; damn I'm gonna go through a lot of paper D:

I bet, that's a lot of stuff there.  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:16 pm
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

I bet, that's a lot of stuff there.
At the moment I've chosen 27 books out of the however many there are in there to print. It's gonna take forever, I'm sure lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:32 am
Jade-Maree
At the moment I've chosen 27 books out of the however many there are in there to print. It's gonna take forever, I'm sure lol

Hopefully it's all worth the while, right?  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:28 pm
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

Hopefully~~ some of it's really good so I'm probably gonna end up with more textbooks than I know what to do with lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 am
Jade-Maree
CynHimawari2828
Jade-Maree

Hopefully~~ some of it's really good so I'm probably gonna end up with more textbooks than I know what to do with lol

I've been talking to you for a while now.....do you have any nicknames you prefer (and may I use them?)
Also, do you listen to any artists from Japan. I have one that I constantly listen to, but...that's only one after all. sweatdrop
Also, do you watch anime shows in Japanese? (sorry for all the questions) xp  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:54 pm
CynHimawari2828
I've been talking to you for a while now.....do you have any nicknames you prefer (and may I use them?)
Also, do you listen to any artists from Japan. I have one that I constantly listen to, but...that's only one after all. sweatdrop
Also, do you watch anime shows in Japanese? (sorry for all the questions) xp
Jade's fine(*^_^*) You?

Ummm, it's turned into a long list, but:
●abingdon boys school
●ALI PROJECT
●alice nine
●AnCafe
●Asian Kung Fu Generation
●Aural Vampire
●Big Bang
●BREAKERZ
●coldrain
●Dir en Grey
●Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
●FictionJunction KAORI/KEIKO/YUUKA
●Gackt
●GOING UNDER GROUND
●GReeeeN
●Imaginary Flying Machines
●LM.C
●LUNA SEA
●NIGHTMARE/NITEMARE
●ONE OK ROCK
●SuG
●WaT
●Yamashita Tomohisa
●NEWS
●Arashi
●Yuuya Matsushita
●YUI
●Ayumi Hamasaki
●Stereopony
●Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
●SCANDAL
●Morning Musume
●Shoujo Jidai
●Ayaka
●Kita Shuuhei
●Utada Hikaru
●Miyavi

As for anime, not much lately... been a lot more into dramas. I have a manga list: http://hisuiai.tumblr.com/manga <- there, and a drama list http://mydramalist.com/profile/hisuiai <- there.  
Japanese language

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff