Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:55 am
Rosie giggled a little at the complement, clearly touched.
"No reason to apologize, From what I understand Grand Ile doesn't have much of a pokemon culture with it." She glanced over at Luke. "Though Kodo didn't either till the last few years."

Pushing herself back to her feet and folding her hands behind her back "I would love to help in any way I can, A lot of the learning process is learned by doing, so maybe we can go to a bigger aria. I can teach you about the different types too, there are lots of different types, The Rapidash are fire types" she smiled "I'm sure you can see why."

Rocking forward onto the balls of her feet happily for a moment before she let herself fall back onto her heels she nodded "Yup~ this very city in fact. I'm sorry i don't know all that much about Grand Ile, I'm not familiar with Devoirue." the blond admitted sheepishly
"What brings you to Kodo? Are you one of Luke's friends from back home?" she asked, the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 am
Luke watched the exchange passively, surprised for a moment that Nicolette didn't even know about type differences - until he remembered that the only reason he had been aware of types before coming to Kodo was because he'd had an Eevee that he had wanted to evolve.

"Devoirue is the capital," he elaborated, "with the big port, where we were when you came." He wasn't sure if he was supposed to call her a friend or not, given that they had probably only met once a year at best, but he could at least explain a little more than that, "Nicolette is the daughter of one of the Houses of Parliament. We met every now and then, but I was kind of a jerk, so…" Luke had pointedly made himself difficult to speak to for any length of time at the stupid holiday affair his father organized yearly. He usually caught an earful for it afterwards, but there had been something rewarding in itself about causing his tyrant father trouble…  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm
"It doesn't," she affirmed with a shake of her head and an apologetic smile. "They're used for some things, and some have them as pets, but nobody does any pokemon training like what Luke mentioned. Just training for riding or tracking, or house training. Things like that." She'd never heard of anyone training them to fight on Grande Ile.

The offer to go somewhere else to learn more was met with a great deal of enthusiasm on Nicolette's part. "Oh, that would be wonderful!" She said eagerly, almost unable to keep herself from bouncing on her toes in her sudden excitement, but she managed to refrain. "How many different types are there? And oh, yes, I do see what you mean because of her mane and tail," Nicolette said as she turned to look at Epona, who looked right back at her with some amount of amusement. "I would love to learn about the different types of pokemon and what they're all called," the girl said eagerly. It helped that she had seen some of Luke's and had no idea what pokemon they were or what their types were, or if they were all supposed to look like that or not. It was all so very new to her, and she was excited to begin learning as much as she could.

As Luke answered Rosie's questions, Nicolette nodded in agreement, then brightened. "Oh! You've been to Devoirue? Isn't it lovely?" Oh, how she loved her home. When Luke called himself a jerk, though, the young noble flushed a bit and shook her head emphatically, "No no, you weren't! Please don't say that." Aluin disliked their annual parties as well, and behaved similarly, and he certainly wasn't a jerk. It was completely understandable to feel like that, and that meant Luke wasn't a jerk either. Regardless, she switched over to explain further, "We all attend various parties at the other houses, but they're usually for political reasons. I only remember Luke attending parties at House Fabre, and none of the others, so we rarely saw each other." She saw other noble children much more often, though she wasn't sure if she could really consider them 'friends' seeing as their time together was usually more out of obligation than any real desire for company. The girl almost missed Rosie's other question in her rush to add her own explanation to Luke's, but she remembered it after a moment or two. "Oh! Sorry; I've been wanting to travel for a while now. I traveled around Grande Ile first, and Kodo is the first country Father and Mother have allowed me to go to by myself, because the embassy is here," she explained, then added, "and also because Luke and some other Grande Insulaires are here as well. I think I'll be here for about six months, though I'm not sure where I'll be going after that."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 pm
"There are...." Rosie paused, tilting her head up and looking thoughtful for a couple of seconds before lowering her gaze back to Nicolette."Seventeen different types. and some pokemon are two types, instead of just one. I would love to show you the different types, I don't have them all, but I have some." the blond grinned and lifted her shoulders. "Luke has some types that I don't have either."

Rosie arched her eyebrows, blinking once at Luke when he explained that she was talking about the place that Her and Sera had gone to get Luke back.
"Oh! I should have known that. I'm sorry." She put a hand to her forehead."My friend Sera and I went there, it was just for a couple of days, but its a wonderful place. Everything in Grand Ile is just so beautiful, the cities the fashion, the people your language." Rosie continued with a growing vigor.
Though The reasons for them going to Grand Ile was not for sight seeing or entertainment at all.
Her mouth opened a little when it was explained that she was also from a political family, "So then you're part of Grand Ile Nobility too?" She couldn't help but smile when Luke explained how they had at least know one another, and Nicolette flat out denied his claim at being a jerk. She looked over to her friend, "I didn't know you then, but if you were anything like when you came here, then I'm on her side." Even if it was hidden behind a more prickly exterior, Luke had always been a kind hearted person.

"Welll I'm glad you get to explore Kodo, its different from Grand Ile but There are a lot of great things about it too. and the pokemon are certainly a growing part of that!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:39 pm
Nicolette's brows rose and her eyes widened at not only the number, but the fact Rosie knew it off the top of her head. "That many? Really?" And combinations, too... That made sense, but that also added another level of complexity, and started to make her realize that maybe this would be a rather difficult thing to learn.

The name 'Sera' seemed vaguely familiar.. Luke had mentioned a girl named Seraphine - was that the same person? "Luke mentioned a Seraphine last night - is that the same person?" She ventured a little uncertainly, though she brightened considerably at talk of her home, and beamed with pride. "Isn't it magnificent? Ahh, I'm so happy you think so," the girl said, and indeed appeared incredibly pleased. Rather than go on about her city, though, she nodded with a smile, "I am, yes." She hadn't really known Luke very well before, as she'd only seen him briefly perhaps once a year, but she was quite sure of his kindness and his courage. There was no way she would allow him to call himself a jerk - he was nothing of the sort.

"It is indeed quite different," the girl agreed with another nod, "and it seems quite charming so far! Well," she hesitated, "the better parts of the city are, at any rate." And the better people, too, unlike those she had met the night before. "I would absolutely love to know as much about it, and pokemon, as I can."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:00 pm
"mmhum~" Rosie nodded. "It takes a little getting used to, but once you have time to work with them it gets easier to remember. don't worry."

"Sera's full name is Seraphine, she's our best friend. She's been learning how to train pokemon recently too. We both thought it was beautiful, the short time we stayed." she smiled. Though it faultered at the mention of Kodo. "I'm so sorry you had to go through something like that your first visit here Nicolette, I hope you get to see the better side of Kodo, becasue it really had its nice parts. The pokemon are a good start though~ what would you like to know?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:47 pm
The girl nodded in enthusiastic agreement at Rosie's words, then again, more calmly, in regards to the blonde's friend. Hearing that both thought her home city was beautiful made her very happy. "Oh! No no, it was my own fault," she insisted with a shake of her head, though she honestly didn't want to dwell on the topic very long at all, "my own fault and no one else's. I'm staying here regardless, or at the very least for the next six months, so I'm determined to see all the good things and good people here in that time," the young noble said with a nod, her expression determined.

Rosie's question, however, made her pause as she faltered briefly. "Oh, um, everything," she replied, then blushed before she hastily added, "though I understand that that's rather unreasonable of me to think, but I honestly don't even know where to start. Um..." Nicolette paused again, longer this time, and she frowned very thoughtfully down at the cupcake tray in her hands. It more than likely looked like she was pouting a little. Eventually her expression cleared and she looked back up at Rosie hopefully, "I suppose maybe a good place to start would be if.. if I could see what pokemon you have? If you don't mind showing me - it's alright if you don't," she added again quickly. The last thing she wanted was to overstep her boundaries or impose on the girl or push her into doing anything she didn't want to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:46 am
"Starting with getting to know the pokemon is always a great start." Rosie agreed with a nod. "I would love to introduce you to my pokemon, I think getting to know Epona would be an excellent start as well. Do you ride?"

The Rapidash looked like it was from very nice breeding, especially with the coloring and the structure. Not to mention the lack of horn, that Rosie had to wonder if it was on purpose or not.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm
Nicolette smiled brightly when Rosie spoke, quite proud of herself that she'd blindly picked what appeared to be the best possible starting point. "Thank you!" She said enthusiastically, bouncing once on her toes. Oh, this was so exciting! "I would love nothing more. And yes, I do - I've been riding her for at least five years or so, I think. Do you ride Pastin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:31 pm
"that's excellent, its a great start!' Rosie exclaimed excitedly "I do ride, yes. I started with my Pidgeot, they are a flying type, but I've really loved learning how to ride more ground traveling pokemon."
she looked over at Epona "What style of riding have you learned on?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:35 pm
The girl seemed even more excited that Rosie rode as well, though she stopped to give her a confused and sheepish look, "What's a Pidgeot?" It took her a brief moment to think of what the blonde meant when she asked about riding styles. "Oh, well, I've ridden bareback on occasion, but I'm much more comfortable on saddles. It's also how I was taught," she said. Indeed, the Rapidash beside her wore a saddle and matching equipment in a style very obviously originating from Grande Ile. "What style do you prefer?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:20 pm
Giving a small apologetic smile Rosie shook her head "Pidgeot is a large bird. We'll show you-"
Pastin stepped forward, lowering his head by Rosie, as such she lifted a hand to place it on his neck.
"I've always done bare back, saddles are difficult to train and travel with, especially if the Pokemon you ride is an active part of your battle team. If you like we can go over now, we cans show you the different pokemon we have."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:26 pm
A large bird, got it. She nodded quickly with a smile, "Okay!" The mention of training with saddles made her frown a bit though. "I don't know how hard it is to train a Rapidash with a saddle, she was already trained to wear one before Father purchased her," she explained, though whether that's what Rosie meant or if she'd meant something else entirely remained to be seen. "I understand, though, that wearing a saddle would be difficult for fighting..." The thought of her precious Epona fighting, though, actually frightened her a little. What if she was hurt? What if something bad happened to her?

"Oh! Yes, please, I would love to see them all," she said, her enthusiasm returning, though it was only briefly as another mildly confused look settled on her features. "Um, where?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:59 pm
"Actually...." Rosie said, glancing around the park for a few seconds. "There aren't that many people here today, I think we should be okay just staying here if you like."
Rosie stepped forward, reaching a hand out to offer to take the box from the girl, and go to set them down on one of the nearby tables.
"Its so sweet that you made those, thank you~"

With her hands now free, Rosie reached to the side of her hip where she had a collection of pink and white pokeballs.
"Okay!' Rosie prompted, taking a long skip of a step back over to Luke.
two in one hand, and two in the other, Rosie tossed the first hand of balls out, followed by the second.
filling a once empty aria with a team of brightly colored pokemon.
A Lopunny, a Sawsbuck, a, Vaporeon, and a Pidgeot  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:07 pm
Nicolette blushed a bit once more as she beamed at Rosie's thanks, though she couldn't help but add as she gave the box to the blonde girl, "I hope you like them, and thank you!" She had no idea what kind to make, or with what type of frosting, so she'd just had to guess and hope for the best. She made a mental note to find out their favorite types later so she could make them for them at some point.

She watched with rapt attention as Rosie returned to Luke and then let out several of the most beautiful pokemon she'd ever seen - not that she'd seen a lot, but still. One hand rose to her mouth as an audible gasp escaped her, her eyes widening as she looked them all over, though her interests immediately went to the tall rabbit and the finned creature. "They're all absolutely amazing," she said almost breathlessly, her hand lowering as she continued to stare at them all, wide-eyed.

After a few moments, she turned to Luke to ask hesitantly, "Is it okay if I ask if I may see your pokemon too?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff