Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] My Sisters Boyfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:13 pm
"I'm really sorry our relationship had to end like this." Alice said as she sat next to Blake. "I know you're still mad at me, but I figured we could still be friends cause we get along pretty good and you and Zach get along pretty good too." She said with a smile. "Come on. Lest to get some pancakes and talk about the good ol' times." Alice got up from the floor and helped Blake up. "plus I know for a fact you'll find someone else quick. Cause you are just that good looking." She said with a wink as she left the bedroom and went down to the kitchen. Zach was already in the kitchen When Alice came in. He was eating a few pancakes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:23 pm
Captain tohru honda

He felt better that Alice and him had closure finally. He was happy to be her friend now, and felt even happier that she was following her dreams. He didn't know too much about what she said about him finding someone else soon, or that he was good looking. He felt like he'd be alone for awhile now.
He shook out of his thoughts after she grabbed him and pulled him up to go eat breakfast, he followed her downstairs and into the kitchen where he spotted Zach already sitting down and eating. He sat down on the side of him and greeted him,
"Hey. Sorry if we took awhile..." ,he muttered as he rested his chin in his palm and looked at him, smirking a little at the boy. He wanted to see if he'd have the same reaction again and make him blush like earlier.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 pm
"That's OK." Zach said and looked away from the other. He couldn't even look at Blake when he gave that smile. It made his stomach do flips and he felt like the gods were shining down on him. he took a drink of his milk and then started to eat his pancakes again. Just then Alice came up and gave Blake his pancakes and began eating hers. When she was done, it was finally time to leave. Zach and Alice's mom and dad had put Alice's things into the car. "I'll miss you guys!" She said to Zach and Blake giving them each a hug before leaving. "So I guess we can hang out here till my mom and dad get back from the airport." Zach said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Captain tohru honda

He blinked as Zach looked away once again. 'He did it again. What's up with that?'
The sound of a plate being put in front of him made him forget all about it before he ate and enjoyed his pancakes. He knew it was time to go when Alice and Zachs parents began packing the car with Alices luggages. Blake gave her a hug and waved as the car pulled out of the driveway. He felt a little sad, but knew it was for the best. "So I guess we can hang out here till my mom and dad get back from the airport,", Zach said while smiling. Blake never noticed before how much of a nice smile Zach really had until today. He nodded a yeah and began walking back to the house with Zach following behind. When they got inside he turned to him and looked around. "So...what do you say we do something really fun until they come back?", he asked as he sat down on the couch, smiling brightly at him as he patted the seat next to him.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:57 pm
"Sure." Zach said and closed the front door. He went over to the couch and sat down by Blake. "So what sorta of fun thing do you have in mind? I got some new video games if you want to play any of those." Zach said and stretched a bit. "Oh and we also have some new movies I just bought a couple weeks ago." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:07 pm
Captain tohru honda

"Hmm, we can play a video game then.", he replied as he shrugged off his flannel. He stood up and stretched as well, looking over his shoulder down at Zach. "Why don't you set something up? I'm going to get some sodas for us or something."
He began to walk to the kitchen and pulled out two sodas from the fridge.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:13 pm
Zach nodded and went over to the gaming system and put in the new game he bought. Dead island: Riptide. He put it on two player and waited for Blake to come back before he started the game. "Thanks for the soda." Zach said and opened his. He took a drink before he started to play. As his character was walking down the road, he was suddenly captured by a zombie. This caused Zach to yell, then laugh as he tried to shake it off his character. "I like games like these." Zach said grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake nodded a you're welcome as he sat down beside the other teen. He opened up his soda can and watched Zach play Dead Island before he began laughing as Zach got mugged by a zombie. "Yeah, I love these games too. Zombies are the best.", he replied grinning before continuing to watch Zach play some more.
Blake watched intently that he wasn't really paying attention, and when a storm of zombies began to appear on the screen, he began to laugh as he accidently put his hand on Zachs knee. He rested it there for a few seconds until he realized what he was doing. "Uh, sorry. s**t." he said embarrassed as he scooted a little away from Zach, hoping he didn't freak him out. "so...anyway, um..", he began searching for words, 'why am I freaking out like this over Zach, my ex girlfriends little brother for Gods sakes?'
"Er, speaking of zombies, I think Warm Bodies is playing at the discount theatre tonight. Maybe we can see that if we decide to go later...", he sort of spat the words out.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:55 pm
Zach blushed profusely. Blake was touching his knee. Tingles were going up and down his leg where Blake's hand was toughing him and even when he took it away. "Yeah. Warm bodies sounds good!" Zach said as he battled off the Zombies. "We can get popcorn, soda and candy." He said, hoping his blush would fade away. He cleared his throat and then paused his game, drinking his soda. "You know..you can play with me. I have it on two player." Zach said as he stared at the screen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:11 pm
Captain tohru honda

"Yeah, that sounds great. When you're parents come home we can leave if you want.", Blake couldnt help but blush too and he looked away as well, but Blake nodded and decided to change the subject. "Y-Yeah, let's play co-op.", he stuttered , grabbing a controller. He began to kill zombies with Zach, beginning to get comfortable again as he began to have fun. "You know, you're actually pretty cool, Zach, I thought today was going to be harder, but you're making it a lot better.", he smiled while staring at the screen. "I think I'll be coming here more often, now."  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:25 pm
"Really? That would be awesome!" Zach said and had his character meet up with Blakes. "So what mission should we do first?" Zach asked as he read through a list of Missions that they need to get done. "How about this one. "Take the food to the group of people on the other side of the island?" Zach asked as he stopped scrolling through the list, so Blake could take a look at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 pm
Captain tohru honda

"That one sounds good,", he replied as he turned his attention from the screen to grin at Zach. Zach was still staring at the screen as Blake studied him longer. "So..", he turned away as he caught himself staring, "So, when do you think your parents will be home?", he asked as they began on the mission  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:55 pm
"Um..probably an hour or so. Alice's plane doesn't come till noon and it's only eleven." Zach said as he looked up at the clock. "do you want to order in? We can get Chinese or whatever you want." Zach said with a smile. He pulled out his wallet to see how much he had. "Just don't order lobster." He said with a laugh. "Sorry if that was a lame joke." Zach said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Eheheh..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:59 am
Captain tohru honda

Blake narrowed his eyes at Zach and giggled. "Well, I don't like lobster much anyway." He watched as Zach pulled out his wallet and opened it, "Sorry if that was a lame joke....eheheh...", he scratched the back of his head and looked around nervously. Blake reached out and clasped his hand over Zach's wallet and hand. "Hey, I can pay. It'll be my treat, okay?", he grinned at the other boy sweetly, lowering his hand along with Zach's hand to rest on the couch. He hoped it didn't freak the kid out, since he had touched Zach once again.

He let go heedlessly and pulled out his cell phone and wallet. "I just got payed a few days ago, so it's fine. What do you want from Chinese?"  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:35 pm
There it was again. The other was holding his hand. Zach looked away as he blushed. Would he ever stop doing that when Blake touched him, weather it be on purpose or on accident? "I-I'll have the General Tso's chicken with fried rice and an Egg roll." Zach said and stood up. "Excuse me really quick. I have to use the bathroom." He said and then went upstairs. He entered the bathroom and shut the door before splashing cold water on his face. "I need to get over this crush. Blake clearly doesn't like me in that way." Zach said and sighed softly. "It would be nice if he did though."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff