Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]Dog of War [With Cissnei](Reboot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:29 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:07 pm
((I will delete this afterwards but please remember the rules and post a beginning post for Plot and such so we can see that you will be following the rules and so we can prove your characters are over 18, at least provide profiles and a sentence on how you promise to follow the rules please))

Truly thankful,
RosesandBlood---Crew

(( Thanks for letting us know about not having it up for the rules Rose. Everything has been so busy and out of it for me that I totally forgot to make sure that it was stated what the role play was about and that the characters were 18 or above. I've gone in and edited it so that what you mentioned is up. ))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Cassius reacted immediately; his true self did not like the invasion of personal space and reacted accordingly by lashing out. Before he knew he had laid out Caleb with a punch to the face; he stared for a second in shock before hurrying over and checking to make sure his boss was okay. "s**t s**t s**t Caleb I didn't mean-" he hissed out agitated, "I-I'm not.... I've never- <********>" Cassius didn't know how to explain it; he had never been overly fond of touch due to his background but it had never been bad enough that he would lash out.

What was it that was agitating him so much that he freaked out? He had thought that he got whatever was stressing him out, out during the massacre but apparently that wasn't so. "Let me take a look at your face to makes sure I didn't break something, please" Cassius murmured.

Caleb was shocked when he landed on his a** blood oozing from his nose and his right eye was swelling shut which meant that the other was an excellent shot. That was great considering he was the one hired to protect him but holly hell he had just hit him hard enough to do damage which had in turn broken his nose and done something to his right eye which pissed him off. He couldn't see very well but he then got to his feet holding his hand to his oozing nose frowning shaking his head when Cassius wanted to touch him backing up away from him. "No get the ******** away from me." he hissed a sharp growl escaping him. He then went into the washroom to wash himself up and try to determine what was wrong even though he knew that his nose was broken which had him sagging against the counter a frown on his face.

He was very angry with himself for trying what he did to his bodyguard. This was his fault for attempting to do things with his bodyguard that were not what one would do with them but hell he was hot and all that blood all that sweet honey nectar blood which had him ******** hot all over again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:40 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Cassius stared at Caleb his face blank, none of the hurt he was currently feeling showing on his face. They were both ******** up he knew it, so maybe it was time to let the man know why he was so screwed up. Cassius quietly got to his feet and walked out the door, a few minutes later he came back with a first aid kit; then without saying a word he walked over to Caleb and tilted the man's face in order to get a better look at the damage he did. Cassius then began to clean the man's face, it was a few seconds before he spoke.

"I was a child soldier" he began "though actually attack dog would be a better word for what I was" he smiled bitterly at that. "Most of us were street kids, orphans no one would miss us, but I was not, not fully. I had an older sister who tried her best but it turns out she had a debt, and they wanted her to sell me to get rid of it; and she did. Long story short my mind broke under that little revelation and I went feral; becoming head honcho's "little attack puppy" " Cassius spat that title out with disgust.

He still hated the man even though he was dead Cassius killed the man himself. "I survived though and was saved and given a new life, but that s**t still affects me Caleb and there are times when I can't control my actions, and I can only hope now that you understand me and my actions now." Cassius finished cleaning up the man's face, and gently as he could set the broken nose.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:50 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

(( As I said in the other so sorry about being gone so long. But I'm back and other then some tests I have to go away for for a few days I'll be posting. smile ))

Caleb winced a little as his face was cared for but he didn't make any noise as he listened intently to the other speaking as he tended to the wounds that he had caused on him himself. "Cassius I understand and want you to understand me to. I was beaten and abused from the time I was a year old because my father blamed me for many things. But I've since taken on his drunken blackouts which is not very good. But that is why I have you and if your being like this helps me to stay in line and not be killed then it is something that I will deal with. " he told him then looked into his eyes deeply. "But never expect me to sit and take it without fighting back damit " he hissed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:33 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

(( Bumps even though am not sure if your even still around sadly. I hope that you are though. ))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff