Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1X1 rp between Twilight Cat 137 and Sullen Rave Angel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:45 am
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

"allright misstress" Luna said smileing and then finished her breakfast."well later," luna said to allister before heading up to Lilly's study.
Allister finished his breakfast and went to finish the laundry."what kind of company could misstress have tonight.." he muttered to himself as he moved clothing to the dryer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 pm
Twilight Cat 137

In her study, Lilly was sitting at a desk, working on a simple sketch. All around the room, there was a mess of fabrics, threads, scissors, measuring tapes, just everything for dress making. Most would think it was a mess, Lilly called it, organised chaos. Lilly had asked Luna and Allister to leave the room as is, but they were allowed to come inside, she would occasionally ask for Luna's help.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:18 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Luna opened the door and walked in."busy as always, so need me for measurements or something?" Luna asked her as she looked around at all the paper and fabrics."you do know i could have this place easilly organized misstress, i mean it wouldnt take very long" Luna said looking at all the designs around the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:05 pm
Twilight Cat 137

"Something of the sorts, my dear Luna," Lilly set her pencil down and got up, "I need you to model a dress for me; while I tailor the skirt a bit. You're similar to the client in measurements, meaning you'll be perfect, so please, strip down and I'll help you into the dress." She told her feline friend, while she walked over to a table, and then picked up a dress.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

"allright" Luna said as she removed what clothing she had on, leaving her eye patch on."mind if keep this on?" she asked as she stood there shook out fur a bit fluffing some of it. "its just this scar makes everything look bad" luna said to lilly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:32 pm
Twilight Cat 137

Lilly brought the dress over to Luna, giving her a warm smile, as she ran her hand down Luna's back, "Not at all hun, you may keep it on, now slip this on, I'll get the back once you have it on." She told Luna. The dress was simple, yet elegant, with a layered skirt and corset style top.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Luna smiled and purred a bit."yes misstress" Luna said as she started to put the dress on."ugh" she struggeled a bit getting the skirt to work with her tail."so your client for this, what is she?" Luna asked as she fit herself into the rest of the dress needing lilly to take care of the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Twilight Cat 137

Helping Luna with her tail, Lilly pulled the strings tight before tying them onto a knot, "I do apologise if it's a little tight, but the client, she's a snow leopard, if I remember correctly." She replied, then led Luna over to a small pedestal, helping her up onto it. Grabbing a pin cushion, a needle, and some thread, Lilly got to work on the dress.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:48 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Lilly stood there."a snow leopard, ok, so there isnt much of any furr difference, so we wont have that issue again, but its a bit tight on my stomach" Luna said looking at her self in the mirror."this dress looks really good" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 pm
Twilight Cat 137

"Quite right, which is a good thing, but please bare with me, mon cheri. I just have to lift a few parts, then you may take it off." Lilly pinned parts of the skirt together, before sewing them together, "thank you Luna. You know, I'm more than willing to make you a dress of your own, just ask and we can design something just for you." She took Luna.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:19 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Luna smiled and looked at herself in the mirror."As much as I would like that misstress, it..just isnt for me" she said as luna finished the dress."im just not that kind of person, never was, never will be" she said looking at her eye patch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:46 pm
Twilight Cat 137

Lilly finished the last end of the dress, then stood up fully, helping Luna down off the pedestal, before touching her cheek. "Luna, you're beautiful as you are, don't let some physical flaw make you think otherwise. But we both know that can be fixed, medical technology has really changed, your vision can be restored easily, money isn't an issue; I got more than I know what to do with."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:52 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

"The scar isnt the reason misstress" Luna said to her."I may be your slave, but im a guardian." She said."I used to fight all the time and beat the best of them, my duty is to serve you and keep you safe no matter what" She said."a dress like these, they are beautiful, but its just not for me" She said trying to not sound sad."can we get this one off now? im sure allister is probably needing my help." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 pm
Twilight Cat 137

"I understand Luna, you're a warrior at heart, but you are not my slave. You may serve me, yet I do not see you as such, not Allister, you are like family." Lilly moved behind Luna and untied the top, helping her out of it, and then placing it back on the table. Going back to her, Lilly kissed Luna softly, "I didn't buy you to just serve me, but be my company as well, my offer still stands. Now get dressed and help Allister, we all have work to do, yet if anything should arise, let me know at once." She said to her, before handing Luna her clothes.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:39 am
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Luna smiled and purred at the kiss."thank you misstress, and I will let you know if anything happens" She said taking her clothes and putting them back on. She walked to the door and stopped."I do want one" she added before heading down stairs and going back to the living room to help allister.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff