Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:10 pm
"Yeah I bet. You're sure exercising your right to be an a**," Yuri said with distaste.

When the guy just kept on going though, the man sighed.

"I get that you like to hear yourself talk, but you heard the girl. You've seen her, now beat it."

Yuri wasn't really willing to put up with this guy much longer. He was a grade A jerk no doubt about it. He had figured as much when Dove had told him about her some months ago before she broke up with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:36 pm
Damien's eyes fell over Yuri again, before meeting the other man's gaze cooly."You're very outspoken, for a man of your caliber. Though, I do have to admit I've not a clue who you are," he admitted, though his expression mirrored his disinterest in finding out, and instead of heeding Yuri's advice, he looked again to Dove, mentally brushing off the long haired man as nothing more than a light irritation.

"Is that so, Tori?" he asked, still reveling in the girl's lack of confidence. "If I recall correctly, our families have unfinished business." He smirked and stepped closer, reaching out to lift the locket from her neck, the amused gleam in his eyes sparking full flame when she flinched away, dropping the scowl she had donned at his response to Yuri. "Odd for you to still be wearing such a trinket, if we have yet to tie the knot on things...if you will."

At that, her hand snapped up to brush his away, though his fingers quickly released the necklace and instead wrapped around her own.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:46 pm
Yuri's eyes narrowed slightly behind his glasses, but he said not a word. At least, not at first. The man watching and listening as Damien continued to verbally harass Dove.

His hand quickly tightened on the strap of his sword, which he was certainly carrying with him as usual, when he grabbed the girl's hand. Oh, he'd about had it with this guy. He stepped forward to put himself right there next to them,

"Maybe you didn't hear me," Yuri spoke up again, his voice taking on a dangerous edge. "I think she made it pretty clear she wishes your business to remain unfinished. Now.... Back. Off."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:00 pm
With her hand caught, Dove stared defiantly back at the men, though she trembled, unable to help it. He was so close to her. She wasn't ready to face him, not yet. She hadn't had time to confront this, and as his eyes noticed the marks on her arm, she turned her face from his, pulling away from his grip.

He let her go easily, glancing to Yuri with a cold look of challenge, then letting his eyes fall down to her again, before he pulled the sweater from her hands, his eyes roaming her sides more carefully before she stepped back further, wrapping her arms around herself, trying--but failing-- to hide the scars from him completely.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:04 pm
Welp. That did it.

Damien would find a fist flying at his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Dove let out a soft yelp, her hands flying up to cover her mouth as Yuri's fist collided with the side of Damien's face. Lovey moved to cower behind Repede, knowing what was coming next.

Though the man rolled with the punch, his eyes widened a hair before narrowing, his expression darkening as he straightened and fixed Yuri with an ice cold glare. His eyes, however, flicked to the sword, and a moment later, after a flick of his wrist to a Luxury ball, a large pokemon formed beside him, it's piercing gaze locked onto the man who had attacked his trainer.

Dove's eyes widened at the sight of the Empoleon, and she lowered her hands. "Damien, no! Just go." She didn't want this.

The man kept his eyes on Yuri, all joking gone from his voice. "I suggest you apologize, or leave, for your own safety. You've no place, here."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:26 pm
Yuri barely batted an eye at the Empoleon that was released. Yeah, that was a big Pokemon and all, and he probably couldn't take it on with Repede and Astal. Didn't mean that'd keep him from trying though.

"Sure, I'll leave. But I'm taking Tori with me."

Cause he definitely wasn't leaving her alone with this creep. Even if that meant fighting that big... uh.. thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 pm
Her heart thudded in her chest as she watched, feeling more and more guilty with every passing second. She wasn't even trying to defend herself, and now Yuri was doing it for her.

"By all means, take her with you, though I couldn't imagine why you would want something so scarred. She's damaged goods, on her own, especially now," he growled, his disapproving gaze falling over her curves again. "Without her heritage, she's very obviously not worth much, and I can guarantee her family would be astonished that she's even speaking with someone so common as you."

She closed her eyes, his words reflecting exactly as she had felt when she looked into the mirror at her scars, each syllable like a bucket of salt water poured into the already open wound in her chest.

"I can always come back for her, but I expect an apology before I leave," he spoke calmly, his voice low, his expression clear as though he expected no more defiance. The Empoleon let out a low note of it's own in agreement with it's trainer, its eyes never leaving Yuri's face.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:01 pm
"Scars and heritage don't mean a thing. Its who you are on the inside that really matters. And in my book, she has way more worth than someone like you."

He then looked to Tori, who seemed absolutely petrified, holding his hand out to her.

However, his gaze shot back to Damien as he demanded an apology.

"Yeah... I'm sorry you had to deal with this jerk," he said as he looked back to Dove yet again. Intending to walk away with her and lifting his hand to give Damien a rather rude gesture in the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm
The dark expression darkened further, and the man stepped back, waving once. "Well, at least you won't mind the scars. Not that you could be worth any less."

With that, the pokemon beside him leaned forward, letting out a fierce cry in Yuri's face at its master's command. If his master didn't get what he wanted, there would be hell to pay... for both of them, if he didn't force it out of him.
The pokemon didn't want to attack against Tori's will, but she wasn't his charge. Damien was.

When the Empoleon moved toward Yuri, Dove shook her head and instead of taking his hand, released Sparky between them and her ex. "Take it back, Drake. Yuri's a better man than you'll ever be, and he's proved it more than once." She hadn't been fair to him, and though she had regretted it before, every ounce of her wanted to make it up to the swordsman now. Her ex wouldn't treat him like this. Not with her standing there.

Sparky roared as he was released, though when his eyes fell to the familiar man and his pokemon, he paused, his eyes wide, and looked back to his trainer for affirmation. When she didn't switch her heated gaze from the man to him, he turned back, his eyes turned to the Empoleon.

"If you don't want Pip hurt, call him back and walk away. We're done here," she growled, her voice laced with a venom she hadn't used in years. "And I'm so, so done with you."

Damien shook his head slowly, then laughed. "Pathetic. You've never had the backbone to stand up for yourself, and you choose now to try. Bravo, Tori. This is your best performance yet," he taunted. "Unfortunate you couldn't match it in private. Shame. Such passion could have been put to good use in my bed."

While the taunt might have sounded random and low to anyone else, Dove's body tensed and her eyes went dark, a fire exploding inside her

Another look to his master, and Sparky needed no further goading. A roar ripped from his throat and he pressed forward, his teeth bared even as Damien stepped back.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:00 pm
Yuri squinted slightly, his hair getting blown back a bit from the force of the Empoleon's cry in his face. ... Well then. The man raised his sword, as if getting ready to draw the blade when... Sparky suddenly appeared. He blinked once and looked over at Tori, taking a step back from the Pokemon when he heard her words.

With a swing of his arm, his sword's sheath flew to the side and landed a few feet away. The gleaming blade held up and then coming to rest on his shoulder, just in case he should need it. However, he frowned deeply at Damien's scathing words.

"Man, you just don't know when to shut up."

There was another growl as Sparky roared, and Repede appeared at the Typhlosion's side. His hackled raised and teeth bared, ready to attack. Astal however, remained sitting some feet away, his tail tapping against the sand as he merely continued watching.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 pm
Dove stayed perfectly still, her glare on fire.

Cold eyes quickly assessed the situation, and much to Pip's relief, the man returned the Empoleon to it's ball. When Damien spoke again, his voice was soft, and low. Sinister.

"You shouldn't have gone off on your own, Tori. Look at what's become of you..." He appraised her again. "I'm sure your parents will be thrilled. At least they'll no longer have to worry about your finding a proper husband. I've never known a man to prefer a woman with blemishes like that, or such disrespect to a man."

He stood tall, tucking his hands into his pockets, his gaze level. "Think of everything you've given up. A comfortable home, security for the rest of your life. Wealth, power..." His eyes roamed her body again. "...beauty." He grinned, knowing the last would sting terribly.

"Exposure isn't everything, you know. There's nothing wrong with not knowing, but you had to step outside and 'figure things out'...Well, congratulations, darling. You've ruined yourself."

She shook her head, then laughed hard and long before stepping around Sparky and looking up to Damien, looking at him a long moment.

"How dare you... I'm just getting started," she cooed, before backhanding him as hard as she possibly could.

Her grin broadened into a wicked smirk at his abashed look, and she tiptoed to kiss his cheek before turning her back to him and starting back down the beach, lifting an absent hand. "Oh, and say hello to Kaiba for me, would you?" she added, not a single care in her voice.

The man stared at the woman's form as she walked away, then took his leave, but only after a glare at the long haired man. This wouldn't be the last.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 pm
And... Yuri just stood there as the guy just kept on talking... dammit he wish he would stop already. He couldn't remember the last time he wanted to remove someone's tongue so badly. But then Dove spoke and actually slapped the guy. The man silently cheering her on, but also pausing to stare for a moment at the sudden transformation in the girl's expression.

Then the two of them walked in separate directions. ... Uh. What just happened? Though he certainly didn't miss that glare, and Yuri eyed Damien's backside for a moment.

He heaved another dramatic sigh and put a hand on his hip. "Well, damn."

Yuri then proceeded to go in the direction Dove had. Repede following after him. Astal, also to his surprise, came up to walk at his other side. The Eevee looking up at him with a new respect as he willingly followed at his side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm
The smirk the girl had flashed the man faded quickly, and instead a dark seething settled over her being as she walked, her heart pumping adrenaline throughout her body.

Lovey followed after them, sticking close to Repede and Sparky. The Typhlosion watched his charge carefully as he followed her, unsure of her new attitude and the reason he had been pitted against an old friend.

The woman's fist clenched tightly at her side as she walked, and once she had walked to a less populated area of the beach, she stopped stock still, her back still to Yuri as she jerked the locket from her neck, snapping the delicate chain, her fingers tight around the little heart.

Silence followed.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Yuri followed, to at least make sure that she was all right. That was... really not cool. Any of it. It sickened him to see him treat her like that. Although he had wonder how bad it had been behind closed doors. He tried not to think about it.

The man quietly walked up behind her, watching as Dove yanked off her necklace.

"Hey," he said, reminding her of his presence. "You all right?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces