Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:16 pm
He cupped his hands at his elbows, leaning against his knees. It wasn't something he wanted to discuss. It wasn't something he wanted to explain to anyone's face. It was painful enough without having someone confront him about it. "Just leave me alone. Please."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 pm
Rather than give any indication of agreeing to his request, Seraphine instead moved and plopped down on the bench beside him with a simple and almost indignant, "No." Because no. He hadn't been hurt, but she and Rosie had - forget everyone else - Rosie especially, since not only did she get hit in the head but it was her freaking sister, of all people, that had done all of this. She, herself, was fine emotionally, but she couldn't help but assume that the blonde needed her best friends right now. To suddenly up and leave them both with no word - at least, not to Seraphine - and therefore leave Rosie when she needed them, was so not okay on so many levels. The fact he wanted to leave at such a time when their friend needed them most was almost insulting, and only served to fuel her own anger, "What the hell's wrong with you? Why do you want to leave all of a sudden? Is it because of what happened in Kanto? Because, honestly, all of that should make you want to stay more, not ******** leave." What kind of friend was he, if he was going to just leave? Her thoughts and opinions ran away with her, and his lack of definitive answers didn't help with that in the slightest. "Rosie needs us more than ever right now because of her sister, and you're just going to ******** leave?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:32 pm
"Maybe I'm just a horrible person," he suggested, his words wielding a cold contempt against himself. "Maybe I'm not cut out to be someone's friend. Rosie doesn't need me." The idea that he would stay in Kodo just to lick wounds that his own hand inflicted was sickening. He didn't need or want to feel like even less of a person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:39 pm
"Or maybe you're just being a depressed little a*****e who wants to run away from s**t instead of staying to face it," Sera said heatedly as she stood up and aimed for his face, but changed her mind at the last second and attempted to backhand his shoulder instead. "Maybe you're not realizing that you can think whatever the ******** you want, but you can't ignore the fact that you are one of Rosie's best friends. No matter what the hell kind of bullshit reasons you give me, that fact isn't changing because it's not yours to change or make up excuses for." Her hands were balled into fists again as she glared down at him, though her volume had lessened. "You can say 'maybe' all ******** day long if that makes you feel better, but all I'm hearing is 'I don't want to deal with this s**t even if Rosie does need her friends right now, so I'm just saying she doesn't need me specifically and I'm leaving indefinitely instead.' I have never in my life heard more bullshit than what I'm hearing from you right now."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:51 pm
"Yes! I'm a coward!" he said suddenly, his volume rising to a shout as he stood with a wide gesture. "I'm a selfish coward and my own problems are more important to me than anything else!" Being hated hereā€¦ Honestly, it felt as though that would probably make things easier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 pm
Seraphine leveled him with a look that clearly showed her displeasure. It really was a shame she couldn't cross her arms to accentuate it. Oh well. It would've been unnecessary anyway, she figured as she pulled out her cell again with a small sigh. She would've had to uncross them regardless to text Rosie.

Yeah he's being really dumb, come here asap

Quick text finished, she put her phone away again and began to make movements to cross her arms, thought better of it, and instead put her hands on her hips. "Well that's a start, anyway," she said with a huff, her volume not rising to match his despite her anger with him at the moment. Rosie would have to come and help her, because she didn't know that she could do much reasoning with him since all she wanted to do was shout at him and smack him. Neither of those things would probably be very effective. "What problems? Her sister didn't hurt you." Honestly she had no idea what the nature of these supposed problems of his were, though she figured they weren't physical - utilizing any sort of example, though, might help to get some sort of helpful response from him instead of more deflection or excuses.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:33 pm
Sera's message had not been enough to explain what was going on, but the fact that her friend had told her that she should come had been enough to get the blond trainer on her Rapidash and on her way to the docks.

She couldn't imagine what this would be about but she couldn't help but feel really worried regardless.
She didn't get the next message from Sera, not aware that her gear had gone off before the two would hear approaching hard hooves.
a large gray and flaming horse pulling up next to Luna with a greeting snort before he looked over at the two humans.

Rosie sat up straighter on the Rapidash's back, her eyes wide, hair once again pulled back with the head band.
She blinked, noticing first the looks on both their faces, and the way they were standing, before her gaze drifted down toward the bags by Luke.

"Whats wrong?" Rosie asked, confused as she slipped her leg over and dropped off of Pastin, walking over to her friends. "I got Sera's text."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:05 pm
Unfortunately Luke would offer no such example and would indeed continue only to deflect the matter, his head turned in defiance. His attention was drawn briefly to Rosie, surprised, when she appeared, though he regarded her only briefly before the troubled frown returned and he averted his gaze again, silent. Clearly he shouldn't have come so early; he'd just have to wait it out until boarding began.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:10 pm
Luna offered a quiet, polite greeting nicker to Pastin before she, too, turned her attention back to the children.

Sera hadn't expected Rosie to come so fast, and she briefly regarded her with some surprise before the expression fell into a flat glare. "He says he's leaving for Grande Ile and he's not coming back," she informed the blonde with an exasperated, one-armed gesture, "and all of his reasons were just bullshit excuses," the last few words aimed specifically at Luke and in a higher volume than the rest of her explanation. "He didn't tell me exactly why the ******** he's leaving. He didn't even say he was leaving either, I just happened to walk by at the right time. Did he tell you he was leaving?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:53 pm
Rosie blinked at Luke, who kept his gaze away from both of then before looking to Seraphine instead when her friend started to talk.
One could always tell when Sera was upset, since her language became quite colorful, not that Rosie minded, it got across what the brunette was saying quite clearly.

Looking back over to Luke quickly, her brow knit in worry. "What? Not come back? That... no that can't be right. "
Was she misunderstanding maybe? Or was this a joke? Why would he leave an not come back?  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:56 pm
"I left a letter," he said, his tone forcibly aloof. "I already said I don't have to explain myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:58 pm
"Nope, you're not misunderstanding s**t," Sera said with displeasure, still wanting really badly to cross her arms. "He's leaving forever. And like ******** you don't have to explain yourself, up and leaving us after all of that s**t went down." Right when Rosie needed her friends the most. "Why are you being an a*****e all of a sudden?" This was all kinds of weird and messed up and unacceptable.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:25 pm
"A letter... wha-" She paused, glancing from Sera to Luke again, then down to the bags.
She didn't know what to think, or do at this point, As Sera continued Rosie just seemed to stand there, looking surprised and cautious.
Something she said though caused Rosie to blink a couple of times, her shoulders sagging.
After everything that went down, he's leaving after what happened with Faleen.

Was this all her fault. She suddenly found it harder to breath, trying to catch an even breath as she watched Luke, how distant and harsh he seemed. This was her fault.
"Oh... no. Luke." She spoke out suddenly, taking a step forward "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry!" She reached her hand up to clasp them to the sides of her neck, speaking with desperation as she seemed to come to a realization as to why he was leaving. She barely had time to take a breath before she seemed to ramble on.
"I know I should have listened to you, I know I should have trusted you more when you told me it she dangerous, I was stupid I know, and its all my fault, I let her hurt people. You were right, you were always right, you have every right to be upset. But please, please, please don't leave."

Oh god how could she be so stupid, she probably sounded so pathetic right now, but she could not handle the thought of him not coming back becasue of her.
"Please don't go away, I'm sorry!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:51 pm
"Don't apologize to me!" he demanded, nearly aghast at Rosie's words. "Listen to me about what? When was I ever right about anything?" He paused, expelling the frantic quality from his tone and coercing a grimacing smile to his features. When he resumed, it was with a great strain in his voice and a faint trembling in his clenched hands, "It's not so 'all of a sudden,' Sera. This is the kind of person I've always been." He forced his fingers to spread from his palms with a faint shrug in gesture to himself. "I just used everyone as a crutch when things were hard for me. I said a lot of nice things to keep you standing with me." He drew a breath to try and bolster his failing expression, giving a humorless laugh, Hah! I was just saying whatever sounded good. It was nothing I could back up in the first place. But if things are going to be dangerous, then it's easier for me to just go back to Grande Ile than stay here playing at this stupid charade." The words left him feeling sick.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:07 pm
The brunette hadn't even considered the thought Rosie might try to shoulder the blame of him leaving because of her sister, but she dismissed it anyway. Rosie hadn't had a clue that her sister was anything but nice, the sister she apparently loved dearly, so to place any blame on her seemed practically ludicrous and honestly a little insulting. "Rosie, it isn't your fault," Sera agreed wholeheartedly with Luke, the first time she agreed with him about anything thus far. "Don't blame yourself, I'm not having any of that s**t."

"And you," she whipped around to aim another glare at Luke, "don't give me any of that bullshit, either. You went through hell and back in a ******** handbasket, a lot more than either of us have, and it's kind of obvious that when s**t like that happens you're gonna need friends to get through it. That's kind of a 'duh' thing, so don't give me any of this crutch excuse or anything. And it's the same thing - s**t's happened and now Rosie needs her friends to get through it. Are you gonna say that now she is using us as a crutch because things are hard for her now?" He could use any example he wanted, but if he was going to turn emotional support from friends into an excuse, she damn well was going to turn it right back around on him.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff