Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] ஐӍαиɢℓєδ Ӎυsιcஐ (On Hold) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 pm

As Matthew came around, Julian was looking at him with worried eyes. "Don't apologize, really. It isn't your fault." Julian was glad that the male had calmed down and the lights were back on. There was only a few light rolls of thunder left. Nothing big and nothing serious. His sharp, blue eyes looked down at his hand as Matthew gripped it in his own. "You're welcome." He gave him a sad smile, a man who's name he just found out, was slowly giving away bits and pieces more quickly than he thought he might be. Julian slowly took his coat back, still looking on with worried eyes. He was going to offer his coat back to Matthew to keep on but he was suddenly talking, pulling Julian's mind from the coat in his hands.

"Why?" It was a simple question but pretty much covered it all. His question was answered, but not in the way he had wanted it to be. Though Matthew said it as a warning, Julian took it as a challenge. Once they were walking again, Julian folded his hands behind his back. "I will let you know now, I will not stop 'reading' nor will I give up." Julian was stubborn, far too stubborn to let go now. In his eyes, he was already too far in to get out. He didn't want to get out anyways. For once, he found a good companion, a friend if he so dared. Why would he let up now? Where so many denied Julian company, this one gave it willingly and both of them were happy to have it.

Things lightened up as their trip continued. What was left of the lightening and thunder slowly died away and the rain even let up. Once the doors to the gardens were open, they moved outside. Julian had his umbrella open, shielding them both from the light drizzle as they ventured out amongst the green and splashes of bright colors. Julian closed his eyes, breathing in slowly, enjoying the smell of the fresh rain and sweet flowers. Julian always enjoyed nature but he hadn't studied further into it so when Matthew began talking about each flower, naming them off and telling him facts about them, he was, to say the least, impressed. He smiled as Matthew talked about all the flowers and showed more of himself that was clearly buried.

The younger man's joy was Julian's joy. "Would you like to go get some lunch?" Julian asked without so much of a thought. It would just be friendly lunch. Maybe discuss more works of art of flowers. He would love to learn more about them from Matthew. He was truly enjoying his time with the man and wanted to get to know him more. After only a night of their first meeting, a discussion about Gabriel then modern art. Now they were going through the same museum they met at and had spent hours together already without the time even being noticed. It was already one in the afternoon, though the sky could have fooled anybody.

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:45 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Matthew was rather glad to know that Julian wasn't going to stop looking into him. It was the very first time in a long while that anyone had shown any interest in him. Matthew was so used to just being brushed off and ignored as the "poor little crazy boy". He had to learn how to live without being acknowledged and to finally have someone show some kind of interest in his sent butterflies fluttering low in his stomach. The flowers sent a calm over Matthew, in a sense, he often forgot about his worries when he was in the gardens. He would smell the scent of the trees, and the flowers, and the grass that was in the gardens and just feel like he was safe. He was in a walled off little piece of heaven with a small pond that held lillys and koi fish with the drooping willow that hung in the back.

The gardens were Matthews favorite place to be in the museum. Somehow though, even with the clouds over head, the garden was seeming much brighter. Matthew figured it was because he finally had someone to talk to about all the plants, and the different flowers, someone who would actually listen, and smile, and reply to him without any obligation. Matthew was talking about a certain bush of roses when Julian asked him if he wanted to go to lunch. Matthew stopped, looking up at the other, and took a moment to just think about what to do. He wanted to say yes, oh god did he want to say yes, but there was so much risk to saying yes. If he did than most likely they would leave the museum, which already had Matthew on edge, and go somewhere else.

That would break more rules than the ones he has already broken in the past few days. Matthew was already running the risk of getting in even more trouble with his sister just by hanging around Julian but Matthew.. he didn't want to stop speaking with Julian. The man listened and he spoke with such intelligence that Matthew found himself enraptured whenever the other spoke. Matthew didn't want it to stop and as he looked up at Julian he decided that things couldn’t get any worse than they were already. There would be to much suspicion if his sister tried to either move him or keep him from going to the museum so Matthew decided that living a little on the edge wouldn’t hurt him too much.

"I would actually. I certainly don't want to stop talking to you." Matthew rubbed his hands together, the cold slipping threw his gloves to bit at his old injuries. "You can choose what you would like to do. Surprise me." Matthew grinned a little and then showed the other the pond, carefully stopping a few children from feeding the fish. Matthew crouched in front of the pouting little girl, one he had seen at the museum several times. "Don't worry the fish isn't hungry little one. Koi fish are very special little fish. During the inter, when the water is cold, they don't need to eat. If they do eat they get very sick and very sad. If a Koi fish is sad they go to sleep and sleep for a very, very, long time." The little girl blinked at Matthew and then nodded. "Can't you just wake them up?" Matthew shook his head, trying to avoid the subject of death for such a little girl. "No because there sleeping so deep so that when they do wake up they can be happy again. So don't feed them alright? And go find your mom. You shouldn’t be out here all alone." Matthew ruffled the little girls hair and watched her run off with a small chuckle.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Julian was watched the emotions that flew across his face as he clearly weighted the want to go out and the fear of going out to a simple lunch with him. Finally, Julian got his answer and he smiled at what he said. "Okay." Julian smiled, already having a place in mind where they could go for a nice lunch. Julian followed Matthew to the Koi pond. Standing near the other male, keeping the umbrella up as he talked with a little girl about not feeding the Koi fish this late in the season. Julian was once again, impressed. He could never really make a connection with children. He tried to talk to them, but they all shied away from him and his big words.

Matthew handed it all perfectly. The way he disguised death as a never ending slumber. The girl seemed to have gotten it. She ran off a little bit and Julian looked down into the pond. "I had no idea about the Koi. You're very good with children." Julian held out his hand for him to take to help him to his feet. When his hand was grasp, Julian helped Matthew up to his feet, his hand lingering on the other male's. For a moment, time stood still. He was holding onto his gloved hand, the leather cold from the weather, though there was heat beneath it. Human heat. Julian's bright, blue eyes met Matthew's deep, jade eyes and held them for a moment, for as long as he held his gloved hand.

Slowly, he let it go, a tug in his chest as his hand fell to his side. Breath caught in his throat, Julian finally looked away and spoke. "Well, would you like to eat now, or later?" He wasn't sure if he could hold that gaze for too long right now, not after that split second of intense staring. Julian could feel heat rise up in his cheeks, convincing himself that it was his body trying to keep himself warm from the cold around them. "I know a wonderful place not too far from here." Julian began as he finally looked back to Matthew, avoiding his eyes this time, he wasn't sure if he could hold it for that long. Such bright eyes, how could he? Julian glanced up at his eyes for a moment, it was almost like an addiction. How could he go without seeing them now that he had already laid his own upon them?

Who knew eyes could be that deep. How did he miss Matthew before? Had they seen each other before but never talked until now? Julian racked his brain to try to remember if he had ever seen Matthew somewhere else before. Maybe when he was driving and Matthew was walking? Julian couldn't find anything. But they were here now and that's all the mattered.

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:31 am
Mute Black Sheep

Matthew was thankfully for the help up, his mind not focusing on the other grabbing his hand, and then when he was standing he finally realized that Julian was holding his hand. Slowly he looked up at the other man, jade meeting green, and he felt a warm pulse in his heart. It had been many years since he had felt someone hold his hand and to feel that pleasant warmth again was like water on his senses. Something long hiding in Matthew shattered it's restraints and he felt it wrap around him and pulse inside his chest. It was a strange feeling, one he had not felt before, and it caused his cheeks to carefully burn with just a hint of pink. Matthew didn't quite understand it but as Julian carefully let his hand go, Matthew letting it fall to his side, he felt like suddenly he had lost something.

Jade green eyes focused back on the path for a second and Matthew had to clear his throat before he could speak. "That sounds lovely." Matthew smiled up at Julian, their eyes meeting again, and he felt that warmth pulse again. Matthew carefully followed the other, his hands now in his pockets "I used to help with the younger disabled kids in my school. I got really good at helping them and talking to them. I love children a lot and I often help out with the schools that come to the museum." Matthew smiled and waved good bye to the little girl who had found her mom. She was a sweet kid and Matthew was glad he hadn't upset her with the story of the fish. The girls mom mouthed thank you and Matthew simply nodded before following Julian out of the museum.

That trip to the restaurant was pleasantly silent, Matthew just taking in the sights he hadn't really seen in a while, he didn't seem to mind the expensive car they were in, or the look of the place they were heading for. Matthew had grown up used to riches and beside finding them horrible boring they didn't affect him like they would most who looked like him. He didn't look poor but he dressed like an average person. Not a thing he wore beside the converse were name brand. When they reached the restaurant Matthew carefully stepped out, looking up at the building before him, and felt a strange ping of familiarity.

When they stepped into the restaurant Matthew realized that he had been there once before, a good friend of his back in grade school had parents that ran the very popular restaurant, and Matthew felt his heart sink. He hadn't seen the boy since he had left grade school but he knew the boy would remember him, hell Matthew remembered the boy's face, and true to behold after they were seated there was a familiar face bounding up to them. The boy-now-man smiled at Julian who he had seen before and then spotted Matthew. He blinked in surprise and then his face lit up. "Matthew Yates is that you!? My god it's been years." Matthew couldn’t say he was to upset about seeing the young man, honestly who would be, but it meant trouble. He still smiled though, this man had been his closest friend, and held out a hand for him to shake "Too many Jamal. I had thought I would never see you again." Jamal grinned wider and shook Matthews hand.

"I am so glad to see you! You know I was just thinking about you! We had a mishap with our pianist today and I shouted at him something along the lines of "my best friend in grade school could play better than you" and well… he didn't take to kindly. Then again he had never heard you play." Matthew felt his heart give a painful twinge because he knew what was coming. "Since you’re here… if you still play would you… Will you please play just one song? It's been so long since I have heard you play." Matthew stared at the man and no matter how much he wanted to say no, looking up at Jamal, he just couldn’t. He wanted to touch key's again, to feel them beneath his fingers, and so he nodded. "I'll have to sing as well you know. If you want a recreation of grade school." Jamal nodded eagerly and then turned to Julian. "Oh sir I am really sorry! I hope you don't mind if I interrupt your guy's date but It would help me a great deal." Matthew went to protest that it was a date but was being quickly taken to the piano.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Julian walked in pace with Matthew to keep them both under the cover of the umbrella, walking at his side with admiration in his own eyes. "That's truly wonderful. Kids don't exactly take too much of a shine to me." He smiled to himself. Even as a kid himself, Julian was always off on his own, reading or drawing. He was often outside, enjoying nature. Never really had any friends growing up as a child, or in his teens or in his adult hood. Though he'd like to say that Matthew was his friend. His first one really. Made sense why Julian was always so lonely and hated being alone. Though he kind of set himself up for his loneliness as a child. Always had his nose in a book. He wanted to be like his father so he started young. His vocabulary enhanced and he spoke very proper. No child understood him and didn't want to be around him.

Though through his self alienation, he found love for learning, he found temporary companionship in adults whom understood him and praised him for being such a good and educated child. Though as he grew, he received less and less of that as he, himself became an adult. He then turned to more studying, more learning and art. He delved in deeper and deeper, traveling great distances just to see some of the most rarest pieces. It did bring him happiness, just to stare at those masterworks but it could still not fill the void in his life. It had been left open for so long. Nothing could really ever fill it completely and permanently. Though Julian still searched for just what the was. Person or interest, he would find it.

Julian led Matthew to his car, opening the door for him and holding the umbrella over his head as he got in. Once he closed the door, Julian walked to the driver's seat. He shook the umbrella off before closing the door and setting the soggy thing behind the drivers seat. The radio was on, but just above a very low volume. Classical music quietly played through the car trip. The tall buildings seemed to just slip past them, the smooth ride taking them quickly away from the museum. Julian pulled in front of a building. The rain had stopped, though the clouds remained dark and still threatened to pour any minute. Grabbing his umbrella, Julian opened the car door for Matthew then the building door for him.

Julian smiled at the place he chose. He always loved coming here to hear the piano player. It was always so relaxing listening to the piano play as he just sat there, either eating a small meal or enjoying a glass of wine. The pair were seated quickly, the table for two that was given to them was seating near the dark cherry baby piano that looked almost like blood in the dim lights. Though where Julian would stare and watch, the bench was empty. He was really hoping the there would be a pianist playing today. The voice pulled Julian's gaze away from the haunting sight to the male that stood at their table. As the conversation went on, Julian looked to Matthew, judging his reaction to what the man spoke. So he played the piano? Why hadn't Julian noticed before?

Looking to Matthew's gloved hands, he stared at the long, slender fingers. Of course he played, he had perfect piano hands. Julian couldn't help but to smile once Matthew agreed to play. It was better than listening to somebody else play with Matthew, he got to hear Matthew play. "Oh..... but it's not....' It was too late, the man named Jamal had drug Matthew away from the table, both out of hearing reach. 'a date." Julian finished by himself. Matthew was led to the piano. Julian turned his head seat to the left so he could get a better look at Matthew as he played.

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Matthew stumbled slightly as he was tugged over to the piano, his heart pulling a little at the sight of the lovely instrument, and then he was being seated at the bench and Jam was running off to go and set up the mic. Matthew sighed a little, a few people turning to see the commotion and then going back to their meal. Matthew took a deep breath and smiled up at Jamal when he placed the mic in front of him before looking down at his hands and carefully removing the gloves. His left hand was normal, un harmed, but when his left was revealed it showed the darker spider webbing of scars from several different surgeries. Jamal blinked slightly and went to speak but Matthew simply rest his hands on the keys, fingers stroking the ivory, and then he started to play.

"He stumbled into faith and thought 'God this is all… there is?'" Matthew watched from the corner of his eye as Jamal stepped down from where the piano was. The resturant had gone silent as he had started his song and he wasn't sure if this was a good or bad sign.

"The pictures in his mind arose and began to breathe. And all the gods and all the worlds began colliding on a backdrop of blue." Matthew felt his chest clench a little as the noise around him faded away and he focused only on the song he was singing and playing.

"Blue lips, Blue veins.." the song finally picked up, the keys becoming less repetative and more intricate.
"He took a step but then felt tired
He said "I'll rest a little while"
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child
And all the people hurried fast, real fast
And no one ever smiled"

Matthew could feel the tiny ache starting in his hands already and he knew that the song would get painful before it was over.

"Blue lips, blue veins
Blue, the color of our planet
From far, far away
Blue lips, Blue veins
Blue, the color of our planet
Form far, far away."

The first verse was repeated again and Matthew felt his heart clench slightly.

And no one saw and no one heard
They just followed the lead
The pictures in his mind awoke
And began to breed"

The song picked up again but this time Matthew could feel his hand starting to ache but he covered it easily. It made his heart ache to know that he couldn’t play like he used to and playing this song made it more evident.

They started off beneath the knowledge tree
And they chopped it down to make a picket fence
And marching along the railroad tracks
They smiled real wide for the camera lenses
As they made it past the enemy lines
Just to become enslaved in the assembly lines

By this point Matthew knew it had been stupid to play, not matter how amazing it made his heart feel, because his hand was burning in pain and would most likely be unable to move by the next day. He would pay for having played but even though he knew it was a bad idea he couldn’t help but be happy.

"Blue, the most Human color…
Blue the most human color..
Blue the most human color.
Blue lips, Blue veins.
Blue , the color of our planet
From far, far, away."

Matthew felt his heart give another squeeze as the song ended and the silent restaurant stay silent. He looked to Jamal "Did I do something wrong?" Jamal was just standing their with wide eyes and then he slowly shook his head, the rest of the restaurant erupting in applause. Matthew shifted and looked over to his table "Can I get back to my lunch?" Jamal nodded slowly and then watched Matthew slide on his gloves with a wince before standing up and heading back to his table.

"I am sorry about that…. I know we came here for lunch but it has been a very long time since I have played." Matthew smiled, rubbing at his injured hand. The smiled was tight from the pain but the joy was still very obvious. After so long of going without the piano it had been euphoric to finally be able to play it. A few people came up personally to applaud him his job well done, asked if he would come again, and were disappointed to know that he wouldn’t. Matthew sighed, brushing some of his hair behind his ear, and smiled at Julian. He almost wished the other had seen the scars… if only so he wouldn’t have to completely explain why an obviously right handed person was eating with their left hand.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:11 am

The moment Matthew began to sing, the restaurant went silent. Just his voice alone was wonderful. Julian enjoyed the sound of Matthew's voice, but he had no idea that he could sing so wonderfully. Julian didn't take any orders while Matthew was playing and singing. Not that he could focus on anything but the mysterious male. The song cut deep, Julian could easily see past the beautiful singing and piano playing. He felt the words Matthew sang, he felt how true they were and how deep they cut as he sang.

His words, his son, with each word was engraved on Julian's heart and mind. They weren't just glorified words, they held meaning and emotion. With each word and verse, goosebumps rose up on Julian's skin. He shivered from the intensity. Taking a quick look around the room, he found that he wasn't the only one having such an experience. Though when he looked back to Matthew, he caught the pained expression on his face. Studying his movements, he found falters in Matthew's right hand. He had been rubbing it through out the day, he had kept his gloves on and avoided using his right hand as much as possible.

The moment the song ended, the restaurant remained silent for a moment before Julian began to clap and the rest followed through. Julian stood as Matthew stood, still applauding. Finally he made it back, Julian smiling. "Don't apologize. That was truly..... amazing." Slowly, the icy blue eyes moved down to the hand that Julian was currently rubbing with pain. So it was his hand. They both finally sat down and their orders were taken. Julian sat back and beamed at Matthew as the people came up to him and told him how amazing he was, only to find out with disappointment that he would not be playing again. Their appetizers came and Julian noted that Matthew was eating with his left hand.

"May I?" Julian offered out his own hand. "If it hurts, you have to warm it to get blood circulating correctly." He explained. Once Matthew had placed his hand in Julian's, he began to rub his gloved hand, half tempted to just take off the glove to see what Matthew hid underneath. Taking the end of the glove, Julian gave it a small tug and looked up to Matthew. He pulled on the glove a little more, giving the pianist a chance to tell him no if he really didn't want the glove off.

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:37 am
Mute Black Sheep

Matthew was pleasantly surprised by Julian's reaction, he was glad that the other had enjoyed his playing so mach, and as they waited for their appetizers they were rather silent. It was a pleasant silence that didn't leave Matthew feeling like he had to fill the void. Matthew was glad when the appetizers came, his stomach giving a small little rumble at the prospect of food, and he started to eat, before he knew it Julian was mentioning in hand in the way that Matthew wasn't expecting and the blond was placing his hand lightly in the others. For a few moments he just let it sit there and then Julian was pulling at his glove and giving him a questioning glance.

Matthew looked up at Julian and he truly felt an internal debate. He didn't know if he should let the other see the entirety of his injury or not but after a few seconds Matthew only nodded. As the glove slid off Matthew felt his slightly cool hand being held in Julian's slightly warm ones. It was such a strange feeling after living years of hiding his hand away, weather under bandages or fabric, and now to have someone other than himself so freely looking at the scars and actually feeling them was… strange in a good way.

The long spider webbing on scars pressed into the pale skin in thin lines. The majority of the scars were from the surgeries to try and save his hand, not from the actual injury, and even then they were still not very small. They were ugly though, not by a long shot, where most people had scars that got very dark and raised to be completely irritating Matthews scar's were lighter, seeing as they were older, and they didn't raise the skin. Now it simply looked like he had almost painted on the lines that marred the skin. As Julian moved his hand and heated it with his own warm hand Matthew felt some of the tension fall away from his shoulders as the pain let up.

Nothing could get rid of the ache and pain fully, Matthew knew this, but the feeling of warmth on his hand really did help. Matthew sighed a little and then chuckled "With you holding my hand like this no one is going to believe this isn't a date." Matthew meant it as a joke of course but it seemed to be quite true from the looks that they were getting. Matthew didn't mind though, he knew he really should have, but He knew that they were not on a date so it didn't matter what everyone else thought.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Julian watched Matthew for his unasked question. It was given to him with a small, simple nod. Carefully, Julian removed Matthew's glove. The scarred hand didn't disgust him, it didn't shock him. They were scars, they were a story, they were another piece to Matthew's past. Looking up from the scarred hand, Julian smiled and began to rub his hand in both of his larger ones. Slowly, he warmed up the tensed hand. He could feel it as he rubbed out the knots. He was careful with how much pressure he put on Matthew's hand as he worked on the knots.

They slowly came loose and he caught the relaxed face Matthew had. "Let them think what they wish." So what if people thought that it was a date? It really didn't matter. Two very good looking men sitting down at a table together in an intimate setting, everybody already thought they were on a date when they came in together. "We know the truth and that's all the matters." Julian slowly stopped rubbing Matthew's hand when he no longer felt anymore knots. Julian put Matthew's glove back on. "I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable." Julian smiled at the male sitting on the other side of the table before starting on his appetizer of thinly cut, raw fish over avocado on top of beef tartare. It had a delicate taste that was very appealing to Julian's pallet.

There was a simple hum of conversation through the restaurant, a very pleasant sound when silence wasn't wanted. Once they had finished their appetizers, their meal was taken and the waiter flitted off, staring at the two, not so much with hatred or anger but with curiosity. It didn't bother Julian, like he had said before, let them think what they want. "How old were you when you started playing the piano?" Julian asked, his glass of wine had gone untouched so far, the glass of water he asked for was practically empty. He hands his hands resting palm down on the cool surface of the table.

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:05 am
Mute Black Sheep

Matthew was pleasantly surprised as the other started rubbing out the knots in his hand, the ache slowly starting to fade to just a general numbness, and when the other said to just ignore those around them Matthew smiled. It was a wise choice of words and Matthew was more than happy to oblige. When his hand finally stopped aching and Matthew was sure that he would be able to use his hand to eat he felt Julian pull his own hands away and slide his glove back on for him. Something inside his missed the touch already and Matthew just told himself it was because the warmth had helped the ache and that was all.

Matthew sighed as he pulled his hand back and quickly shook his head when the other mentioned about making him uncomfortable. "No need. It's been a while since my hand hasn't ached as bad. Thank you." Matthew smiled and then carefully started eating his appetizer. It was a simple light salad with some thin cut fish on it, just enough to hold Matthew over until their lunch was brought out. Matthew didn't often eat very much, he never really had even when he was still growing, and so the salad was enough for him.

The waiter came back to refill Julian's water and also gave Matthew a glass of wine, the young male smiling and nodding in appreciation before taking a very small and delicate sip. He had grown used to drinking wine at a young age, his parents wanted him to not binge when he turned twenty and was legally allowed to drink, and so he had learned at the age of fourteen how to properly drink wine. When Julian spoke next Matthew felt a sigh leave him and he set his wine glass down, his fingers pulling lightly at the cloth, and he tried to remember when exactly he started playing the piano.

"I think I was five when I started lessons but ever since I was two years old I have been banging around on the piano." Matthew smiled to himself but the smile fell a little as he looked to his right hand. "It's harder now, much harder, I can't even play a full song through without my hand seizing up. But it's life and I deal with it. What about you? Do you play any instruments? Sing perhaps?" Matthew looked the other over for a moment, eyeing up his hands and face. "You seem like you might play the cello, maybe the violin. I get a string instrument vibe from you. Something elegant and poised but still robust enough for a man to play." Matthew smiled a little wider at that, his eyes giving a playful glint, he was so easily warming up to Julian that it was even shocking to himself. It had been a long while since Matthew had felt a connection with anyone.

Matthew carefully sipped at his wine, the act almost giving a seductive feel to it, just one of many flaws that Matthew had. He tended to flirt, even when he was much younger, without the clear intention to. He meant to just joke and play around but instead it came off as flirting which had gotten him in trouble with quite a few girls and even more guys. Either they thought he was playing them or they were pissed that he thought they were gay. Of course after a quick explanation everyone would brush it off and laugh about it later.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:20 am

Julian smiled as Matthew thought back to when he first began to play. He wasn't surprised that he was a child to hit the keys of a piano as a child. Though the smile slowly faded when Matthew talked about how hard it was to play. "Perhaps with slow, steady training, you can play again." It would take time, but if he could work on it, then it could be done. Julian smiled and laughed softly. "I do and yes, I play a violin. Though I haven't played it for some time. Work gets in the way often and some times it is hard to find motivation and inspiration when you're alone so often." He smiled again, he caught the look Matthew was giving him.

Julian couldn't tell what he meant by it. A simple, playful smile or was it a flirting smile? Julian was horrible at telling the two apart. Instead of reaching for his glass of water, he picked up his wine glass and finally took a small drink from it. "What about singing? You sing wonderfully. Did you go to school to learn or go to a vocal teacher?" Julian carefully set the glass back down onto the table. As they continued to talk, their meals came and Julian ate the grilled chicken breast slowly, getting caught up in talking about anything that came to their minds. Most of it was about music, art and places. Time flew by so quickly, he didn't even realize that it was getting late into the afternoon.

Their meals had been finished and they slowly drank wine, talked and relaxed in each others company. "Honestly, I'm surprised we haven't met before. How could I miss somebody like you?" Julian laughed as he sat back in his chair. They had so many things in common and Julian found that talking with him was much easier than anything. He usually had a hard time connecting to people or talking with him, but this wasn't the case with Matthew. It was all just so.... easy. Julian felt at peace with everything. This is what he had been missing. A true companion. Though he thought companion, Julian could not stop staring at Matthew. Those bright, jade eyes. His pale lips and his smile.

Julian couldn't deny that Matthew was attractive because he was, he was really attractive. He'd actually like to ask more personal questions, but Julian decided to save those for a different time, when they both were more familiar with each other perhaps. The waiter came back with the check, handing it to Julian. He opened the check book, glanced at the price before pulling out his credit card and placing it in the booklet before handing it back to the waiter. "Is there anywhere else you'd like to go?" Julian offered, still nursing the half glass of wine he had left.

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:33 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Matthew simply shook his head when the other mentioned that more practice with the piano could help him. He had been doing constant therapy for years now, it was the only other thing he did beside the museum, and his hand was basically at the best it was going to be. "I have been in Therapy for a long time for it. It is a lot better that it was but I will never be able to play like I used to." Matthew chuckled when the other said that he did indeed play the violin and he sipped at his wine before setting the glass down. "Just knew that you did. You have the hands for it. Plus the calluses you have on the pads of your fingers show it. I would love to be able to hear you play. A fair trade off you know?" Matthew loved the sound of the violin, even though he was completely retched at playing the instrument, and he would love to hear Julian play it if he was given the chance to hear him.

Matthew blinked at the singing comment and laughed, shaking his head "No, No, I never got any lessons for that. Unless you count singing in the shower!" Matthew brushed some hair behind his ear. "I just started singing one day and didn't stop really. My mother used to love hearing me sing and play the piano at the same time but in high school I stopped singing as much. I have to admit I am a bit rusty at the moment." They continued to talk for a long while, their meals came and Matthew had some kind of pasta with prawns in it, and they both just kind of forgot the time. Matthew was completely enraptured by Julian and all his different stories, and his opinions on art and music. Matthew had to admit the others man voice was also rather relaxing to listen to. He could listen to it for an eternity if he had too.

When the other mentioned not meeting before Matthew nodded carefully. "I don't know how we haven't met before either. If you have even been to the museum once I should have seen you, and you seemed to know you way around pretty well, so I don't know how we hadn't run into each other." Matthew was honestly surprised that they hadn't run into each other before, even more considering how frequently Matthew went to the museum. He rally wished that they had met before because it was all so simple to talk to Julian, and the man's voice calmed him, Matthew just wanted to continue talking to the other for the rest of the day, long into the night, and he felt a fool for it.

When the check came Matthew was quickly thwarted from grabbing it and he felt a small pout spread on his face as Julian paid for their meals, which were half price thanks to Matthews performance, but he didn't make a fuss about it. They spoke for a little longer and when Julian asked if there was anywhere else that Matthew would like to go the blond bit his lip slightly and shrugged. "I don't know… I haven't been many places since… So I don't really know what there is to do anymore. If you need to head to work or something just tell me… I don't want to take up all your time." Internally Matthew was saying that yes, yes he did want to take up all of Julian's time, and the thought was a bit jarring. These feelings were leaning dangerously close to a crush and Matthew knew how wrong it was for a man to like another man.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Julian looked down at his hands when Matthew mentioned the callouses he had on the pads of his fingers. Well, they were still there, even after eight years of not playing, they were still there. "Very observant." Julian smiled then slowly nodded. "Yes, you're right. I suppose I will play for you then." He couldn't keep a smile off his face. He truly enjoyed his time with Skylar, being able to really talk without worry. "Well, maybe we have seen each other before, but truly did not take one another in. It isn't uncommon for it to happen.

Any faces that aren't familiar often blend into the background and disappear." He had often been to the museum to relax, stare at the paintings and unwind. It was his favorite place to go to after a long day. He didn't have anybody at home to talk with, so instead, he went to the museum to look at the pieces of art that he enjoyed so much. Julian carefully folded his hands in front of him on the table. Like Matthew, Julian wished to continue talking with him. Even though they had been talking for hours, they hadn't run out of things to talk about yet, which was always a good sign.

"No, I don't have to work. Today is my day off. I work tomorrow." He smiled sadly. If only he had more time to just spend with Matthew, like a few weeks before he had to go back to work. Julian blinked at the thought that crossed his mind. He had just met this man last night and finally got his name today. So why was he already dreading the time he wouldn't have to spend with him? He and his parents never thought any different about who loved who. Julian had dated both males and females. He had only slept with females though, only because he had been in relationships with them. The men he dated were only interested in one night stands. Julian had no intention of ever fooling around with anybody.

"You're not taking up my time. Believe me. I am truly enjoying the time we have spent together." Julian assured him. The waiter came back with the booklet, Julian signed then took back his card, putting it back into his wallet. "Well there is actually a lot around here. I know that, well if it's not raining, then they'll have an antique sale that takes up several blocks." Julian smiled. "The park in the center of the city is wonderful, the lake is always nice to be by, even in this weather. Anything, you choose." Julian chose lunch, so he wanted Matthew to chose where to go to after lunch.

Killer_Kiwi_XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Matthew was glad to hear that the other didn't have to work that day and that meant that he wasn't taking up to much of the other males time. The blond smiled and at the mention of an antique sale he instantly perked up and smiled widely. "Oh I hope it isn't raining. I would love to go to an antique sale. It has been so long since I have been to one. My father used to take me all the time." Matthew grinned and seemed generally very excite about the prospect of going to the antique sale. He wasn't one for buying but seeing all the beautiful antiques was always fantastic fun. At least it was to Matthew, he hoped it was the same for Julian. "If they don't have an antique sale now then we can go to the park." Matthew grinned and then carefully followed the other out to is car again.

They were very lucky as they drove down the street and it turned out that the sale was going on. Matthew was abuzz with joy at the prospect and as they got out of the car and made their way to the different stalls Matthew was about ready to jump out of his skin with joy. They didn't need their umbrellas anymore but Matthew still kept rather close to Julian, their hands brushing more than a few times, and he eagerly went around to look at the different antiques. It was amazing to see all the different items and little statues but at the same time Matthew new that some of it really did belong in the museum and not in the hands of random people.

Matthew looked over some tapestries and mini sculptures. He looked at porcelain dolls and old fancy tea sets as well as some classic toys that he had not seen before. Matthew was much more energetic among all the people and looking at the antiques then when he had been in the museum. He spotted something off to the side and grabbed Julian's hand "Oh Julian look at this!" Matthew tugged the man over to the stand, not even bothering to notice the fact that he was holding the others hand, and pointed at the lovely antique Violin that was sitting on a black cloth.

"Isn't it lovely? I haven't seen many violins that were actually decorated with carvings." Matthew still hadn't let the other man's hand go but once he did notice that he was still holding Julian's hand he blushed, looking down at their hands and didn't know what to do. He didn't exactly want to let go, the others gripping his hand back was rather nice, but he knew the implications that something like that brought.

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:30 am

Julian was glad to see that Matthew perked up at the idea of going to an antique sale. He nodded once before getting up and leading the way out, thanking Jamal before stepping outside. He smiled to Matthew when they were outside, it wasn't raining and it looked like it hadn't since they walked into the restaurant. The ground was drying, though the gutters were filled with rain water. Unlocking the car, Julian opened the door for Matthew before excitedly getting into the drivers seat. He wasn't sure if it was because they were getting to spend more time together or because he too loved going to antique sales. He was going for the first option more.

Julian drove them down a few blocks then parked once they reached the road blocks which meant that the sale was going on. Getting out of the car, both men were filled with excitement and energy as they made their way to each stall. They both pointed out things that caught their eyes, both finding that they even had the same taste. Both men went to the stalls together and talked about the things they found interesting and what they liked.

Julian was staring at an old clock when Matthew spotted something and grabbed his hand, pulling him away from the clock he had been looking at. Julian's eyes widened at the old Violin. "My god, it's beautiful." He looked carefully at the detail in it and the craftsmanship. He shifted his hand in Matthew's so he was holding onto his and their fingers were laced together. He hadn't even realized that they were holding hands.

Finally looking away from the Violin, he looked down to their joined hands. He didn't move to let go, he didn't want to let go at all. Though he knew how it could be easily misread. Slowly, Julian let Matthew's hand go, the moment the contact was lost, Julian instantly regretted it. He wanted to reach back out and grab Matthew's hand again and say screw it. Why couldn't he just have contact without it sending the wrong message? Of course, he knew it wasn't the contact that he wanted so much. "Do you want it? The Violin?" Julian asked as he looked over to Matthew. He wanted to get it for him, he wanted Julian to have it.

Killer_Kiwi_XD

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces