Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1x1 w/Night of Cydonia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:55 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam shook his head as he put the card and phone in his pocket.

"Damn, you think they would put some pictures or something." he said, his voice even lowered echoed down the hallway. He looked up, seeing a picture of Michaelangelo.

"I spoke too soon." suddenly he heard something being scraped across stone and he turned to the wall behind them, which began to form the shape of a door. Above the stone door was the words EXIT in green letters.

"... That was quick" Adam said as he held out his hand. If this thing just happened to be another Fiaccio batch of hocus pocus, then he wouldn't want her to be far from his reach just in case.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki turned towards the sound behind her, amazed at what she was seeing happen before her very eyes, then said, "I'm not going to lie, that was a bit freaky and cool at the same time, but this place still creeps me out none the less." Without a second thought, Nikki took hold of Adam's hand, staying close being him, she wasn't going to risk getting trapped in that place.

"Let's get going, before they decide to keep us here," she kept hold of the blanket with her other hand, while giving his hand a gentle squeeze, "after you Adam." Nikki said to him, feeling her pulse quickening, as she bit her lower lip slightly.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 am
Sullen Rave Angel

"Here we go" Adam said, taking a deep breath before pushing the door. A blinding white light enveloped their bodies, sucking them in a vortex they didn't feel themselves be grabbed into. In less than a second, they arrived... In front of Adam's home? It was near evening, so not many people were outside. They were standing in the middle of the road that led into the cul-de-sac. Behind them was Damien's home, made of brick, stone, and wood. It looked rustic and traditional, something most people out of the city longed for. His neighbor was being strangely loud today, as music blared and a dozen if more cars clustered th driveway.

"Looks like I wished for home too hard" he said softly. He still held her hand, a soft grip that let her know he was still there and alive.

"Would you like to come inside? I would hate to leave a guest out here in the cool winds" he explained. Not to mention she was still wearing her lifeguard attire...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:42 am
Night_Of_Cydonia

It took a moment for Nikki to regain her senses, as we as realize they were far from the beach, district 10 if she remembered the places correctly. Nikki looked around, it looked calm and peaceful, save for the neighbor who seemed to be having a party. In the few seconds that she had been there, Nikki felt that she could get used to living out here, the city was just too crowded.

"That may have been the case, but it sure is nice out here," Nikki looked over at Adam and smiled, "and yes, I would be happy to come in. Not really planning on staying out here, looking lost, while still swearing a bikini. So is this where you live?" She asked him.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam nodded, pulling back the long strands of thick dark hair from his face.

"Yeah, District 2 is pretty hectic, which is one of the reasons Fiaccio members live either here or in the less populated districts. They like their privacy as much as the next person. Well, most of them" he explained, gesturing to the souped up vehicles that began to appear in front of his neighbor's home.

"This is where I live. Would you like a change of clothes? I think my sister left some of her's here a while back" he said as he opened the door for her, then closing it as he picked up a box in which he assumed was his items left on the beach. He placed it on the kitchen table, before turning on the lights. The inside had a atmosphere similar to that of a hunting cabin, if not more refined and no animal trophies in sight. The fireplace was alive and crackling in the living room, with a TV on the wall and several brown leather furniture surrounding it. On the walls other than the TV was picture frames of family and friends, as well as painted portraits of him in various outfits as well as family members.

"Make yourself at home" he said as he walked upstairs to get the box of suitable clothing for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Walking through the open door, Nikki followed Adam to the kitchen for the moment, "This place is beautiful, reminds me of my grandfather's house, before he passed away a couple of years back. But yes, I could use a change of clothes, thank you." Nikki said to him calmly.

Nikki then walked around the house, while Adam went upstairs, looking at the pictures on the wall. The house was nice, it had a welcoming feeling to it, Nikki walked to the couch and sat down, picking up a picture frame of two people. One was Adam, she could easily tell by the eyes, so she figured the female with him was his sister, since they had that sibling look about them.

Looking at the picture for a bit, it started bring back memories of her own sister, Sabrina. Nikki hadn't seen her sister since she moved, but they still kept in touch, but she still missed her a lot, hoping to one day see her again.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:26 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

After a while of scrounging around a few closets, he managed to find the box. It was a plastic container, the lid placed on top with two clamps on the sides to safely secure it. He brought it down the stairs and to her, where he opened it. He wrinkled his nose, the smell of mint julep and soap rising from the clothes. To his horror however, the clothes were suitable for someone much younger, but thankfully there were only exercise clothing here that was malleable to her slim physique.

"... I'm going to go into the kitchen to fix us something" he said, walking into the kitchen. He assumed she was going to change so he would leave her to her own privacy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:59 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki snapped back to reality when Adam spoke up, "Huh? Oh, alright then, you go ahead and do that, I won't take long to change." She told him, while setting down the picture, and then looking through the plastic container. The clothes inside were a size too small, but luckily the fabric was stretchy, so it would be a tight fit, but not a whole lot.

Picking out the largest shorts and tank top, Nikki also picked out a sports bra, "Not the best, yet it'll have to do for the time being," she stood up and undid the knots in her bikini top, "too bad I didn't land at home, but oh well." Nikki quickly slipped on the sports bra, the fabric conforming to her voluptuous bust, as she then put on the tank top, followed by the shorts after. "A little snug, but it fits none the less, Adam, would you like some help?" Nikki called out, then headed for the kitchen, seeing if he needed help.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam was cutting meat on a wooden board, and his ears twitched when he heard her voice.

"No, I'm fine with this. I'm not sure what you like, but hopeful you would be able to eat through this..." his mouth stopped moving when he looked up as he saw her.

"... Meat" he cleared his throat after a second, a swish from his tail before smiling at her.

"If you could cut those vegetables over there, that would be great" he said, noting to a board with bell peppers opposite of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"No worries, I'm not that picky of an eater," Nikki blushed a little when Adam looked at her and smiled, "sure, I can do that." With that said, Nikki walked over to the other cutting board and picked up a knife, then began to cut the peppers.

About halfway through the peppers, Nikki asked, "So what are you planning on making Adam?" She quickly finished cutting the rest of the bell peppers, grouping them up into a pile on the board, and then set the knife down.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 pm
Adam looked back at her, smiling. "Food for you, silly."

"I'm kidding. I'm making some lamb in olive oil with some spices and some thyme. Nothing special, I forgot to buy groceries due to that whole accident on the beach. Wait, that sounded wrong, you know what I mean" he explained, fumbling with his words and stopped shyly near the end.

"We also have some mashed potatoes" he said to clear up the awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 am
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki giggled softly and smiled, while she moved over to a different side of the kitchen, just so she wouldn't be in Adam's way, then said, "That sounds good, plus I never had a guy cook for me," she blushed a little more, "so this is a real treat. Thank you Adam, this is really kind of you." Meeting Adam's eyes momentarily, then looking down shyly, Nikki began to purr softly, an old habit.

"So Adam, if you don't mind me asking, I'd to get to know you a little better, you seem like a really nice guy. So what's your story?" Nikki asked him and took hold of her tail, running her fingers through her soft, snow white fur, while watching Adam work.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:24 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Really? I don't cook that much, only the basics" he said modestly, taking the mashed potatoes off the stove.

"Well, I was brought over here when I was around 16 in 2004. Me and my family were living in the Channel Islands, protected by Fiaccio and the Aquarion. I was working on the construction of one of the bridges when the humans attacked, and Fiaccio gave us guns to fight them off. I think it was that day that made me join the militia, fight for the people, you know? Fiaccio tends to be overwhelmed with the crime and dealing with terrorist cells, the bulk of the local problems goes to us." he explained. He heard purring, which made him think she was content. Or something.

"And now I have a house, cheap taxes, and a stable job. Three things that lure humans over here, even though it's supposed to be a haven for us. But the one thing that stops most of them is that we're different. As long as Fiaccio profits, and America profits, the government shouldn't have any trouble from us. Yet." He began to put some paprika on the potatoes, but stopped to look at her.

"You don't have any allergies do you? I would hate to have a guest be allergic to anything I make".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:30 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"Modest, aren't we? But no, I don't have any food allergies, so you're all good with the food. So you lived on the Channel Islands huh? I've never been there, I grew up on the main land with my sister, we lost out parents at the age of 19, so things were kind of rough for a time." Nikki went silent for a moment, then quickly snapped out of it, shaking her head a bit.

Letting her tail curl around her legs, while placing her hands on the counter behind her, Nikki went on, "Our cousin was the one who brought us over here, giving us a place to stay, while we got jobs and a place of our own. Things have been fairly good since, but it's been a bit lonely since my sister left, yet I'm happy with what I got."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:59 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Yeah, they allow tourism there but no one lives there as it's Fiaccio owned and it's a nature haven and occasional training" he explained. The portable homes were liveable, but it was a temporary solution and many were ready to move in the city once construction was completed.

"I'm sorry to hear about that. Hmm, that's shocking. No new males worth dating in District 8?" he said with a smile as the lamb began to roast in the pan.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff