Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Sinful Seas (With Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:46 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William awoke with more a groan instead a curse, which was a little improvement from the last time Z'ril had woken him up, slowly getting up and getting some fresh clothes on from the clothes they'd found on the ship. The pirate soon came out on deck and got back behind the wheel, adjusting their course by the smallest of margins to correct for some drifting the night before that couldn't be avoided. With a little help from the compass, they were back on track. Will watched Z'ril fishing for a bit, but was soon daydreaming about what he'd be able to do once they got to port. Rum, loads of rum, and women. A day to properly celebrate being alive and not marooned on some god-forsaken island.

Now, watching Z'ril come back on deck with the fish cooked and offering it to him was a bit of a surprise to the captain, but he took the offering anyway and carefully ate around the bones. The fish was cooked-through, at least. Though there were a few guts still in it and a scale or twenty the nymph had missed getting off, but at least it was food. Even if captains were normally given quite better eating, whatever ship they were on. William tied the wheel steady and took a break to eat, tossing the fish bones overboard and heading back to the wheel to get back to steering when the nymph spoke up.

"Well, we'll just have to see what sort of ships they have at the port, won't we? Once we get there, I'll take a look around and see if anyone is even selling a ship. See if I might be able to get a crew member or two, just to help man this ship and to get started on the men we'll need if we get a bigger ship. We won't stay long in port, but we aren't going to be too quick either. We do need proper jerky and buckets, and an extra water-tight barrel wouldn't hurt." He trailed off when the blond started making slightly whore-specific comments, raising an eyebrow but just replying to the other point Z'ril had made. "You'll stay on the ship. We do have a rather large sum of jewels and coin in the captain's cabin. You can stay in there and protect your investment while I go ashore, savy?" Not like I need a nymph to bother with while I'm busy.

And then the nymph started acting like a little whore himself. Will blinked as Z'ril looked up at him alluringly, and came closer than was usual. And then the nymph was pressing against him, touching his stomach--damn. Will was no ******** priest. And usually such advances either had pleasurable consequence for him, or very unpleasant consequences for anyone who dared to tease a pirate. But the nymph ran off, clearly not the least bit intimidated as he got to playing with the ocean spray and waters. "HEY," Will yelled, stuck behind the wheel and now with a problem the warm sun wasn't helping calm down, "What I like ain't an y of your damned business now is it? Unless your offering, something that doesn't come with a long round of drowning," the captain huffed, staring at the horizon, as if commanding the shore to show itself and to come close as fast as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:43 pm
knux33

From where Z'ril was he could just barely hear what the captain was saying but it still made a chuckled leave him. He swirled the water around a bit before looking back over to the man "Only the women drown their lovers William. The need the extra energy to carry the baby. Please do keep up." Z'ril went back to what he was doing and at one point ended up sitting on the railing of side of the ship. There wasn't much to do on a ship with only two people and soon Z'ril found himself back down in the captains quarters and poking around, looking at books that were ruined and a few other trinkets.

Eventually Z'ril ended up back on the main deck, holding a book open in his hands, and trying to figure out what it said. He tilted it one way, then another, and another before pulling the book close to his face, head tilting to the side. Z'ril went up to William and held the book up to the man, pointing at the first word "What is this?" He pulled the book back after he was sure William had seen it. "There are so many simple symbols but there are so many different combinations on this one page!" Either humans were very wordy when they wrote or the combinations of different symbols meant that there was different words.

Z'ril thought it was an interesting idea but entirely to tedious and needless. Why create so many different symbol for words when you can just make one symbol for the whole word? It was strange and needlessly long. Z'ril pestered the captain repeatedly about different words and the symbols, 'letters' as he was corrected, that made them. It was interesting but also a bit irritating because sometimes the symbols didn't keep the sound that they were given and seemed to change. Z'ril figured that if you were going to make a 'letter' for each sound then make one for ALL the sounds! Not just some of them.

Z'ril ended up disappearing below deck for a while, trying to figure out the words some more, and then he poked around when clean clothes were left on the ship to see if he could find himself anything. Of course he didn't but he figured he should try. He came up as the sun started to set and decided to maybe fish again but he didn't know if William was feeling like eating. Z'ril decided to wait until the man asked for it and sat on the railing at the front of the ship, eyes closed, and just let the breeze blow the salty air over his senses. It was always nice to be able to feel the breeze and as the whip moved it just seemed to back the blast of cool air a bit nicer.

When Z'ril opened his eyes he saw the ocean ahead of him and knew it wouldn’t be long until they made it to port.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William off-handedly paid attention when Z'ril started shoving a book in his face, giving short answers without much amusement at the nymph's criticism of the written English language. After proving to be such a c**k-tease, the nymph seemed less an amusing and dangerous travel companion and more a frustrating and dangerous one. And when one was stuck on a ship with a sexually frustrating little non-human, sailing could get rough rather quickly. It was a god-send when the nymph disappeared below deck, leaving William to think about his situation. He glanced at the necklace, thinking. Well, we could just toss the damnable thing away if things got too hairy. Pour the water into some backwater lake and never look back if the nymph began being more of a trouble than benefit. Because in the end, number 1 was the most important, and number 1 was Captain Alyen on his ship.

Things quieted down, Z'ril leaving him alone to steer while the nymph seemed to relax a bit at the front of the ship. Night was upon them, and Will was feeling ravenous but wasn't about to ask the nymph for anything when they'd likely hit port tomorrow. Likely tomorrow morning, if the captain had read the map right. Tying the wheel on a steady heading once more, William walked to the front of the ship, enjoying the ocean spray a moment before speaking. "You'll have to stay out of sight once we reach land at first. We'll likely stay at port for a couple of days, while get supplies and see if there are any decent ships there ... which I doubt. Then, we'll go to the larger port." The pirate captain glanced at the nymph. "What sort of lake are you looking to live in anyway? I'd rather keep my ship free of sexual temptation and distraction, you understand."

It was hard enough keeping control of a ship without creatures born to be attractive to humans on board. There was always the wrestle of authority, men wanting more allotted rum, the captain denying massive amounts of the drink to keep the men sober, while giving just enough to warm the sailors bones and keep them happy. The sea was a cruel mistress; more-so when only one man was piloting a ship, leaving the sails at full mast instead of having enough men to freely adjust them easily. It would be ... interesting trying to get the ship into port. It would be a struggle to get the sails up so he didn't slam right into the docks, but also not put up the sails too soon, or else the ship would stop too far from the dock to easily by pulled in to port.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 pm
knux33

Z'ril turned his head slightly in the direction of William before looking back out at the ocean "I… Don't really know. I have lived so long alone and far away from anything but I can't… I can't stay near any other Nymphs." Z'ril stared down at the water "I should have thought about that but I was just.. I was excited. You were the first to come to my island who I knew would be able to get me away. I am sorry. I am sure it shouldn’t be too hard and if need be I can simply hideaway while your men are on the ship. I may tease but it is not my goal to cause trouble. I am a water nymph not a fairy or forest nymph." Z'ril sighed a little, looking up at the moon.

"I am useless on a ship… the only thing I know how to do is heal people and control water. Normally my kind don't need help to leave their homes but I never learned how…" Z'ril stared down at his hands as he shifted where he was sat. "It's alright… I found a cloak down in the lower deck, it was hidden away, I will get something more appropriate to wear and see if I can find an alchemist to help me hide my features." Z'ril shifted in his seat, biting his lip, because he didn't like the thought of covering himself up in such a way but maybe coloring his hair something else would make him seem less appealing. Plus he could pay the alchemist in strands of his hair instead of gold.

Z'ril turned around and slid off the railing. "Why don’t you get some sleep. We will be at the port by morning and I am sure I can get the ship moving a little faster." Z'ril smiled at William and then headed across the deck to the back of the ship to speed them up a bit. Z'ril waited until William was below deck before he pushed the ship a little faster. He looked up at the moon, a feeling of longing building in his chest, and he closed his eyes. He was getting tired, very tired, and he had no idea why. His abilities were starting to exhaust him already and the only reason Z'ril could guess was that since he was out of his lake he had less strength.

This would prove a problem, a large problem, because Z'ril did not want to sleep with the captain around. It wasn't that he didn't trust the captain but more he didn't trust himself not to wake up screaming. Z'ril slowly opened his eyes, silently praying to the moon that he could stay awake at least the rest of the week, and then focused on the task at hand.

Fate would have it that by morning the port was in their sights. Z'rill disappeared below the deck to grabe the cloak that he had seen and carefully covered himself before running up to help William with getting the ship docked. Thankfully Z'ril was able to convince a few spirits to help them out and then they were docked. Z'ril stared out at the port before them, wringing his hands together, and then he glanced at William. "I guess… I guess I will leave to what you must do. Be careful if you sell those jewels, don't let anyone scam you on them, they are worth much more than you would think." Z'ril gave the other a nod and then he was stepping off the ships. He got a few curious glances as he left but beside that no one seemed to pay him much mind.

The first place Z'ril went to find was somewhere he could get some clothes. He found a quaint little store that didn't seem to busy and when he stepped inside he was pleasantly surprised to see a not so human owner. The man hid what he was well but then again most people thought Fairies were tiny little creatures. Z'ril smiled at the man and lowered his hood to which the fairy seemed to almost jump with glee. "Oh what can I do for you little water Nymph? It has been so long since I have dealt with your kind." Z'ril shifted on his feet. "I need some clothes is all… male clothes of course but I don't know what will work for me." The Fairy seemed more than happy to oblige and after a while Z'ril was leaving in a new outfit with the order to send the rest of his things to the sea cow.

Z'ril still wore the cloak but underneath he was dressed in something much different than what he had been looking for. It had been decided that him wearing male clothes would be far too strange off the ship, considering he looked so feminine, so while on the ship he had gotten some simple tunics with a bed design around the top, some boots, and brown pants. It wasn't the most elegant of outfits but it seemed a bit more familiar to Z'ril than the many coats and petticoats and all the other things that he would have had to wear and still looked strange in. Off the ship though the two had opted for Z'ril to wear some dresses. As long as he didn't speak it was almost impossible to tell that he was not a woman and so Z'ril was wearing a light blue dress with all the fittings, including the strange heeled shoes, and some white gloves. He looked a little proper for his taste considering he would be coming off a pirate ship but the dress did well in its purpose.

The next place Z'ril had to search for, as he made sure his skirts did not get completely ruined, was the alchemist. The blond stopped outside a building, looking around and scratching under the thick choker he had on, and finally spotted what he was looking for. He stepped into the store and asked the man for a simple something to change his hair color and make his skin a little tanner. The man nodded and then Z'ril was looking over different colors that he could have. In the end Z'ril settled on a fiery red, opting out of the black because it would make him look even paler, and when he left he looked almost like a completely different person. The red hair had served to make his skin look a little more pinkish, and so he decided to just change his hair color, and the dress and other accessories hid what he really was very well.

It didn't stop people from staring or whistling, because there was noting that could really stop that, but when Z'ril finally got back on the ship he did not have to worry about being found out. He didn't know what William was up to, or if the man was back on the ship, and so Z'ril decided the would just go sit in the captains quarters and look over a few of his purchases before storing his things away. In the end Z'ril ended up making the used bed and then sat on the bed to read over the book that he had bought. It was supposed the help with learning to read and had all the little symbols in it. It was actually VERY helpful to Z'ril. He was sure that when the captain came back though… he would be surprised to see him as he was.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:26 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The rugged male frowned, still not pleased with the lack of a certain destination he could drop the blond off at and at the rather new addition to the 'lake to live in' requirements. Not near other nymphs? That couldn't be too difficult ... as long as William picked a lake where there was no rumor of nymphs being around, it had to be alright. Right? And it had to be reasonably close to human habitation ... considering Z'ril had stated explicitly he wanted company. "As long as you don't cause any trouble," William reluctantly agreed. "I'll tell the men you're a dumb nephew of mine. Dumb, dumb, as in simple minded. That's the only excuse that'll keep you free of most labor besides scrubbing the deck and keep the deck hands from being curious about you. So just keep your head down and quiet if you do manage to find an alchemist. If not, you're not to leave my cabin."

Captain Alyen took Z'ril's advice, bidding "Zee" goodnight with a chuckle before heading to the cabin, easily falling asleep and dreaming of what sweet goods awaited him on shore. By the next morning, they were both standing on deck, the boat safely anchored and tied to the dock with a gangplank laid down for easy walking from and onto the small Sea Cow. "And you be careful on your own account, little Zee," the pirate said with his most charming grin before they both walked off of the ship, going their separate ways.

William, unsurprisingly, decided that personal matters took presidence over profession ones at the moment. The first place he went to was the cleanest brothel he could find, walking in and having a drink before flagging down a few of the women fluttering about. Quite a few of them simply sauntering around in suggestive clothing, if they wore anything at all. Will was quite pleased with the open showing of the 'goods' in the establishment, eying a few of the more appealing women to him before choosing the blond, letting her lead him off to one of the many back rooms for ... well. After a good amount of time and more than one go, Will lay sprawled out on the cheap bed, feeling quite sated for the first time in ... weeks? More like a couple of months. He lazed there, all his clothes above the belt line still on, and everything below hidden by the dirty sheets.

The pirate gave the whore a long, lusty kiss before handing her the pay owed for her services as he put on his pants. Then he had to wait a little while for her to get change for his whole gold pieces, giving him some silver and copper coins in return before he gave one of her buttocks a squeeze in goodbye, swaggering out onto the street and heading for the local butcher. It was only then he got a crate or two of dried and salted meats, telling the man which ship to have the crate sent to. Then, he did the same going to the baker's for dry biskets that would keep well during long sea voyages, and the local woodcarver for more water-tight barrels to store more fresh water. Will decided the clothing he'd found on the ship would fit him well enough for now, and better clothing more befitting a captain of a large ship would be purchased once he actually had a large ship once again.

So, once provisions had been taken care of for the far future, William went to the local tavern to see what sort of men lived hereabouts, trying to gouge exactly which men might be good potential crew mates. Of course, by this time the hour was late and the tavern rowdy. Will made a few friends, punch a few guys in the face, and by the time the night was half-over he opened the door to his cabin, not entirely remembering how he got there, and drawing his sword at the sight of some strange woman sitting on his bed. "Who are ye, and what'er ya doin' on my ship," he slurred, sword surprisingly steady considering Will was quite sloshed at the moment, though with the light of rum and distrust shining in his eyes really did look like quite like the dangerous pirate he really was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 pm
knux33

Z'ril read his book for a while, cleaned up the cabin a bit, and then read some more before he started to wondering if the captain was coming back. He sat on the edge of the others bed, which was now much cleaner than before, and thought to himself about what the man bight be doing. Z'ril had been there when the things had been brought aboard the ship, just some meats, bread, and a water tight barrel, and had Directed the men on where to place them. He had gotten a few looks as he silently pointed to where the men were supposed to put the things but he had ignored it. The drop off of the stuff though showed that William had gotten the chores taken care of , quite a long while after he had left the ship, which left only two options for what the captain could be doing at the moment.

He could be sleeping with a whore, or he could be drinking, but what he had done earlier might dictate what he was doing now. See as he had coherently told the men at the shops what ship he was on and not have bought half their stored meant that clearly he had not been drinking previously so that meant that he had been sleeping around. That now left the fact that the captain was not back yet meaning that he was drinking. The thought was not the most pleasant, Z'ril did not want to deal with the drunk man, and he silently hoped that the captain would stay out all night so that Z'ril could just see him in the morning.

The time stretched on and Z'ril found himself growing mildly irritated with the captain, finding it complete distasteful that he was drinking till so later, and he found himself pulling out the book from before and trying to read the pages. Z'ril heard the sound of feet on wood outside the cabin and closed the book and set it down but when the door opened he almost groaned in frustration. As the captain stared at him, distrust in his eyes, Z'ril wondered what the man would do if it really was a woman that was waiting in his cabin for him.

What would be the reason she would be their too? It could be sex… it could be something else. Z'ril tried not to grin and instead put on a shocked face and took a step back, taking in a small gasp at the sight of the sword. He shifted his voice a bit higher, masking the male tones, and stared at the sword. "We'll this wasn't the welcome I expected! Surely you remember me captain? It was a few years ago and at a much different port but we really did have our fun. It was just by chances I found you too! I thought since you were so close I should tell you about your son." Z'ril just internally chuckled, knowing that it was a very real possibility this man probably had quite a few kids laying around the place.

Z'ril let it set in and then let the other react before chuckling lowly. "I bet by now you wish I had just drowned you. It's just me captain, Z'ril, Sorry about the appearance it's just for while we are in port, don't worry. I'll let you take a proper look in the morning but you should really get to sleep." Z'ril hurried to the door, a grin on his face, "By the way I would be surprised if you hadn't heard that line before." And with that Z'ril left onto the deck to go sit in the moonlight for a while.

((Thought about having him jokingly offer himself to the captain, decided it was a bad idea, did this instead. Had a feeling he would learn very quickly about sex if he tried that... even more so because once nymphs get hot and bothered they don't really care who are why they just need to finish what was started ;D))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Captain Alyen's face scrunched up in thought, clearly trying to remember the redhead and frowning more and more as he failed. He'd slept with all sorts, and was about to tell 'her' to get the ******** off his ship when 'she' revealed 'herself' to be the damned nymph. "******** you," Will said to the departing Z'ril as the now-redheaded nymph scurried away. "An' don't tell me what to do," he huffed, even when it looked like the long-haired male was already gone. The pirate grumbled to himself about the nymph ruining his buzz as he struggled to put his sword back into its sheath. Once that was done, he began wrestling with his belt, to get it off. But it was surprisingly hard to get the strap loose, and then let it hit the floor as he flopped onto bed fully clothed and didn't do anything but lay like the dead before a late morning hour.

Will groaned, pulling a pillow over his head as if to smother the pain away. It was almost a nice pain; one he hadn't subjugated himself to in a long, long while. It was a luxury to get hung over when one was a captain; an unpleasant one, but also one William knew he wouldn't have time to enjoy once he had a crew to whip into shape. Time to go pirate-hunting for real today. William got up, getting into some fresh clothing before heading out on deck, sword at his hip and looking for a specific nymph who had some explaining to do. He marched over to Z'ril when he found the now-redhead, arms crossed and eyes hard. "Now what did I say about 'sexual temptation' on my ship?" The man tapped his foot, remembering he needed to buy some proper shoes as well, but kept his iron-hard gaze on the nymphet before him, charm replaced by a man willing to give more than a few lashes to those who didn't abide by his rule. A captain was as good as any king so long as he was on his ship.

((I'm sorry it's so short D: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 pm
knux33

Z'ril sat outside on the deck of the ship for a long while, thinking over what he was going to do about a most likely pissy William tomorrow, and just sighed. He would go to the alchemist in the morning and get something to help the man so that he would not be quite so foul tempered and maybe pick something up for the idiot to eat. They didn't need to spend much time in this port and if William not only wanted his own ship back, but wanted to get Z'ril off his ship without the possibility of being drowned, then not drinking would be the best bet. Wasted time and all that jazz.

When morning came Z'ril hurried himself off the ship, still have quite a few coins in his little bag, and went to go get the captain something to make him feel a bit better when he woke up. When Z'ril got back with his items the captain was still asleep and so the now read head just waited for the captain to finally wake up. Of course when the man came up on deck, looking quite grumpy, Z'ril could do nothing but roll his eyes. "Don't get your britches in a bunch William. This is just while we are in port so that I can actually leave the ship without getting to many stares of the wrong variety." Z'ril ran a hand through his now red hair.

"I have different clothes to wear when were out on the ocean but I can't go running around, looking the way I do, dressed as a man. I look decent enough but with my features it is easy to tell that I am not human if I do that. This way I can hide easily and as long as I don't speak I look enough like a woman that the only looks I will get are from men looking for a place to put their c**k." Z'ril was actually rather frustrated with the captains assumptions, and his harsh words, because there wasn't much he could do about the way that he looked. "I had to choose a hair color that would not only work but give me a bit more color so I chose red. All the other options made me look… well inhuman. Trust me I tried my best and I have a few cloaks that I can wear. It's just not easy covering up!" Z'ril huffed and then shoved what he got for William at the man's chest.

"Good to know you think I didn't even try though! Here, I hope you choke on it." Z'ril didn't know why he was so ticked off at the captain, he guessed it was because the man honestly thought he hadnt tried at all, but he needed to cool off without the Jerk around so Z'ril decided to go for a walk and just calm himself down.

In the bag was something rather easy to stomach after a heavy night of drinking and a small vial marked to help with hangovers.

((It's all good! I kind of like their dynamic right now. Their not quite comfortable with being around each other but their starting to hedge their way their. Kind of toeing the line a bit. It will get pretty interesting when they start enjoying each others company.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:39 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William's scowl didn't soften in the slightest, not particularly caring for Z'ril's excuses or that trick the nymph had played on him the night before. Not even looking at what Z'ril had shoved at him, he yelled after the nymph: "Fine, go get yourself raped! ******** nymphs," the captain grumbled the last bit more to himself, looking at the vial and scoffing. I can handle the consequences of my own ******** actions, thank you very much. The headaches wasn't even that bad after sleeping most of it off. Will just put the vial away and grabbed his small purse before heading off of the ship himself, only for an older man fishing by the dock to comment.

"Women, eh?" the fisher chuckled, clearly having seen the redhead storm off.

"Sir, you don't even know the half of it," Will replied, glad to have somebody on his side, at least. Even an old one-eyed fisherman who's skin looked like leather left to brown and toughen under the sun.

The pirate went to the bar again, this time only enjoying one drink while paying for a massive lunch and spending more time talking to the men present, but didn't see any good candidates. This was only a small port; most of the men here were fishers dedicated to their life or younger men wanting to join a noble and glorious cause ... of which piracy didn't seem to be to them. Will even put forth a few bland comments about pirates harassing a few trade routes, and he soon saw how unloved pirates were at this particular dock. Best to get going sooner rather than later. But Will decided to at the very least see the brothel one more time after lunch. The next port was a good couple of weeks away, if more depending on bad weather, or less depending on good. Good or bad, that was a hack of a long time to spend alone with the nymph.

At least in a bigger port I'm sure to find some proper pirates. Will chose a brunet the second time around, and was heading back to the ship with a rather small smile on his face after a dinner in a spot near the brothel. He was full of food and empty of want; a nice feeling to have when ready to ship off from shore. "Oi, Zee!" he called as he walked up the gangplank, the same fisherman from before chuckling.

"Yer little poppet ain't back yet," the old man let him know, a few fish in one bucket, and what was left of his bait in another.

Will paused, giving the man a second look-over. Definitely a man who'd spent his whole life at sea. But it was odd to see a fisherman content to sit on the docks instead of sailing with his sons and helping haul in the day's catch, now that Will thought about it. And sitting in one spot all day?

"She ain't my poppet. She's just some hussy that wants more money than is her due," the captain replied, seeing as the 'woman' would 'disappear' as soon as the Sea Cow left port. "She follows me around from port ta port like a pissed-off p***y, wailing fer more fish. Say old man ... you know how to steer a boat?"

So, Will found himself a crewmate. At the very least, someone who knew how to steer a ship and could be more trustworthy than a no-nothing nymph when it came to helping out, at least. An old seadog who was anything but an old fisherman, though old Bulrag seemed to do that marginally well enough. It was while the two of them were on deck chuckling over some familiar joke when Z'ril returned.

"I'll take care 'o this," Will said, marching over to the 'woman' and roughly gesturing for her to accompany him to his cabin. Once the door was closed, Will chuckled. "You'll have to dirty that pretty face of yours and cover up that long hair. The old man is riding with us to the next port, and I'm not sure how well we can trust him yet. Well, this'll be good practice for you to act human, at the very least."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:17 pm
knux33

Z'ril had a long day of just walking around and doing almost nothing. He went to go see the fairy again, asking the man if there was anything he could do to try and look a bit more human, and he received a few vials of stuff. He wasn't told exactly what it did but the fairy said that it would certainly help him. It would have some side effects of drowsiness and the possibilities to knock him out for the first day or so he used it but otherwise it worked well. Z'ril took it but wasn't t sure about using the concoction. Z'ril walked around for a while longer, keeping an eye out to make sure nothing happened, and then he carefully made his way back to the ship. Of course he first came back around the comments that the other was making, which to say he was displeased would be an understatement.

Z'ril found himself storming off again, not knowing where he was going to go, and he ended up stopping by the tavern for a drink. It wasn't to strange for women to stop in so h was much noticed and besides a bit of groping here and their Z'ril was able to leave unscathed after another few hours and really only one drink. By the time Z'ril made it back to the ship he wasn't prepared to drown the captain as son as he spoke in that annoying, constantly false, charming voice. When he was motioned into the cabin Z'ril tried not to look to stand offish and simply gave a small nod, and a kind smile to the old man, before disappearing into the room. As soon as William spoke the urge to drown the man came back.

"Oh really? No s**t. Stop treating me like a fool." Z'ril glared at the man, eyes turning to ice. He was honestly getting rightly pissed at the sorry excuse for a captain. "I am not an IDIOT, no matter what you may think. Just because I cannot hoist the sails of your ship or steer her to the port, and I did not know your writing, doesn’t not mean I am a fool. I am seventy-eight years old Captain William Alyen and I am a very powerful and mystical creature. It would be wise if you did not FORGET this and stopped treating me as if everything I do was geared to repulse you. I have tried to bend to your agreements but you have to understand that there is very little I can do. Also I may not be this woman I am portraying now but speaking ill of people, even when they are in costume, is still speaking ill of them." Z'ril turned to head out of the cabin.

"I have tried to be kind since I am imposing on you, believe me in this, if I had another option I would have taken it than trust my journey with the likes of you. You just don't understand what this means at this point." Z'ril looked back to William "I am too far from my island now… That Vial is the only thing keeping me alive. At this point you very well hold my life in your hands because there is nothing I could do. But if all you are going to do is patronize me and insult me than how can I trust you at all to help me? I just want to be free William… much like you when you were marooned on my island." The harsh look was shadowed by something dark and sad and Z'ril stepped out of the cabin, taking a sip of one of the vials the fairy had given him, and then he left to go down to the lower deck where he had stored his outfits.

Thirty minutes later he came back up with his hair now brown and well hidden in a cap, tunic and pant's in place, slightly covered in some dirt and slightly worn looking boots on. It was still hard to hide himself and he looked a bit strange, his feature were just this side of too soft, and it was quite apparent what he had been trying to explain earlier. No matter how you looked at it he just didn't look HUMAN.

((Z'ril don't take no s**t! razz okay he's a bit of a pissy pants but for his kind playing jokes as he does is considered an act of friendship... maybe not being a c**k tease but joking around and other things. Z'ril is trying to be nice but for him it just seems that each time he is rebutted and reprimanded for it. He's a very confused little Nymph who needs to learn some human customs and is not used to trying to make friends... he's never had any.))  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:24 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William was honestly surprised when Z'ril lashed out at him as soon as they were alone, and felt himself getting angry at the nymph yet again. "Fine. If you're so bloody clever you can figure out what happens next for yourself; while I'm at it, why bother talking at all? How about you try playing the Mute for a few days and save us both the grief." Seriously, why had he even bothered attempting keeping the creature informed anyway? The nymph was officially no better than an unfortunate bit of luggage to carry around until he found a lake to dump the creature into. Then they could both go their separate ways and be happier for it. And then Z'ril started talking about what Will had said to the old fisher. The captain threw his heads in the air, scoffing. "Is that what yer on about? Old or not, I'm a bloody pirate, what the hell do you expect? I lie for a living, and lying ill is a whole lot more convenient that flowering you with praise. If I liked this woman," he stated, gesturing towards the nymph's get up, "why would I have reason to let 'her' go wandering ports by herself and so she can 'disappear' whenever she wants? Women who are liked are caged birds, nymph. By being some discarded wench at least you have leave to do ask you please. Oh, but maybe you already knew that because you apparently aren't a fool."

Captain Alyen crossed his arms, blinking at the last bit of information from Z'ril before the nymph left. He stood there, thinking. The other had tired to be kind, sure. But he'd also been teasing where no teasing could be tolerated once they had a proper ship. "Ha, calling me a nuisance when my options were die or take him with me. I didn't ask to be the one unlucky soul who got stuck with him, and I didn't ask him to be kind, either. All I want is a quiet, unbothersome nymph who will stay out of the way." Will shook his head, leaving the cabin and getting to work heaving up the anchor while the older man pushed them off from the dock at a moment's notice. By the time Z'ril come up on deck looking not-completely-human, Will and the old seadog were using some oars to help the ship follow the tide out of port and into the more open sea.

Soon, Will was climbing up to the sail, lowering it while Bulrag (or just "Bull", as he'd told Will he liked to be called) took to the wheel. Glimpsing the 'boy' coming on deck, the one-eyed old man yelled out: "Oi, boy! Ya goin' ta help with the sails or stand there like a limp fish all night?"

Will looked to be taking his time with the knots, but even going slow he was already almost done. But it didn't look like he was going to help Z'ril out; clearly if the nymph thought himself no fool, then he already knew what part to play.

((Clearly Will is used to being listened to and respected, more often then not xD This pirate clearly does not care what Z'ril considers 'normal' and just wants him good and gone sooner rather and later so his own life can get back to 'normal' )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:15 pm
knux33

Z'ril didn't do much beside try to help the ship out as discreetly as he could. He stood at the back of the ship and got the water and tide moving so that the move onto the open ocean would be easier. Of course the use of energy didn't help his quickly depleting strength. He figured he wouldn’t be able to help with much of anything until he got some rest, at least so far as manipulating the water went, so instead he went to try and bust himself with cleaning the deck. Z'ril was contemplating asking the spirits again to help him when the old man called down to him. The now red head looked up to the one eyed old man, then up to William in the sails and the back to the old man.

He raised an eyebrow, hidden by his hat, and then looked back to the captain and watched him effortlessly unhook the sails before silently flapping his hand at the old man and continuing his task. Z'ril decided that for the time being he would play the little mute cabin boy and hide himself away. He would not speak and keep himself away from the other two if only so he didn't beat the idiot cabin. "Women who are liked are caged birds." Z'ril's mother had been no caged bird and she had been liked. Plenty of women were not subjected to caging and if that was how the captain thought Z'ril was not surprised the only way he got sex was if he paid for it.

As the day drug on though Z'ril realized that he liked the old one eyed man much more than he liked the captain and when the down time came he found himself sitting near the old man and listening to him chatter on about a fishing tale. In this moment it was when his age really showed, the fact that to Nymphs he was nothing but a child, as he sat on the railing and kicked his legs like the tale was the most intriguing of them all. Z'ril had of course been mandated to kitchen duty after a rather botched, and hilarious, attempt at helping the old sea dog at tying the sails.

Z'ril may be a creature of water but it appeared that dealing with rigging was not something that he could handle. He couldn’t climb and while his strength was quite superior to other tying the knots seemed to be an art that he needed more time to master. Of course he had gotten better at cooking, a lot better, and he deemed he would have to thank that fairy one day for allowing him to be useful once again. As the first day with their new crew mate came to an end Z'ril did have to wonder how he was going to handle the resting time for the other two men. Z'ril decided that he would just stay on the deck and let Bull go down to sleep.

By the time the others were to head to bed Z'ril could feel exhaustion tugging at him, trying to pull him under, and he knew that he would only make it another day before he would have to sleep. That thought alone kept the exhaustion a bit at bay as the other two went down to sleep. Z'ril was terrified of the idea, he knew of the nightmares that would come, and he hoped that somehow he could escape being around anyone when the exhaustion finally pulled him under. He doubted this though, seeing as he could now not hide away in the crew cabin, and so he just hoped it wasn't William who saw him. Z'ril was sure the man would do nothing but chastise him and think of him as weak and foolish for even letting his mind do such a thing. Because surely the great Captain William never had a nightmare about anything! All his dreams were about caged birds and plenty of booze and whores.

Because that's who captain William was, nothing but a pirate through and through, he certainly played a good game though. Z'ril had thought at least that the man would be some semblance kind beside the sickeningly false mask he wore but it seemed that he was nothing but the false colors. Z'ril really thought it was a waste and he could honestly see why the man's crew betrayed him and marooned him. Even pirates have to have some kind of morals if they want to keep their ship. When Z'ril was sure the other two were below deck, if not asleep, he sat on the railing neard the wheel and just above the captains quarters. He stared off at the sky and sang an almost silent lullaby his father had sung when he was just a child.

"Blood of my blood,
Heart of my heart,
I send you to sleep in the waters.
Were lillypads grow
And the trees hang low
I send you too sleep in the water.
On a bed made of wood
With flowers in you hair
I send you to sleep.
You won't wake when I call,
Heart of my heart,
Always apart,
I send you to sleep on the water."

It wasn't a happy song and Z'ril often wondered why his father sang it to him but in the end Z'ril liked it so he guessed it was okay to sing.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:36 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William wasn't sleeping, contrary to what Z'ril might think. For now, he was in his cabin, looking into a mirror as he carefully shaved his rather unruly beard away with a new razor he'd bought at port by the light of a single candle. He had a bowl of water from the sea in front of him, using it to wet his face as he slowly and very carefully shaved. As the rough growth was cut away and only left a bit of a carefully-trimmed balbo-cut on his face. The captain leaned back, looking himself over in the mirror and running a hand through the hair on his head, wondering if it would be of benefit to him to let it grow. At least, while they were on the way to the larger port. At the small dock they'd just left, the pirate had held no fear of being recognized by the locals. But a larger port ... surely there would be bounty hunters there who might know the face of the ex-captain of Satan's Swan. He wasn't bloody Black Beard, but a he knew his bounty to be enough to be worth some trouble.

So, hence the new look. Will was washing his face and splashing a few cuts clean when he heard the singing. At first, he didn't know what it was, cautiously leaving his cabin, hearing Z'ril's voice more clearly once he opened his cabin door. Will paused, just listening. Once the nymph had finished, Will thought a moment, before walking out onto the deck, walking up and joining Z'ril against the railing. The pirate didn't speak for a little while, just watching the sea behind them and the slight ripples their small ship left on the waves. "So," he said in a conversational tone, "you have anything other in mind for your new home? I mean ... just choosing a place far away from your own kind is easy enough as far as I can tell. And near enough to nice people you won't be so isolated you'll go insane, right?" Will rested his elbows on the railing, chuckling. "Me ... well, I'm going to enjoy myself while the going is good. If I live long enough ... I want a place by the sea. I've lived too long with it to ever really leave her. A nice place within a good walking distance from a small port. Someplace big enough to have a brothel, 'cause no right-minded woman wants a pirate for a husband. And I don't want a nagging wife who'll birth me who-knows how many more kids ..." He looked at Z'ril. "We may not like each other, but I'm not one to let anyone die for no good reason. That's just bad bushiness." He didn't seem to try to be charming, or strict. He was just talking to the other, for once.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:05 pm
knux33

Z'ril almost jumped when the captain made himself noticed but instead he just shifted where he was sat There was a stretch of silence where Z'ril thought the man wasn't going to speak, which he was glad for, and when the other did speak Z'ril was a bit surprised by what he had to say. "I.. I don't know. I don't need a big home, just somewhere nice enough, the main problem is that it's not as easy as you think to find a home where a Nymph does not reside. What you misunderstand is that I can't be around any of my kind." Z'ril stared down at his feet, hands gripping the railing.

"I didn't do anything wrong but… my father did. It's common for some male water Nymphs so sleep with women and have children with them but… it wasn't for my father's people. Betraying you clan is… is like betraying our entire race. In the case of my father he had the choice to either dispose of me as an abomination or live in shame." Z'ril sighed. "We tried to run when I was old enough but… how did that verse from that one song go? 'my heart lays in the bottom of the ocean'." Z'ril was leaving out quite a bit of the hell he went through, and his father went through, and all the pain.

Z'ril wasn't sure the other could ever really understand. "It's alright though. I can stay out of your way. I realized today I made a bit of an error as I saw you interacting with Bull. When I was teasing and joking William that's how my people are. It's how we basically extend a hand of friendship. Fairies… now they do it to be cruel but for me it's the only way I know how to make friends… I've never had any before so it's all a bit of a mess!" Z'ril sighed in frustration and took off his cap to run a hand through his hair. He looked very, very, strange with the brown hair. It gave his eyes a strange glow and his skin an almost bluish tint. It was obvious why he hadn't picked that color.

"It's such a hassle! Learning about you humans and your complicated way. For girls it's all about batting your lashes and acting like a little damsel! The nymph women may seem fragile but they are strong! They don't need someone to protect them! The would never let themselves be cadged birds either, no Nymph would, I don't see why you humans find pleasure in such things!" It was all said with an undertone of humor to it, Z'ril honestly just joking around.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:43 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William listened, raising an eyebrow at the other's short explanation of why he couldn't live with other nymphs. Well, it was nice to know at least some nymphs got attracted enough to humans to screw up their lives instead of just ending human ones all the time. But he kept that thought to himself. He was trying to make some sort of peace between them, not add more fire to the war. It was nice when Z'ril clearly turned the conversation to joking, Will chuckling back.

"Zee, I'd love to give you an answer, but our females are just as mysterious to us as they are to anything else. Some girls like a big, strong, guy. Other girls don't want anything to do with men, and treat us as the scum of the earth. Still others just want you to ******** 'em long and hard. Other woman are born nagging, and end that way too. There's as many types of women as there are fish in the sea, and we poor men just try to give them what they say they want ... but some women want the opposite of what they say will make them happy! It's all very confusing, and makes sailors quite happy to know there are whores who will accept coin for love instead of having to try to court females more like banshees." Will snorted, looking out too sea a few more moments before stretching.

"Well, I'm going to bed. Which brings up another question; where are you going to sleep? If you sleep at all," the pirate added, hinting that the fact Z'ril seemed to be quite active almost all of the time had not gone unnoticed. "That old Bull looks like a snorer too. I doubt you'll get a good night's rest with him, and you'll not be sleeping in the crew's cabin when we have a proper ship anyway. You might as well get used to my nightly rolling around if you're going to be sleeping in my quarters anyway. Unless, of course, you find her better company." Will gestured to the wide ocean, clearly speaking of the vast expanse as 'she'. "Could be useful. It's always good to have someone on deck on the watch for krackens. Though, I already volunteered for the night shift tomorrow night. So no waking me up god-awful early, whatever you do. You really tend to wake me up on my bad side when you do," lightly teased, as if he had a 'good side' to wake up on.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff